White Whore Wife is Blackmailed Ch. 03

Story Info
Valerie is taken into slavery.
3.8k words
4.09
119.8k
40

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/21/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Valerie knelt there wondering what her new life would become; the joys of being black owned were often in her head. But now it was for real, she realized she would never see her children again which did hurt terribly. Was this all worth it thinking back to the first black cock she took in her cunt but the adoration she had for black cock seemed to outweigh all things.

Ziad approached "Head up slut" he said. Valerie raised her head to see Ziad smiling down. She then received a collar round her neck stating property of Ziad he then attached the leash.

"You will remain on all fours from this moment on unless your told to stand got that slut," he said.

"Yes sir I understand," Valerie said.

"Good girl," he said, "from here you will be taken to your new home it will incur a lot of traveling so be ready to be uncomfortable not that I care" he laughed.

Valerie was then lead on all fours, along with another girl still totally naked outside to his parked car.

"42 in the car," Ziad said. Her companion made her way to the car Valerie guessed that was her name, well if a number could be a name. Looking at Valerie, "too much cum on you slut so it's the boot for you, don't want your filthy body messing my car up," he said.

Valerie was forced into the boot; it was sinking in at last, what it was like to be owned.

For the next two hours Valerie endured a most uncomfortable ride on all fours. Being bounced around all over the place various things digging into her flesh with her cunt and ass still throbbing and the tattoos burning. Valerie was pleased when the car stopped.

The boot opened, Valerie found herself in what looked like a warehouse, on one wall she made out what looked like crosses. At the same time Valerie could sense the unmistakable smell of a sea breeze. So this was to be her future somewhere abroad?

Valerie was then led still on all fours by her now owner. Beside her was "42" on all fours as well, but looking much better due to being in the car. But like Valerie she was also naked both were led to the crosses. Ziad said "rise my sluts."

Valerie and "42" both rose, a crowd of men gathered round all black. Pinching and poking both of them, but mainly Valerie as she was new.

Some spat on her saying "Is this the new white trash, about time we got some new fuck slut."

Ziad said "yes my friend it is and she has taken a lot of black cock already the filming you will see shortly, but you will only fuck her only when I say so she has much to learn."

Valerie and "42" were then placed on the crosses, legs wide open this was where they spent the night. During that time over and over, men came to either pull or pinch her nipples, finger her deeply, slap her body or face she was to be generally used by all who wanted to.

Valerie turned to face her fellow captive. Tried to speak, this was met by a look of fear and a pursing of the lips into a shhhh, Valerie knew then to stay silent.

Valerie watched the sun rise although she was exhausted. She was right this warehouse was part of the docks, fork lift trucks passed by all looked to see her naked body on display. She then noticed on one there were two packing cases; these were took off and opened.

Inside she saw what looked like polystyrene filling. Thoughts started to fill Valerie's mind surely not that is inhuman, she pulled at her chains but of course they held her fast.

"Slut and 42 crawl to your respective cases we have a long way to go" Ziad sniggered.

Valerie and 42 were released 42 immediately crawled to her case. Valerie crawled part way then stopped and stared at it.

"Something wrong slut," she heard Ziad say, "Sir if I may speak," Valerie said.

"Spit it out, what is it slut you don't like your case," she heard Ziad say.

"Sir I beg your pardon but aren't cases usually used to transfer animals not human beings," Valerie dared to ask.

Ziad approached took hold of one of her nipples pulled her up with it, slapped her across the face said. "Animal eh and what the fuck do you think you are that's right slut you're an animal the lowest of the low a cloven hoofed pig used to produce litters and that's fucking all, the sooner you get that in your head the better now get the fuck in there. You will be punished when I get you home for thinking you were still human."

Valerie clutching her cheek immediately went inside the packing case, thinking oh my god what have I got myself into, thinking of the warm bed back home and at the same time damming her husband's brother this was his entire fault.

Looking around her inside the case she noted there was not much room she was on all fours, but could not stand if she wanted to. Six inches left and right the same front to rear, to her front left. She did note a shallow bowl for water she hoped.

Valerie lay there time passed, she didn't know if they had set of yet, but already she felt cramps in her body as sweat ran down her naked body. All the time men came to ridicule her one said, "your just fucking meat slut that's all."

