White Knight

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh shit, Vicky I forgot how great a cock sucker you are," I gurgled as she fucked me with her mouth causing me to wriggle around underneath her. I sucked her clit between my lips and stabbed two fingers in her pussy and one finger into her ass hole and began finger fucking both of her holes.

Several shudders ran through my sister-in-law's body as I felt her orgasm which were followed very closely by my cock erupting into her hungry mouth. No sooner than we had both orgasmed than Vicky sat up presenting me with her entire ass to kiss and play with. Her ass cheeks covered my face in perfect position. Eagerly I dove in licking her crack and tongue fucking her puckering hole.

After several minutes of riding my face she slid off and snuggled up to me as I wrapped my arm around her back. We gently kissed and caressed as we recovered. From the intense orgasms we both just had. Somewhat recovered she went to the kitchen and brought us each a soft drink. I watched her sexy body move as she left and came back. I could feel my manhood stiffening again getting ready for action.

We both guzzled down our drinks without saying a word. I handed her my empty can to put on the nightstand. She no more than accomplished that when I climbed on top of her and began motor-boating her beautiful breasts. I did not even try to push my cock into her pussy as it just seemed to slip past her lips and inside naturally.

But, once we were aware that the head of my cock had entered her we pushed our hips together. Our fucking was frantic and frenzied but still loving. We passionately kissed several times and Vicky caressed my back and fondled my ass. She growled, "I've needed this for a long time; I forgot how great sex with a loving partner could be!"

"Ahh, Vicky I'm Cumming," I panted in response. My orgasm was like a canon shot as I exploded in her womb. A few seconds later I felt a shudder cascade through her body which was followed by several smaller tremors. Slowly I pulled out and rolled off her. She was not quite done with me as she took my flaccid penis in her mouth and licked off all the combined juices. Once she was done she laid her head on my chest and played with a strand of my hair.

We talked for the next hour and I discovered a lot of things. The most shocking was that she had not ever wanted to break up with me as she had fallen head over heels in love with me but could tell I was more interested in Linda. I disputed her assertion but she held fast saying it was just something she could tell about the chemistry between us so she backed away. She was not happy to lose me but was very happy for Linda and me.

Almost as shocking to me was learning that Linda and she had sex with each other. I countered that I knew that the two of them had experimented which caused her to giggle. She informed me that it was far more than that it was a torrid hot sexual relationship that lasted until the night before Linda married me.

This conversation could not end without me asking about what went wrong between her and Ray. She said she had been young and naïve and thought she was in love with him. She said she had always loved rough sex including spankings which she found out after we had quit seeing each other.

Vicky hugged me tighter, "But, our sex started getting rougher and rougher and Ray got more and more demanding not only in bed but everywhere else. I was stupid, at first, and did not know the difference between rough play and abuse. Once things got out of hand I did not know how to get out of there. It was like a rollercoaster he would abuse me one night and then be apologetic and sweet the next day."

"Vicky, you were not stupid at all. Abusers have a way of taking control. You do not have to worry about that ass hole ever again. You are one of the most intelligent people I know in every way," I whispered hugging her to me. She gave me a peck on the lips and climbed out of bed. We both got dressed and went on with our routine.

We had lunch together but said little as there was a nervous energy in the air. It was if we were both trying to decide whether to continue our sexual relationship. There was also the question about Linda as we both loved her and did not want things to fall apart there for either of us. Finally, Vicky spoke up, "Bill, I don't want to stop what we were doing earlier this morning. In fact, I want you back in bed right now. But, after that, I'll talk to Linda about things while you are at the school board meeting tonight telling her everything. If, and only if, she is alright with it we might continue. How does that sound?"

"Vicky, that is probably the best way to handle it," I answered as a flash went off in my head as I had forgotten about the meeting. It would not be good for a member of the school board to miss the monthly meeting but the sexy woman seated before me had knocked it completely out of my mind. Huskily I continued, "If Linda says she doesn't like me fucking her sister then this afternoon will be our last time ever, so let's go."

We were both aware that there was one thing that we did not do in our morning romp into forbidden passion. Things started out normally with us passionately rolling around on the bed. Then as my sister-in-law expertly played with my balls and ate out my ass hole I reached into the nightstand and got out a tube of lube. I showed it to her, "Is it time for me to put this to good use on your hot ass?"

