White Widow, Black Widower

Story Info
Sex between two older adults.
2.3k words
4.47
112.3k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Umm, good”, moaned Cindy, my neighbor from across the street. She was lying on her back with her legs spread. My head was between her thighs while my thumbs were pulling her pussy lips apart. The sweet nectar gushing from her overflowing pussy was like medicine to a sick man.

Her legs were over my shoulders, her heels beating a tattoo on my back. Between my flicking her clit, sucking it, and fucking her pussy with my tongue, she was writhing like she was in pain. I knew she suffered from back injuries from a car accident. Somehow though, that didn’t seem like pain. Especially since she was gripping my head as though she wanted to pull it into her vagina. She was begging me not to stop. As though I had planned to.

As I lapped at her juicy pussy, my mind thought back to how this situation had happened. We were one of the first black families on this block. Cindy and her husband lived across the street. Shortly after we moved in, her husband died. My wife and I would speak whenever we saw her. After her sons moved out, we would check on her periodically because of her back. Mostly, we would wave in passing.

During the late spring, summer, and early fall, I would see her working on her yard. She would wear shorts that came to mid thigh. Sometimes she had a blouse on, sometimes she had on a tight jersey. She was what some would call a buxom woman. She was built pretty much like I liked them. Her legs were very pale but very nicely shaped. She was a tall woman for her age. She is 58 as of this writing, the same age as I. Close to five foot 10 inches tall. Close to 165, maybe 170 pounds. Very well built.

Then my wife got sick and after a lingering illness, she too passed. Cindy came along with others to express her condolences. As she got ready to leave, she hugged me, pressing those sweet breasts into my chest. She told me, “If you need anything, just call.” I told her I would. Little did I know.

You know how it is after a death in a family. Before the funeral, there is bustle everywhere. After the funeral, there is nothing but quiet and impending loneliness. After everyone left, I finished straightening up the place. I decided that I would continue with my indoor nudist activities so I got undressed and hung up my clothes.

While pondering what to do next, I decided to make a sign that would announce to whomever rang the doorbell that a nudist lived here so if nudity shocked you, don’t ring the bell. Several days after putting the sign up, the bell rang. I knew to be careful because of the numerous kids in the neighborhood who do all the fundraising stuff.

Imagine my surprise when I looked and saw Cindy. I opened the door and I told her to come on in. She stepped in and asked me how I was coping. I told her okay, good times and sad times. Then she asked me about the nudism. I told her I enjoyed being nude. It had nothing to do with sex, I just liked the feeling of being nude. She asked what would I do if she got undressed? I told her nothing unless she wanted something to happen. I told her that many households were clothing optional, parents and children. That many times, visitors knew that getting nude was almost mandatory in many homes.

So she started undressing. I kept a stack of towels for my nude visitors, of which she was the first, to sit on. I went and got her one as she undressed. She asked me to unfasten her bra. At that point, I figured something was up. I had been married a long time and knew that women could fasten and unfasten a bra easily enough. So I unfastened her bra. Her back was as pale as her legs. And just as smooth as a baby’s ass. I rubbed her back while sliding her bra straps over her shoulders. Then she turned to face me placing her bra on a chair.

I had a sharp intake of breath as I looked at her tits. They were magnificent! They had very little sag to be so hefty. She had dark brown nipples and aureoles. I didn’t want to get a hard on but I couldn’t help it. She looked so good. Then she unfastened her pants and slid them down her hips, taking her panties with her.

Then surprising me, she put her arms around my neck and drew my lips to hers. She plunged her tongue rapidly in and out of my mouth. Her titties were pressed against my chest. Her nipples felt like hot pebbles against my chest. I dropped my hands to her hips and started kneading them gently. My now very hard dick was trapped between her thighs and I could feel the juices from her pussy running over the shaft.

We released our embrace and I led her to the bedroom. She lay on the bed and I lay next to her. We started kissing again. Our hands were exploring each other’s bodies. I touched her titties. She grabbed my hard dick. Then I put my hand over her mound. I could feel the heat radiating from it. I dipped a finger into her hole. She drew in a sharp breath. I thought I had hurt her but she told me to keep on. I knew that no matter how horny I might get, I would only get one good cum and I was determined that this one would be good. By the time I had my cum, I wanted her to be sated.

So I moved her over to the edge of the bed. I moved down her body kissing and sucking her nipples. Then I ran my tongue and lips all over both of her titties. As I worked my way down to her navel, she started pushing my head toward her smoldering pussy. But I wanted this to last just in case she wanted to do it again. So I stabbed my tongue in and out of her navel. As I licked and kissed my way down her body, I took her nipples and rolled them between my fingers and thumbs. That just seemed to make her hotter. As I reached her pussy, I took my fingers and spread her pussy lips. The inner lips were glistening. It seemed as though her clit was vibrating.

