White Slut Wife: Black Cock Fantasy

Story Info
Husband makes submissive wife's black cock fantasy come true.
6k words
4.57
417.7k
380
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

SUMMARY: Husband makes submissive wife's black cock fantasy come true.

NOTE: This is a Halloween 2014 contest story so please vote.

DEDICATION: This is dedicated to the real PAM and JOHN.

THANKS: To MAB7991, goamz86,and Robert for editing.

White Slut Wife: Black Cock Fantasy

We were watching porn in the hotel after a wedding in late August, both intoxicated and horny, when a scene came on that led to another naughty night of role playing.

The movie was called Gangbang Fantasies, and included three lengthy gangbang scenes. The first one was okay as a pretty redhead with massive fake tits got stranded on the side of the road and was picked up by a hippie van going to a Grateful Dead concert. She ended up fucking all five hippies and was triple penetrated often.

Pam had picked the movie, her most constant fantasy being about getting gangbanged, something we have discussed actually making a reality many times in the heat of passion, but once she reached orgasm she always came back to her prim and proper morals.

Pam at 48 is just as beautiful and vibrant as the day I met her, and twice as horny.

As the first gangbang scene came to an end, both of us naked except for her thigh high stockings, my finger inside her pussy, I asked, "Which three at the wedding tonight would you like to join us so we could make your own gangbang fantasy?"

She moaned, "Are you one of the three?"

"No," I smiled, sliding a second finger inside her.

"I don't know," Pam moaned, obviously not wanting to answer the question.

"I'd bang the redhead bridesmaid," I said, trying to open the door for honesty.

"You and redheads," she playfully teased. " I'm surprised you even married me."

"You love sucking cock and swallowing cum," I quipped back. What made Pam the perfect wife was the beautiful oxymoron she was. She was a teacher and perceived by all as a sweet, caring woman, which she was. Yet, underneath her conservative teacher persona was a constantly horny, sexually wild and almost limit free vixen.

On our first date she swallowed my load in the car and I was in love...yes, men are that shallow. Of course, besides being insatiable in bed and willing to do almost anything (especially after a couple glasses of wine), she was also beautiful, funny, compassionate and just the most amazing person I had ever met (and she still is).

"I'd also dyke out for you with that redhead," she moaned, my finger turning her on, as was the second scene, which was just starting.

"You're all talk," I teased, the idea of her dyking out another fantasy she hadn't yet made a reality.

"Want to go back?" She asked.

Of course I did, but I also knew that she was too drunk to make such decisions, one that she may regret. I answered, "I'd rather hear the answer to the question first."

"Who do I want to gangbang me?" She asked, her tone dripping with naughtiness. Hearing your wife say 'gangbang' is one of the hottest things ever.

"Yes," I nodded, curious who she would choose.

"Put your cock in me and I'll tell you," she moaned, staring at the television.

"You want a black cock, don't you?" I asked, glancing at the television and realizing the scene was now of a white bride getting molested by three black men and that she was staring at it.

"God, yes,"' she said, while staring at the fake video bride sucking a big black cock.

"So if Bruce walked in here right now?" I questioned.

"I'd devour him whole," she lustfully answered.

"I bet he has a massive cock," I added, sliding three fingers inside her.

"Fuuuuck," she moaned, as I widened her cunt.

I glanced at the television that she had her eyes glued to and saw the bride was sucking one massive black cock while stroking the other two.

"You wish that was you," I said, as I pumped my fingers in her.

"Yessssss," she moaned, not taking her eyes off the three black cocks.

"On your knees, you dirty little gangbang slut," I ordered, knowing name calling always worked when she was drunk and horny.

She quickly obeyed, the anticipation of getting fucked making her completely submissive, even though she was a strong-willed teacher during the day.

"Watch the bride slut while I take your ass," I demanded, another thing that only happened during these drunken adventures. She actually didn't like anal sex and was dead against it usually, but when drunk and in that certain state of euphoria, she was willing to obey every demand I gave her including being sodomized.

"Oh, you bad boy," she purred, wiggling her nice ass.

I moved behind her, coincidently just as the bride was also on her knees, taking a cock in both ends. I teased her asshole with my cock until she begged, "Bruce, just shove that big black snake in my ass."

