White Women are Goddesses Ch. 02

Story Info
Butch black lesbian meets bossy white femme.
2.8k words
2.79
41.5k
6

Part 2 of the 13 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 12/09/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,137 Followers

Veronique Angelus is the name. A six-foot-one, dark-skinned, voluptuous and big-bottomed young Black woman living in the city of Brockton, Massachusetts. People constantly tell them I remind them of professional tennis player Serena Williams. That's cool because she's my idol. A strong Black woman. Just call me the ultimate tomboy. I'm a pre-med student at the University of Massachusetts, having transferred there from Brockton Community College a while ago. Someday soon, I'm going to be a doctor. I'm a very determined and ambitious person. However, I do have my fun side. I'm into a lot of things which would shock my friends, family members and colleagues if they knew. Hell, it might even shock you people, and you have sort of a general idea what you're in for. I'm a somewhat closeted butch lesbian of Jamaican descent who's a BDSM fanatic. Yeah, whips and chains, handcuffs, sex toys and Black leather outfits. That kind of BDSM. I love it. What? You didn't know Black people love BDSM too? Well, we do. And now you know.

I met a very cute young woman who was down for the same kind of thing I am. Heather Carleton, a tall and skinny, blonde-haired and blue-eyed white chick I knew during my days at Brockton Community High School. She was our class valedictorian if I'm not mistaken. I always thought she was straight-laced and deeply nerdy. Never thought she and I might have a lot more in common than most people realize. Heather Carleton, a five-foot-ten, bespectacled nerdy white chick, went on to attend Curry College and later enrolled at the University of Massachusetts, where we were reunited. She was majoring in bio-chemistry and used the same labs as some of the pre-med students. I found her cute, but pushy. Typical straight white chick, or so I thought. Imagine my surprise later. I ran into her at a lesbian bar, and surprisingly, sparks flew. I took her home and we slept together. Heather could eat pussy with the best of them. And she was passionate too. I like that in a woman. We became an item and that's when the fun began. As it turns out, Heather was into BDSM too. I'm versatile in BDSM. Sometimes I dominate the women I'm with, sometimes they dominate me. Heather wasn't like that. She was totally dominant, which is surprising since she's so nerdy but I guess you never really know people. Heather and I tried some BDSM together, and she was a delight.

I've been wanting to explore my submissive side for quite some time. I'm a six-foot-one, dark-skinned and athletic Black female college student. Many people have labeled me a Black Amazon. Most of the time I love that title, but sometimes I really don't. I'm kind of butch on top of it, which makes me seem really unapproachable to the very feminine and classy women I desire. And that my friends is a problem. Heather wasn't intimidated by my height or my butch status. She was a very feminine woman with a very bossy side to her. And she told me she liked to dominate butch women. Sweet. Lots of butch chicks have a thing for bossy femmes. And I'm one of them. I admit that I kind of like blonde-haired white chicks. Lots of Black lesbians have a thing for them but we seldom admit it. Heather was a nerdy white lesbian with a craving for tall Black lesbians. She has a thing for tall Black women, especially famous athletes, and her bedroom was littered with posters of everyone from Serena Williams to Lisa Leslie and Marion Jones. My bedroom is littered with posters of celebrity women I'd love to sleep with, such as Charlize Theron, Brittany Daniel and Allison Mack. Wow. I guess we really were made for each other.

Heather completely dominated me in the bedroom, folks, and that's how I liked it. She had me strip naked before her while she sat on the bed, watching me. She admired my tall and sexy Black woman's physique. Heather asked me to turn around and whistled when she saw my big Black ass. She got up and started fondling my ass. I loved the way she grabbed my ass. Lots of guys and girls have grabbed my ass over the years, especially in night clubs. Usually I smack the shit out of them but I liked having Heather handle my buns. Heather told me to bend over and I did so without hesitation. To my great surprise, she started spanking me. I turned around and smiled. Heather told me to bend over. And so I did. Face down and ass up. Heather spanked my ass with a smile on her face, telling me she always wanted to spank tall Black chicks with big butts. I kind of liked letting this nerdy white chick spank my big Black butt. It really turned me on. Heather spanked my big Black ass until it frigging turned blue. It stung but I liked it.

