White Whore Ch. 05

Story Info
She gets punished and rewarded.
1.3k words
4.4
97.2k
8

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 08/23/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“You’ll get your cock bitch, but first we’re gonna give you a bath, and then let these whores eat our black cum from your slutty body. When you cunts get these cocks hard again, we’ll all share you. Use you like the tramp you are.”

My master said as another orgasm ripped through my body. The men circled tightly around us again and began jerking their hard cocks. I moaned as I saw how close they were. The women working on my pussy had me cumming constantly, screaming for them to eat me.

The girl at the top of my cunt was pulling on the clamp attached to my clit, she looked to my master for permission and he nodded. She smiled up at me; her face covered in my juices, and removed the clamp letting the blood slam back into my clit. The pain/pleasure was amazing, I came all over the other girls' face as she stuck her tongue in my pussy and sucked up all my juices.

I heard the men groaning as I squirmed and moaned. Then I finally felt what I had been waiting for. Cum was shooting onto my pretty face, I opened my mouth to catch some, but most of the first man’s load went into my hair and all over my face. The two girls moved away from my body to let our black masters bathe me in their cum.

The big black cocks surrounded my naked white body as the four of them continued stroking their hard flesh. Finally all four cocks began shooting hot cum on my whorish body. My big tits were soon covered in cum as was my face, stomach and cunt. I came as their hit sticky cum landed all over my body. I finally got a few shots in the mouth from my master. “Are you happy now slut? You look the part now, covered in our cum. You want us to fuck you?” he asked me.

“Yes master, I need your cocks inside me. Please master.” I begged him as my body trembled with need.”

“Okay slut. As soon as your whore friends clean your slutty body, and get these black cocks hard again, we’ll fuck all your holes. And then you’ll get your punishment. You want me to hurt you? Does my slut want to be punished?” My back master asked me, teasing me. He knew what I wanted.

“My cunt is hungry for your cock master, I want to be fucked like the whore I am. I want you to spank my slut ass and punish me however you need to. I am a bad pet; I came without your permission. Please master.” I begged him again.

“Move Sluts” My master yelled, “start cleaning my whore, share our cum with her. Clean her body, get her pussy ready for these black cocks.”

The other two women attacked my cum covered body, letting their soft tongues sweep the cum from my trembling body. I felt one girl cleaning the cum from my face, neck and breasts, as the other cleaned my stomach and pussy. I was still cumming as these sexy whores cleaned the hot cum from my skin. I could hear my master laughing, and the other men groaning.

“Damn, these bitches will do anything for black cock.” One of the men said to my master,

“we all train our whores well, although they loved cock before they found real masters. My whore will let anyone fuck her, but she loves my black cock, and will follow my orders. Won’t you pet?” My master replied. “Yes, master. I love your black cock, and I am your white slave.” I moaned as the men stared at the wanton display of lust before them.

The cum was almost cleared from my body, as one girl shared her treasure with me. Letting the cum that splashed on my body slide into my mouth with her tongue. The other girl licked and sucked on my pussy, trying to get more cum. My master finally drew a halt to our exhibition, “okay sluts. That is enough.” The other two women left my naked body on the floor. And began to pleasure each other as they watched the four big black men approach my prone form. I moaned in anticipation as I stared at their cocks. I knew these men only wanted to use my body, to play with my pussy as they fucked me and spanked me.

I wanted it; I craved their attention to me. I always loved to fuck, and these black men could fuck me all day long. I rose up to my knees and began to suck the cock of the man closest to me. My master laughed and pulled my mouth from him by the hair.

“No, no, no my pet. You must be punished before you can taste our cocks. I think I shall treat you today.” My master laughed to me as he pulled my head back hard. I moaned, knowing he would give me exquisite pain. My head stinging as he pulled my hair and threw me to the ground. Soon two of the other black men with my lover picked me up and shackled me to the wall, my face pressed against hard wood. I couldn’t move even if I wanted to. Of course, I didn’t want to. I love my punishments, I love the pain and the pleasure that always follows. I trusted my master.

I could hear the men laughing. I could hear my master rifling through something, I shivered in anticipation of the weapon that would give me my punishment. “You ready my little bitch?” my master suddenly hissed into my ear.

“Yes sir.... I am a naughty slut Master, I deserve to be punished” I quickly responded, my cunt dripping as I waited. I heard the sharp swish of thin leather seconds before I felt the sting, my body taut with the pain, but I made no sound. I couldn’t scream unless my master allowed it. I could hear his quiet chuckles among the men laughing as he punished me, slapping me just hard enough with the leather strips to paint my white ass pink, and then red.

“You can moan or scream slut, you’ve been a good little girl, I want to hear you crying out as I punish you now.” My master growled at me, I immediately let out a long rough moan. I loved when he spanked me, my little pink cunt was dripping juice down my white thighs.

My body clenched and thrashed as he punished me for the pleasure of his friends, their big, black cocks getting harder and harder as they watched him redden my white ass. “Slap her tits!” one man called out to my master, so he loosened my shackles just enough to turn my front to him and then tightened my body up again. My big, pale white breasts jutted from my body, my hard pink nipples stinging in want. My master smiled evilly at me, knowing I loved to be teased began to just lightly drape the leather strips over my big tits, dragging the cool leather on my hot skin before snapping it on the soft flesh of my breasts, I screamed with the first slap.

The pleasure of my master using and humiliating me in front of these men was immense. Finally my breasts were as red as my butt, and my master deicided to give me relief.... They were finally going to fuck me. My pussy juice was dripping down my legs I was so wet with need, the men laughed as they freed me from the wall, sinking their big fingers into my cunt, fingering me just enough to tease me.

Please help me continue this story, tell me how you want her to be taken ...I will write this story according to the best ideas I get....