White Mistress & Black Male Slave

Story Info
White transsexual dominates black male slave.
1.4k words
3.58
50.6k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,119 Followers

Right now, I'm staring into the eyes of my favorite person in the world, a sexy black man named Pierre D'Arnaut, as I slam my member up his tight ass. For I am a sadistic biracial transsexual with dominatrix tendencies who can't get off any other way. My name is Claudia Fils-Aime and I heartily authorize this message. I love dominating black men with my thick dick. I love to fuck them in the ass and make them scream. Only black men. And no others. Does that make me a bad person? I don't think so.

Most people who know me would never peg me as a dominatrix. Or a transsexual for that matter. I stand five feet eight inches tall, somewhat chubby, with long black hair and pale gray eyes. I have big tits, wide hips and a big, round ass. My skin is light bronze. My father, Eric Fils-Aime was Haitian. My mother, Irene Joel was Caucasian, of French descent. I wear thick nerdy glasses. I'm into comic books, video games and action movies. I watch the science fiction channel religiously. Oh, and by the way, I've got a ten-inch dick. Uncut. And I'm a loud and proud transsexual. People have trouble believing me when I tell them I'm a tranny. I guess I look too girly for them to ever suspect. Whatever.

I don't care what people think when they see me. All that matters to me is that I'm comfortable with myself. And I am so happy these days. Pierre and I are in love. I love him with all my heart. And the way I express that love is by ramming my dick up his ass until he begs for mercy. I'm a sadist. It's just the way I get down. I have no choice. You see, I got no other way to fulfill my needs. Luckily, Pierre is the kind of man who enjoys what I have to offer. He loves to get fucked in the ass by this domineering biracial transsexual woman with a huge member almost as much as I enjoy drilling him with my empowering tool. We're two of a kind.

Oh, it's not that we don't enjoy different kinds of sex. Earlier, I gave Pierre a blowjob in the men's room of South Station in Boston. I love sucking on my sexy boyfriend's eight-inch, uncircumcised black member. I love stroking his big black fuzzy balls as I work my magic on him. I sucked him until he came, then I drank his manly seed. I'm a swallower, not a spitting type of chick. I love the taste of a sexy man's cum. And Pierre loves that about me.

Even as I shove my dick deeper into Pierre's ass and furiously stroke his cock, I realize how lucky we are to have found each other. My last relationship was with a really vanilla woman named Theresa O'Bannon. A tall, red-haired and green-eyed Irishwoman who was the most closeted bisexual person I've ever met. She wasn't in the closet. She was behind the closet. We worked together at the Student Center of Northeastern University. Like me, she was a Psychology major. We had a tawdry little romance for about three months, then I dumped her because she was too clingy and too needy for my taste. I had to ditch the bitch before she turned me into a vanilla loser like her.

Pierre was in a similar situation. He was dating a black woman named Kimberly Isaac who was one of those deeply conservative Haitian-Americans and not a open-minded enough person for his tastes. She had the nerve to criticize him for his career choices. After graduating from Roxbury Community College with a degree in business, he became manager of a local restaurant. I wonder why he put up with a woman like Kimberly for so long. The gal wouldn't even kiss him in public. And she found his sexual tastes to be perverse. The woman had a low opinion of bisexual black men. Especially the Haitian ones. How narrow-minded and bitchy of her! He dumped her shortly before he met me. We are so lucky to have found each other! He loves kinky sex as much as I did. You won't believe how much fun we have together.

One time, Pierre and I got into a bit of role playing. He played the part of an escaped convict from a maximum security institution and I played the part of the female tourist who gets ravished by him. We had some raunchy fun as he threw me on the floor and made me suck his cock. I sucked his dick obediently, playing the part of the submissive biracial woman to the max. When he came, I drank his seed. Afterwards, he put me on all fours, spread my ass cheeks wide open and shoved his cock up my ass. And did I mention, he used spit as lubricant? To say that it hurt would have been an understatement, but I get off on pain.

I don't do anal often ( receiving ) but it was fun. Sometimes, I like to completely surrender to a man. But it has to be a man that I love, trust and respect. A man who is okay with my being a transsexual. A man who understands that my having a dick and balls doesn't make me any less of a woman. Pierre D'Arnaut is that rare kind of man. That's why I happily bent over and spread my ass cheeks for him. I felt his cock sliding in and out of my asshole. Where only one other person has been before him. He thrust his cock deep into me, and sighed as he savored the moment. Well, so did I. For once, I completely let go and let Pierre and his awesome rod of power take me where they would. And you can bet your ass that I enjoyed the ride. I stroked my dick as Pierre fucked me hard. I guess I'm ninety nine percent Dom and one percent Sub. It's okay. I guess it happens to the best of us.

Pierre had a devil of a time as he butt-fucked me for the first time. I wonder if he enjoyed it as much as I did. Dominance doesn't seem to come as easily to him as it does to me. The few times I've asked him to dominate me, he was too gentle with me. A lot of people make that mistake when they are with me. I can take it just as easily as I dish it out. Pain is what I feed on. It nourishes as rain nourishes a barren land. The pain of others. My pain. All the same to me. So when Pierre finally came, sending his hot cum deep within me, I reveled in it. That's what surrendering truly means.

Yeah, we had a good time together during that memorable session, Pierre and I. However, that was then and this is how. Now, I'm in charge. And I completely dominate him. It's fun to surrender once in a while but domination is what comes natural to me. So as I rammed my dick into Pierre's ass and saw tears in his eyes, I smiled wickedly, and made him call me Mistress. He obeys like a good slave, and I reward him with a kiss.

Moments later, I cum inside of him. Pierre screams as I erupt inside of him. I smile, and kiss him passionately. My way of silencing him. We lay in each other's arms, holding each other tenderly. Anyone looking at us would have seen a beautiful biracial woman and her sexy black male lover. Entwined in love. At the end of the day, that's what we are.

After this steaming session of lovemaking, we get ready to go out. It's a Friday night and in my sincere opinion, Friday nights were made for going out. Pierre and I shower together, then we get dressed and leave the apartment. I am wearing a black leather jacket over a red tank top, a short black skirt and black boots. Pierre is looking really hot in a Green Celtics jacket over a black T-shirt featuring President Barack Obama, black jeans and boots. Hand in hand, we step out into the Boston night. It's around seven. We walk to Downtown Crossing, and head to the Loews movie theater. We're going to see Underworld. Just another couple strolling into the movie theater. That's us.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,119 Followers