White Skank Owned

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What's that babe? Some crappy script?" asked Jack as he came and sat beside her.

"Yeah, just a crappy story no one wants to hear told."

"Well, if anyone could make a story good it's you baby. With the buzz that Live Fire is getting you are the hottest thing in Hollywood. And the fact that you fixed the script and got gross points is on the wind now. You are writing your own ticket.

Chloe leaned back into Jacks shoulder, still watching the sunset. He put his arm around her and stroked her shoulder. "Hey, maybe we could, you know, go inside and fool around a little?" Chloe smiled and said "No, I just want to cuddle a little," and adjusted her position by putting her elbow on his hip and shifting her weight. "Ugghhhhh! Fuck, careful babe! That fucking hurts."

"I'm sorry babe, it was an accident." Chloe smiled.

##################################

Epilogue:

It was about 3pm when I pulled into the driveway and saw the car. It wasn't anything special. Didn't look like a cop. No one I knew. But I pretty much knew who it was. I entered the kitchen and she was sitting at the table, drinking a glass of water. There was another across the table from her. I sat down and took a sip. She'd gotten her nose done, and something about her cheekbones and jawline was different, but it was subtle. She looked great.

"Hi Chloe."

"Hi Max."

She had muscle with her, but one glance made it clear this guy was the real deal. This wasn't a hollywood bouncer, this guy was special forces something. Trained to kill, and experienced to boot. I was a skilled amatuer in violence but I knew he could take me without breaking a sweat.

"It doesn't have to go this way Chloe," I started.

She sighed. "Yes, it does. You're a bad man, Max. And you make bad life choices. I'm a deep fucking well now Max, and I'm gonna be a lot deeper soon. So one day, even if you promise yourself you'll never do it, you're going to want to dip your bucket in. And I can't live with that."

I sighed and looked out the window. I took a long drink of the cool water. "Sergei, could you wait outside please?" Chloe said. The killer didn't say a word, just walked out the door. I knew he wasn't going far. "Is it going to hurt, Chloe?"

"No Max. Despite how it all went down, I've never hated you. You helped me, and I am grateful to you for that." With another sigh I got up. "Can we do it upstairs? I think I'd like to lie down." I went up to my room and stripped down because I was pretty sure that was how it needed to go. Chloe just watched, and after I laid down she sat down on the bed next to my hip. She put her hand on my chest and looked at me for awhile. I remembered her eyes and saw something in them now I'd never seen in our 9 months together. It was pretty. She leaned down and whispered as her lips brushed mine. "Goodbye, Max." And I could only think, as my mind faded into blackness, "Our first kiss."

12