White Slaves of Eban Ch. 04

Story Info
White couple begin work at a resort for black men.
1.6k words
4.25
141.4k
32
0

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 03/09/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Karenkay
Karenkay
5,810 Followers

Katie gripped her mistresses' hand as they walked through the special entrance for the divorcees. It brought her mind back to the very first day when she held Jeff's hand so tight at their arrival. It seemed like ages ago. She was still married and uncertain of what was expected of her at Eban at the time.

Nothing remained uncertain any longer. Katie knew what they expected of her. She had been well trained for this day. Mistress let go of her hand and walked around in front of her and held her by the shoulders.

"Just remember everything I taught you. Try not to act nervous in front of our clients. Let me see that smile!"

Katie cracked a wide smile across her face.

Mistress smiled back and leaned forward planting a gentle kiss on Katie's cheek. She turned slightly around and pointed toward one of the doorways to a one of the clubs called, New Kitty.

"Good luck Katie. I'll see you later this evening."

Katie adjusted the thin white dress she wore. It fit her like a tight glove. It was a stretch like spandex material. It was almost transparent. Her skin was clearly visible including her dark pink nipples and the out line of her pussy slit.

She wore white spike heels that must have had five inch heels. She took a deep breath and started to walk toward the club doors. Her full hips swayed as she walked through the doorway smiling.

It took a moment for her eyes to adjust to the darkness as she carefully made her way down an isle toward the bar. There were black men everywhere. She saw most of them stare at her as she walked past them and smiled back. That was her job! They had cameras everywhere like in a casino. They watched every move the divorcees' made.

She couldn't help notice the different things that were going on around her. She saw other girls cuddled up in booths next to black men. A few of them were being kissed and some just sat there like trophies. A lot of the clients were business people and from what Katie was told, they loved to flaunt the women to their friends.

Katie gulped as she saw several eunuchs'. They were all wearing black hoods like she was told they would. She started to wonder if one of them could be Jeff. It scared her knowing that Jeff could be watching her at any given time. He'd see her with the men and who knows what he'd see if they crossed paths.

"Hey, baby....Where you headed?"

Katie stopped and turned toward her right and smiled at a tall slim black man. Her eyes opened wide as he walked closer and put his arm around her. He leaned down and gave her a gentle kiss on the lips.

Katie looked up at him and smiled. She knew she was being watched. She knew she had to respond.

"Are you having a good time, Sir?"

The black man chuckled as he slipped his hand down to her ass cheeks and gently rubbed them.

"I most certainly I'm little lady. What is your name my dear?"

"I'm Katie."

"Well, Katie. Why don't you come and join me for a drink?"

"I'd be most happy to accompany you, Sir."

He laughed and replied. "Call me Mr. Richardson.....Jack Richardson."

Jack escorted Katie to his booth where several others were seated around the large table. Katie got smiles from the other men and recognized a few of the girls that were paired off with the black men.

Jack introduced Katie to the other men who smiled as Jack called out their names. Katie slid into the booth. Jack snuggled in right next to her and immediately put his arm around her shoulder as he ordered her a drink.

Katie starred at the short eunuch as he took Jack's order. That couldn't be Jeff under that hood. He was too damn short. Jack was laughing with the other men as he commented on their waiter.

"Those guys kill me with those hoods. You never know what they're thinking under there."

Katie felt a hand on her thigh and her body nervously tensed. She glanced over at Jack who smiled as he leaned in close to her face placing his lips to hers. It was a little peak at first but Jack slightly opened his eyes for a split second before pressing his lips onto Katie's with a little more pressure.

Katie felt his tongue as it touched her lips. Jack's hand rose to cup one of her tits as she accepted his tongue inside her mouth. Jack brought his other hand up and around the back of her head holding her lips to his as his tongue danced past her teeth and met her tongue.

She could tell that Jack already had a few drinks and was starting to get a little rough with her as he held onto her head while he kissed her. He finally broke the kiss and leaned back as he pinched her nipple through the thin material of her dress.

A couple of the other men were laughing and egging him on as he sat there admiring Katie's gorgeous figure in her tight dress. One of the men scared Katie as he laughed and spoke out in a loud obnoxious manor.

"Take her over to the pit, man. I think she needs a good stiff cock in her."

Jack turned and starred at the man called Leon. "Shut your face, man. We're just getting acquainted here."

Leon brushed off the remark and went back kissing the woman he was sitting back. Katie kept smiling as she had been trained to do under any circumstances as Jack continued massaging her boobs.

She caught the remark about the pit. The pit was a nearby room where women were taken to have sex in public. Katie had been shown the room. It had a round circle of cushions on the floor circled with sofas where spectators could watch as couples fucked.

The drinks arrived and two of the couples got up and left soon after. Jack was caught up talking business with the gentleman seated to his left as he held his arm around her shoulder. She quietly sat listening to the men as she sipped on her drink.

Jack's friend held onto a petite little blonde as the men spoke. Katie's eyes would meet the blondes now and than. They exchanged occasional smiles back and forth as the men spoke business.

Katie kept glancing around the dark club watching the people. She saw couples on the dance floor and others were cuddled up in booths making out in their dark little worlds. Eunuchs' were passing back and forth in front of their booth most of the night. Katie kept wondering if Jeff was in the club tonight.

She wondered if he'd see her. She knew he wasn't allowed to make any contact with her but she was still looking for any sign that one of those hooded men just might be her husband.

What was she thinking? Jeff wasn't her husband any longer. He was her ex-husband! Katie was caught in her own little world at the moment as she sat next to Jack. She was hardly paying any attention to a word they said as she starred out into the dark club thinking about Jeff.

Jack squeezed her shoulder and turned to give her a kiss. It was the first kiss in more than an hour. Jack's friend was kissing the little blonde. Katie didn't know her and didn't thin she ever saw her before. There were hundreds of white women working at Eban and Katie only knew around twenty of the divorcees'.

Katie looked down at Jack's hand who was rubbing the tiny blondes' belly. Katie hadn't noticed until that very moment that the petite blonde had a slight bulge. She was pregnant!

Katie figured out a way to lean over so she could check her ankle. She spotted an ankle bracelet on the little blonde's ankle. This guy must have paid to knock her up. Katie watched and listened to Jack's friend as he laughed while he rubbed the blonde's belly.

"This is costing me a bundle! We got five more months to wait for the little fellow to arrive."

Jack laughed as he replied back. "What you going to do for pussy in five months?"

Jack's friend laughed before he replied. "Nikki here is a fabulous cock sucker but we can still fuck for a couple more months yet."

Jack laughed as he said. "How much time and money have you been spending flying back here every two weeks?"

"It's a company plane so all I have to do is write it off as traveling expenses. I just have to pay this place for keeping this little lady off the market for nine months."

Jack lowered his hand around Katie's back and squeezed her ass cheek as he leaned over to give her a kiss. Jack looked back over at his friend as he said.

"Why don't we go find out what those guys are doing in the pit?"

Jack's friend laughed as he replied. "I know what they're doing. Let's go join them, I could use a little blow job right about now."

Katie's heart started beating faster as she followed Jack out of the booth. She held onto his hand as they all walked toward the room they called the pit. Katie knew what was going to happen next. This was it. She was going to get fucked by another man.

Karenkay
Karenkay
5,810 Followers