White Whore Wife is Blackmailed Ch. 02

Story Info
Valerie finds out her tormentor's identity.
2.8k words
4.18
122.7k
42

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/21/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Please read White whore wife blackmailed first.)

*****

Valerie stood there unable to move struck, with fear she was unable to move.

"Well" said her husband "I'm looking at all the dirty writing on you back."

Valerie slowly turned to face her husband, knowing he could now see her piercings.

"What the fuck has happened to you," he said "go look in that mirror take a good look at yourself and tell me what you see."

Valerie's mind was going ten to the dozen wondering what to say. She slowly walked to the mirror, looked at herself. Hubby was right what she saw looking back at her was just a cheap cum covered whore.

"I can explain," Valerie said.

"Before you do go get yourself a shower, fed up of looking at all that crap written on you. But before you do let's have a look if there is anything written under that skirt well if I can call it a skirt." instructed her husband.

Valerie took her skirt of showing hubby what kind of girl he had married. He could now see all that had been written on her.

"A Niggers bitch is that what you are."

"I can explain," Valerie said.

"And what the fuck are those in your nipples they look like black cocks."

"Please" Valerie said.

"Get the fuck away from me you disgust me, get a shower and get rid of those piercings then we will talk," replied her husband.

"Please hubby please," Valerie tried to say.

"I'm telling you go get fucking cleaned up then we will speak, I'm not talking to a fucking whore."

Valerie stood under the shower scrubbing herself clean, some of the cum had really stuck and feint marks of the writing could still be seen. But no matter how hard she tried could not remove the piercings. All the time going over and over in her head what she would tell her husband.

Putting on a bath robe looking as good as she could she prepare herself to face her husband.

Valerie then gave an elaborate story about loosing Gina, then being abducted by a lot of blacks. It was then that everything was done to her they all fucked her over and over. Hubby she said "they raped me."

"Stand in front of me and get rid of that robe," said her husband.

Valerie had too of course knowing the piercings were still on show.

"Still looking like a whore I see what did I say about those piercings?"

"I'm afraid they won't come of," Valerie said.

"Well I'll get them of even if I have to cut your nipples of, no wife of mine is going round with those on her."

Valerie cringed.

Hubby came back with what looked like pincers, taking one of the piercings in his hand he tried to cut through the ring. But as hard as he tried he couldn't do it. "What the fuck are these made out of" he cried."

Retuning with what now looked like bolt cutters he took hold of the piercing pulling her nipple out. "Please be careful," Val cried out. "Shut the fuck up whore" her husband replied.

Finally the rings gave way to the bolt cutters as they fell from her nipples, Valerie breathing a sigh of relief.

"Now sit facing me with your legs wide open, want to see if you get wet when you tell me all about it."

Valerie now sat with her bald cunt on show this time to her husband only; flecks of writing could still be seen on her.

Taking care what she said, she tried to explain the rape that had been done to her, how she was used against her will.

"And how many were there and what about Gina. And did any take pictures," said her husband.

"I'm afraid there were a lot, some took pictures yes and some filmed it," she regretted saying that in case hubby ever saw". "But Gina was not there I lost her at the start."

"So your best friend left you walking around looking like a cheap whore no wonder you were gang raped."

"So soon you will be on the internet I take it, my wife being black gang raped. How the fuck am I going to explain that."

"Valerie why are you getting wet." Inquired her husband.

Valerie looked down to see that wetness could be seen on her well fucked cunt "I'm afraid it's cum not wetness" Valerie said.

"Oh you fucking whore how many had fucked you, this after a shower oh my god."

"Well you better sleep down here tonight, don't want a cum dripping whore sleeping with me. We will speak more of this."

Valerie lay most of the night tossing and turning unable to sleep. She had been found out, hubby knew some of her dirty secrets. But god if he ever found all about her, her marriage would be over for sure. Valerie crossed her fingers and prayed.

When it was morning she checked her cunt for anymore cum better not let hubby see anymore she thought.

Being a little scared she didn't try to wake her hubby knowing only more questions would be asked.

Finally hubby did come down told Val to take her robe of looked at her said, "go and get that body clean fed up of all that writing all over you its still making you look like a black cock whore."

When you have done see if there's any pictures of you on the web, then get onto that site tell them they are from a raping so they know to take them off. I'm too ashamed of you too look myself.

