White Wife Gets Taken in Her Home

Story Info
Wife gets gangbanged in home by black men.
4.1k words
4.13
267.3k
151
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mikeba48
Mikeba48
227 Followers

Nina is a very attractive long legged blonde. Her body has always exhibited a unique sexiness. Her face is so erotic looking with a shorter hair style. She looks awesome in short dresses, and I have always fantasized about her from the first time I was introduced. Nina looks a lot like the star of Madam Secretary. Her legs are very shapely, her breasts perfect in size, and her upper body is long, slender, and fit.

One day Nina came home from her insurance job. She lives in a Milwaukee suburb with her husband. She parked her car in the driveway and proceeded to get out of her car. She was dressed in black high heels, no stockings, a short black skirt with a nice blouse. She did not realize at the time that she was being watched across the street by 4 men in a van.

The four men watched as Nina was getting something out of her car. She bent over and that allowed them to really see her long, sexy tanned legs. Her legs were very well toned. They really liked the contrast and her high heels made her look so sexy to them. They were getting hard just watching her make her way to the house.

Once inside, she thought she heard the door from the garage open up, but then she thought she was just hearing things. She proceeded down to the rec room by the pool table. She began mixing herself a drink at their home bar. She had her back to the stairway and was just relaxing from a long day.

Suddenly, they grabbed her from behind. She screamed for help, as two of the guys held her tight around her waist. She started to kick, and the guy in front of her slapped her face and told her to be quiet if she knew what was good for her.

Nina told them, "Go ahead and take whatever you want in the house, just don't hurt me."

One of the black guys, Bob, responded, "Lady, we will be taking whatever we want, trust me."

Nina immediately thought she was going to be raped by these guys from his tone and comment. She started to prepare herself for what was to come.

She started to breath heavily from the fear of what was to come. Bob told her, "Lady do what we ask, and you won't get hurt."

Two of the guys began to put up tripods with cameras, and they turned on all of the lights in the room, including the lights above the pool table. They opened the shades on the patio door to allow the sun into the room as well.

One of the guys commented, "I hope that he enjoys the videos, and the action that was going to take place with his hot wife."

Nina thought that was kind of an odd comment, but she had more things on her mind at the time than that.

What Nina did not know was that her husband had snuck down into the room and was hiding off in a closet with a sheet over the door. He was watching all of what was going on right now, and his cock was very hard.

Bob ripped open the button blouse Nina had on. He quickly took his knife and cut off her bra. It happened so fast that all Nina could do was gasp. The other guys were hooting and hollering about how nice her breasts were. One of them made a comment that they will have lots of fun with her. Nina heard this, and she knew she was going to get fucked by all of these guys. She looked at them for a minute while they were putting their hands on her. All four of them were bigger, black, and very athletic. Actually, they were good looking Nina caught herself thinking. Wait a minute, I can't be thinking like this before I am going to be raped by these guys.

Before she could think about anything else, Bob moved up to her and started to caress her breasts, as he started to kiss her neck and cheeks of her face. He was actually being more gentle, she thought. The other three guys were on all sides of her now, touching and rubbing her ass under her skirt. One of them had his hands rubbing her inner thighs, closer to her cunt. Another had his hands on her ass and getting close to her anus.

"Pick her up for me," Bob told the other guys.

They picked Nina up, one on each side of her and held her under her long legs and used their other arms behind her back to support her up in the air. Bob got down between her legs and noticed immediately that she did not have any panties on.

"She does not have any panties on. This whore is really hot."

Bob started to work his tongue along the sides of her cunt lips. One of the guys holding her started to use his finger to circle her asshole. Nina started to moan a little. They continued to work on her very slowly like this, and Nina started to respond to their touching and licking.

After a while, Bob said, "Hey, let's put her on the pool table." The other guys easily picked her up and laid her on the pool table.

Nina started writhing and struggling as the guys were holding her down. Two of them were on the pool table holding her by the wrists. Bob was ripping her skirt off and then pulling her panties down past her ankles. The other guy was holding her ankles. They had her ass on the edge of the pool table, as Bob put his tongue lightly on the lips of her cunt. Nina started to move wildly as he did this.

"Man, she has a fresh pedicure, manicure, and tan. She looks like she prepped herself for this movie," Bob said.