Ziad approached looked at her said. "All ok now slut."

"Yes sir," Valerie said not daring to say otherwise.

"You getting thirsty," Ziad asked.

"Yes sir I am a little."

"Open that slut mouth then," she heard him say.

Valerie then watched as Ziad undid his pants took out his sizable black cock pointed it at her then proceed to pee in her mouth. Moving upwards to miss the main stream she hit her head on the top, not daring to close her mouth she took his pee till he emptied it in her.

"That better slut," he asked.

"Yes sir thank you very much," Valerie was learning her first lesson.

"Tonight you will be set free for a while, but only to service the ship's crew. Not all will be black though, but you will let them fuck you anyway, keep that cunt tight it will happen over the next three nights."

"At the same time you will be registered on the slave's registry, you will then have a number you will answer to that number from then on. Got that slut," he said.

"Yes sir" Valerie replied. (So that's why 42 were 42).

Later that night Valerie noted a large amount of men gathering round, she then heard her lock being opened.

Feeling her ankles being grabbed she was pulled out of her case. The next moment a horrific pain across her back as a multi tailed whip was used on her.

"Don't leave marks that show longer than 3 days," she head Ziad say

Valerie was turned and hit on every part of her body, tits, ass, back, bottom, cunt and clit until a red glow covered her body. Pain she liked but this was more than pain, and then the fucking started, god how many cocks had penetrated her over the last two days.

Three hours later Val lay crumpled on the floor again totally cum covered my god this for the next two nights. "Shove that meat back in its case," she head Ziad say.

Meat yes fuck meat that's all I am went through Valerie's mind.

Valerie fell straight to sleep exhausted.

Over the next two days Valerie was used as Ziad said during the day she was kept in her case, watered with any of the ship's crew pee.

Enduring temperature's getting hotter and hotter, sweat poured from her body and the cum dried thick on her body.

At night she was set free but only for the ship's crew enjoyment.

Valerie somehow worked out that over the past three nights she had taken well over 300 cocks in her. She even had to admit that even sucking her husband's brother's cock did turn her on.

Although Valerie enjoyed the fucking, the condition she was kept in did leave a sour taste in her mouth.

On the third day Ziad approached said to the crew. "Let both my sluts out tell them there home.

"It was then Valerie noticed that 42 had been in her case all this time.

Ziad looked at Valerie, "get that slut on the dock get a hose on her wash all that cum from her, that way she can come in the car not the boot." Ziad sniggered.

Valerie was then taken stark naked thrown on the docs, were men used powerful water hoses on her body to clean her up, of course not caring were they pointed. Valerie tried to cover her tits and cunt but the power of the water somehow found its way through. Valerie tried to shout out plssssss noooooooo but it had little effect, could they even understand English.

Valerie watched as Ziad and 42 approach. "On your knees slut," Valerie was once again collared and leashed. "Crawl with 42 behind me."

During the time it spent to crawl to the car, 42 never uttered a word.

Valerie did notice that Ziad however was held in what appeared like god status to most there, a lot even bowed.

Taking care not to do anything that 42 did not, she even crawled behind 42. As they both crawled along naked. Some men spat on Valerie some even kicked her but not somehow to 42, it seemed all there knew Valerie was new and Ziad did not mind.

Finally they reached what appeared to be Ziads car both were ordered to raise. Ziad looked at Valerie "enjoy that did you slut.

"Yes sir" Valerie replied knowing what was expected of her now, total obedience.

Both were cuffed. "42 sit in the car legs wide open, slut kneel before her and lick that cunt out 42 has missed the attention of not being fucked on this trip, haven't you 42". Ziad said with a smile on his face.

"Yes my lord this lowly slave has," 42 replied.

"No chatting now" Ziad said then got in the car and drove off.

Valerie stayed silent fearful to say anything, but during the trip when 42 released a load of cum into Valerie's mouth (something Valerie was not used too.) She realized 42 needed to be used just as Valerie needs to.

The car pulled up in a cloud of dust Valerie could see nothing.

Noting Ziad get out of the car, a female voice rang out "ohhh my love kisses you, please let me see your present to me."

The door opened and Valerie saw this slim beautiful black goddess. "Ohhh shes adorable look at her licking 42 out I just love it and she's mine all mine yummy."

