White Whore Wife is Blackmailed Ch. 05

Story Info
Valerie's breeding.
6.3k words
4.13
118.2k
42

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/21/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pre Note It is advisable to read previous chapters.

*****

Valerie's breeding

Get cleaned up then report to me she heard her Mistress say. "Yes Mistress ty," replied Valerie.

Valerie went to her hut and tried as she may, it was difficult to remove all the dried cum from her badly beaten body. Three times she washed herself till no more could be seen.

Replaying over and over in her head what was done to her last night the terrible beating and fucking that was done to her, she was starting to think being a black cock slut did have its downside, oh how her body ached.

Not having a mirror to look through, she felt all over her body for more dried cum when she touched her cunt it sent shock waves through her whole body.

It was then she noticed her left nipple was just hanging on, badly torn with a deep cut still bleeding as she washed herself.

Patching that up as best she could she stood in the sun to dry as she had no towel, naked as usual with everyone looking at her this no longer fazed Valerie as it was now normal to be like this in front of others.

When fully dry she made her way to her Mistress's palatial home.

Approaching she went on all fours to show her respect and called out her approach "Mistress MZ 73 wishes to be inspected," cried

Valerie.

"Approach piggy cunt stand before me and turn" she heard her Mistress say.

"Yes Mistress of course" replied Valerie.

For the next five minutes her Mistress inspected her body "Arms up legs wide open piggy cunt" her Mistress instructed.

Valerie obliged doing as instructed, knowing others were watching her.

"Well cunt you look and smell a lot better than the last time I saw you."

"Thank you Mistress" replied Valerie.

"Feel between your cunt MZ 73 what do you feel" her Mistress instructed.

Valerie gingerly felt below her cunt fearing the worst, she felt cum leaking out of her from last night.

Her Mistress then sent her reeling onto the floor as she was struck in the face sending her tumbling backwards.

"What a waste of a good whore you are MZ 73 can't you do anything right, as long as you get black cock in you that's all that matters isn't it. Just pure white trash aren't you" her Mistress screamed.

"Please Mistress nooo I'm only here to please you nothing else please don't hit me again your cunt is begging you" cried out Valerie

Valerie stood shaking fearing her Mistress would hit her again. "Wipe that cum away cunt and turn again." Her Mistress said with anger in her voice.

"Let's see what damage has been done you your fucking white ass," her Mistress demanded.

"A few bruises MZ nothing more, give it a day's rest need to tattoo that ass before your breeding." Her Mistress stated.

"What do you think of pictorial tattoos MZ piggy? Need to cover all those nasty remarks on your ass. Fucking idiots who did it."

Valerie smirked knowing it was her husband who demanded it.

"Yes mistress your little piggy would like that a lot." Valerie said with glee in her voice.

"MMMM let me see what about a pig sty on your ass lots of hay all trodden down. Mommy pig that being you, feeding her little piglets to show your breeding. With daddy pig his snout going in your wide open cunt that I do like," she sniggered.

"On the other cheek a pictorial of you on your breeding stool MZ Piggy above your head, with lines of black guys ready to fuck you. What do you think of that my piggy cunt?"

Valerie's heart sank, but blurted out, "Yes Mistress whatever is your wish."

"At times my little piggy cunt I could kiss you for being so obedient. You will be fucked soon enough."

"Yes my Mistress," Valerie said. Knowing she was beaten by this black goddess who had control over her but at the same time a urge came over her to to eat out her Mistress black cunt.

Give that ass two days rest want it nice and smooth for your tattoos. Do try not to get it fucked you hear me piggy hard as that is for you.

All this because she loved black cock, was it worth it Valerie now had her doubts.

The next two days for Valerie felt like murder apart from guys coming to her to pinch and slap her tits all it seemed were under instructions not to fuck her or mark her ass anymore.

Ohhh how she wanted black cock in her again but the thought of her impending breeding managed to cheer her up, she would get more than enough then.

On the third day her Mistress called for her. Valerie requested permission as entering without would mean a beating.

"Approach MZ piggy," she heard her Mistress say. How Valerie hated being called that.

"Come let me look at you bend over show me your ass," her Mistress ordered Valerie did as requested.

What do you think Si that white piece of meat good enough to tattoo? "It will be my pleasure came the reply."