We role played often and more and more lately it had been about me being black. I had even bought black condoms to make the role play more authentic. So I obliged my horny wife, sliding my cock in her always tight ass.

"Fuuuuck," she screamed, getting her ass filled so rarely, the pleasure-pain principle always came into effect. Although, in theory, I guess it was the pain-pleasure principle as the burn came first and then the pleasure later.

"You like my black cock in your white ass?" I asked, after a few strokes, trying to stay in the character I was apparently playing.

"Oh God, yes. Slam that big black cock in your white slut," she replied, watching the blonde now taking all three cocks in her three pleasure holes.

I obliged, fucking her hard, deep and fast as I held onto her hips, my body slamming into her with each forward thrust.

"Fuck, I lovvvvvve your black coooooock," she screamed, a couple minutes later as her orgasm got close. When drunk she could come from a hard ass fucking.

"Come, you white slut," I demanded, slapping her ass as I continued pounding her rear.

She was always ashamed the following morning that she had come from getting ass-fucked, but in the heat of the moment, it seemed it was when she reached her most intense orgasms, when she gave in mind, body and soul to me. "Yes, fuck me, ream my ass," she demanded, clearly close to eruption.

"Now, slut, come on my black cock, you fucking white slut," I demanded firmly.

"Yes, Masteeerrrrrrrr," she screamed, as her orgasm hit her a couple of strokes later, just as the bride on screen got her first facial.

"I'm going to get you your own gangbang of black cocks, my little white slut," I continued, as her orgasm coursed through her.

"Yes, make me a white slave for black cock," she struggled to get out as she continued to come while I continued fucking her ass.

My balls boiling, after a few more deep thrusts, I pulled out, turned her around and came all over her face, another thing I was only allowed to do during these nasty, drunken, slut encounters.

Drawn into the act, she opened her mouth wide as my cum splattered her face. Still in slut mode, she then deep throated my cock, which had just spent the last few minutes deep in her ass.

Both exhausted, we crashed pretty hard a few minutes later, but with Halloween coming I wondered if it was time to make her greatest fantasy a reality.

.....

Now I should describe my wife. She is a grade three teacher, is 5'7", 115 pounds, brunette, blue eyes, 32A breasts, and very, very sensitive nipples. She's in amazing shape for a 48 year old woman as she works out daily with Zumba, piloxing and yoga.

At school she dressed as a professional to all who saw her, but underneath her conservative teacher attire, she wore a garter and stockings, lace push up bras that enhanced her small breasts, and thongs.

Although we have a great sex life, I get head or sex at least four times a week, even during her period (actually she is hornier during her period which is unlike most women I dated before meeting her). But when she drinks, she gets really wild and there are no limits. Her first facial, first anal, first fisting and first double penetration (a vibrator in her cunt while I fucked her ass) all happened while she was drunk. The next morning she always felt a little ashamed at how out of control she let herself get, but then the next time she drank the same thing would happened.

Over the next couple of weeks, I kept talking to her about her black fantasies. Even while sober she admitted she would love to try a black cock if the opportunity presented itself and that her biggest fantasy was getting triple teamed by three black cocks.

Now, some men would feel inadequate or insecure if their wife had such fantasies. Yet, it was my fantasy too. I didn't want to fuck other women, and had no interest in having sex with men, black or white, but for whatever reason the idea of watching my wife submit to her fantasy was an amazing turn on.

Coincidently, in September, Pam had had another of her fantasies come true when she was a seduced and dominated by a young black woman named Alicia, her intern, while at a teacher's conference and it had only enhanced her eagerness to fulfill her other fantasy (you can read about that in the story called Turning Teacher Black).

Her submission to her intern was done while she was out of town; over the next month Pam was used by Alicia a few more times, but I was never invited, although I got to listen on the phone and the young intern, did imply that if I continued to be a good supportive husband, she may let me watch.

Thus, I decided, without a doubt, to make one of her other fantasies a reality, and this time get to see it live.

The Halloween party was at a rich friend's mansion and the theme this year was movies. Pam suggested Grease (see would have made a hot Sandy).

But wanting to have my face covered, my plan already under way, I suggested we do Phantom of the Opera. She loved the idea, it being her favourite musical, and she got all dressed up in a very short flapper dress, garter belt and old fashioned silky seamed stockings that were completely in view (the skirt being so short), and four inch heels. I, on the other hand, wore a mask, gloves and a cloak that completely hid my identity.

