White Hooker Enjoys...Ch. 1

Story Info
Sheila entertains Randy & Darrell at the same time.
861 words
4.12
82.7k
9
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 04/03/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sexystar
sexystar
22 Followers

White Hooker Enjoys Some Black Cock! Ch. 2

Sheila was breathing heavily as the black man pulled his semi-erect cock out of her steaming pussy. It made a plop sound as he withdrew his cock. Before she could say mama he had her head in his hands and he pushed her on all fours and told her to lick his wet cock. She took the soft limp penis and started rubbing her lips on the tip. She delicately licked the undersides of his balls and squeezed them. He groaned in appreciation.

While she was deep throating his cock Randy who had been a silent spectator walked up to Sheila and caught her by the butt and began rubbing his dick on her anal opening. Sheila was already well lubricated. He pushed his cock into her in one strong motion and Sheila felt fuller than she had ever felt. She moaned as the man whose cock was in her mouth put his hand down and began rubbing her clit with his bony finger. They fucked her in tandem one plowing her ass and the other rubbing her clit. Sheila had another orgasm as Randy picked up speed and she spas med all her juices flowing over the man’s hand. Randy came with a loud groan and let loose his spray of cum inside her ass. He pulled out of her and slapped her ass “Bitch that was a good ass fuck”.

Meanwhile another cock was ready for her pussy. It was as big as a pole and even Sheila’s well-fucked cunt wasn’t making way for the monster. Finally she was lifted and made to sit on the man’s cock. Sheila strained down as a few inches slid in. She suddenly found her hips being raised and released with a bang. Someone pushed her down with a force and she screamed with agony and the big pole skewered her inflamed cunt and traveled where no other cock had reached. Sheila was breathing hard. She felt as though she had run a mile. Randy whistled and said Sheila you are a winner. No body could have taken Darrell’s cock the way you just did!

Meanwhile Darrell was moving his hips upwards fucking her cunt with his pole and Sheila was jumping up and down on his cock overcome with lust. She was coming every time his cock slid into her rubbing every inch of her soaked swollen cunt. Someone came up from behind her and began rubbing her erect nipples. Her nipples tingled as they were tuned like buttons. She felt someone rub a white powder on them and she felt as though her nipples were on fire. She screamed please suck them.please.Randy who was busy with her tits began licking her rock hard nipples. She said ohhhh please bite them harder ohhhhhh. She came as Randy bit her nipples hard drawing blood. Darell’s cock swelled as he approached his orgasm. He lunged up one final time exploding into Sheila’s tortured pussy. Sheila had another orgasm as she felt Darrell’s cum wash her womb. Sheila collapsed and was unconscious for a few minutes after her best sexual experience.

When she came to, Randy was sucking her bruised nipples. She cried out as he touched the broken skin. She said Please no more. I can’t take it anymore. Randy laughed wickedly and said Bitch this is your punishment but it turned out to be a pleasure for you. Well pleasure has its price too! And Andre wants us to fuck you till you cant fuck anyone one again.

He pulled her cunt lips apart and began pushing his fingers inside. It hurt her, as her red and inflamed cunt was ripped apart by Darrell’s monster cockshy rubbed her over stimulated cunt. Against her will Sheila’s juices began running again. She lay there helplessly with tears running down her cheeks as Randy pulled her legs wide apart and pushed his hand into her unto the knuckles. As he began fist fucking her, the sobs turned to gasps. She was being fucked in a rhythm that set of a series of explosions inside her.

She screamed once and then was quiet as her body shook in the aftermath of the pleasure. Randy moved up and replaced his hand with an eager cock. Driving into her wetness like a maniac. By now Sheila was too tired to respond, She lay there as Randy plowed her helpless cunt with his rager. Finally he came pulling her hips upward as he ground into her.

After that was a never-ending night of sex when all of them fucked her in the ass, cunt and mouth for more times than she could count.

Sheila woke up in the darkness to find herself caked in cum. Her breasts hurt and her cunt was sore and burning. She could barely walk after all she had been through that night.

She looked around for Randy but she was alone.

Sheila dragged herself to put on her clothes picked up her purse and quietly left the building. She shudders whenever she thinks about the pain and the pleasure of that night when Andre made her pay!

sexystar
sexystar
22 Followers