Valerie meets Si your tattooist this will be done using tribal methods. Needles "We have progress from thorns" she giggled. Ground up black rock with resin applied with bone hammer. What do you think of that MZ piggy?

"Whatever is your wish Mistress" Valerie replied, cringing at the thought.

"Approach me now my little piggy face on," she heard her mistress say.

Valerie turned to face her Mistress took the three steps towards her expecting another slap across the face but when she reached her Mistress she was rewarded by a kiss from her that went on and on.

At the same time her mistress stuck two fingers right in her cunt Valerie immediately wanted to cum but daring not to.

Ohh my little piggy cunt what a good girl you are pleasing your Mistress by agreeing to everything without question.

What a fine black cock whore we have here, I think the best we have ever had. Wanting black cock all the time aren't you girl. "Valerie blushed."

Her mistress then stopped kissing her withdrew her fingers and turned Valerie around. " See that roll of cloth piggy lay on it just above your hips spread those white legs wide so Si can see your cunt and ass so he knows were to begin, he is a perfectionist." She giggled more.

"This will hurt my little piggy show me want a big girl you are no tears please."

Approaching the roll of cloth Valerie lay on it as instructed spreading her legs wide open sweat begging to flow form her body.

Your tattoo piggy will take a few hours Si will start at you cunt first want that snout right in giggling more.

When he has done with you two more days rest before that ass and cunt are used without mercy got that my cunt. Can't wait to decorate rest of your slut body.

"Be a good girl and take the pain piggy" she heard her Mistress say.

"Yes my Mistress," was all Valerie could utter. As she waited for the terrible pain to be inflicted on her.

"Let me know when finished Si," she heard her Mistress say. "Of course Miss," came the reply.

Valerie gritted her teeth hard in anticipation as she readied herself for the first blow, knowing tears would surely come.

The first blow landed right on her cunt. FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKINGG HELLL escaped Valerie's mouth. She bucked and weaved.

Si said "hold still you piece of white trash whore this is how we do it here."

OMG not on their cunt lips surely not. Could anyone survive this agony?

Valerie prayed once more to pass out. But still the hammer struck time and again each one sending a shock through her whole body.

Cum started to leak from her open cunt as it was hit repeatedly. Slowly the snout grew out of her cunt and the pain started to get more bearable.

Slowly as the pain ceased the tears dried from Valerie's face four hours later one cheek had been done.

She felt Si stretch her other cheek and began to work on that, the needles driven into her did hurt but with no bones in her ass cheeks it was bearable.

Finally after six hours she head Si say. "Stay right there you cunt your Mistress will need to see.

Valerie lay there in anticipation hoping Si had done a good job and it pleased her Mistress no matter how demeaning it looked.

Valerie heard her Mistress approach. "Ohh yes Si a gorgeous job daddy pig with his snout right in her cunt pawing at it with that trotter wonderful she said.

Just a little more hay and make daddy pig black and the piglets black but not so dark and I think you're done.

Did my piggy cry at all? "She asked. "A few the beginning when I was right in her cunt," she heard Si say.

Valerie lay there waiting for Si to start work on her ass cheeks again not daring to move.

But at least Mistress was satisfied with the pig snout in her cunt so no more terrible pain.

Call me again Si when done we need to show it off to everyone." Valerie heard her Mistress giggle intensely.

Next moment Si began driving those dam needles into her ass once again. "Not a lot more to do cunt then your all done your Mistress seem pleased." Si stated.

"All done cunt," Si stated. "Stand over there bend over and let your Mistress inspect.

MMMM good job Si I like it, Val heard her Mistress say. "Open that cunt up piggy want to see that snout inside."

"Not like that you fucking whore I said cunt." Slapping her legs! "Don't you dare cover those tattoos with your filthy hands?" One final hard slap to her legs! stinging now.

Now my little piggy I see over twenty men wanting to see Si's work bend over in front of each one and open up your cunt so they can see the work in its entirety.

Valerie of course dutively obliged going from one man to the next opening her cunt for each one.

Some fingered her some spat in it one got up to fuck her, looked at her Mistress then declined to do it as Mistress shook her head.

Valerie then heard her Mistress say. "Good girl piggy now come over here, tell me how far are you through your cycle. "I'm mid-way through Mistress," Valerie replied.