That Halloween, like the last past two years, she expected to get laid. We had fucked in a downstairs bathroom a couple of years ago and repeated the new Halloween tradition last year by having sex in one of the seven guest rooms.

Pam asked, on the drive over, "Are we going for a three-peat?"

I laughed, "Of course, let's plan to meet in the same room exactly at midnight."

"Can you wait that long?" She asked.

"Can you?" I countered.

"Challenge accepted," she quipped, quoting 'How I met Your Mother' like we often did when we got playful. Pushing me, she fished out my cock while I was driving.

I asked, "What are you doing?"

Instead of answering, she did something she had never done before, she leaned down and began sucking my flaccid cock while I drove.

My cock quickly grew in her mouth, in stunned awe of Pam's naughty, sober act. Since her submission to her young intern she had become even more adventurous and this was the newest example. Who would have thought my wife submitting to a black college girl would pay off for me?

After a couple minutes, she sat back up and smiled provocatively just as I was getting close, "You sure you can wait?"

"You brat," I said, my balls ready to burst.

"I'll finish you off here and now if you admit you can't last as long as I can," she smiled, her hand going to my leg.

I wanted to come in her mouth while I drove, something that had never been a fantasy until it just almost occurred, but I also hated to lose. I shrugged, "I'll remember this when you are begging to come tonight."

"I don't beg," she countered.

"Like a dog," I quipped back.

"Yes or no?" she smiled, her hand moving to my cock and stroking it.

"No," I said firmly. "But you will finish what you started on the drive home."

"Only if I come first," she challenged, knowing that most of the time I came first.

"Deal," I smiled, knowing that she was definitely going to come first, although not from my cock.

"But no cheating," she said, moving her hand back to herself. "No masturbating in the washroom."

"Deal," I repeated, my head spinning with the delicious visuals I was already imagining occurring in under four fours.

Suddenly her phone buzzed. She looked at it and sighed,

"What?" I asked.

"Mistress Alicia won't take no for an answer," she began, "she expects me to show up at her friend's Halloween party, even though I've already told her that this was a commitment I couldn't break."

Shit, I thought to myself, this could ruin my whole plan. I also loved hearing my beautiful wife use the word 'Mistress'.

Her phone buzzed with another text.

"She just texted that you can come and watch," Pam added, her cheeks going red. She had become a complete nymphomaniac (although she had always loved sex) since her lesbian submission and I could tell she wanted to go to the other party now.

"Tell you what," I said, thinking maybe I could have my cake and eat it too. "Let's stay at this party until midnight, have our three-peat and then head over to the other party."

She smiled, all giddy like our sixteen year old daughter when she got her way, "Really?"

"Of course, I've wanted to see you eat pussy forever," I said, the visual now etched in my head.

She quickly texted Alicia.

Another sigh, "She insists I be there by midnight or she will punish me."

Pam was punished two weeks ago, by having to wear a butt plug in her ass all week while at work. The punishment almost killed her, especially since each day she recieved a bigger plug.

"Let's change our rendezvous to 10:30," I suggested, still wanting to give her my surprise and then witness her eating pussy.

"Great," she agreed, instantly excited again as she texted her black Mistress.

I reminded her, "But no coming until we get together."

We arrived at the party and like we usually did we separated and mingled with friends. Trent, a co-worker of mine, and black, was dressed as Napoleon Dynamite which of course was doubly hilarious because he was black as night.

I asked, "Still game?"

"If you are," he nodded, glancing over to my wife. "She looks fucking hot."

"That she does," I agreed. I explained the plan once more. "A few minutes before 10:30 go to the last room on the right upstairs, switch into the Phantom outfit that will be on the bed, and then wait for her to arrive,"

"I thought the plan was midnight?" He asked.

"Change of plans, my little slut is already revved up for action," I explained, which was true. But I was hoping two hours of wine would have her in the perfect state of slutdom she often reached.

"Okay," he agreed, "but you're sure she is into this?"

"It's her ultimate fantasy," I nodded, before clarifying, "actually her ultimate fantasy is three big black cocks. But I think we will start small."

"Trust me, we're not starting small," he confidently replied.

I laughed, having seen his black snake a few times at the gym, "Trust me, that wasn't my implication."