"Please, I am married! I cannot do this. Oh! Oh! Ugh!" Nina screamed as Bob put his tongue deep into her cunt.

Nina began to grind her cunt into Bob's mouth. She was looking at the guys take their clothes off, after they let her arms go. She watched as each of them took off their shorts and revealed large thick cocks, each at least 9-11 inches. Both of the guys on the pool table put their cocks near Nina's mouth. She took one of the cocks in her mouth, as she grabbed the other with her left hand and started to jack it off. She was moaning on the big cock in her mouth as she went up and down on the big black cock.

Nina's body was sweating as if she had been doing one of her aggressive workouts. Her skin was tan and glistened with the moisture in the lights of the room.

Bill, the guy with the cock in her mouth, asked her if she was enjoying this.

Nina did not reply, so Bob stopped what he was doing to her cunt. Nina said, "Please do not stop!"

Bob said, " Answer his question then, and I will start sucking again."

Nina said, "Okay, Yes...I like it. Please just keep sucking me...It feels so fucking good!"

"Good. Because we are going to fuck the shit out of you Nina over the next couple of hours!" Bill said.

Nina thought, wait a minute how did he know my name. She kept sucking the big cock in her mouth. She noticed its size, the veins, and how she had both hands and her mouth on this big monster. She went on like this until she felt it pulse in her mouth, and he started to cum. She swallowed as much as she could, but it still kept cumming like a geyser and running down her chin and neck.

Bob started to aggressively use his tongue on her cunt while using his fingers and hand to massage all around it. She was so wet now that it was staining the pool table edge. He started to work his tongue on her clit now, and used one of this fingers to slowly circle her anus at the same time. This drove her crazy. Nina planted the bottom of her feet on the pool table edge to get bracing to push her pussy into Bob's mouth. Her legs were very toned, and the view of this scene on the video was amazing. Bill started to move down to her breasts and suck each of her nipples while using his hands to caress the rest of her upper body. This all went on for several minutes.

Nina was moaning the whole time. She finally said, "Please, I cannot take this much longer! I need a big cock in me now!" She moved up onto her elbows and looked down and Bob. "I need you to fuck me please! Fuck my white married pussy!"

Bob replied, "Watch what you wish for you white whore!"

Bob got up and moved his big black cock up to her cunt. He started to rub it up and down her cunt lips. Her juices were really flowing now. He started to insert his 11 inch cock slowly into Nina so that she could get used to it.

Nina was making guttural moans now, as she panted and accepted his cock. Bob's body was chiseled with muscles tensed on his ass and legs. The contrast of his back skin to Nina's white skin came across on the video. He began to thrust into her now, fast in and slowly out. Her cunt lips were sucked out each time grasping around his black veined cock.

Bob asked Nina, "How do you like this big black cock inside your pussy?"

"I fucking love it! It is so fucking big and thick! It makes me feel so full!"she said panting and breaking her words to catch her breath. She was breathing like she was in labor now.

Bob picked her up off of the table while still inside her and laid her down on the carpeted floor. He proceeded to pound her cunt like nothing she ever had. She had her bare heels on the buns of his ass, pulling him in to her as he thrust in and out. Nina's ass was coming off of the floor with each stroke out of her cunt, and he would drive his cock back into her at astonishing speed. Her legs looked long and sexy from the side as he was pumping into her.

Nina's head was going from side to side, like she was shaking her head no. Nina started screaming, "Keep fucking me with your big cock! It feels so fucking great! Oh my fucking God!"

Bob started to kiss her using his tongue on hers. She wrapped her arms and legs around him, and she was all his. He was fucking the shit out of her, while her husband was watching and jerking on his cock. Nina and Bob were soaked in their sweat.

The other guys were getting the video positioned so as not to miss a moment of the action from two angles. This went on for a good 20 minutes. Bob yelled, "I am going to cum in your cunt and fill it up! Feel my cum in you whore!"

He started to cum, and it was incredible. There was white cum foaming up around his cock in her cunt. He kept it going for a good 10 minutes.

As Bob came, Nina started to convulse with multiple orgasms screaming loudly, "Oh God! I am cumming so fucking hard! God! God!God!"

