White Women are Goddesses Ch. 09

Story Info
White chick dominates Black female college athlete.
3.5k words
3.23
35.3k
7

Part 9 of the 13 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 12/09/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,134 Followers

My name is Dena Jarvis. A lot of people think my life is easy. It's really not. It's hard being me. A five-foot-eleven, blonde-haired and green-eyed White chick born into a wealthy family in the city of Houston, Texas. My parents, Liam and Deanna Jarvis of Austin, own controlling interests in some of the biggest oil companies in Texas and around the Globe. I don't know why so many people dislike me. I could care less, really. They disliked me at Saint Marguerite Academy but I still graduated Valedictorian, Class President and Prom Queen.

After sobataging the competition, of course. These days, I'm a first-year student at my new kingdom, Bacchus College. Majoring in psychology. The field of psychology has always appealed to me. The workings of the human mind fascinate me. The people closest to me have no idea who or what I really am. I was born without a conscience. It's so wonderfully liberating. Basically enables me to do whatever I want without feeling guilty. You should try it sometime. You might like it. Follow me as I go on some amazing adventures, folks. You won't regret it. I promise.       My view of the world is wonderfully simple. The strong must dominate the weak. It's not about race, gender or sexual orientation. It's not even about how much money you have or where you live. Simply put, it's universal. It's the natural order of things. I've recently clashed with some folks because of my views. In my World Literature class, this tall Black chick named Nakima Harrison got in my face because she didn't like what I had to say. I told her that I didn't feel the White slave owners of the South were evil people.

They simply did what was seen as acceptable in the society in which they lived. When their society changed, they were forced to change with it. Adaptation is what one must do to survive. When it was seen as okay for Whites to own Black slaves, they did. When it became unacceptable for White people to do that, they changed their ways. It's not about morality. It's about fitting in. Many narrow-minded people rage against gay marriage today. In tomorrow's world, opponents of gay marriage will be seen in the same Iight we see Ku Klux Klan members today. I argued that today's liberals ( many of whom see interracial couples and same-sex marriage as exemplars of improved social and cultural relations in North America ) are truly no more enlightened than their ancestors. They just want to fit in so they appear to espouse the popular views of their day. Personally, I have nothing against people based on their gender, sexuality or skin color. I think all human beings are dumb. And I prove it to myself daily.       Many students in the class were intrigued by my view of the world but Nakima Harrison simply hated my guts. This six-foot-one, somewhat chubby and big-bottomed but pretty-faced Black chick looked like she wanted to strangle me. As if. That truly fascinated me. Well, she had my attention. Believe me, you don't want that. As Nakima Harrison would soon find out. There are six thousand five hundred and twenty six African-American students among Bacchus College's twenty-thousand-person student body. It's considered one of the most diverse private schools in the Boston area. There are eleven hundred and eighty six Asian students and eight hundred and seventeen Hispanic students. Scores one for racial diversity, wouldn't you say? Yet even at this diverse school, students mostly hung out with folks from similar backgrounds. The African-American, Asian and Hispanic students mostly kept to themselves. Students from middle and upper class Irish, Italian, Greek and Dutch families also kept to themselves. Fascinating, isn't it? The more diverse our society becomes, the more people seek to separate themselves from those who don't look, act or think like them. Wow.       I knew Nakima Harrison played a sport, I simply didn't know which one. I went to the Bacchus College Department of Athletics website and checked sport by sport. Now, this was really time consuming. I bypassed the men's varsity sports teams such as Baseball, Basketball, Cross Country, Football, Ice Hockey, Golf, Swimming, Wrestling, Volleyball, Lacrosse and Tennis. This left the women's varsity sports teams. I checked the rosters of the Softball, Basketball, Cross Country, Ice Hockey, Gymnastics, Field Hockey, Swimming, Lacrosse, Tennis, Volleyball and Golf teams. Amazingly, I couldn't find her. The broad was nowhere to be found.

