White Slave Tales -- Anna

Story Info
Anna is a guest aboard a yacht in the Mediterranean.
6.5k words
4.18
138.6k
44
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JB252
JB252
60 Followers

---- Anna ----

I am a senior auditor for a shipping insurance company based here in London. It is a fairly responsible position, and I take it seriously. I embarked upon what was for me a fairly normal trip to Marseilles, the major French port on the Atlantic, to consult with our local office there about insurance inspections of ships coming into French ports. An overnight trip. Our underwriters insisted that any ship that we insured be inspected upon arrival for safety and seaworthiness. The business went well that day, so I retired to the hotel. As a single woman travelling I am quite careful about any social interaction that I might undertake. Picking up men was definitely not my cup of tea. I usually stay in the Renaissance Hotel when in Marseilles and eat alone in the restaurant there. Sometimes I go into the bar for a drink or two after dinner just to unwind a bit before retiring. This time in the bar I chanced to notice a rather charming man sitting a few seats away. Our eyes met briefly, we smiled, and he rather boldly moved over next to my seat. He said his name was Jean, a good French name, but he spoke excellent if slightly accented English, better than my French. He said he was here on business and had arrived by private yacht. That got my attention. We chatted and flirted a little. One more drink though, and I was going back to the room -- alone.

The next drink, a brandy Alexander, hit me a lot harder than usual. I became very dizzy. And the next thing I recall was my new friend Jean helping me walk back to my room, holding me up as I stumbled to the elevator. This was so unlike me; I never drink enough to get drunk -- simply not my style. I don't remember getting to my room or much else after the elevator. When I awoke I thought I was in the hospital at first. I was on a strange bed with my hands somehow fastened to the bed with straps. My clothes had been removed. The room was rocking gently. I admit I was a little frightened, but assumed that I had gotten a bad dose of brandy and had been taken to the hospital. Very woozy. I tried to get up but my arms being secured to the bed prevented me from rising. I called out. Nobody came. I must have drifted back to sleep because next time I awoke, Jean was standing above me.

"Where am I?" I asked him with slurred speech.

"You are on a boat going out to sea. You have been brought here to entertain my employer. It's his yacht."

Now I was scared, "What are you talking about? You've kidnapped me? How did I get here?"

Jean smiled and said, "Essentially yes. I brought you last night."

"Is this a joke? Are you serious?"

"No joke, my dear."

---- Jean ----

Anna was a real find. Not a working girl by any means, but a proper lady from London here in France for business. A classy, well-spoken lady, obviously educated. I met her in the hotel bar and managed to slip a little powder into her drink. She was about 30 years old. She had a fine, lithe body that I thought would be very pleasing to the boss: good legs and a nice torso . But then my job is to make such judgments. As I expected, she became confused after she drank the dose I had given her, and I, as a gentleman, offered to help her back to her room. She was pretty much out of it by now, barely able to walk even with my help. Needless to say we didn't go back to her room. Instead I took her down to the basement parking garage and put her into a car the boss had rented. By now she was not aware of anything. Thence we went straight to the docks and to the yacht. She was carried aboard and put to bed in one of our guest cabins. The cabin girls undressed her and secured her to the bed -- for her safety.

When she awoke the next morning, we informed her of her circumstances, let her up from the bed, gave her a morning robe. After she was allowed to take care of her personal needs in the bathroom, we again strapped her nude on her back on the bed, her arms over her head. She was fully conscious and fully aware of her surroundings now. You could see that she was a proud one, scared but defiant, letting us know with her arrogant demeanor that she was not the type of woman who would give in easily to her new situation. A challenge. She actually spat at me when I tied her arms down. Can you believe it? Here she was essentially helpless at sea on a strange boat and she defied me. Called me a bastard. And spat at me! That hurt. I stroked her cheek as I would a frightened and willful animal. She jerked her head away from my fingers.

"Now, now Anna. Calm down. We're not going to hurt you. And I promise that you'll feel more cooperative pretty soon. We just have to get you prepped."

She snarled at me, "What does that mean? No answer? Well, Jean the kidnapper, you can do what you want. I can't stop you. But never expect me to cooperate. You are quite contemptible. A right bastard."