"Perfect give those tattoos two days rest then your breeding will begin. One thing I'm sure you're looking forward to piggy eh," she said laughing.

"All the men in this village and some from surrounding ones will fuck you to make sure parentage is not known. As there are well over 100 men in this village alone I'm sure it will be a success.

This will be done in stages piggy fucked for four hours then rest for four, then so on and on for two days in total.

If you thought that slutty cunt of yours took a lot of cum in it before you came here your about to get more than you imagine oh yes piggy all holes will be used remember guys need fun as well."

"Do you agree with that piggy" her Mistress inquired.

"Yes of course my Mistress," Valerie replied

"Though you would piggy. Oh yes little piggy I've decided on how to cover your body with tattoos.

It will be a pictorial event from when my husband bought you, the fucking you received there and you your trip over and since. What do you think of that piggy," she said smiling.

"Yes my Mistress piggy thanks you." Valerie knew better than to argue with her Mistress as it would only turn out much worse for her."

"Now go rest that ass. Have to prepare your breeding stool piggy, two days remember."

"Yes my Mistress," Valerie replied

The following two days for Valerie did nothing but drag no one even approached her.

All Valerie could do was play with herself which she did on show of course. It seems even the protocol of fucking was observed in this hell hole.

But it at least gave time for her body to heal soon the marks began to fade.

The days drifted by until she saw something that looked like a torture rack being assembled this consisted of what looked like a human body being stretched out in a spread star fashion.

Broader planks at the bottom set at 160 degrees thinner ones at the top set at 140 degrees connected by a thin spar all this sunk into the ground tilted forwards.

Valerie masturbated madly looking at what she was about to be strapped too. Thinking of all that black cock she was about to take until she came and came.

The following morning Valerie found herself strapped to it. Legs and arms spread wide. Ass and cunt raised into the air.

Not giving a fuck who saw her tattoos now. Head and fuckholes, at perfect height to be taken and used, at last after four days of no cock now she would get plenty. Ohh, her cunt throbbed in anticipation.

Her Mistress stood before her; black pussy just inches form her face. "You ready for this piggy" she inquired.

"Yes my Mistress of course," replied Valerie.

"Piggy you are set like this for ease of breeding all holes at perfect height to be used over and over.

If a cock is presented to your mouth you will of course suck on it. Master Ziad has given a few of his slaves to aid you in this part but only for sucking purposes nothing else this is your breeding not theirs."

Her Mistress then parted her skirt, and then pushed her black pussy close to Valerie's mouth.

"Suck on your goddess black pussy my little piggy need that whore white mouth, to make me cum if you are successful I have a little treat for you." Valerie did it with no thought about the treat she just wanted to please her Mistress she needed to do this.

"God yes my piggy get that tongue in deeper let them all see you pleasing your Mistress come on you fucking white whore lick that black pussy of yours out, at the same time she was slapping her back with her hand ." Moments later her Mistress came in Valerie's mouth

Ohh my piggy you're so good, I love you. Sooner have that mouth round my pussy that anyone else's piggy.

"Oh dear piggy Mistress has marked your back all red now, but looking at it has given me an idea.

What do you think of a white cow, that being you, being milked by a black with a huge grotesque cock and you with milk titter cum, cumming all over it?

Mmmm I will see Si during your breeding what a wonderful idea, want it covering your entire back. Say good idea Mistress piggy.

"Good idea Mistress" Valerie mumbled, with her face full of black pussy. But thinking can't be any worse than having a snout right in her cunt.

"Now than my little piggy here is your treat," holding before her was a clump of white, fat stemmed grass of some kind. "You are about to be fucked by hundreds of men over and over.

At first you will enjoy but as they keep fucking you the pain will start my piggy. By chewing on this and taking only the juice from it into your mouth along with my pussy juice the feeling of pain will be diminished keep some in your cheeks to chew on while being fucked.

But piggy do not eat it at any cost or you start to trip out. You are here to be bred piggy not to have fun."

Mistress was right of course as the fucking started Valerie couldn't get enough she was savoring every cock that entered her no matter what hole was used.

She wanted all they gave as they filled her cunt they moved to her ass then onto her mouth when that was overflowing.

