White Tigress Drains Casino Tony

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohmygosh!" Carson's mind exploded in unison with the writhing, thrusting pair on the bed....... "Ohhh baby, baby....!" his mind rocked in total ecstasy, watching in awe, up close in intimate detail as that impressive shaft plunged deep into the slippery sweetness he loved playing with! "Ohhhh baby!!!" he exclaimed to himself.... "Absolutely unbelievable! Go baby! Let it go baby!" he urged her orgasm on.

The impassioned Ms S needed no encouragement. She slipped off the charts into the throes of a massive wave of orgasm; her pussy exploding over and over with the thrill of that huge shaft drilling her. Her mind was spinning with the boggling scene exploding in and around her, knowing this outrageous, orgasmic moment of a lifetime was shared with her lover. The naughty Carson, her awesome Jade Dragon, relished the exhibition of her goodies as centerpiece of the show, her new play-mate filling her to the max..., thrusting, and pounding into her widespread, eager opening, and now...

Antonio exclaimed, "Ohhhh, Ohhhh, Ahhhh!!" as his shaft buried inside his lover, rammed to the max.

"Good God!" Carson almost exclaimed aloud but caught himself. He's exploding! Ohhh wow!" he exclaimed to himself as his lover writhed and squirmed, and seemed to slip from consciousness with the intensity of the explosive orgasm she and Antonio were sharing!

"Yeeeeeowww!!" Ms S practically screamed as Antonio exploded. "Ohhhmigossshh!" she gasped again, her own orgasmic explosion pushing her over the edge and out to another plane of existence.... "Oh yeahhhhh!!!!" she finally uttered..., slipping momentarily from consciousness.

"Ohhhh wow!! Ohhhh Ms S!!" Antonio let out a howl, "That feels so awesome!"

Carson nearly passed out from the sheer voyeur overload scene that exploded in front of him, "Wow! She was the white tigress beyond awesome!"

"Ohhh my god, Antonio!" Ms S cried out, "That was unbelievable! I have never felt soooo filled! Absolutely wild!" She added to Carson, "This is soooo wild sharing this awesome sex with you my lover. You're about ready to explode aren't you?"

***************

(XLIV, Lao Tzu)

Your name or your person, which is dearer?

Your person or your goods, which is worth more?

Gain or loss, which is a greater bane?

That is why excessive meanness is sure to lead to great expense;

Too much store is sure to end in immense loss.

Know contentment and you will suffer no disgrace;

Know when to stop and you will meet with no danger.

You can then endure.

***************

Ms S turned from their new friend..., a sly and utterly nasty smile pasted across her face..., just as the wild and eager Carson slipped over between her legs. He wrapped his arms around his love and buried himself inside her laughing in utter glee. Sheer passion engulfed him as Carson's throbbing shaft drove into that steaming wet pussy, filled with Antonio's life forces.

"Ohhh baby, baby!" Sensia cried out pulling Carson on top of her, throwing them back on the bed, "I am so ready for you! Slam that hot cock into me sweet man! Fuck me hard lover!" she exclaimed, savoring shaft two slamming into her hot, slippery opening!"

"Oh my god!" Carson gasped in his excitement, his aching shaft plunging into his lover's opening... "Ohhhmigoshh! So wild! So awesome my love, my White Tigress!!"

"Ohhhh, yes, yes!" Ms S exclaimed. "That is so wild! I drained our Green Dragon of his vital energies just for you! Ohhhh fuck me, lover!" she howled..., her next orgasm reaching the pinnacle of erotic delight; writhing, squirming, thrusting her pussy up to meet her lover's thrusts. As he slammed his aching erection into her too..., Ms S and lover number two exploded in another orgasmic meltdown.

"Ohhhh lover!" Ms S exclaimed once their passion subsided, "Ohmygosh! I have been royally fucked by two awesome men! Ohhh wow!" she moaned, collapsing as her body went limp. "That was soooo awesome! Ohmygosh! We did it, we did it!!" she excitedly declared rolling into Carson's arms, reveling in the feel of him wrapped around her.

Then they both started to laugh, to crack up in glee and delight at the amazing scene that just went down. They really did it! They planned and fantasized, imagined something like this forever ... and it finally came together! The perfect joining together -- the White Tigress draining the Jing from her Green Dragon to fire up her own Jing, then sharing it with her lover, the Jade Dragon.

Carson just laughed non-stop, playing his hands and fingers over his lover's sweet hot body, savoring the feel of her skin, caressing her tits, and then ... exploring once again that awesome hot wet opening...., "Ohhhh lover! That was soooo unbelievable!! I saw everything, I can't believe it.., what a kick to be a Jade Dragon," he laughed again. It was like this ultimate erotic spiritual high - gasping, writhing, thrusting, totally wild connection

FIN'

12