"All of them eventually give in. Some sooner than others. You will too."

She sneered, "I don't know or care what you're talking about. Why don't you be a man and let me up. We can't we discuss this like civilized human beings."

She had no idea yet of why she was here or who we were.

I called in the two cabin girls who were part of our crew. They usually performed cleaning and serving duties. But they were also what we called our "prep girls." They took care of all of our "guests". They came in, looked at Anna tied there to the bed and knew exactly what to do. They silently moved to each side of the bed and bent down over our captive Anna. Each then put her mouth on one of Anna's nipples and began delicately sucking and licking.

Anna cried out in shock, "What do you think you are doing? That's disgusting. Stop it!" And received no reply from me or the very busy girls.

Anna bucked her body up, trying to get them off of her, twisting and jerking her chest from side to side. It worked at first, but the girls were back in a moment at their task, fastened to each nipple.

"Stop it please!" she commanded. "What do you want from me? Jean, please can't we talk about this?"

I smiled down at her.

The girls continued softly sucking at her breasts as she frantically but vainly tried to move her body away from their mouths. She kicked out at nothing, squirmed her hips and rocked her head from side to side in denial of what was happening to her. Whenever the girls momentarily moved their mouths away, I could see that her nipples had hardened up nicely.

"No. Stop. Stop this instant! You can't." were her expressions of revulsion and defiance.

I left the cabin for a while.

When I returned in about 20 minutes, the prep girls were still at it. Anna had quite clearly resigned herself to the fact that she could not escape their sucking. She lay with her eyes tightly closed and was breathing hard, but said nothing. Occasionally there was a sharp intake of air and a small moan from her. Her legs were trembling slightly with the effort she was expending to deny the obvious pleasure coming from her nipples being sucked. Like most pretty women, I imagine that Anna had very sensitive nipples. Anyway I wanted to test that theory. So I told the prep girls to desist. They pulled their mouths away. I saw that Anna's wet nipples were quite erect, tall, jutting out from her breasts, lovely really, obviously excited. She opened her eyes and glared at me but said nothing, just breathing in and out loudly through an open mouth. I wet my fingertips in my mouth, bent over her, and then lightly ran them over each nipple before squeezing them carefully to examine their wet stiffness. Anna tried to stifle the moan, but there it was. Sensitive just as I thought. I caressed them a little more. Anna gasped, looking at me furiously, but quite obviously aroused. I knew that the long sucking had made her nipples extremely susceptible to any touch. I taunted her a little.

"So do you think you're ready to be a good girl now?" I tweaked them a little harder. She grunted out a reply.

"You go to hell Jean. And take those two chippies with you."

"OK, my dear. Maybe you need a little more."

I motioned the girls back to their work. As she saw what was happening, Anna cried out:

"Ahhh God. Please no more!"

Their mouths descended upon her and from Anna a clear, obvious groan, a combination of distaste and pleasure:

"Nooooohhh!"

The girls really knew their job well and seemed to enjoy it. Anna was starting to writhe about again on the bed, moving around as much as she could while pinned by her arms, but her aroused nipples could not escape the constant titillation of the tongues and lips. As I was leaving the room, I was pleased to hear that she was starting to sigh a little more vocally. Her determined effort to resist the effects of the sucking was beginning to fail. I left them to their work.

When I returned this time after only about one quarter hour, Anna's body was still moving but more gently, her motions more rhythmic, her eyes shut and her mouth open. The girls were methodical: kissing, sucking, nipping, licking, never letting up, but constantly varying the caresses so Anna would never get a chance to become accustomed to them, never know what was coming. Obviously it was working. Her hips were slowly, barely rising up and down in an unconscious parody of intercourse. Anna looked to be in sexual agony, lost in the sensations. I told the girls to stop. I approached Anna whose eyes opened when she heard me and felt the pressure on the nipples abruptly cease.

I grasped them again in my hands to test once more their firmness and sensitivity. Anna groaned loudly this time, her nipples seemingly exquisitely responsive to any touch now. Obviously some of her haughtiness was gone.

"Anna do you feel you are ready for the boss now?" She obviously didn't know what I was talking about.

