White Women's BBC Clinic Ch. 02

Story Info
An interracial slut training facility.
3.6k words
4.01
73.2k
29

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 09/27/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

An Interracial Slut Training Facility.

By Dylan Mitchell III

African American Doctors Rod Pierce and Dr. Hyram Tailsman have become the world's leading authorities on the sexual advancement of white women. Together, they run the White Women's BBC Clinic, a cutting edge facility, where, with the help of the dedicated nursing staff, and a group of capable young black men, they seek to unravel the mysteries of the white woman's desire for big, hot, throbbing pieces of long, black fuck meat.

***Three***

The four white women found themselves in a large examination room with various medical apparatus scattered around the room. The interns began trickling into the room. Dr. Pierce came in with the nurses in tow. He began issuing instructions. "Nurse Honeypot?"

"Yes, Doctor!"

"Let's get Cindy and Gizzelle started at the enema table," he said. "We'll need a four quart bag, uh. . .chilled, with 2 scoops cleansing detergent for each."

"Yes, Doctor, right away!" she scurried away, her tight ass twitching as she moved.

"Nurse Pinkwahls?" The tall, young, strawberry blond white nurse stepped forward eagerly.

"Yes, Doctor?"

"Mrs. Tendergash can go into the stirrups. I want a full medical douching administered uh... then we'll get her set up with a number 6C vibrating cup. We'll start her off at twenty minutes, medium speed."

"Yes sir, Doctor! Right away Sir!" she said, taking notes as he talked.

He looked at the last woman, and gave his head a gentle shake, "Mrs. Cundermouth, we need to get you on a strict diet, STAT! In addition, uh... you will begin a uh. . .invigorating uh. . .exercise program, tailored just for you. Where is Nurse Fiste?"

The tall amazon black woman spoke with a Jamaican dialect, from the back of the room, "Yesa, Doctor."

"Nurse Fiste, Let's get her on the treadmill, high speed, with a participle rectal implant uh. . .size 15 should do, then we'll move her on to the stationary bike, equipped with the CZY-9000 Fulfillment attachment."

"Yesa, Doctor," the big Jamaican nurse languidly said.

The women were afforded no privacy for their proceedings. Gizzelle and Cindy found themselves bent over a railing, their legs secured widely to one side and their hands strapped to the other. A chin rest under each, kept their pretty faces looking up, right in to a large mirrored wall. They could see Nurse Honeypot work behind them, as well as the prying eyes of the doctors and interns.

The apparatus was rolled into place behind them. Two bountiful red rubber bags hung, bulging, heavy with sudsy water. Nurse Honeypot lubed up a horrid enema tip. The plastic ball shaped tip, with holes for the water to escape, tapered down to a slimmer section, about four inches long, then widened again to a large butt plug shaped end, designed to hold the tip in place.

Little Cindy Holesgood gritted her teeth as Nurse Honeypot pushed with slow steady force. "OOOOOOOHHH," the woman squealed, her eyes wide, as the greased donut plug rudely stretched her tiny bottom hole. Next it was Gizzelle's turn. Soon both immobile woman had their anus' filled.

Dr. Rod Pierce lectured the interns. "Now the immutable laws of gravity shall propel the uh. . .uh. . .cleansing agent uh. . .into the ladies uh. . .uh. . . .rectums! This will, uhm, make them. . .uh. . .more agreeable to, uhm. . .further, uh. . . expansion, uh---at a later time!"

Gizzelle watched the nurse release the clamp on the rubber enema tube. The cold, sudsy water whooshed up her ass! Her eyes bugged and her butt twitched as the alarming water quickly flooded her bowels.

"OOOHHHH" she groaned. She heard the snickers from the audience of young men. Her tummy began to droop from the weight of the water. Nurse Honeypot felt the bag.

"How long would you like them to hold their water, Dr. Pierce?" the nurse asked.

"Hmmmm," he put his hand to his chin in thought, "Ten minutes should do nicely," he said, then reconsidered, "oh, what the heck! Make it twenty!" he said, confidently noting his chart. The big bags emptied. The first cramps from the sudsy water gripped the women. Cindy's eyes widened and she squirmed her little butt from side to side.

"All right, ladies. Try to relax for me, and I'll check back on you all in a few minutes!" Nurse Honeypot said with her characteristic wide smile. She left the red faced women with the cleansing water churning inside their bellys.

