White Slaves of Eban

Story Info
Couple work at a resort as slaves for black clients.
1.9k words
3.96
151.9k
79
0

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 03/09/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Karenkay
Karenkay
5,811 Followers

It was lunch time. Jeff put away the serving tray he'd been carrying around all morning and waited for his friend Bobby to finish up turning in his empty glasses to the kitchen.

Bobby walked toward him wearing that silly hood and nudged his shoulder with his fist.

"Come on Jeff, let's get something to eat."

Jeff followed his friend. They were told to report to work out near the pool and outdoor lounge area that afternoon. They made their way to the eunuch lounge where they could wash up and grab a bite to eat.

"I'll be glad to get this damn silly hood off for awhile!"

Bobby just laughed as he replied. "You're going to have many more days to wear that thing so you better get use to it my friend." Jeff never saw so many beautiful women working in one place before. He saw his share of scantily clad women so far today.

"Did you see those two gorgeous blondes getting fucked right there in the middle of the casino Bobby?"

"It happens all the time Jeff. That's all a part of their training. It's their job to entice the clients to bang them no matter where they are." Bobby laughed in between sentences. "I've even seen them banging in the elevator standing up!"

"I just can't believe how I seen them act toward the black men. It's like they're cats and black men are catnip!"

Bobby broke out laughing. "Yeah, that's about it my friend. Let's take a little detour and I'll show you the pit area."

"Isn't that the area where they fuck in groups and stuff?"

"You can see just about anything at the pit if you stay there long enough."

Bobby walked Jeff down a different path walking past one of the clubs. Jeff could see a sign up ahead that said, pit area. They walked right up to the outside entranceway. Jeff poked his head inside the room and saw why they called it the pit.

The pit was a sunken area in a large room with curved coaches in a complete circle. There was this huge round bed in the center, maybe around twenty feet in diameter. Jeff starred and saw about thirty people in various places.

"It looks like a big orgy going on down there!" Bobby laughed. "Yeah, I guess you could say it does."

They both heard one of the women scream out as she came. They guys looked around trying to see which one it was but there was so much going on in the pit.

Jeff saw a blonde woman slipping on a tight dress behind one of the sofas.

"I bet that was the one that just came, Bobby!" Bobby responded. "You're probably right. Looks like most of the others are still going!"

"Look! She's walking this way!"

"She is probably heading up here to the lounge to wash up, Jeff." Bobby laughed as he added. "I bet she has cum dripping down between her legs." Jeff laughed. "OK, I'll check out her legs when she comes closer."

They waited as the woman walked closer. Jeff's eyes kept focusing on her legs as she came closer. He concentrated so much on her legs that he didn't look up at her face until she was passing them.

"Bobby.....It's her.......Katie.........Bobby.....What do I do?" Jeff started to turn around as Bobby grabbed his shoulder. Katie turned her head to stare back at Jeff but kept walking toward the lounge as Bobby held him from trying to talk to her.

"Settle down Jeff!"

"It's Katie, my wife!"

"OK Jeff, relax."

They watched as she disappeared into the lounge. Jeff kept looking until the door shit tight. He turned around to look at Bobby.

"That was Katie!"

"I know it was, buddy. Come on, we better get to the lunch area."

"I saw it Bobby! It was wet all along her inner thighs. That was cum leaking out wasn't it?" Bobby tried to push him along. "Yeah...I guess it was Jeff."

"Did you see her look back at me Bobby?"

"Yeah I did now let's go Jeff. She wouldn't have a clue that you are under that hood." Bobby put his arm over his friends shoulder as he walked him to their break area. They started taking their hoods off once they got inside. Bobby could see that Jeff was shaken up pretty badly.

"That was Katie we heard Bobby! She was fucking someone!"

"Yeah Jeff, I know it was Katie. You're going to have to let it go."

Jeff was really upset as Bobby padded him on the back. "Come on and wash your face off. You'll feel better than we can eat."

They washed and dried their faces and hands. Bobby toke him into the break area where he helped his friend get food and drinks. They were seated at a table around other eunuchs' as Bobby tried to calm his friend into eating.

"We have a long night ahead of us Jeff. You better eat something so you'll have enough energy for the night."

Jeff was still glassy-eyed and tilted his head up to look at Bobby. "I can't believe it Bobby. That was Katie I saw out there and she just got fucked!"

"You have to understand that's Katie's job now. They'll be guys banging her everyday of the week from now on until you two leave this place." Jeff looked concerned. "She enjoyed it Bobby! I heard her scream out and so did you!"