The owner of the yacht was an Arab prince from Bahrain. He was enormously wealthy. He frequently had attractive Western women snatched for him at ports of call. That was my job. That and to get them "prepped" as he called it. He liked them to be so hot and randy that his touches would be irresistible to them. It's good being a prince.

"What do want out of me? I'm not a whore." she said between labored breaths.

She was still not quite ready.

The girls know what to do next. The next step was the vibrating wand. One reached into her bag and brought it out: a long device with a thick plastic stalk ending in a bulbous head. Anna saw it, guessed what it was, and her eyes opened widely.

"You're not going to use that.. thing...on...me. You're not."

She closed her legs tightly in a defensive posture. I grabbed one and tied it to the bed as she was trying to kick me. Can you believe that? She actually tried to kick me. The girls both grabbed the other leg and did the same. She was securely fastened now by hands and feet with her legs spread open, nude, her sex exposed, glistening. You had to admire the girl though. She had spirit. She was still trying to fight us despite being bound and completely vulnerable, twisting her body, trying to close her thighs any way she could, deny the girls access to her sex.

Nina, the girl holding the vibrating wand, plugged it in and turned it on. Anna panicked at the humming sound and thrashed about violently against her bonds. The other girl, Lilah, moved back to Anna's breasts to quiet her down and began sucking and massaging Anna's still very aroused nipples. Anna gave a little cry at the first touch.

The head of the wand was placed directly against Anna's defenseless vaginal lips and clitoris and firmly held there. Anna felt the effects at once. Her hips jerked up and she screamed out.

"Oh No! No! Stop! Please!"

This would be fun to watch. The wand always worked well. None of them could resist this type of assault for very long. All women, no matter how high born or how defiant of spirit, will eventually succumb to intense sexual pleasure. It is part of their nature, their biology, and none of them can deny this nature -- no matter how they try. Anna would be no different. I would like to have watched this, but I had to report back to the boss on our progress. So I left the room, left the girls to their skillful manipulations and Anna to her slow but sure transformation.

When I returned shortly thereafter, Anna was still battling the irresistible vibrations of the wand. But, by the look of things, she was losing the struggle. A competition of vibrating wand against a clitoris is really no contest if you give it enough time. The girl Nina held the wand in one hand, keeping it in close contact with Anna's clitoral region, following the gyrations of Anna's hips and groin, giving her no respite from the constant torment. In her other hand was a small towel with which she was mopping up fluid which had leaked from Anna's vagina. The towel was getting rather wet. Anna must have come copiously at least once while I was gone. I could tell that another crisis was nearing as Anna screamed and abruptly pushed her groin up hard against the wand. Her entire body trembled as she came noisily and more juice splashed out from under the head of the wand.

"Ahhh! God! Stop please! I've had enough. Oh God Oh God!" She cried out in orgasmic frenzy.

The girl at her breasts, Lilah, was alternately tending to each of them, keeping Anna gentle company as her body rode the wand through the multiple induced orgasms, adding to the fire that burned below. The girl told me later that she could feel the nipple -- the "mamelon" she called it in French -- in her mouth, already rigid, become even larger and harder each time Anna came.

Anna begged, "Stop for a bit. I'm too sensitive now. Please! Oh God!. Not again! Ahhhhh!"

After 20 minutes of this sexual torture, I could see she had had enough for now. At my signal, the girls abruptly stopped their work and left the cabin. Anna was left on the bed still moaning and twisting and writhing, caught in the after-effects of her last orgasmic spasm. She looked really quite beautiful like that. I took the towel and wiped up another puddle which had formed between her legs, wiping her inner thighs tenderly, reassuring her as she slowly came back to herself. I gave her a little kiss on the cheek.

"Good girl, Anna. Good girl. Those two really got to you huh? You've responded quite well. With a body like yours, I knew you would. But of course those girls are experts. You should have seen what they did to the one before you."

She looked up at me, still gasping, like a frightened animal, trapped, helpless and desperate. I untied her hands and feet, and she folded herself protectively into a ball on the bed, still panting to catch her breath, quietly sobbing. Poor thing. She had been through a lot and needed to rest. I pulled the comforter up to cover her trembling body, gave her a kiss on the forehead. I whispered to her for a little while and then left her.