Vicky said nothing but instantly quit what she was doing to me and got on all fours and wiggled her wonderful ass at me. For the next 45 minutes, I made love to her ass. I caressed and kissed every millimeter of it; virtually worshipping it I was worked up into a frenzy and could wait no longer so I thoroughly lubed both my cock and her anal passage. Slowly I sank my member into her back door. A minute later I was thrusting in an out of her ass hole slowly and lovingly.

"" Oh Yes, Faster and harder; fuck my ass like you mean it," she panted as she lowered her shoulders to the bed and began frigging her clit. It hit me at that moment that had said liked rough sex so timidly and rather softly I gave her rump a swat. Apparently, she was alright with it as she deliberately thrust her ass up toward me. So, I gave her backside several more moderate slaps.

It did not take long before both of us had tremendous orgasms. After I ate my cum out of her ass and she licked off my cock we showered together. After which she went to the kitchen to fix dinner for her and Linda while I got ready for the pre-meeting dinner of the school board. All kinds of thoughts rambled through my mind as I would not see Linda until after the meeting at around bedtime.

The meeting was the usual boring stuff that all school boards face on a regular basis and are glad that it is just that way. Meanwhile, back at my home things took an interesting turn. The ladies filled me in on all the details later. Vicky cooked a simple dinner and changed into a lowcut blouse and high cut skirt while it cooked.

Remembering their younger days Vicky fixed a pitcher of strong screwdrivers which she served with the food. Linda walked in and they sat down right away and ate. Vicky's flirting started immediately. They reminisced about the good old days with Vicky slowly steering the conversation to their past sexual encounters. After putting the dishes in the dishwasher, they took their drinks to the living room and sat on the sofa.

"I think you know that it is no accident that my hands landed on your tits or crotch while we were in bed. I was stealing a feel remembering those sexy days. Also, I am 99 percent sure you listened to me masturbate a couple of times and enjoyed it as I heard your breathing change," Vicky purred as she snuggled up to her sister.

Before Linda had a chance to react Vicky began nibbling on my wife's neck and was caressing the crotch of her panties under her skirt. Linda turned toward Vicky to say something and instead found herself being passionately kissed. Linda was getting into it and even cupped her sister's boob before coming to her senses, "We can't, I'm married now and Bill will be home in about three hours."

"Three hours is plenty of time Sissy. Don't you want to eat my sweet pussy? I know how much you love it; I really want to 69 with you. So, don't argue and let's get naked," Vicky cajoled not meaning to be as blunt as she was but not wanting to let this chance get away from her. Vicky kissed Linda once more now unbuttoning her sister's blouse.

This time Linda returned the kiss with passion even slipping a hand under Vicky's top and playing with her sister's tits. All hesitancy was gone as the women removed each other's clothing. Their hands thoroughly explored one another. They kissed hungrily, their tongues intertwining while their pussies ground together. Linda bit Vicky's neck murmuring lustfully, "I want your pussy in my face now Sis; need to eat it!"

Moments later Vicky was on top of her sister diving eagerly face first into Linda's juicy pussy. Linda took a few seconds to admire the vision before her and caressed Vicky's large ass before licking the dripping fluid from Vicky's twat. Their lust was beyond control as they writhed around Cumming over and over. Their mouths and fingers hard at work giving each other countless orgasms.

Exhausted the two cuddled together with Vicky lightly caressing her sister's breasts. Getting up both a little more energy and courage Vicky began kissing Linda's boobs. Between kisses she laid out the story of her seduction of me earlier in the day leaving practically nothing out. For the longest time Linda was silent not knowing how to react.

Rationally she could not be mad at me as she was still laying there naked with Vicky. She wanted to be angry at her sister and kick her out of the house but she couldn't bring herself to do that either. There was no doubt who the aggressor was but then again Vicky had just rekindled their old feelings which had never completely died. There was no doubt it was wrong with Vicky and her committing incest and me sleeping with another woman. Then why did it not feel wrong? Confused she kept quiet allowing Vicky to continue to work on her breast before progressing to climbing fully on top of her and adjusting them so that they were now scissoring each other.