How could this be? I looked her up online and found out she wasn't on any of the women's sports teams at Bacchus College. Rather, she was a grappler on the men's Wrestling team. Wow. I knew of female wrestlers on men's teams but mostly at the high school level. Nakima Harrison was wrestling for Bacchus College in the 250-pound weight class. And apparently, she'd been quite successful. Enough to earn honorable mentions at the NCAA Division One tournaments two years running. Small wonder Nakima was so outspoken in class. She'd been a tough bitch her whole life. I clicked on her online bio and learned that she used to be the captain of the men's wrestling team at her old high school, Saint August Academy. Interesting. Very interesting. She'd be one tough cookie to break but eventually I'd get it done. I always did.       I began following her around, and learned who her friends were. Nakima Harrison mostly associated with other young African-American students at Bacchus College. The sons and daughters of prominent Black families. She came from good stock. A bona-fide BAP. Black American Princess. Her father, Salim Harrison was the Chief Financial Officer of Harrison, Dale & Armand, the largest privately owned shipping company in New England. Operating since 1979.

The guy was worth about thirty million. Her mother Selena Johnson Harrison was a professor of business at Suffolk University. Her younger brother Jericho plays football for the Massachusetts Maritime Academy. Her older brother Jerome was a cadet at West Point Military Academy. Nakima was no slouch either. She belonged to various organizations such as the National Organization For Women, the United States Girls Wrestling Association, the NAACP and of course a certain internationally well-known African-American Sorority. Alpha Kappa Alpha. Wow. This young woman was a genuine African-American princess. Her father Salim Harrison graced the front page of the Boston Globe last year. He was giving financial advice to the state of Massachusetts first African-American Governor. Basically advising him on how to help Beantown beat the Recession. Simply amazing.    

Well, this was definitely going to be a challenge for yours truly. Nakima Harrison was tall, beautiful, athletic and wealthy. And she came from a prominent family. I had to find some way of getting at her. Usually, a strong woman's most vulnerable point was her heart. What kind of men did Nakima Harrison date? I had seen her walking around campus with Theodore Mathis, star of the Bacchus College men's Cross Country team. He was a tall, good-looking young Black man. Kind of reminds me of that African-American actor Taye Diggs.

The way she was looking at him, I knew Nakima Harrison wanted a piece of his action. Unfortunately, Nakima Harrison was so damn butch-looking. Most guys automatically assumed she was gay. With her unruly hair, masculine clothes and near total lack of feminity, I wonder where they'd get that impression. Now, I know lots of gay and bisexual women who are very feminine and sexy. Butch-looking chicks, both straight and gay, tend to appear queer even to people who have zero gaydar. I think I found a chink in Nakima Harrison's armor, folks. Like the predator that I am, I decided to exploit it.       One day after class, I approached Nakima Harrison with an olive branch. I apologized for my extreme views, and told her I said what I said simply to get attention. Nakima looked at me sternly and told me what I said bothered her. She thought I was a closet racist. I was seriously pissed. I'm evil down to my core. And I delight in it. However, I don't think I'm a racist. I hate everyone equally. Simply put, I enjoy destroying people's lives. Doesn't matter if they're Black, White, Asian, Middle-Eastern or Hispanic. If they get in my way, I step on them. It's my way of doing things. You either take down obstacles or they will take you down. That's the world according to me.

I swore to Nakima Harrison that I wasn't a racist. I hate just about everyone regardless of race. I didn't tell her that, of course. I told her I was set in my ways but willing to change. And to prove it to her, I invited her to lunch. She hesitated. I smiled beatifically at her. She was still hesitant. I told her that people with differing views only learned when exposed to those different from themselves. It's the only way society has ever progressed. Nakima nodded at that. I knew I'd get her attention by saying something so cliche, oops, I mean deep. Nakima accepted my invitation. We went to have lunch at Au Bon Pain since neither of us could stomach campus food.       As we shared a meal, I learned quite a bit about her. Nakima Harrison was very smart, thoughtful and a very interesting person. She told me her father Salim Harrison introduced her to wrestling when she was younger and she'd been in love with the sport ever since. Growing up with two rough and tumble brothers, she turned out to be quite the tomboy. She loved wrestling for Bacchus College and saw herself as a role model for young women athletes. However, there was one area of her life that she felt was lacking. I gently probed her for an answer. She hesitated, then basically spilled her beans.