She had multiple spasms, arching her back off the floor and digging her nails into his back as she kept cumming. Bob pulled out and left a big cream pie that had cum dripping down into a puddle on the floor.

Bob said, "Okay guys. Take your turn on this white wife."

The other guys quickly picked Nina up and laid her on the pool table. One guy (Tom) laid on his back on the table, while the other guys lifted Nina over him, so that she could straddle him and take him into her pussy. Tom had a big cock, but it went in easily with so much lubrication. He started to pump into her, and Nina rode him like a quarter horse. She was obsessed now and just could not get enough cock.

While Nina was riding up and down on the big cock, Bill got behind her with something he took out of a bag they all brought with them. It was a string of large beads (about 1 ¼" in diameter). Bill began to finger her ass to loosen it up.

"Oh my god, that feels good! Don't stop, keep fucking my ass with your fingers!" Nina yelled.

While Tom continued to pump into Nina, Bill started to insert one of the large anal beads on the string into ass slowly. Nina stopped and tensed, as he continued with more beads. She turned to look at him.

"What are those?" Nina asked.

"These are anal beads, and trust me you will really enjoy this."

Nina was breathing in gasps as each of the beads went into her ass. Once they were all in, there was the ring at the end of the string that Bill knew how to use. Bill signaled to Tom that it was time for him to pick up the speed of his thrusts into Nina's pussy. Tom started to do that, as Bill put his big finger into the ring. He waited until he could see Nina building up to an orgasm.

"Oh god, fuck me! You are going to make me cum!" Nina yelled at Tom. Bill waited until she began to orgasm, and then he pulled on the beads in a steady strong pull. This pulled each bead out slowly as it passed the ring of Nina's ass.

Nina began to scream at a volume that almost worried Bob, all of the beads were pulling out of her ass..

"Oh my fucking god! What in the fucking world made you come up with this! It is driving me fucking crazy! Shit! I am going to explode!"

Nina shuddered for a long time on this orgasm. Bill and Tom let her enjoy this before Tom resumed doing her pussy.

Her husband came out from the closet and stood closer to the pool table now. He had his hand on his cock working it up and down watching his wife get fucked by these big black guys.

Nina was caught up in her ecstasy before she looked up and saw him standing there. "What are you doing here?" Nina asked him. Then all of it hit her all at once. "Did you set this thing up, you fucking prick? I know you did you fucking bastard!"

She kept fucking the guy on the table as she watched him.

Her husband replied, "Yes, I am sorry. I wanted it to be a surprise for you, so that you could enjoy it. It looks like you are having lots of fun getting fucked like this."

Nina was angry now, "You fucker! You made me feel like they were going to rape me! Yes, I am enjoying these fucking big black cocks in my cunt! I might not go back to your wimpy white cock again!"

Nina asked Bob and another guy, "Will you tie this fucker to that chair over there so that he cannot use his hands on his cock? Put him right by the pool table so that he can see all of this up close and can't relieve himself. I want to make him suffer with blue balls!"

They tied up her husband and let his cock stand up hard as a rock without any release. They put him right by the side rail of the pool table. He was inches away from Nina's body.

Nina was getting into the fucking on the pool table. Bill went up to her ear, and whispered, "I am going to take your fucking ass now, and you are going to enjoy it."

She knew it was coming. He positioned himself and started to put his cock slowly into her ass, which was lubed up off of Bob's cum. Tom was rubbing her tits, and she started to kiss him, as she was getting double fucked on her pool table. Both cocks started to go in and out slowly and in time alternating entering each hole like a perfecting timed pistons in an engine.

"Oh my fucking god! I am being fucked in my ass and pussy by these handsome black guys, and I love it! I am having the fucking time of my life! Can you see this honey?! These guys are doing to me what you can only watch and never know how fucking good it feels!" Nina screamed at her husband. "I cannot get enough of their cocks. I think we might just keep going all night! Would you like that you fucker? I know you would. I am going to make you pay for this for a long time. You are not going to get to watch the video of me getting fucked by four black guys unless I say so. Ugh! Oh God...keep it going! I love it!"

She said all of this while looking from her husband to each of the cameras. He could only watch, while his cock throbbed for a release.

Bob grabbed Nina's black high heels off of the floor. "Let's put her high heels back on for this. It will make the scene look hot, with her getting a DP on the table with her heels on."