"Yes my love all yours to do with as you please, to decorate to your personal taste" Ziad said

Out of the car yet to be named let me look at you.

Valerie immediately got out of the car and knelt at this woman's feet knowing that would be expected of her.

"Yum, yum little piggy" she sniggered "going to enjoy you crawling around after me now let's see you standing, up you get my little piggy.

Valerie rose said "thank you Miss" the next second Valerie found herself back on the floor with her face stinging as the woman slapped her very hard.

"Who the fuck do you think you are slut" Miss I'm no fucking Miss I'm your Mistress Ziad remember that. She then kicked Valerie now get the fuck up.

Valerie noted an angelic face return to her Mistress face thinking, oh my god I better be careful around her.

Valerie rose "arms up my slut mouth open she said." Valerie was then inspected by her new Mistress "good teeth, nice firm tits, and long legs. Spread those legs slut! And a well fucked cunt as it should be, looking good so far but the hair will have to go you're here to be fucked slut not look nice," she heard her new Mistress say.

"Need a little time to decide on your body decorations you do look so yummy.

Ziad my love bring this slut back with shaved head and her slave registration."

"Yes my loves as you wish," Ziad replied.

"Back on your knees slut crawl after me" this man said, "you're going to get your head shaved."

Valerie wept as she watched her blond locks fall to the floor cursing her brother in law under her breath.

"So you Ziads new bitch," he asked.

"Yes sir," Valerie replied.

"Long as you aint his wife's she can be a real bitch."

"Sir I think if you're taking about Mistress Ziad, then yes it is her who owns me now; her husband came to the UK to buy me for her."

"God help you," he said "that woman is out for revenge on whites at any price just do as you're told and agree on anything she says."

"Yes sir I will thank you for telling me," Valerie said.

"There you go bitch shaved head all done, pity about losing that blond hair, just doing as I'm told like most round here, you want to see?"

"If it's ok with you sir I would rather not," Valerie replied.

"No problem bitch, payment time now, on the front porch you gonna get my cock.

So this was to be Valerie's new life, being fucked on a porch in full view of anyone.Fucking she didn't mind but on show was different. At that moment, how she yearned for her old life, husband, children and letting people fuck her at her choosing not theirs.

The guy grunted as he fucked Valerie's cunt, screamed obscenities when he fucked her ass. Came round to her mouth said "open wide cunt," he then shot his load deep in Valerie's throat and all this out in the open. "Good fuck bitch," he said.

"Now go get your certificate be prepared to pay again, don't worry I'll lead you there, don't want to lose you what would your Mistress say," he laughed.

Valerie was led to another building if you could call it that just looked like a few corrugated sheets thrown together. Outside stood three good looking black guys Valerie gulped in pleasure.

"This the new bitch," one asked. "Yup came the reply from the guy who had lead her there."

"Prior name meaning how the fuck was you called before coming to this hell hole, need it to complete you certificate."

"Valerie sir," she said.

"Here you go EX Valerie sign on the dotted line say bye, bye to your old life."

Valerie looked down to find she was now an owned slave belonging to and owned by Mistress Ziad.

Name of Cunt Valerie MZ. Her slave No (SLRN) was 738-097-485 Dated this day 10th May 2014. Valerie's heart sank that was it, she would now be known as 73.

"Now then how we gonna fuck this bitch all fours doggy style or upright cross formation arms and legs out.

How many cocks can you take bitch." One guy shouted so all could hear.

"All three Sir if you want," Valerie replied.

"Good bitch on your hands and knees then, get ready for a good fucking."

Valerie was then approached by a giant black guy towering over her he said. "Open that mouth bitch," he then placed 3 of his fingers into her open mouth, "On all fours my lovey, payment time and thank us all for fucking you."

"YES sir," Valerie replied. "This bitch you are about to fuck wants to thank all, for using her."

The next moment a large black cock was thrust into her mouth. "Gag on that bitch she heard him say." Valerie did try to nod but found it hard due to the cock in her mouth. About 30 seconds later her cunt was forced open wide as a second black cock entered her. Then 20 seconds later a third black cock entered her asshole. Yes Valerie thought even though she was being fucked in front of anyone who cared to look she was enjoying this.

"You enjoying this bitch you need black cock admit it." She heard one say.

"Yes sir this bitch lives for being taken by black cock."

