White Women are Goddesses Ch. 03

Story Info
White Mistresses dominate strong Black women.
1.5k words
2.82
35.1k
5

Part 3 of the 13 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 12/09/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,133 Followers

My name is Donna Wilson. I'm a six-foot-tall, blonde-haired and green-eyed white chick living in the Meadowlands area of Ottawa in Ontario, Canada. I'm a student at Algonquin College, majoring in the field of Nursing. At least that's my day job. What I do at night is altogether different. I'm a BDSM fanatic. And I have a vested interest in Race Play, one of the most controversial aspects of BDSM. What is Race Play? Women and men engaging in games of sexual domination with a racial element to it. Lots of normal, everyday people have this fetish. But it's so politically incorrect they don't talk about it. Fulfilling these people's repressed desires is a very lucrative business. Let me walk you through a certain Dungeon where I'm the undisputed Mistress. It's a lot of fun. Walk with me.

There are many men and women working here at the Dungeon. They're folks from all walks of life. Take my friend Alisha Brown for example. She's a tall, good-looking young Black woman originally from the city of Detroit, Michigan. She moved to Ottawa, Ontario, when she was twenty years old and hasn't left the city in the five years since. She's got a bachelors degree in business from Ottawa University and works for one of the big corporations downtown, Rutgers Communications Incorporated. She's a corporate shark by day and a whip-smart dominatrix at night. And that's cool in my book. Most people have multiple sides to themselves. Alisha Brown is quite talented in a myriad of ways. She is really in demand as a dominatrix. She's good at dominating white guys with submissive desires, and the occasional white female submissive. I admire her and respect her talents. We're glad to have her here at the Dungeon.

Today, Alisha Brown is having some fun with a married couple from the suburb of Orleans. Jake and Martha Harrington. Jake is a chubby white male with red hair in his mid-fifties. He's a corporate accountant and a horny bastard who likes watching his wife Martha with other women. Martha Harrington is a chubby, fat-bottomed, dark-haired and green-eyed white woman who's also in her mid-fifties. A happily married schoolteacher and mother of three sons. She's also a first-rate slut who has a thing for bossy young Black women. Which is what brings them to the Dungeon. Presently, Martha is completely naked and she's being dominated by our lovely Mistress Alisha. Martha is on all fours, face down and ass up. Mistress Alisha is whipping the chubby middle-aged white woman with her whip and Martha is howling. Her husband Jake is sitting nearby, watching his wife getting whipped by a Black woman while stroking his cock. Apparently that turns him on. Mistress Alisha whipped Martha hard, making the chubby white woman squeal. Then she donned her strap-on dildo and began fucking her with it. Mistress Alisha grabbed Martha's hair and yanked her head back while slamming the dildo into her pussy. Martha howled while getting fucked, which really turned on her husband Jake. He stroked his dick faster. Mistress Alisha smacked Martha's big white ass while fucking her. The chubby white woman yelped. Mistress Alisha laughed and fucked her harder. She fucked Martha until the middle-aged white slut begged for mercy. Only then did Alisha released her. Afterwards, both Jake and Martha were really thankful to Mistress Alisha Brown for making their fantasies come true. It was hot. They paid us three grand for one night of pleasure, and fifty percent of this went to Mistress Alisha. Told you this was a lucrative business.

Meet Jasmine Bernard. A five-foot-ten, curvy and big-bottomed, dark-skinned and deliciously voluptuous young Black woman living in downtown Ottawa. She's a third-year student at Carleton University. The daughter of wealthy parents from the island of Saint Lucia. And she's very much the prototypical strong and accomplished Black woman routinely gracing the covers of ESPN, Black Enterprise, US Weekly, People, Essence and Maxim magazines. The top magazines in North America. And she comes from a wealthy family. Yet she's also got a very unusual fetish. Jasmine is into race play. And this strong Black woman loves to submit to bossy white women. Since that's what she craves, that's what we'll do for her. In the Dungeon, we're all about making your fantasies come true. Just tell us what you want, submit to a health screening and a background check and if all goes well, have your check book ready. Those are the rules.