I gently kissed her clit. She jumped as though electrically shocked. She threw her legs over my shoulders and pulled on my ears. Sticking one of my fingers into her pussy, I flicked my tongue over her clit. I could feel a surge of fluid oozing from her sticky pussy. It smelled so good. I tried to lap it up with my tongue but it was flowing very heavily. Then I stuck another finger into her and starting moving them in and out trying to massage the ridge just inside of her pussy. Moving my fingers over that ridge and flicking her clit started her over the edge of a major cum.

As she started to cum, I put my lips over her clit and started sucking. Meanwhile, my fingers were still moving in and out of her wet pussy. That seemed to make her paralyzed for a second. Her breathing seemed to stop. Then she started making a guttural noise that sounded like it started at her toes and was proceeding up her body. Another one was proceeding down her body from her head or so it seemed. I knew they were going to meet at her pussy, more precisely at the tip of her clit on which I was sucking.

She was pulling at my head, threatening to suffocate me. Her legs had my head in a vise closing off my ears. At first, she thrust her clit at my sucking lips. Then she tried to pull away but I had a lip lock on her clit. She was alternately pushing and pulling on my head. She halfway sat up and tried to push my head away, saying uhn uhn over and over again. I sucked some more and kept thrusting my fingers into her pussy. She fell back on the bed and started another round of juicy cums. These were just as intense as the first round.

Finally, she got still. Her breathing was ragged at first and then settled as though she were sleeping. I looked at her. She had passed out. Her eyes had rolled back into her head.

I crawled up her body and held her close until she came to. She shuddered and her eyes opened. They were unfocused for a few seconds then she threw her arms around me. She held me tightly as she put her face in the crook of my neck.

Then she started kissing me, chewing on my lips. Her hands started fluttering all over my body. She rolled my nipples and then she sucked them. My dick had gone partially soft while I was sucking her pussy but it started coming back to life as she touched me.

I know that a lot of women get even hotter when they are sucking a hard dick. I didn’t mind her sucking my dick but I didn’t want to cum in her mouth for our first time. She moved down and took the head of my dick into her mouth. It was so erotic watching her pale skin against my dark skin. Her white hand on my black dick was exciting. Her lips being wrapped around the head of my hard dick was almost too much.

I felt myself getting close so I made her stop. I explained that age kept me from getting multiple cums anymore. I wanted this first encounter to be me in her. She agreed and moved up my body until her dripping pussy was over my black rock hard 7” long, 5 ½” around dick. She sank slowly down until the head of my dick was at her pussy. She lowered her hot wet pussy down until I was in her all the way. Don’t let anyone tell you that middle-aged pussy isn’t tight. Hers was glove tight. Slick and hot. Her pussy fit my cock as though we were made for each other. Not everyone knows that pussies have different shapes, just like cocks and not all of them match up during intercourse.

My dick, when it is rock hard, has a bend in the middle. I have fucked enough to know that it won’t work in all pussies. But Cindy’s pussy was a perfect fit. Her eyes were closed as she impaled herself on my dick. She sat there for a minute just letting her pussy get used to my dick. Then she started rolling her pussy around on my dick. I was thrusting while she was rolling. You just can’t imagine how that felt.

I pulled her down so that I could suck her titties. I sucked one nipple, then the other. Then I reached down and pulled her asscheeks apart so I could play with her asshole. When I touched her there, she tensed and then relaxed. She stopped rolling so that I could massage her asshole while my dick was massaging her pussy. She scooted down so we could kiss. Her lips were so wonderful. She felt so good lying on top of me. I could look to my left and see us in the mirror. It was so erotic watching her pale skin against my dark skin.

As with all things sexually though, I knew that my cum was getting close. She had started grunting now, signaling that her cum was getting close. She slowed down and started grinding her pussy against the base of my dick. That was just about enough to set me off. I started grunting myself. I was thrusting my dick up into her pussy. I could look down and see her pussy secretions all over my dick. I could feel her juice leaking down over my balls. I knew that the approaching cum was going to be a powerful one.

When I told her that I was going to cum, she said that she was too. I could feel my cum boiling up the shaft of my dick. I thrust one more time as deep into her pussy as I could get. She threw herself down onto my dick and started rubbing her clit all over my dick. I was groaning. I was almost paralyzed myself. She too was moaning and speaking in tongues it sounded like. I thought my cum was coming to an end but, surprising me, my dick let loose several more spurts of cum. I started thrusting my dick into her pussy trying to get the last of my cum into her.

She was grinding her pussy again on my dick. We started slowing down, the afterglow already starting. After a few minutes, she got off of me. Her pussy made a plopping sound as my dick fell out. It was coated with her sweet juices. My whole lower body was covered with her juice. She apologized for making such a wet mess. I loved her wetness. It was exciting.

She got up and made her way to the bathroom. After throwing me a wet cloth, she went into the front and sat down, still nude. We sat together, kissing gently and watching TV.

That was the start of a very wonderful relationship that continues even now.