---- Anna ----

After that first agonizing session with the little bitches, I was untied and left alone with my thoughts. I was worn out. My body had finally stopped trembling from the forced orgasms. My nipples still felt like they were about to explode.

"That damned vibrator. How could they do that to me? Those two little bitches, those harpies, treating me like some kind of lesbian whore plaything. I saw them smiling when they were torturing me. I am a professional woman, not some tart. Damn them. I'll kill that bastard Jean. I can't believe this is happening to me. They're treating me like a white slave. They may be able to control my body, but they'll never get me to cooperate."

Thoroughly exhausted, I dozed off.

After I awoke from my nap, I finally met the man they called the "boss". He came into my room with Jean. I was lying under the duvet. He was a middle aged Arab-looking fellow, dark hair and eyes obviously, rather tall with a thick chest; and quite the gentleman. He spoke English better than most Englishmen do. I was told to call him Mr. Fadiz.

"Ah my dear Miss Anna. I am so happy to meet you. I hope you have been treated well while on board my little boat."

I was already told that I was not to voice any contrary opinions to this man or "you will ride the wand until you pass out" as they put it.

I tried to be cool.

"Well, Mr. Fadiz, Forgive me for not being properly dressed to receive you." He smiled and shook his head briefly in dismissal of such a notion.

I continued, "This certainly has been an interesting trip so far. But I really should get back to my job in Marseilles. Please, when do we return?"

He smiled at me again after first looking over at Jean.

He spoke soothingly, "I am hoping we can enjoy the pleasure of your company for a bit longer yet."

This was to be a brief interview. I was told we would meet again at dinner in 1 hour. Mr. Fadiz and Jean left the cabin.

The two bitches then entered the cabin to "help me dress." Something told me that I dared not disobey or the price could be more than a few induced orgasms. I was out to sea, for God's sakes, held captive by demented fiends. They could easily throw me overboard and simply motor away. Who would ever know? One of the girls brought out a white robe from the closet which, by some miracle of planning, happened to be just my size. They put the robe on me and nothing else. This would be an interesting way to go to dinner. Opening the robe a little, the taller one, the mean one, leaned in, kissed my right nipple and began to suck it. Angered, I forcefully pushed her away. She slapped me hard across the face. I was stunned and ashamed, but got the point. I mutely allowed her to do what she wanted. She kissed that same nipple and sucked it briefly until it hardened up to her satisfaction. I didn't protest. They sat me back down on the bed. I was being treated like some simple-minded child or simpering courtesan. Humiliating. Now they pushed me down onto my back. Not the nipple sucking again! No, instead they pulled my legs apart and the tall one pushed something deep inside me, something small and round and obviously pre-lubricated. It felt like the size of a small egg. Then they pulled on my panties, trapping the thing inside of me. I knew better than to try and force it out. They finished dressing me: brushing my hair, straightening the robe and putting on shoes. That was to be my wardrobe for the time of my captivity.

I was led up a flight of stairs onto an upper deck from whose windows I could see endless dark sea around us: no lights or land or anything. The mysterious object inside me felt a little uncomfortable at first, but I tried to ignore it. I was seated next to Mr. Fadiz at the table. Jean was on the other side of me. The two girls were serving. Jean leaned over and whispered to me:

"Always behave like a proper lady around Mr. Fadiz or it could turn out badly."

Having seen the dark sea around us, I didn't require this admonition.

Mr. Fadiz began to make small talk with me, as if I were his date instead of a prisoner, smiling and charming.

Suddenly, with no warning, the thing inside me began to vibrate. I think Jean had activated some mechanism that turned the damned device on. I made a little jump and couldn't hold back a brief but audible cry of shock and surprise. Jean looked over at me menacingly. I knew now that I was to pretend that nothing was happening. That was to be the game. The bitches had put a wireless vibrating egg inside of me and Jean the bastard had activated it. I was sitting here at the table for dinner while the egg was buzzing away inside of me. Fine. I'll just pay it no heed. Willpower. I won't give them the satisfaction. I played the lady serene. A charming dinner companion was my role, dressed in a robe and panties. So be it.

"So, Mr. Fadiz, I am much impressed by your lovely yacht. How long have you had it."

JB252
JB252
60 Followers
12