White Slaves of Eban Ch. 06

Story Info
White couples working on a resort designed for black clients.
1.1k words
4.17
141.4k
39
0

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 03/09/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Karenkay
Karenkay
5,810 Followers

Katie nervously entered the lounge shutting the door behind her. She stood with her hands toward her back leaning against a wall as she closed her eyes and began to sob.

How could she do this so easily? She acted like a total slut out there for that man! That's what she was trained to do wasn't it? She opened her eyes and walked over to the sinks and started to wash her hands. She glanced around as she dried them knowing the lounge would be well stocked with supplies.

The door opened. Katie turned around. It was her good friend, Diana. "Thank God it's you, Diana!"

"What's wrong baby? How has your day been so far?"

"I just got out of the pit!

Diana starred into her eyes for a moment. "You got yourself fucked for the first time?"

Katie got tears in her eyes as she held her hand to her face shaking her head in agreement. Diana immediately put her arm around her friend and started to rub her shoulder.

"Honey, that's good you got it over so quick! Thing will be fine after this one. You watch and see what I mean."

Katie wiped her eyes than leaned forward to hug Diana.

"Let's get you cleaned up and ready again before one of the Mistresses comes in here looking for you."

Diana helped her as they took one of the douche kits off a shelf. The resort had several lounge areas where the divorcees' could freshen up after entertaining one of their clients.

Diana was helping her re-apply her makeup when a Mistress walked into the lounge. The girls turned and saw her coming in with a smile on her face.

"You did wonderful Katie! Congratulations!"

Mistress gave Katie a once over from head to toe and reached out to tug on the material of her thin dress.

"You're going to be fine. I'll let your friend finish helping you out. Good luck this evening!"

They waited and watched as the Mistress walked out of the lounge. Diana started applying her own makeup as Katie finished up. Katie stood starring into the mirror at her friend.

"What's up Katie? You look like something is bothering you."

Katie took a deep breath and sighed. "I passed two of those eunuchs' on the way in here. One was holding onto the other one as I walked past them. You know, as if he was trying to stop him from approaching me?"

Diana sighed and turned around putting her hands on Katie's arms. "Your thought that was Jeff under that hood, didn't you?"

Katie shook her head up and down as Diana gave her a hug. "Baby, you're going to have to stop thinking about Jeff when you're working! There is hundreds of those eunuchs' working here. You can't keep thinking that each and every one of them is going to be your ex!"

"I know that Diana but have you ever had one of those feelings where you know you were right! I know it was him! I could see the way he turned around. He was about Jeff's height and everything!

Diana held onto her arms tight as she said. "There are hundreds of men out there that are going to look just like Jeff under one of those hoods. What if it was him? You have a job to do and so does he!"

"I just wanted to tell him how much I love and miss him!"

"Stop it already! They'll fire you in a heart beat for mingling with the eunuchs'! Just try to keep thinking how it's going to be once you two are reunited in the future!"

Diana finished applying her lipstick while Katie dabbed a little perfume on herself. Diana turned and looked at her friend again.

"You're going to be fine. Just remember everything I told you. Remember your training!"

Katie regained herself as she starred into the mirror adjusting her tight dress.

"How was your first fuck anyway?"

Katie shook her head saying. "He was a real jerk!"

"A lot of them are! You're going to find nice guys too. Hopefully your next client won't act so badly. What did he do that made you so angry?"

"He called two eunuchs' aside and made the stand there while he fucked me bent over the back of one of those sofas! He kept taunting them and telling them how tight I felt! Than he asked them if I was on of their ex's and thanked them if I were!"

Katie, forget about it! You're going to hear a lot worse! Let's just hope the next guy is a little more considerate than he was!"

"I just hope Jeff wasn't out there watching me getting laid."

"You have a job to do! Jeff is fully aware of how you're making your money! I want you to stop torturing yourself like this!"

Katie sighed as she lifted her dress up to rub her pussy mound. "I think I'm a little sore down here."

"You're going to be sore after your first fuck. Some of these clients are hung!"

"I don't know what it was but that jerk got me aroused in spit of my anger with him."

"It wasn't just him honey. It's that little cocktail they feed us daily that makes us feel horny. You just have to learn to enjoy it like the rest of us girls. It'll make your day go a lot faster if you just relax and enjoy it!"

"I guess your right."

"You bet I'm right honey! Now lets get our little asses out their and start earning our fortune! I have a very good eye for spotting out good clients."

"Would you mind if I stuck around you the rest of the day, Diana?"

"Sure baby, we'll try and locate a couple of nicer clients together. You'll see once you get a real nice guy who knows how to treat a woman. You'll wish it never ends!"

Katie giggled as they started walking out the door. "It would be nice if a guy made love to me rather than just a quick fuck."

Diana smiled. "That's my girl! You know these cocktails they give us can work in our favor. I never had so many orgasms since I've been here at Eban."

Katie laughed. "I had my first orgasm today but I wish it were under better circumstances."

They walked out into the hallway as Diana replied. "Let's find us a couple of nice hung clients!"

The two laughed as they walked toward one of the lounges.

Karenkay
Karenkay
5,810 Followers