White Slaves Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Xena's expression hardened as her grip tightened on the scimitar.

"No! You promised!"

"I did not," she said calmly as she rammed the blade through his heart, closing the shifty eyes forever.

"Help me hide these carcasses," she said as she tossed Milan the black pirate's uniform. "Then put this on."

"What for?"

"We have a dinner date to get ready for."

Xena duplicated the drowsy stare that she had seen on the faces of the harem girls. Milan held her by the elbow as they walked into the bath house used by the concubines. Three of them were waiting there, stripped to the waist as they prepared a bath for the two new arrivals.

"Rostov said to come here to get ready," Milan said, trying to act officious to cover his arousal by the three exquisitely beautiful and voluptuous concubines.

One who appeared to be the leader nodded and they removed their skirts and jewelry. Two of them took Milan's hands while the leader took Xena's. They led them to the marble steps of the bathing pool and proceeded to strip them.

They sat the couple side by side and one poured a pitcher of warm water over their heads. Xena was grateful as the water rinsed away the crawling sensations of the brutes' hands and their abominable seed. The girls lathered their bodies with soft sponges and massaged perfumed suds into their scalps. The leader was busy at work with a small razor as she denuded Xena's loins.

"The master likes to observe the small details," she offered in explanation. Xena nodded, then cast a dark glance at the girl who was grooming Milan and taking the privilege of caressing and licking his fully erect cock. The ranger, shrugged, as if to say, "Hey, this was your idea," and lay back as the girl started to scrape his pubic hair away.

They were rinsed off and led to a pair of padded tables. The girls poured a sweetly spiced oil onto their backs, then rubbed handfuls of it into their own skins. They climbed onto the large tables, next to their guests. The leader straddled Xena's back and rubbed her shoulders.

Across from them, one used her ample breasts to rub the oil into Milan's back. He had to admit, even though they were facing a battle where they were hopelessly outnumbered, he was having a great time. And even though Makhi was a pig, he sure could pick the most delectable women.

They turned them over and finished the rubdown, then led them to the harem room where a dozen other concubines lounged and slept as they waited for the couple.

"The master wants us to warm you up for your performance. But, it seems that the pleasure is ours, for once," The girls smiled appreciatively and with enthusiasm as the two hard-bodied warriors were led into the middle of a sea of pillows and scented bodies.

Delicate hands with painted nails reached out and stroked, caressed, teased them. They were joined by soft, warm tongues. Two of them had Milan on his back and took turns licking and sucking his cock as a third offered her pussy to his mouth. A girl with short, raven-black was kneeling between Xena's legs, brushing the insides of her thighs and her labia with a long feather. Two blondes massaged her breasts while another kissed her tenderly. The other girls caressed the engaged partners or paired off themselves until they could trade places.

Milan couldn't see Esmerelda around the chamber, but was sure she would be there tonight. He started to formulate plans but his concentration was broken when a wench with a long mane of red hair kissed him lightly.

"If you think you'll have enough strength for tonight," she asked demurely, "I was hoping that you would let me please you for a while."

Milan nodded, feeling quite overwhelmed. The girl kissed him thankfully and straddled him, taking him inside of her with a practiced thrust of her hips. Her vagina seemed to grab him greedily, then gave his cock an affectionate squeeze. She cooed and whispered to him. "The master likes this with me more than the others. This is my specialty. Lay back and let me do the work. I swear you won't be disappointed."

Xena had been similarly distracted when the brunette rubbed the tip of her nose and tongue over her clit. Xena decided to abandon the strategy for now and kissed the blonde back hungrily. The harem wench whispered into Xena's ear and got a nod of agreement. They arranged themselves on their sides, their faces to each other's crotch. The blonde began, kissing and licking Xena's slick pussy as she squeezed her ass. Xena plunged two fingers in and out of the girl's cunt, teasing her clit with her tongue. She paused to look over at Milan, who was hanging onto the table precariously as the red-headed girl rode him through wave after wave of orgasms. Xena winked at him and worked on her own girl.

When the harem girls had sated themselves, Milan and Xena crawled to a far corner of the bed and nestled down in a mound of pillows. The concubines took it as a gesture that the lieutenant wanted time with Xena for himself, so they left them alone.

"I think I've found a way to spoil their party tonight," Xena whispered. "The guards will be light since most of the pirates will be preparing for the raid on Calimport."

"Yes. We should be able to escape with the princess quite easily if we can prevent an alarm from sounding."

"I intend to do more than that," Xena said ominously. "Are you ready, young ranger?"

"As I'll ever be. Traveling with you, a man has to be ready for anything, it seems."

"You can't say it's been boring," she said. Despite the grim circumstances, she felt the flame of desire flare in her and she squeezed his cock playfully. She felt a rush of pride as his drained organ writhed and hardened in response. They embraced and kissed passionately, observing the Sujel custom once more as the harem girls watched them dreamily.

To Be Continued...

12