This carried on for hours it seemed to Valerie she was enjoying it so much. At last she was being used as she wanted to be, just pure wild sex with black cocks how she loved it.

She even looked round to see at least four white slaves sucking the cocks of black men as they queued up to fuck Valerie.

Then it happened a sharp hot stabbing in Valerie's cunt, as another black cock parted her cervix not painful yet but she did feel it. She decided not to chew on the grass just yet as it might get worse.

The pain in Valerie's holes got steadily worse now she saw why she was strapped it this contraption.as she bucked and weaved.

At times it made her grimace at some thrusts. Her Mistress watched and smiled at Valerie's discomfort.

Valerie then saw her Mistress approach. "Well done my little piggy cunt your first round of fucking has been done let's hope you have a black baby inside you now!

You may now rest those aching holes for four hours then it will begin again and because I saw no tears you will get more pain deadening leaves."

"Thank you Mistress." Valerie managed to say as she stumbled away from the breeding stool with cum leaking from her holes.

Valerie could not sit or lie down for over an hour each time she tried the pain shot through her.

But such blessed relief when she finally could. She tried to sleep but the sound of her Mistress calling come my piggy woke her from dreams of black cock.

Looking up she saw a new line of black men with hung cocks waiting to fuck her. At this point she decided to chew more on the leaves provided by her Mistress.

Rising Valerie was once again strapped to the breeding stool. "Be a good little piggy again my girl." She heard her Mistress say.

The fucking, breeding of Valerie was underway once more. She knew more black cock would enter her holes than she ever thought possible and this only round two of twelve, would she be able to sit ever again.

As the fucking tempo increased so did the pain but Valerie was determined not to cry as that would mean no more leaves.

Over the next two days Valerie passed from conscientious to unconsciousness. Her poor holes all feeling as if on fire, but still Valerie did not cry, not even one tear.

At the end of her breeding Valerie could not move she had been fucked raw by countless black cocks wishing at times no more would enter her. It dawned on her that any animal could just walk up to her and use her in any way it pleased.

Thankfully she saw her Mistress approach. "Oh my little piggy cunt are you some form of fucking machine I'm so proud of you. You are the first girl that has ever took so muck cock without crying. Yes I have the best slave in this village for certain!"

"Now go rest my little piggy, no more cock for you for two days but before that someone will come for a pee sample just to make sure. But if not little piggy back to the breeding stool for you I'm afraid."

'Now thank your Mistress for breeding you piggy."

Yes my Mistress. "Your little piggy slut thanks you for breeding her."

Unable to walk Valerie crawled back to her hut. Mistress called out.

"Make way for my wonderful piggy," she said, "at the same time look at the sight of her. Not a pretty sight with cum leaking all down her legs."she laughed

Valerie just need rest, hopefully sleep will come soon.

Valerie was woken thirty six hours later by a foot kicking her night tit. "Wake up you idle bitch," she heard the man say.

Valerie woke up to see a black man with a bowl in his hand.

"Mistress says you have to piss into this." He said.

"Open your piss flaps bitch straddle this bowl and piss in it," he said and held the bowl beneath her. He looked at her in contempt as Valerie did as she was told.

"Not be long before you get fucked again." He said "and seeing you're a dirty bitch I will be one of the first to take your cunt.

Valerie thanked him as he left showing her subversives to blacks.

Valerie's cunt and ass still ached as she tried to move about; slowly feelings began to return to her legs.

Thinking back how the hell she managed to get though all those cocks fucking her she will never know, but feeling proud she did.

All this because of what her brother in law had done to her, thinking she was not a good wife to his brother. In some ways she owed her brother in law a lot.

A few hours later she saw Mistress approach.

"Good news my little piggy it seems you have a black baby growing in side you. You will be allowed to hold it and offer your tit to it before it is taken from you and sold on to parents of mine and Masters choosing. Never to be seen by you again."

"Strange don't you think that baby will fetch at least twice what my husband paid for you? Kind of puts you in your rightful place just a breeding machine."

"Yes my Mistress." Valerie mumbled.

Tomorrow morning piggy you will allow black cocks to enter you once again. All have been told not to mistreat your body with that black baby inside your much to valuable and that my piggy means I can decorate your body at will.

12