She told me what I already knew. She was lonely, and the guys she liked never saw her as more than a friend. She acted like 'one of the guys' around the guys she liked. Always a dumb mistake for a woman to make. I asked her if there was one guy she liked in particular. Nakima had a dreamy look on her face when she told me that she fancied Theodore Mathis, the guy everyone on campus thought was destined for glory both in the NCAA and the 2012 Olympics. I told Nakima I'd help her get with Theodore. She seemed to doubt me. I had a placid smile on my face as I reminded her that White chicks were really, really good at ensnaring Black men in their webs of lust on college campuses across America. Nakima gulped. I smiled and promised her I wouldn't use my wiles and charms for evil. She smiled happily. And just like that we became friends. Phase one of my plan was complete.       Over the next few weeks, Nakima and I hung out a lot. We shopped inside Copley Mall together and talked about guys and clothes along with politics, music and anything else we could think of. She wasn't bad company. I gave her some tips on how to attract Theodore Mathis, her dream guy. I got Nakima a brand new wardrobe. All of her tomboy crap had to go. No more boxer shorts. Buy some panties, woman! No hooded sweartshirts. I got her some sexy blouses, skirts and high-heeled shoes. I also taught her the wonders of perfume, lipstick and makeup. I swear I turned her into a new woman. Her friends noticed, as did Theodore Mathis. I told her to get out of her shyness zone and ask him out. She did. They went to Loews movie theater downtown and caught a triple feature after getting them matinee tickets. I suggested life-affirming movies with Blacks as main characters like Invictus and The Princess And The Frog. They saw them and had a blast. As a last feature, they saw the Vampire movie Daybreakers. I recommended it to them. I love Vampire movies but I prefer epic features like Blade, Dracula 2000 and the Underworld movies. No sissy-type Twilight movies for me. Sorry. I like my Vampires heroes ( and villains ) to be rough and manly, not lovelorn pretty boys. They ended up having a blast together. And that night, I watched Theodore and Nakima share their first kiss. Wow.  

As soon as Nakima got back to her dorm, she called me. Excitedly she told me every detail. I grinned. My plan worked perfectly. That night, I secured myself as Nakima's best friend and go-to gal. She thought I was her angel. That made me grin rather devilishly. We got even closer as her romance with Theodore flourished. For over two months I was this chick's best friend, relationship advisor and all-around protector. Until I decided to 'get' her. This is how I did it. One day before she went to wrestle, I gave her a special energy drink. What she didn't know is that she'd ingested an illegal, high-tech steroid in liquid form. It would show up on any tox screen.

After she won the match, everybody was cheering for her. She returned to her dorm, victorious. That's when I confronted her. I told her everything. My real feelings for her ( I despised her). What I really thought of her ( I think she's a ghetto slut who came into money, nothing more). And my real plans for her. You should have seen the look on her face. She felt betrayed. As well she should. I told her that with the evidence I had on her, I could end her athletic career. Not even her father's money would be able to sway NCAA officials. She'd go from a national sensation and role model to a social pariah. The Marion Jones of the collegiate wrestling company. I saw fear, real fear, in Nakima's eyes as I made the comparison. She asked me what I wanted of her. Rubbing my hands together, I smiled and told her. When I did, Nakima actually looked pale. Nothing she could do about it. You see, as of right now, I owned her.       A short while later, I sat on the bed while Nakima knelt before me. The tall Black Amazon was completely naked. I admired her big, sexy body. She was oddly appealing to me with her big tits, wide hips and big round butt. I smiled at her and told her to continue massaging my feet. With a forlorn look on her face, Nakima did as she was told. I smiled and smoked a cigarette as my slave massaged my feet. I encouraged her to suck on my toes. She made a face. I smacked her hard across the face. Shocked, Nakima looked up at me.

Laughing, I told her she should do as I said, or else. She stopped making a face and did as she was told. Satisfied, I went back to smoking. Later, I made her lick my pussy. She made a face again. I raised my hand. With a fearful look in her eyes she pressed her lips against my pussy. I can't believe how easy it was to turn this strong Black woman into a submissive slut. A quasi-slave, really. Just the threat of losing her good name and prestige was enough to make her forsake her dignity. At least temporarily. I decided to savor this. I made Nakima use her mouth and fingers on other parts of my sexy body, mainly my pussy and breasts. For such a raging heterosexual, she learned these things rather quickly. Of course, my stern directions and the threat hanging over her probably had something to do with it.       To complete Nakima's torment, I decided to fuck her. When she saw me take the strap-on dildo from my purse, Nakima's eyes went wide. I smiled wickedly and told her to get on all fours. Nakima refused. I told her that if she refused me, not only would I tell her coach and the school's athletic director that she was doping but I'd also tell her parents. They would be so disappointed to learn that their princess was actually taking performance enhancing drugs. Nakima's eyes were filled with tears. I took her tears and licked them. They tasted yummy. The tears of Nakima's surrender.