Presently, I'm in the control tower watching Jasmine Bernard interact with one of our top mistresses, Selena Silverman. Selena is a tall, red-haired and green-eyed young woman hailing from the Republic of South Africa.

She's new to North America and has many socio-political views which many would consider to be backwards in today's society. She's learned to hide her controversial views but sometimes, a little bit of her cold self slips out. Well, we found a place for her here. She's perfect for what our newest client Jasmine Bernard seems to crave. Jasmine Bernard is a strong Black woman who is sexually turned on by the idea of submitting to a white woman. Well, Selena Silverman is a wealthy white woman from South Africa who grew up in a troubled time when racial domination ideas prevailed. And she is both attracted and repelled by the strong Black women of America. The prospect of dominating one thrills her. These two were made for each other.

The interactions were fairly interesting. I love watching people get into character. Selena Silverman has really gone the extra mile. She wore the kind of stylish dress once worn by fashionable women during the glory days of the Old South, in the 1840s. Wow. She looked like a plantation mistress. As for Jasmine Bernard, she wore a Black and white maid's uniform. And she knelt before the seated Mistress Selena, massaging her feet. Wow.

It's almost as if one has stepped back in time. In her right hand, Mistress Selena held a whip. In her left hand, she held a lit cigarette. She looked devilishly sexy and bossy as hell. Every bit the southern plantation mistress. And Jasmine played the role of the Black female slave to the max. Amazing. After Jasmine got done massaging Selena's feet, she started sucking on her toes.

I got so turned on by what I saw that I started fingering my pussy. I was already wet. I like watching hot lesbian action but white chicks sleeping with Black chicks is something I find simply irresistible. Jasmine Bernard was done with Selena Silverman's toes and was now lapping away at her pussy like there was no tomorrow. I was really surprised that this supposedly strong Black woman, the daughter of wealthy parents, was so eager to get on her knees before a white woman. Especially a cruel and sadistic white woman who grew up in the Republic of South Africa. Selena grabbed Jasmine's neck and urged her to lick her pussy. Selena Silverman berated Jasmine Bernard while she licked her pussy. Man, this white chick from South Africa took to dominating Black women like a cat takes to hunting mice. She's a natural at the race play game. I think we're going to have to hire her permanently.

After Selena Silverman got her pussy polished by Jasmine Bernard's agile tongue, she stepped things up a notch.

The white mistress put the Black female submissive on all fours and began spanking her. Jasmine yelped as her big Black ass got spanked by a dominant white chick. Selena laughed and spanked her harder. This tall and sexy white woman from the Republic of South Africa was really enjoying this. Dominating a strong Black woman seemed to come natural to her. I must look into this. Most of our white mistresses who deal with Black, Hispanic and Asian submissive types who dabble into race play aren't as talented. Selena fucked the hell out of Jasmine. She took out her strap-on dildo and spread Jasmine's big butt cheeks wide open. She didn't even bother with the Black chick's pussy. Went straight for her ass. She pushed the dildo into Jasmine's asshole and began fucking her. Jasmine yelped in pain as the dildo filled her ass. Selena gripped Jasmine's wide hips and thrust the dildo deep into her asshole. The Black chick howled as she got fucked in the ass by the bossy white woman.

I don't know why she was howling. It's what she wanted. And what she wanted, we provided. After fucking the Black woman's asshole with her dildo, Selena pissed all over Jasmine and made her drink it. Then Jasmine licked Selena's feet and thanked her for her time. A tall and beautiful, wealthy and accomplished Black female professional who willingly and completely submitted herself to a dominant white female in the year 2009. It was a rare and beautiful sight. It made me cum.

Yeah, we meet all kinds of fascinating men and women here at the Dungeon. Black, Hispanic, Caucasian, Asian, Middle-Eastern and Aboriginal. We cater to their unique needs and take care of them. As long as they pass our tests and can afford our services. We don't just accept anybody as a client of the Dungeon, you know. I had so much fun that night. Our mistresses were in top form. Dominating their submissives with the utmost excellence. It's a lot of fun. I run this show and it's quite cool. Maybe someday I'll see some of you at the Dungeon someday.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,133 Followers