White Swan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My palm brushed her pussy again as my wrist gave in to the strain of trying to keep my hand away.

"Ok, that should about do it." I said, conflicted with wanting to stop so I could avoid more contact with her pussy, and not wanting to stop.

"No! Not yet," she said. Another brushed contact.

Fortunately, since I'd repositioned my cock in my jeans, it's fully erect position was extended down my leg instead of straight out, but I could feel the presence of precum on my inner thigh.

The leotard covering her pussy was stretched to its limit and had begun to slide in the direction of her raised leg. Her pubic hair and the edge of her outer lips were peeking from beneath the edge of the material.

Another brushed contact.

My wrist was cramping. I couldn't prevent the contact. I was now brushing her pussy with every kneading push of my thumbs.

My nostrils were filled with the aroma of her excitement, confirmed by the heat and moisture I felt with every brush of my palm.

I pressed my palm slightly harder into her pussy. Testing... prepared to draw back apologetically. She sucked in a quick gasp of air, but didn't object and kept her eyes closed.

Most of my palm was now pressing against her warm pussy, all pretense gone. I had developed a rhythm, kneading deeply with my thumb and allowing both palms to press against her, my right one on her leg, my left firmly against her pussy.

Heather was breathing in beat with the rhythm of my ministrations... her hips matching the rhythm and pressing back against my palms.

A moan, resonating from deep in her lungs, escaped her lips and urged me on.

I slid my hands down slightly lower. The fingers of right hand were now cupping her left ass cheek. The middle, ring and pinky fingers on my left hand were now gently massaging the crevice of her pussy, pressing the material inward, exposing the outer edges of her pussy lips and her fine brown pubic hair.

I was masturbating my step-daughter. There was no more pretense of helping her stretch. Her hips were pushing against my fingers, urging them to press deeper into her. My thumbs had stopped kneading her deep muscle tissue, they were gripping her inner thigh, holding on to her so my fingers could explore the folds of her pussy.

I realized I was resting my head against her inner thigh, watching as my fingers pressed against the fabric of her leotard.

I felt her hand on my head. She was pushing me closer to her pussy. It seemed the most natural thing in the world – at least at that moment... I moved my face closer. My nose inches above her pussy, deeply inhaling the smell of her sex. My lips so close.

She pulled her hand off my head and reached down, brushing my fingers aside to grab the edge of her leotard and pull it aside, exposing her blood engorged pussy to me. Her pussy hair wet, matted against her soft pubis from the gentle flow of moisture from her pussy. Her tiny clit peeking from beneath its hood. Her pussy lips were narrower than her sisters, but were the fully matured lips of a nearly twenty year old woman.

"Kiss it."

I leaned forward and my lips felt the intense heat emanating from her folds... then, lightly, softly... I felt the wetness as my lips began pressing against her pussy. Gently kissing her. Holding the contact... feeling her moisture... she pressed her hips forward and put her hand on the back of my head, pressing me against her.

"ohhhhhhh... yesssssss daddy... it feels sooooo good..." she moaned.

I parted my lips and my tongue pushed against her outer lips, searching for the deepness of her opening... tasting her sweet juices... dancing across her tender, sensitive regions.

She tasted so good. So sweet.

I pressed harder against her and pushed my tongue deeper. My left hand had moved off of her leg and my thumb found her erect clit. I traced gentle circles around it.

Heather was breathing very rapidly now. Her hips were pumping back and forth, fucking my tongue. Her breath causing a mix of moans and high pitched gasps as it escaped her.

I wanted her to cum. Nothing else mattered to me. I wanted to feel my beautiful step-daughter cum on my face. To feel the rush of her pussy juice cover my tongue.

I pressed harder against her, tongue fucking her pussy, rubbing her clit. She was close, and so, I realized, was I.

I had begun rocking in motion with the rhythm of our bodies and the friction of my stiff cock against my inner thigh and the inside of my boxer briefs was bringing me close to my own orgasm.

I refocused on tongue fucking Heather's soaked, steamy pussy. Rubbing her clit faster and faster.

She was moaning and breathing hard.

"Cum for me baby. Cum for your daddy." Was the only thought in my head. "Yesss... cum for daddy!"

Her hips bucked, jerked, her moan escalated into a long, high pitched gasp... "Ohhhhhhh... daddy! Ooooooohhh!

I felt the muscles of her abdomen tighten against my forehead. Her hips jerking spasmodically as she reached her orgasm. Her juices flooded my tongue and mouth, dripping down my chin. I drank them in, pursing my lips against the folds of her pussy and sucking her juices into my mouth, my nose pressed against her clit.

Her hand had a fistful of my hair and was gripping for her life as her hips thrust against my mouth and her orgasm swept over her.

The muscles of the inner thigh of the leg she was standing on were twitching with tremors as the waves of her orgasm convulsed through every muscle of her body.

She released her upward pointing leg and I felt it fall over me as she grabbed more of my hair with her other hand.

As she did, her other leg gave in to the stress of holding her up so long and the effects of her orgasm and I felt her begin to fall forward, on top of me. I reached around her and took firm hold of her ass cheeks and braced my body against hers.

She crumpled on top of me. Weak and trembling, gasping for air.

I was distracted by the feeling of my own warm cum shooting from my cock as I came.

Fuck, I couldn't remember the last time I came without being touched.

I half carried, half nudged her towards the couch and gently pushed her onto the couch, sitting next to her.

She curled up against me, both of our chests still rising and falling rapidly, and put her head on my chest.

"Thank you daddy."

I had no reply. I was allowing the intense emotions of the moment to settle into my chest, my lungs swelling with pride and love for this delicate, beautiful young woman with whom I had just shared a wonderful, intimate moment that would change our lives forever.

I looked up in time to see my wife, looking in at us through the sliding glass door. Her right hand was pushed down inside her black yoga pants, working feverishly on her own pussy.

My wife and I smiled softly at each other as her own orgasm washed over her.

12