The action of rubbing their pussies together caused Linda to forget all about her objections to what was happening with her sister. Their sweet honey was pouring out intermingling on their furry muffs while Linda's nails dug into her sister's ass. Their backs arched as they both had another string of powerful orgasms.

The couple collapsed lying beside each other as Linda finally spoke, "Sis, I'll need awhile to digest all of this. Of course, Bill and I will have to talk about what happened with you and us today and see what direction we take things between all of us in the future. You are as devilish as I remember!""

"Funny you should say that, Bill called me a devil too," Vicky giggled softly. As Linda laid there her mind was racing. There were so many possibilities and so many feelings to consider. She could not decide anything until she and I had a talk. She got up and dressed instructing Vicky to do the same. As for Vicky, there was no doubt what she wanted in the short term as she wanted to have both one on one as much as possible and wanted some threesome time.

Vicky was smart enough to pretend like nothing had happened and went through the rest of the evening as usual. Meanwhile, Linda went through the motions of a normal evening but her head was still spinning. I drove home from the meeting wondering what I would face when I got home. The word 'divorce' had entered my mind along with some more slightly positive outcomes.

As I walked through the door all three of us felt both a great deal of nervous tension and arousal. Vicky and I knew that Linda was the key to everything. I timidly greeted both and gave my wife a kiss. I could swear I smelled pussy on her face but knew I had to be mistaken.

"Bill come into the bedroom with me. We have to talk," Linda said in a monotone voice as she took my hand and led the way. Vicky said nothing as she went to the recliner and sat there staring at the ceiling counting the little sprayed on plaster dots. I had a seat on the edge of the bed. I could not believe that I had a full-fledged erection.

Linda sat beside me and we talked for over an hour. The emotions ran the full gamut from anger to silliness. The bottom line was that we somehow did not end up blaming each other for the activity of earlier. But to our surprise we did not blame Vicky either as we knew how lonely and sexually frustrated she had been for several months. At that point, I told Linda that I could not believe that this conversation was turning me on.

Linda admitted the same was happening to her. The long and short of the entire talk was that we agreed we could both continue to have sex with Vicky but just for a few weeks. I honestly don't remember whose idea it was but we decided to invite Vicky in for a threesome right then and there before we lost our nerve.

Vicky was getting more and more worried the longer she sat there, eventually picking up a book and attempting to read it. She was tempted to listen at the bedroom door but did not want to get caught. Just as she gave up on her book and started pacing the floor she heard the door open and her sister call out, "Vicky get your ass in here."

Quickly Linda had cooked up a plan to have a bit of fun with Vicky. When Vicky entered the room, we were sitting on the bed and Linda pointed to a spot indicating where Vicky was to sit between us. To Vicky the silence was deafening as no one spoke at first. She couldn't take it any longer so mumbled, "What's up?"

"What's up Vicky is that you slept with the two people who lovingly took you into our home and could have ruined our marriage," I said looking Vicky in the eyes as Linda kicked off her shoes. I placed a hand on Vicky's knee, "you know we ought to kick you out of here."

Vicky was on the verge of tears and couldn't say anything. Linda finally broke the stillness turning Vicky to face her, "But, the fucking truth is that we cannot get enough of your damn body! We may go to hell for what we are about to do but we must do it."

Deftly I reached under Vicky's blouse and unfastened my sister-in-law's bra as I kicked off my shoes. After Linda took off Vicky's shoes she planted a passionate kiss on her mouth. Then Linda and I grabbed opposite sides of the hem of Vicky's blouse and yanked it off, the bra slipped down Vicky's arms and fell to the floor.

Then I gave Vicky a kiss before pushing her down to the bed. Vicky was stunned at these developments as seconds later her hosts each had one of her tits in our mouths. We worked as a couple in unison to expertly remove Vicky's skirt and panties just as we had her blouse. This sudden turn shocked Vicky causing her to exclaim, "What the fuck?"

