White Music

Story Info
Aussie woman is attracted to black man at wedding reception.
920 words
22.3k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
brethard
brethard
195 Followers

Ashleigh Fisher wondered why he kept glancing away.

The very handsome brown-skinned man sitting one table away from her would look at her for a brief moment, then look away. No man who looked that good could be that shy, she thought. What's up with him? Yes, he was the only black man at this reception hall, but that couldn't bother him, right?

Ashleigh couldn't stop looking at him. His cinnamon-brown skin looked so creamy, so flawless, so sexy; she imagined what it would be like to have his skin next to her very pale skin in a night of raw passion, how it would feel to have him inside her, what it would be like if she fell pregnant. She imagined having a child with his nose and lips and eyes, and how gorgeous that child would be.

Suddenly, Rose and Barry Martin walked to the middle of the reception hall and gestured to the DJ. A slow, romantic country tune Ashleigh didn't recognize and didn't like filled the PA system as the attendees made their way to the floor. Ashleigh noticed the handsome black man excuse himself and quietly head outside. Where was he going?

Ashleigh whispered over to Rose's sister Lucy, who was on her way to the dance floor. "Just have to make a quick call."

"Oh, no problem!" Lucy responded.

Ashleigh walked outside and looked around for the handsome black man. After about a minute, she saw him taking photos of the early-evening sky near the rear balcony with his phone.

She made her way to the rear balcony, hoping that she wouldn't disturb him and cause him to drop his phone.

"It's a beautiful sky, eh?"

The black man turned around and smiled.

"I'll say."

"Hi, I'm Ashleigh."

"Nice to meet you. My name's Derek. I saw you sitting next to Rose's sister back there."

"Yeah. I had to get out for a moment. I was getting bored to death."

"You didn't feel like dancing?"

"No. I just don't get into that...that white music."

Derek laughed. "Why not? I mean..."

"I know," Ashleigh smiled, a slight blush coming to her cheeks. "It's just not my style."

"Really. So what do you like?"

"Well, I like a lot of R & B from when I was a teenager-Next, 112, Usher, that sort of stuff."

"You have some real good taste."

"Thank you."

"So what's your favorite song from back then?"

"Oh, 'U Don't Have to Call.' Usher looked so good in that video.."

Derek laughed. "So many people wanted to be his girlfriend off that-I've lost count of the number of ladies who've said that about that video."

"Really."

"Yeah." Derek paused. "Hey, can I ask you a question?"

"Sure."

Derek glanced at the ground. "I'm going to sound like an ignorant American, but I can't figure out what that accent is. I don't think it's English, but I can't tell exactly what it is."

"Oh, I get that all the time. I'm from Australia-I've been here for two years."

Derek smiled. "I see. Whereabouts in Australia?"

"It's a city called Gosford...it's about an hour away from Sydney."

"Hmmm. So what brought you to America?"

"Well, back home I wanted to be a model, but it didn't really work out for me..."

"Really?! I can't see why not. I mean, if you don't mind me saying so, you're very attractive."

"Thank you. You're not bad-looking yourself."

"Thanks."

Ashleigh swept away a strand of her long, strawberry-blonde hair from her face. "There were so many things I just didn't want to deal with after a while-the constant dieting, the constant harassment..."

"Oh, wow," said Derek, shaking his head. "You too?"

"Yeah. Me too."

"So sorry to hear about that."

"Thanks. Anyway, I decided to get into bikini and swimwear designing, and had some success back home, so a couple of years ago I came here to try to break into the American market, and it's going pretty well. That's how I met Rose-she helped me get the financing I needed to open a little store downtown."

"Cool."

"So how do you know Rose?"

"Oh, she's been going out with Barry for as long as I've known him-we worked together at the same firm."

"You're a lawyer?"

"Yeah. When I was growing up, I thought it was the coolest job in the world."

"You still think that?"

"No, but it pays the bills."

Ashleigh and Derek laughed. For a moment, they paused, as if they didn't know what to do next. Derek seemed to be lost in Ashleigh's blue eyes, and she seemed to have been swept away in his brown eyes as well.

"So, do you want to go back inside?"

"No!" Ashleigh responded. "I'm sure it's even more boring now than it was when we left. Plus, they're not gonna play any music a girl can really dance to."

"I see."

Derek glanced at her pale cleavage, prominent beneath her red dress. Ashleigh caught his glance and smiled; she envisioned herself naked in front of this gorgeous black man, his thick lips and tongue on her pink nipples, his hands roaming all over her, his hard dark cock ready to penetrate her and take her to a new plateau of sexual excitement. She knew he was still a bit shy, so she had to make the first move.

"So..."

"Yeah..."

"Do you have any music a girl can really dance to?"

Derek smiled.

"Only one way to find out."

Ashleigh winked.

"I'm curious," she whispered.

brethard
brethard
195 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

The Rise of AJ Long Ch. 01 Hung college kid must do whatever he can to graduate.in Interracial Love
Her New Neighbor - Side Story Ashley joins a new gym and meets Raymond.in Interracial Love
Hailey's Sexcapades Ch. 01: Caught Skinny Dipping A curvy redhead is caught by her black neighbor.in Interracial Love
Educating the Teacher Pt. 01 Black stud has sex with teacher neighbor.in Interracial Love
My Black Neighbor Never thought a black man would get this white pussy.in Interracial Love
More Stories