Also, he grabbed a marker over on a table and wrote black whore on her ass. "There, now we know who owns her ass moving forward", he said looking at her husband.

Nina laughed, as she was breathing heavily. Bob came over and gave her a strong sensual kiss that lasted a couple of minutes.

" I am going to cum," Bill said. He started to cum and fill up her ass. When he pulled out, cum ran down onto Tom's cock. Ty was getting up on the table now to fuck replace Bill who came in her ass. Nina looked back and just smiled and kept taking the fucking she was getting.

The two guys started to fuck her more roughly now with greater speed. Nina was completely laying on Tom, his head in her hands. "Oh fuck! That is hardest I have ever been fucked EVER!" Nina was screaming. The guys kept this pace up for at least 15 minutes. Luckily, the pool table was a large well built table. It hardly moved during all of this heavy action.

Ty pulled out of her ass, and he signaled to Tom. He turned her on her back and went into her pussy, while Tom came up to her mouth and put his cock in. She was sucking him for all he was worth, and he started to groan and pulled out to come all over her face. He came and came. Her face was loaded with cum when he was done. Nina picked up some with her finger and licked it with her tongue, looking at Ty fucking her now. It was a very erotic sight to see her getting a pile driven on the table with her legs and high heels grabbing Ty's ass to pull him in.

Pretty soon Ty let out a groan, pulled out, and came all over her body and face. She was full of cum now in all her holes and all over her body. They stopped, and Nina moved to the edge of the table closest to her husband. She started to rub the cum and put her finger in her cream pies, while looking at her husband.

"I hope you enjoyed this honey, because I sure fucking did! This was the greatest fucks of my life, and I have the cum to prove it!"

Nina said I want to get up a minute. She went over to her husbands dick and very gently touched it with her mouth. "Would you like to cum now honey?" she asked her husband.

"Yes, I would love to!"

"Sorry, you are going to suffer a long time before that happens," she said as she laughed.

Bob came over to her, and said he had one more thing to drive her crazy. Nina could not imagine what that could be. He got up on the table and lay on his back, asking the guys to lift her up onto him reverse cowgirl. He put his hard cock in her ass. He took his hand and inserted two fingers in her cunt and started to fuck her ass with his cock fast and hard. Nina was bouncing up and down on the cock in her ass.

Nina layed her back onto Bob's stomach, and started to say things that no one could understand. She was in another world.

Pretty soon, she yelled out, "Cumming again!!"

Bob took his fingers out of her cunt and started to tap on her clit. Nina began to squirt all over the table and onto Bob. It was like a water fountain. Some of it even hit her husband. She squirted for a long time until she stopped.

"I am really wore out now," she said.

The guys grabbed towels and picked her up and sat her on the couch to rest and clean up. The pool table had cum and sweat all over it. The cloth would definitely be stained forever. Her heels had torn into the cloth in one spot as well.

Bob walked up to Nina and said, "We really enjoyed this. We hope you did as well."

Nina said, "Yes, I did! I really really enjoyed it. Thank you all."

The guys dressed and left. They gave Nina a couple of cards with the videos on them before they left. Her husband was still tied up.

"Honey, can you untie me now please?"

"You think I should? After what you put me through?" she said this as she moved to his cock which was twitching and blue now. She feather touched his cock which made him spasm and jerk the chair.

"Oh my god honey! Please help me to cum! I need it so badly!" her husband screamed.

"What will you give me if I do it?" she asked.

"Anything. What do you want?"

"I want freedom to fuck those guys anytime I feel like it. I do not need to ask your permission or even tell you about it," Nina replied.

"Okay. Yes. Anything you want. Just make me cum."

Nina started slowly with her mouth on his cock. Then she worked fast for a couple of strokes, then slow, then very fast. She used her tongue to graze his hot spot on his cock. She knew how to use her tongue across this spot to make him cum instantly, but she worked slow. Then she stopped entirely. After a while of doing this, she left the room.

Her husband screamed, "Please honey! Please do not leave me like this!"

Nina came back in about 5 minutes with the anal beads that were used on her earlier. She took the beads and looked at her husband and smiled.

Mikeba48
Mikeba48
227 Followers
12