Things weren't much better for poor Jenny Tendergash. She lay back with her legs well spread in the exam stirrups while the young blond Nurse Pinkwahls douched her pussy thoroughly. A red ball gag filled her mouth. A large group of young men gathered around the two pretty blonds, and watched the humiliating procedure, with no concern for Jenny's privacy. Some of them took notes.

After the douche, the tall blond nurse dried her pussy with a blow dryer, then moved the plastic cup contraption between the woman's spread legs, and firmly against Jenny's delicate blond pussy cat. She entered several values into the digital display and flipped a switch. BUUZZZZZ. The vibrating cup hummed while Jenny's eyes bugged wide, and frantic, muffled protests came from her mouth. A few students held up their cell phones, and were photographing the woman.

Carol Cundermouth was huffing and puffing madly as she exercised on the treadmill. Her chubby belly and dumpy ass jiggled wildly, as the interns gathered around. A wire probe disappeared up her asshole.

"Faster now, Mrs Cundermouth," the large Jamaican Nurse Fiste said, as she pressed touched a button on the box she held in her hand. ZZZZZZZZ.

"OOOOHH," the alarmed white women squealed as the probe sent a rude, disquieting electrical shock zapping up her butt hole. She struggled to move faster, panting.

"C'mon Mrs. Cundermouth, you can do better than that!" WACK. The bamboo cane popped the woman's bouncing butt and Carol looked behind her, her mouth open in surprised pain. Nurse Honeypot stood behind the woman with the long cane in her hand, and a big smile on her face.

Nurse Fiste pressed another button on the box. Zzzzuuuuuu. Another probe between the exercising woman's legs began to hum, but this one was different. Mrs. Cundermouth felt the soft tingling pleasure shoot through her clitoris. Combined with the effects of the powerful Hypocuntenin, the pleasure was intense. The sensation lasted only a brief few seconds, then her butt cheeks did another dance with the bamboo cane. WACK.

"Let's go, Mrs Cundermouth! Faster!" WACK.

"OOOH," the woman squealed in pain and chugged her fat legs on the punishing treadmill, as fast as she could. Sweat poured down her face. The jolting shock up her ass, the soft tingling on her swollen clitoris, the sharp sting of the bamboo cane against her dimpled butt. So it went for the huffing, puffing 36 year old woman as she walked the endless treadmill.

Dr. Pierce chuckled as he observed the woman. He spoke with the other doctor. "I have prescribed uh.. a program of sharp pain combined with exquisite pleasure, then more pain, then more pleasure, then pain, then pleasure, pain pleasure, and etcetera, and etcetera. I have uh. . . a HUNCH, that just might work for Mrs. Cundermouth! And we damn sure got to get some weight off the Skimie Slantern! Would you concur, Dr. Tailsman?" he asked his colleague.

"It is absolutely necessary in a case such as hers!" the tall doctor agreed, and puffed his pipe.

***Four***

After their little clean up session, the woman found themselves in a classroom. Dr. Tailsman stood at the front of the room, in front of a large chalk board. About 20 applicants were in the room, eying the women wantonly.

"Attention ladies. It's time for class to begin." He took a long draw off his pipe, then set it in an ashtray, the pungent smoke continued to rise from the bowl. He picked up a wooden pointer off his desk.

Dr. Hyram Tailsman had a very precise way of speaking. Every word was expressly articulated, probably a hold over from his drill sargent days in the military. Every sentence was accented. Very particular, sharp and bold.

"Today's class is on," he tapped the blackboard with his pointer.

ADVANCED COCK SUCKING TECHNIQUES, it said.

"Advanced cock sucking techniques," he said with a smile, as he looked at the women seated in the first row, with only their panties on.

"Now ladies, as you know, all men like to get their dick sucked. It don't matter if they got a dick like a donkey, or a dick like Ricky the Rooster, they LOVE to feel your wet, warm mouths----sliding up and down their hot piss sticks, can I get an UH Rah!" he said, looking to the men in the back.

"UH Rah!" they yelled.

"Now." He picked up a piece of chalk and turned to the blackboard. He quickly drew a sketch of a 4 foot penis, with two huge balls hanging down. His penis had a large mushroom head and he began to sketch in the pubic hairs. Then he drew the legs, and then the butt, to complete his profile of a giant erection. He stepped back to admire his drawing and smiled, pleased with himself. He tapped the pointer on the blackboard.