Heather turned me around, and spread my long, shapely legs wide open. She breathed in the scent of my hairy pussy. Luckily I used vaginal deodorant earlier. Without further ado, Heather went muff diving. At first I was tense but she told me to lie down on the bed and let her do her thing. I did just that. Heather licked my pussy like there was no tomorrow. I squealed in delight as Heather probed me with her fingers and tongue. Hot damn she was good. Later, I returned the favor by licking her neatly shaved pussy. This Black lesbian loves the taste of white women's pussy and if loving it is wrong then she doesn't want to be right. I lapped away at Heather's pussy. She ran her hands through my neatly braided Black hair and urged me to continue. I rocked her world and she climaxed violently. Afterwards, we kissed passionately and fell asleep in each other's arms. That was a sweet night.

Heather and I continued seeing each other. Sometimes, we went to the movies together. I took her to see The Princess And The Frog. I always wanted to see that. And why shouldn't I? I'm somewhat of a Black Princess myself. We both enjoyed the movie immensely. We also saw Law Abiding Citizen, another awesome flick. We were in love, Heather and I. Two women from different backgrounds. I was the daughter of hard-working Jamaican immigrants who came to New England in the late 1970s. My father Verne Angelus is a police officer in Boston. My mother Nessa Jean Angelus is a retired schoolteacher who runs a family restaurant. My elder brother Jacob is a second-year student at Suffolk Law School. My younger brother Tobias is currently at the Police Academy in Boston. He's training to be a cop. My sweet Heather is the daughter of Irish immigrants who moved from Galway, Ireland, to Brockton, Massachusetts, in the 1980s. Her father Sean Carleton was a welder and her mother Catherine O'Shea Carleton worked as a curator for a local museum. She had one sister, Jamie, who worked as a corrections officer in Brockton. Our families were different, yet had a lot in common. Must be why we got along so well.

In the bedroom, things were intensifying. Heather and I got really comfortable with each other. I liked it when she dominated me sexually. My bossy Irish dyke knew how to handle her favorite butch Black lesbian. Heather would smack my face, pinch my tits, finger my pussy roughly and then bend me over and spank me. She absolutely loves my big round butt. Can't get enough of it. She would spank it and kiss it and practically worship it. Then she would tie me up and lick my pussy while I squirmed in delight. Heather introduced me to the joys of face sitting. She would sit on my face, grinding her pussy against my face and practically smother me while riding me. I absolutely loved it. She also introduced me to some other sexual practices. I told you she was fascinated by my big ass, right? Well, lately she's been fingering my asshole. Slipping two or even three well-lubed fingers up my asshole. It felt weird but I kind of liked it. Heather loved fingering my asshole while licking my pussy. It drove me over the edge every time. How does she know these things? She's so damn good!

We tried a lot of fun things together. Once, Heather brought a big strap-on dildo into our bedroom for some fun. As a butch chick, I was nervous around strap-on dildos since I didn't usually let my women penetrate me with toys but Heather promised she'd be gentle with me. We playfully wrestled to decide who would wear the strap-on dildo. I'm six-foot-one by 210 pounds so I easily pinned the five-foot-ten, 170-pound cute nerd known as Heather. I held her underneath me and kissed her passionately. With her arms pinned and her legs spread while I lay on top of her, she couldn't move. I had the right to fuck her with the strap-on dildo. However, I've fucked lots of women with my strap-on dildos before. Black women. Asian women. Hispanic women. Arab women. White women. I've never been fucked before and I'm very curious about it. So I handed the strap-on dildo to Heather. She looked at me, stunned. Smiling, she kissed me passionately and told me she loved me. I held her face in my hands and told her I loved her too. Then she wore the strap-on dildo and began to dominate me in the sexy way only she could.

I knelt before Heather and sucked on her strap-on dildo. She smiled and ran her hands through my hair while I sucked her off. It felt awkward for me as a butch chick to do this for another woman. However, Heather wasn't just a femme to me. She was someone I loved. I felt no shame sucking off her dildo. When I was done, she embraced me and then told me to relax. I lay on the bed and she licked my pussy. Then she told me to get ready. I watched Heather stroke her strap-on dildo before pressing it against my pussy. She froze. This was the moment of truth. The toughest butch Black chick in Brockton was about to get fucked by a very feminine white chick with a scary-looking strap-on dildo. I nodded. Heather smiled and pushed the dildo inside of me. I gasped as she entered me. It hurt a bit, but not much. Heather asked me if I was okay. I nodded and told her to continue. I wrapped my arms around my woman as she fucked me with her strap-on dildo. I was really nervous at first but Heather was so patient with me. I kind of liked having the dildo inside my pussy. It felt good. I urged her to fuck me harder. And she did. Fucked me hard until I screamed in delight. I don't know how many times she made me cum that night. She was amazing. Afterwards, we kissed passionately. She asked me how it felt like to give up control and finally get fucked. I told her I loved it. Heather told me she loved me and we kissed again. We slept in each other's arms.