Oh my god if only he knew the truth thought Val.

Valerie did look and found quite a few but if hubby ever saw, he would know it wasn't a gang rape more of a gang fuck. She decided to tell hubby she could not find any.

Passing by the kitchen door she saw it, written on was just whore. It was like a dagger through her heart.

With fumbling fingers she opened it, thinking plsss nooo moreee.

It read good morning my dirty fuck whore hope you enjoyed last night, must say you do suck cock good and all there gave you the best fucking you will ever have. Was it forty may have been more just think all those cocks dumping cum in your slut cunt. Got quite wet did you?

What did your husband think of your piercings; I think there neat what does he think. Tell me cunt has he seen them yet, you having trouble trying to remove them, tungsten steel is hard to cut through isn't it bitch.

Now as I own you, you will do the following, dress as you did last time remember no undergarments catch the bus letting others see you bald cunt make sure your cunt is well shaved. Then proceed to 61 Parliament street have a little surprise or you. Yes you will be black fucked again but this time to a select few. Remember wear those piercings with pride my dirty fuck whore.

Just remember even if hubby knows, there are always your children to I could tell.

Valerie sat and sobbed this was getting way out of hand.

Thinking fast she then rang Gina, telling her to ring her just after 7 pm, then went and hid the short silk skirt and another top along with her fuck me shoes in a nearby bin ready to be worn later.

Valerie was a bag of nerves for the rest of the day, dropping things forgetting things, ohh god why was he doing this to her.

Then she thought at least he told her she would be black fucked which did cheer her up being the slut she was, it helped her calm down a little. She needed to as hubby would soon be back.

"Well did you look," asked hubby.

"Yes I did," replied Val "but found nothing."

"At least that is something." her hubby said.

"You got all that filthy writing of you." he said.

"Yes, yes I have." murmured Val, not wishing to carry on with that subject.

"Take your clothes of let me see." ordered her husband.

Val dutifully stripped naked showing hubby her body. He looked at her then grabbed one tit squeezed hard saying, "if I ever see you looking like that again god help you." Valerie gulped.

Valerie sat down thinking, god I'm fucked both ways my tormentor and hubby. Why the hell is black cock that appealing?

Valerie watched the clock approach 7 hoping Gina did as she asked, just after 7 it did hubby moved to answer it. For the next 5 minutes all she could hear was Gina being told of for not being with me.

He threw the phone at me saying "your so called friend." Gina of course wanted to know what the hell her husband was going on about. Val mumbled into the phone will explain later.

Putting the phone down Val explained, "Gina is having trouble with her husband he's drunk, wants me to go round."

"God not again well you better go round then, but don't let him fuck you as well." hubby said sounding slightly mad.

Valerie stepped outside and breathed deeply. Going to the bin that held her clothes she put them on, once again looking the complete fuck whore, but at least she was outside the house.

Walking to the bus, Val imagined her tormentor saying bend over bitch let all see that cunt. Val of course did, making her cunt seem very wet, yes she was enjoying it, again and again the same thought each time she bent over.

Getting on the bus Val decided to sit, opened her legs slightly. If anyone wanted to look, let them she thought she was past caring.

Getting off she made her way to the address given to her, wondering all the time what did he have in store for her? Given what happened to her the previews night, she didn't much care.

Valerie found the address stood in front of what looked like an impressive building. Standing there both excited and nervous a bead of sweat tricked down her temple not knowing what lay in store for her more black cock she hoped.

With a last bend over being the whore she was, for the enjoyment of others she tried the door to find it unlocked.

Entering she saw nothing just a large gloomy interior, wondering if she had the right address.

Then that voice boomed out.Walk forward ten paces cunt and remove your clothes, stand legs spread wide, hands behind neck fingers clasped.

Valerie nervously did as she was told her cunt getting wetter as she stripped wondering who could see her and also if this was being filmed.

Valerie stood there totally naked breasts pushed out, legs apart.

"Tell me cunt what the fuck has happened to your piercings how the fuck did you get them off." The voice boomed out.

"Sir Hubby removed them," replied Val.

"And what gives him the fucking right I own you now not him."

"Sir he is my husband," mumbled Val.

"Well that puts you in a dilemma I think. How am I going to mark you up as a black cock whore if your husband removes them? Let's see something a little more permanent I think what do you think of tattoos."