"What does it look like? Linda has always wanted a threesome and I've always wanted to see her eat pussy. The shit you pulled today flipped a switch in us like the devil we said you are," I stated excitedly as I was now motorboating her boobs as Linda was moving between her sister's legs. Linda and I struggled to remove our own clothes without interrupting our assault on Vicky's sexy body.

As soon as that was accomplished Vicky grabbed ahold of my stiff member and furiously began jacking me off. Quickly I had to reach down and slow Vicky down as I wanted to last a long time. I watched with fascination as Linda devoured her sister's pussy. Vicky's hips were thrusting into her sister's face with every lick and touch.

The smell of their arousal filled the room and I could resist no longer. Moments later I was on the floor behind my wife's ass crawling into position to lick her hot box. Linda jumped in surprise when my mouth found her lips. Then Vicky spoke up between groans, "Guys, there is a perfectly huge king bed here why not join me on it. You would be more comfortable and it would be even more fun."

Linda and I giggled as we quickly adjusted the scene scrambling onto the bed. The three of us literally stayed up all night having wild and passionate sex. The only exceptions were that from time to time one of us would take a quickie nap while the other two carried on. At one point, I woke up to the gals sixty-nining but my biggest surprise was when Vicky demanded to eat my ass hole. I was amazed at how good it felt.

As the sun poured through the window we took showers and gathered for breakfast. We explained to Vicky that the sex would be a short-term thing just until the lust subsided. She understood what we told her and agreed. The fun continued including some experimentation with boundaries. For instance, one afternoon Vicky and I tried water sports but she decided that it would not be something she would do on a regular basis.

About two weeks after our initial threesome I sat down with Vicky and told her that the final divorce papers were ready as well as the closing papers for the sale of her house. We would both need to go to the prison to have Ray sign them. It had been a long road with the housing market being down and Ray refusing to sign either document.

Finally, he conceded when we agreed to set aside a small fund that would pay him an allotment each month to go on his prisoner account. The meeting was uneventful as you would expect with a guard, notary, and myself in the room in addition to Vicky. There was not even small talk. My sister-in-law's mood seemed to improve even more after that meeting. Finally, she had a resolution and could put Ray behind her.

That evening after I had filed all the papers with the court and real estate company I went home to find Linda and Vicky had already started to celebrate without me. Linda had a large purple strap-on plunging into her sister's ass hole and she was fondling Vicky's tits as well. Vicky was grunting as she was being pounded, "Fuck, Linda give it to me! Oh, mother fuck!"

Not wanting to be left out of their fun I instantly stripped and walked over to them. Linda saw me just before I caressed her ass. We hungrily kissed as I played with her tits. Vicky had not noticed me yet so I walked in front of her and waited for her to look up. Vicky gasped when she saw my throbbing erection right in front of her mouth and without a word sucked it into her mouth as I entangled my fingers in her hair.

My other hand shot up to my wife's boobs kneading them like bread dough. Meanwhile, Vicky was frigging her clit rapid fire arching back to meet each of her sister's thrusts. It did not take long for all three of us to cum. Vicky gagged some at my explosion into her mouth. I staggered away and slumped in a nearby chair and teased, "What's the big idea of starting the celebration without me?"

"Well, your wife showed me her brand-new strap-on. We couldn't help ourselves, the next thing I knew I was licking it like a lollipop and shoving it into her pussy. As soon as she orgasmed she turned the tables on me and had just started fucking me up the ass when you joined us," Vicky admitted. I took the strap-on from Linda and handed it to her sister. I wiggled my rump at Vicky and pointed to my ass hole as I pushed my wife to the bed and eagerly kissed her pussy.

Without any lube Vicky shoved the fake cock deep into my bowels causing me to wince in both pain and pleasure. It seemed the faster Vicky pummeled my rectum the faster I licked and sucked Linda's pussy. The stimulation to my prostate was amazing causing me to thrust into every penetration. In no time, I squirted out more cum with the help of Vicky's hand while Linda flooded my face with her sweet honey.

That night we played for hours trying out every possible combination that we could think of. All of us were totally spent but very content. The next couple of weeks were exciting and wonderful as we were all sexually fulfilled. Vicky was quickly getting a brighter outlook on life. I am not sure if it was more of just a natural progression of time, the caring relationship the three of us were in, or a combination of everything.