"As you know ladies, this is the erect male penis! Now, let's review the parts of the penis!" He tapped the head of the drawn dick. " What do we call this part?"

"The dickhead, Doctor," the ladies said, in a bored mono tone that suggested they had been asked this question many times before.

"That's right, the dickhead! And should your pretty little mouths be on the dickhead, as often as possible?"

"Yes, Doctor Tailsman."

He tapped on the chalkboard again, lower.

"The balls, Doctor Tailsman," the women responded in unison.

"Yes! Very good. The Balls! And should your pretty mouths be on the balls, as often as possible?"

"Yes, Dr. Tailsman." The doctor got excited and animated.

"Very GOOD ladies! You see? You see, ladies? It's not so hard to understand! It's not such a difficult concept to get through your pretty little heads!" He drew a big circle around his whole drawing. "HERES where yo mouth go! Can I get an UH Rah?"

"UH Rah," the men hooted.

"You see, we want your wet slurping mouths ALL OVER our big dicks! ALL OVER our swollen dick heads! ALL OVER our hairy hanging balls! ALL OVER our hot throbbing pieces of black fuck meat! ALL THE TIME! CAN I GET AN UH RAH!"

"UH RAH," the men yelled. A few snickers were heard.

"I have decided that today," the doctor got very serious, "we will have an unannounced pop quiz. And today's pop quiz--- is to be administered orally."

He stepped in front of adorable little Cindy, unzipped his trousers and they fell to the floor. Cindy could see the heavy outline under his boxer shorts. He still had his white lab coat on.

"Show me what you've learned today in school, Cindy, and bear in mind this performance will reflect on your Final grade."

Cindy Holesgood had already fallen in love with the handsome doctor. She was a petite 25 year old woman, with a cute elfin face. People told her she looked like a young Kelly Ripa. An ex college cheerleader, she had always been popular with men. She had sandy blond hair, beautiful blue eyes, and a cute upturned little nose. She still had a perfect, tight round ass, with big tits for a petite woman, perfectly sized to fit in a squeezing hand.

If Cindy had one weakness, it was for big cock to stretch her pussy wide. She had gotten a taste it at an early age in high school, with the black quarterback, and she had craved it every since. Her husband's little 6 incher just wasn't the same.

She slipped out of the classroom desk and onto her knees. She worked his underwear slowly down his legs. The huge ebony dong sprang out of his red and white checkered boxer shorts. She cradled the big meat in her little hands and began with soft kisses on the giant cock. It jumped with the first signs of life.

She began by licking the long shaft with her pink tongue, starting at the huge mushroom head, then all along the shaft of the chocolate fudgesickle. Like Frankenstein off the test bench, the big monster began to rise.

She took the cock head into her little mouth and nursed on it. The black root hardened like a long steel pole. It stood at its impressive 10 fat inches, throbbing, as she began to bob her head up and down, her lips tight around the thick black dick, her mouth sucking hard.

"Now, ladies," he continued the class lecture while she sucked him, the wet slurping sounds filling the room, "all of you will be required to pass a strict cock sucking examination. Requirements will include pole sucking, ball licking, deep throating, sperm swallowing, as well as exotic skills such as asshole reaming and advanced facial exfoliation. But I don't want you to worry. The doctors here are trained professionals. And, with these fine young men's help, we will see to it you get lots of practice before the final exam. Now, do I have any volunteers to administer the pop quiz to our other ladies?" Hands went up around the room. He picked three eager men.

He returned his attention to the woman sucking his cock. " Very good, Cindy! Now the balls!"

She lifted the heavy meat and licked the black scrotum with her pink tongue. She kissed the large hanging balls all over, then took them in her wet mouth and gently sucked the heavy black sperm sac.

"Ummmm," Dr. Tailsman let out a low moan. "VERY GOOD Little Cindy!" He stuffed the fat dick back in her mouth and worked her head with his strong hands. " Nurse Honeypot, will you please administer some vaginal stimulation to Mrs. Holesgood."

"Yes, Doctor," The black nurse knelt behind the woman, reached down between her legs, and slipped a finger under the woman's sopping wet panties. Honeypot expertly stroked the swollen pleasure button, gently and maddening slow. The white woman groaned deeply, and sucked even harder. The nurse ran her fingers softly over the woman's rock hard nipples, and gave one a little squeeze. Cindy felt the black nurse's breath along the back of her neck.