"Plss sir noooo plsss, hubby would know for certain I'm begging you."

"plss plss nooo have mercy sir."

"That my filthy fuck whore has cost you a tattoo above your cunt." Valerie immediately shut up knowing he had the upper hand.

"Stay there cunt going to make a call, see if hubby can get rid of these." He laughed.

A shadowy figure then gave Valerie an address "go there fuck whore he's been told what to do, oh and if he wants to fuck you let him."

Feeling defeated Valerie left the room stepping onto the street, knowing full well her life had changed forever. Yes she could run away but what then of her children. She knew she had to get the markings put on her. Divorce would of course follow, but at least she could fight for custody.

She then made her way to the address she had been given. Knocking on the door she heard "Come on in bitch, strip naked going to have some fun with you I've been told"

Valerie removed all her clothes, he walked round her saying. "Nice figure bitch been told you want erect black cocks one on each tit and above your cunt black owned that right."

"Valerie gulped hard if that's what you have been told, yes sir," replied Valerie. Daring not to say otherwise.

"Lay down on that couch bitch tits first, they won't hurt. But above you cunt could be a bit painful just might have to put my cock in you to help deaden the pain."

For the next ninety minutes Valerie endured the humiliating marks being put on her body. Yes it did hurt when he tattooed her cunt but with him fucking her at the same times at least a bit of pleasure.

"You're all done bitch you not a bad fuck. Better go back where you came from."

Valerie walked back feeling strange, knowing her body was now marked for life it seemed. Hubby could not remove these. Tears started to flow from her eyes.

Re-entering the house the voice rang out "strip and resume the position cunt."

Valerie of course did as she was told, had she any other option?

"In front of you, you will see a DVD that is of your first gang fuck which you enjoyed so much. Place it in the player; people here want to see you being fucked."

"By the way those tattoos on you look brilliant shows you just as you are a black cock whore."

The next moment Valerie saw a large screen appear, showing her entering the sex shop lifting her skirt and telling all her full name.

At the same time two curtains opened to reveal eight large black gentlemen. Each with a leash in their hands and on the end eight naked kneeling white females some with markings some not but all had shaved heads.

All the men stood watching Val being rough fucked.

"You understand why you're here now cunt. These gentlemen are to make offers for you to join there stables. You will never be going home. The better you fuck the more money for me."

"Admit it, its what you want, your cunt always being full of black cock is that right cunt."

Valerie with bowed head said. "Yes sir."

"Hubby will be pleased to hear that," he laughed.

"What they do with you how they use you is up to them, it is of no concern of mine. Nor should it be any concern of yours after all you will be a slave. You might be resold but as long as they pay I don't give a fuck."

"Now assume any fuck position they say, each will fuck you before putting in a bid."

For the next two hours Valerie was fucked in more positions than she ever thought imaginable, her cunt and ass were stretched wide as she took two black cocks in both her holes at the same time. She was forced to lick each girl out while being doubled fucked. Spat on and slapped as before. One girl looked at her with wide open eyes as if to say, god help you if my Master and Mistress gets you.

"OK gentlemen time to place bids I think. Valerie please get down on all fours and show you're cum soaked body off."

Valerie fell to the floor cunt and ass throbbing.

Were shall we start gentlemen four thousand a month?

The center curtain opened Valerie's eyes opened wide, before her stood hubby's brother.

"Yes my cunt it was my cock you forced down that whore throat and my cum you swallowed enjoy it did you." He laughed.

Valerie blurted out "how could you?"

"How could I cunt! Let me tell you something if you think I'll let my nephew and niece be bought up by a fuck whore like you think again. And don't worry about your husband. He knows all about you, he asked for help over two months ago when he found out. So we devised this plan together; he never wants to look at you since he saw the video of you being fucked. My god cunt, your one insane bitch asking for more, after all that fucking you took."

"Don't worry about loosing your children I'm sure you will be bred."

"I bid six thousand," a voice rang out.

"Put property of Ziad on her ass I'll bid eight thousand."

"Any advance on eight anyone -going, going, gone, sold to Ziad."

"Present Ziad with your leash and cuffs cunt, your his property now."

Valerie was led away watching her husband's brother laughing his head off, but what of her now?