He said firmly, "Just saying, nothing about me is small."

"Fair enough," I nodded.

"And I can fuck any of her three holes?" He clarified.

"I think so. She'll eagerly suck your cock and take it in her cunt, but you may have to smooth talk your way into her ass," I said, not sure she would be willing, even drunk, to take something that big in her ass, although the last butt plug was almost as big as him (and she walked around all day while teaching with it in her). I was seven inches and reasonably well equipped, but Trent was easily ten inches, although no thicker than I was.

"She'll take it in the ass," he confidently nodded. "Bitches can't say no to the chocolate hammer."

I chuckled at his name for his cock, thinking I needed a name for mine.

I chatted with others for a while, had a few drinks, before going to chat with my wife. "Half an hour," I whispered.

"Want to go now?" She asked, her eyes telling me she was drunk and ready for action.

"I thought you said you could wait?" I asked, coyly.

"You playing hard to get?" She asked, slyly squeezing my cock.

"Just following the deal we made," I shrugged.

"Fine," she sighed, clearly annoyed at me, but like me, hating to lose.

"See you in half an hour," I whispered in her ear, giving her ear a firm tug. "I'm going to make you come like a hungry slut."

Before she could respond, I left her alone.

A few minutes before our rendezvous time, I headed up to the room, changed out of my outfit, leaving it on the bed, and snuck into the closet with my phone on silent.

A couple minutes later, Trent walked in, got undressed and put on the outfit. He said, "Shit, it's a little tight."

"Sorry," I said from the closet, "I didn't put much thought into the fact that you are bigger than me."

Once dressed, you couldn't tell he wasn't me unless you were really paying attention that he was two inches taller and a little wider in the shoulders.

Pam came in almost on cue, closed the door, locked it and said, "Are you ready to see who comes first?"

Trent walked over to her, picked her up and tossed her on the bed, something I would never do. Yet, instead of catching on, she purred, "Playing rough, I like that."

Trent had been instructed not to talk until he had to, and instead, joined her on the bed, moved between her legs, roughly pulled her panties off and tossed them towards me, before he buried his face between her legs.

She protested, as she moaned, "not fair, I get to suuuuck you toooooo."

Trent ignored my wife's protests and I was already frustrated that I couldn't see what he was doing.

She kept moaning, and weakly protested, "This doesn't count as a wiiiiiiiin."

I tried to watch through the small crack, but couldn't see the up close action. Trent continued licking and Pam's moaning increased rather quickly. She moaned, after a couple of minutes, "Oh, licking my asshole, that's new. Are you prepping my ass for that big cock of yours?"

Trent made a moaning sound that was rather non-descript and kept his identity hidden, but agreed to her question.

Pam's moans increased and she continued talking, "Oh yes, baby, finger fuck my cunt, you fucking bastard."

Trent's' arm began furiously pumping in and out of her cunt and she eventually went crazy, "Oh fuck, baby, shiiiiiit, please, shove that big cock of yours in my cunt."

Trent moved up, moving his outfit out of the way and moved his cock to her pussy lips.

She moaned, "Shove it in, baby. You got me so worked up, you can win, just get me off."

He rubbed her pussy lips as she tried to move the mask off. He pushed her hand away and slid his cock inside.

"Fuuuuuuuck," she screamed, as his black cock filled her. Laying on her back, she still didn't know it wasn't me.

Trent slyly only slid about half his cock in her, keeping his secret a secret a little bit longer.

Pam's moans continued and she begged, "Love all your big cock in me, baby. I want it all in my slut box."

"As you wish," Trent finally spoke, slamming all ten inches of his black cock in her.

Pam screamed in pleasure and shock, as she tried to move up, coming to the realization that the man fucking her wasn't her husband.

"Relax, slut," he ordered, while continuing to fuck her cunt deep. "I'm making your black cock fantasy come true."

"W-w-where's John?" she barely got out, while interestingly enough not trying to push him away.

"Focus on me slut," he ordered, taking control.

"Buttttt, I, fuuuck," she babbled, her body and brain at war with each other and her body winning.

He pulled out and asked firmly, as he stood up and moved to the side of the bed where my wife's head was, "Do you want my chocolate hammer or not? I have other white bitches that would love this in their white holes."

12