The next moment Valerie felt a horrific pain across her back, knowing now it was a multi tailed whip.

Scared to bite down on the cock in her mouth it did make her cunt and ass clench down on the cocks fucking her there.

The two guys fucking her cunt and ass cried out. "Fuck yes hit the bitch again she loves it."

Each time Valerie was whipped it made her cunt and ass contract causing them to clench on both black cocks.

"Yes you dirty bitch she heard." "Bro hit this bitch hard she's milking my cock more, more fucking more."

Even though Valerie was enjoying the fucking her back felt every blow. She was fucked until she felt blood flowing from her back; even then she knew they would not be satisfied until all had shot their loads into her. Gush in her mouth, gush in her ass and gush in her cunt. Valerie fell to the floor exhausted.

"You one good fuck bitch tell your Mistress that, just need to wash that blood of your back then we done with you." Valerie bent knowing what was to come as they all pissed on her.

Valerie was not easily humiliated, but being pissed on in front of others made her more humiliated than she had ever felt before.

Valerie then felt her leash being attached.

"Come on bitch your mistress wants to see you now, when we get there kneel and present your certificate."

"Yes sir," Valerie managed to mumble.

The long crawl back showing herself being pee covered, was something Valerie was not looking forward to. Again jeers and abuse were thrown at Valerie but something she knew she would have to get used too.

Seeing her Mistress approach Valerie raised onto her knees placed her hands behind her neck, breast thrust out with bowed her head, with her certificate before her.

"Looking good cunt like the bald head now let's see what your knew name is shall we."

Picking up the certificate she heard her Mistress say, "Much to long how am I supposed to remember all this. Mmmmm I think MZ 73 what do you think slave?"

"Yes my Mistress your slave is happy with that." Valerie replied.

Valerie then heard a gasp from her Mistress. "And what the fuck is this who did this MZ 73.

Grabbing her chin Valerie was pulled up. "Fucking tell me," she heard her say.

"I'm not sure Mistress." Valerie said there were a lot. (Fearing repercussions, from any of the guys who had fucked her!)

Her Mistress then faced the man holding Val's leash. "Then you better tell me she said."

The guy immediately knelt down. "Mistress it was me who whipped her but I was made to do it."

"Get of your fucking knees and face me." how dare you ruin the back i had plans for," She heard her Mistress say.

When he rose he was cruelly kneed in the balls by her Mistress. "Now then I want a list of all who have fucked my slave today, all you hear. You poor excuse of a man."

As he scuttled away saying. "Yes Mistress."

"Come to me MZ73 let me see you. You been a good girl today I hope, took all your fucking's as you should. Never ever complain and I see you took that whipping as well again with any complaints. Too bad they marked your back I hand such a yummy design for that, but it will have to heal first.

So I am going to punish the one who did the whipping and the ones who made him do it."

"Yes my Mistress thank you." Valerie tried to say but to her amazement her Mistress kissed her full on the mouth tongue right down her throat Valerie had never felt like this before , no matter how bad her Mistress could get she knew she loved her, and would do anything to please her.

"I like you MZ73 keep that head shaved and do my bidding simple isn't it."

"Yes my Mistress it is," Valerie replied Valerie.

She watched as her Mistress paced about kicking sand up now and again, unsure whether to carry on standing or kneel, she thought it best to kneel noting her Mistress looking at her .

She then saw four black guys approach her Mistress.

"Come here MZ 73," Valerie of course did as was asked of her. "Now look at these men tell me who fucked you."

"I'm sorry mistress I did not see who fucked me."

"Good girl always tell the truth MZ 73. Then I will pick three of these men to punish for ruining you back, the back I had yummy designs for, you think that right MZ 73?"

"Yes my Mistress whatever you say I am a lowly slave and have no say in the matter." Valerie replied.

"Getting to know your place MZ 73 good." But tell them all to strip naked.

"Mistress pleases," Valerie said she also saw the cold look in her Mistress's eyes.

"Would the four me who marked my back today, please remove their clothing." Valerie blurted out fearing yet more repercussions.

She then heard her Mistress shout out ZIAD. "Yes my love" came the reply.

Valerie was learning Ziad might be the money behind all this, but his wife was in control.

"Here my love and bring your whip, take a look what they have done to the back I was planning on designing."

12