"Jeff, you have to remember they give the women cocktails to make them horny all the time. Katie couldn't help it."

"I don't know if I can deal with this." Bobby spent the next thirty minutes calming down his friend until he finally got him to eat. They were informed that they would be working out at the outdoor poll tonight. Bobby was relieved because they wouldn't have to wear those dreaded hoods out there. They'd be required to wear masks that would cover their eyes and the top of their noses.

Bobby said it was because of the humidity outside that they couldn't were the hoods. Jeff was at least happy about no wearing the hood the rest of the day. Bobby also informed Jeff that the women in that area walked around completely naked except for their pumps.

Jeff slipped on the mask and adjusted it over his eyes. It sure felt better not having to wear the hood. They walked across the complex passing the pit area on their way to the outdoor pool. Bobby had to coax Jeff along because Jeff was searching for Katie.

Jeff gulped as a pregnant blonde past them. Jeff spotted the ankle bracelet she was wearing. He turned around to stare at her as they passed. She wasn't wearing much except for pumps and a spandex transparent teddy. It hugged her bulging belly showing off its huge roundness. "Bobby? Didn't you say the women were off limits to other men once she is wearing an ankle bracelet?"

"That's right Jeff. They still have to work the resort when they're knocked up." Bobby laughed as he added. "You might say they're walking billboards for advertisement."

"I don't understand?"

"The resort makes a huge chunk of money arranging for breeding. They get half and the divorcees make half."

Jeff was still a little puzzled. "What type of men comes here to knock up a white woman?"

Bobby laughed. "These are black men with a lot of money to spend!"

He got more serious with Jeff as he explained it a little more detail. "You see Jeff; some of these guys want kids but don't want to settle down getting married. They come here and select a woman of their choice to breed."

"Why do they want to knock up a white woman? Why don't they knock up a black lady?"

Bobby chuckled. "It's not that easy to find a woman on the outside to have your kid. Besides, it's a status thing with black men to come here and pay a lot of money to knock up a white woman. He can go back and brag to his friends about it."

Jeff was still curious. "Where do they have the kids and take care of them?"

"They have a complete nursery on the far end of the island where the kids stay with their mothers until Daddy is ready to come and pick them up. Remember that these men are rich and come with their nanny's and the works!"

"I didn't know there were that many black men coming here to have kids."

Bobby replied. "There are black couples and interracial couples that can't have their own that come here too. It's all done legal just like in the real world. When the babies fly out they have all the necessary documents. The kids grow up better than we did having rich parents to send them to college and all."

Jeff looked back at Bobby saying. "Isn't that just amazing?"

Bobby just laughed.

They walked through the archway out onto the pool area. It was huge and lined with exotic plants and trees. There was an open bar on one side where they had dancing in the evening. There was an outside café and restaurant as well.

Jeff never saw so many naked women in his life! He glanced around seeing women everywhere. Most were talking with black men at tables or sitting side by side on loungers. It was a typical hot and humid day with bright sun.

Jeff spotted a few women in the pool. There pumps sitting on the edge waiting to be picked up once they were done with their swim.

"What do we do Bobby?"

"We just walk around and pick up empty glasses and trash. You know, keep the place nice and tidy!"

"Is that all we do here?"

"They don't have servers per say. You might be called over to get drinks by one of the clients or perhaps fetch a clean towel or two. If you asked, the towels are stacked right over there next to that little building. If you need to get them drinks, just walk up to the bar and tell them what you need."

Jeff was checking out the bar area and where they kept the towels. "What if they ask for something else?"

Bobby laughed. "They're not going to ask for a blow job if that's what you're worried about! You might get an asshole that might want you to help him out."

"What do you mean by helping him out?"

"He might want a tub of lubricant or a wash cloth. They're over next to the towels. You can find just about anything in that little building I pointed out."

Jeff looked around. "I don't see anyone screwing!" Bobby chuckled. "Usually they don't start that out here until the evening."

Jeff also noticed that some of the men were naked and a few wore thongs but that was about the extent of it except a pair of sandals. A couple black guys walked past them naked. Jeff couldn't help noticing the size of their cocks.

Jeff looked at Bobby and whispered. "Did you see the size of those two men?"

Bobby laughed. "You haven't seen nothing yet, Jeff!"

Jeff just starred back at Bobby as they moved along the row of lounge chairs filled with couples.

Karenkay
Karenkay
5,811 Followers