I donned my strap-on dildo and made my slut assume the position. I whacked Nakima's big butt cheeks. They jiggled nicely. Cool. I pressed my dildo against her pussy lips and pushed it inside. Nakima squealed as I entered her. I closed my eyes, savoring her screams. Then I gripped her wide hips and held her tightly in place as I began fucking her. I smacked her ass and fucked her roughly. I can't tell you how wonderful it felt for a spry White chick like me to completely dominate a big Black woman like her. I yelled yee-haw like a cowboy at the Ok Corral! Nakima bucked wildly under me as I rode her. She squealed as I tore up her pussy with vigorous thrusts of my big strap-on dildo. Who's the bitch now?       As I fucked Nakima and watched her big butt jiggle, I got a deliciously naughty idea. I took my hand lotion and smeared it all over her ass. Nakima gasped in protest. I smacked her ass. I thought I told the slut to keep her mouth shut? I grabbed Nakima's big butt cheeks and pried them apart. Moving forward, I rubbed my dildo between her ass cheeks. Nakima froze. I leaned over and told her she wasn't dreaming. I was about to fuck her in the ass. The big and tall young Black woman gasped. I gently bit her ear. Then I eased my dildo into her asshole. Even though I was gentle, that didn't stop Nakima from whining.

Oh, well. Since she insisted on whining like a bitch, then I would smack her like a bitch. I smacked Nakima's face hard, and laughed when I saw the stunned look on her face. Yes, you big Black slut. You just got smacked by a White bitch. I own your ass. Better get used to it. I even grabbed her hair ( or weave, as the case may be ) and pulled on it. Just as I thought, Nakima's hair was fake. I laughed so hard I almost cried. I can't stand bitches with fake hair...and race and gender have got nothing to do with it. Chicks with weaves and guys with toupees piss me off. Thrusting my dildo deep into Nakima's asshole, I continued pulling on her hair. I called her every name in the book. And she took it like the bitch she was.       After I had my fun, I told her to put her clothes back on and get out of my sight. Nakima hesitated, then asked me if I was going to keep my promise. I smiled at her. Wow. What a dumb broad! Of course I am going to keep my promise. Before her very eyes, I destroyed the evidence of the crime which I framed her for. Nakima breathed a sigh of relief. Feeling bold once again, she told me she'd get me back for what I'd done. I told her that while I wasn't going to end her sporting career by framing her as a dope user, I wasn't ready to let her go. Nakima stood there, fully dressed with her hands on her hips. She asked me what I was talking about. Grabbing the remote, I pressed play and my flat TV screen came alive.

On the screen, a very interesting movie played. A movie that seemed familiar to Nakima even though she was seeing it for the first time. A movie of me and her going at it. Apparently I taped the two of us doing our thing. Or should I say I dominated the hell out of Nakima...and recorded it for posterity. Imagine that! Nakima looked pale. Again. I smiled and told her my hidden camera transmitted the footage to another location so she wouldn't be rid of it just by getting rid of me. I had a partner in crime and if anything happened to me, the footage would wind up in the hands of Nakima's friends and family members along with members of the Boston Police Department.

Yeah, I'm that devious. With a defeated look on her face, Nakima asked me what I wanted. The fire was completely gone from her eyes. I smiled, immensely pleased about what I've done. Now that's more like it. What did I want from her? Oh, I'm not greedy. I simply wanted her to be my sex slave once a week for the next couple of months or so. If she was good to me, I'd destroy the tapes. Sounds fair, right? I certainly think so. And apparently so did Nakima. She took the deal. She agreed to become my plaything for the next couple of months I think I'm going to have a lot of fun with her this semester!  

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,134 Followers