Yeah, our relationship was progressing nicely. I met her parents and she met mine. Heather's parents knew she was into women and supported her. My parents suspected I might not be straight since I never brought guys home but we didn't really discuss such matters. Jamaicans are a deeply conservative lot and they're not too fond of gays and lesbians. That's a shame because there are so many other wonderful elements in our culture. I introduced Heather to my folks as my best friend. They found her nice. Heather liked them. She keeps encouraging me to come out to them but I refuse. Heather is sweet and I love her but she doesn't realize that island folks aren't very tolerant of homosexuality. They're simply not. I know my parents love me but if they knew I was into women, they would have a fit. That's just the way they are. And there's no changing an island person's mind on certain topics. Believe me, I've tried.

Heather and I continued to have our fun together. The strap-on dildo became a regular part of our sex lives since that day. I am really into dildos now. I love it when Heather wears one and fucks me with it. I love sucking on them. I love riding them. I'm a dildo chick, it's so funny. One day, Heather asked me to try something new. Anal sex. I was understandably apprehensive. She promised me I would love it. First, she licked my pussy like there was no tomorrow then she licked and fingered my asshole before lubricating it. Afterwards, she wore the strap-on dildo. I was nervous as hell. Heather swore she'd be gentle with me. She kissed me passionately, then told me to get on all fours. I did. Face down and ass up. Heather came up behind me and spread my big butt cheeks wide open. She pressed the dildo against my asshole and pushed it inside. I held my breath as Heather's dildo pushed its way inside my asshole. I couldn't believe I was doing this. I was conflicted both physically and mentally. I told myself that exploring my submissive sexual side with my white female partner did not make any less of a strong Black woman. And I tried rationalizing to myself that letting this very feminine and sexy young woman fuck me with her dildos did not make me any less butch.

Heather gently caressed my butt and told me to relax. I tried to relax, for her. I opened myself up to her. Heather pushed the dildo deep into my asshole. The lube helped a lot. Once it was inside, she asked me if I was okay. I said yes. Heather held my hips firmly with one hand and thrust the dildo deeper into my asshole with a smooth forward motion. I gasped when I felt the dildo filling my ass. It felt huge. Heather rubbed my pussy while fucking me in the ass with her strap-on dildo. I was wet as a puddle down there. Heather smacked my ass gently and fucked me. I felt the dildo invading my ass and it felt weirdly good. I kind of liked it. I told Heather and she laughed and said she knew I'd be into it. We changed positions. I was now lying on my back with my legs in the air. Heather spread my buns and shoved the dildo back into my asshole. At the same time, she slid two fingers into my pussy. My sexy girlfriend looked lovingly into my eyes as she fucked me. Leaning down, she kissed me passionately while shoving three fingers into my pussy and ramming my asshole with her dildo. It was unbelievably intense. I loved it. Soon I found myself squealing in delight at the incredibly sensations Heather unleashed upon my body. She fucked me hard and I came time after time. When she was done, she pulled the dildo out of my ass and kissed me passionately. I had tears in my eyes and Heather looked worried. Holding my face in her hands, she asked me if I was okay. I told my woman that they were tears of joy. We kissed passionately.

That was our first forray into anal sex together. It wouldn't be our last. I absolutely love Heather's strap-on dildos now. I love sucking on them and riding on them. I love it when my woman fucks me with her dildos and I proudly take it in every hole. Mouth, pussy and ass. Heather and I have a fantastic sex life. No lesbian bed death for this sexy couple, folks. We keep things fresh in the bedroom. And outside the bedroom, we keep things lively and positive. We get along great, spend a lot of time together and enjoy a lot of the same things. And that's what life as a couple is all about if you ask me. I don't worry about whether certain sexual practices make me less butch or threaten my view of self as a strong Black woman anymore. Seriously. I'm a strong Black woman, a driven individual and a smart person. If I feel like being submissive in the bedroom, and my lady and I enjoy it, then it's nobody's business. I'm pretty sure I'm not the first strong Black woman in history who enjoyed getting her shapely behind spanked. And I won't be the last. Life has been good to Heather and I. We're planning on moving in together someday soon. I guess that means I'll have a certain talk with my parents. Oh, well. It had to happen someday. Wish me luck, folks. I'm going to need it.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,137 Followers