White Guy Bangs Nicki Minaj

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I assume you've got a bedroom in the back," Chad commented while motioning with his thumb towards the back end of the bus. "You want to down and relax a little bit after that epic fuck session we just had?"

"Sure, she replied and then she got up to lead him to her bed in the back room. It was a little cramped for two, but they laid down with their arms and legs intertwined in an embrace. They were still down naked, and Chad hugged her close while Nicki buried her face in his muscular chest. His hands ran slowly up and down her back relaxing her. She warmed to his touch and started to feel her arousal growing again. Nicki raised her head up and he met her in a passionate kiss. During their kiss, she could tell that she was definitely getting horny and felt his cock beginning to stir up between them. She knew without a doubt that she wanted his super meaty penis inside of her again!

Nicki pushed him onto his back and grasped his nearly erect penis. She slowly stroked it to full hardness and couldn't believe that her fingers were barely able to encircle it. Chad's cock was at least 4 or 5 inches longer than any man she'd been with. Nicki straddled his waist and positioned his fat penis at the entrance to her pussy. Slowly, she slid herself down his shaft until he was all the way inside her. He filled her more than she had ever been. She started moving up and down his huge pole slowly, luxuriating in the feeling.

Nicki began to pick up the pace, bringing herself almost completely off him and then banging down hard. She repeatedly slammed her pussy down hard over his cock over and over and over again and felt her juices running out over his cock and balls. She also moved her hips back and forth to rub her clit on him. Chad was holding her waist to keep her from falling off while she grabbed both of her breasts to twist and pull her nipples.

The rough nipple play brought her closer to the beginning of another climax. Nicki leaned forward to let Chad play with her breasts even as she dug her finger nails into his chest. She was close to her third or fourth orgasm and frantically ground her clit against his groin. The thought of how his huge cock filled her was the final trigger and an overwhelming orgasm began to hit her.

Nicki screamed out her pleasure "Oh fuck, yes...yes...yes, oh fuck!"

Nicki came over and over again. With each intense wave of pleasure, her fingernails dug deep into his chest, her pussy clenched his penis like a vice, and her whole body trembled.

The intensity of her climax caused her to momentarily lose sight of everything as a red haze filled her vision.

"Oh my fucking gawd!" she screamed with her head thrown back. She had never cum like that before and when the final wave of pleasure subsided, she collapsed on top of him, completely exhausted. As Nicki rested on top of him, Chad continued pounding into her until he came and unleashed a second load of cum into her pussy.

His cock began to soften inside her and Nicki rolled off to face him in the bed. "I hope you can stay the rest of the night," she told him with a smile. "But if you do, I'm going to have to get cleaned before we have another round."

"I wouldn't think of leaving yet," Chad responded with a smile of his own.

She got up and walked a little unsteadily to her bathroom. As she entered and looked at herself in the mirror, she saw that she was a complete mess. Her hair was all tangled and any makeup still left was smeared. She could see several bruises and hickeys on her neck and breasts. Her pussy was tender and swollen and there was dried cum on her inner thighs.

Nicki turned on the water and then got into the shower where she was soon joined by Chad for their next round of action.

12