By now the three other white woman also had their mouths stuffed with impossibly long black dick. The four men worked hard, fucking the warm mouths of the white women, their black faces stern in concentration.

Jenny Tendergash sputtered and gagged loudly as the 220 lbs. black man tried to force her face all the way down his 12 inch shaft, her little head gripped tightly in his big hands. He finally relented, and seemed satisfied just stuffing about 5 inches in her mouth, as he face fucked her over and over.

Nurse Honeypot pulled, not so gently, on Cindy's stone hard nipples, and pressed her finger to her throbbing sweet magic pinkness with more urgency.

"Deeper now, Cindy," Dr. Tailsman said. "We want your throat and tonsils to benefit from my meat as well, so we'll need a little deepthroat action from you!" He griped the white woman's head and encouraged her further efforts down his long dick.

Honeypot stroked the sucking woman at a frantic pace now, and Cindy began to tremble. The nurse's long black finger rotated quickly over her little pink bubble gum, like some kind of pneumatic clit grinder. She roughly pinched and pulled the hard aching nipples. Cindy's moans could be heard, muffled by the fat dick in her mouth. The drug had inflamed the woman's pussy to unheard of levels of sensitivity. Cindy felt the tidal force of her first Hypocuntenin infused orgasm begin to build in her soaking pussy.

"Ack, Kack, akh," little Cindy Holesgood sputtered and gagged, trying to relax, but Dr. Tailsman was persistent. Cindy was wide eyed as she looked down the long meat. She was only about half way down the black iron shaft. Suddenly Dr. Tailsman pressed hard on her head and the big log slipped past her throat, her lips slid down the rest of the long sperm hose, and her nose pressed into his thick forest of black pubic hairs.

Honeypot gave one more sharp pinch on Cindy's pink nipples, as she pressed the swollen clit hard. A huge orgasm swept over the Cindy. She kept her pretty blue eyes fixed in a gaze up at the black man, her eybrows raised high. She had never known a feeling like this. The effects of the powerful Hypocuntenin made the woman's orgasm feel ten times stronger than usual, and last 4 to 5 times longer. The overwhelming pleasure was evident on her face as she panted heavily, her nostrils flaring, and her mouth full of cock.

There was applause from the rest of the students as they rooted for the cumming woman, her lips stretched wide, her cute nose buried in the kinky hairs, and her throat clogged with the giant dick. More cell phones went up for photos.

She came up choking, red faced and gasping for air.

"Excellent job, Cindy!" Dr. Tailsman exclaimed. "You're well on your way to passing the Deepthroat exam!" Her big blue eyes looked up at the doctor. She'd do anything to get that big dick inside her pussy.

"Thank you, Dr..." she started to speak, when her mouth was again clogged with his throbbing cock. He grunted and fucked the pretty mouth, in earnest now.

Nurse Honeypot turned her attention to the Dr. Tailsman's big hanging balls. She stood beside the man. She took the large hanging black testicles in one hand and kneaded the doctor's heavy sack with her fingers. She gently stroked, with a trained nurse's touch, her fingers up and down the doctor's hairy ass crack.

"Oooooohhh yes," the doctor moaned, "excellent work, Nurse Honeypot." Dr. Tailsman felt the heat begin to rise. He fucked his fuck log in and out of the young woman's mouth. Cindy vacuumed the long pole, expertly rolling her tongue around the swollen dick head while she sucked. Honeypot pulled a little harder on the man's aching nut sack, and plunged a finger deep up his ass.

"OHH! NURSE HONEYPOT!!" The nurse buried her twirling finger the doctor's burning butt hole.

"UUUUMMM, YES!" The doctor bellowed, "Here comes your medicine Cindy. I'm writing the prescription just so. Uh huh, now, suck harder. . .yes, uh huh, harder----that's it---uh huh, uh huh, a little harder now, yes yes, HARDER! Oooh yes, OHHH YESSSS!"

Little Cindy felt the giant cock twitch and blast forth the first wad of sticky dick goo. Her little mouth filled with the frothy nut juice. "AAAHHHHHH," the good doctor shouted, firmly holding her head in place. The mighty moby dick twitched again, and another, much larger, gushing of white hot jism flooded her mouth. She swallowed as fast as she could, then her mouth was filled again with another copious, ropey volley of thick salty negro spunk. Then another. She swallowed again and again.

"AWW, SHIT YES!" The black man grunted, then pulled out his slimey dickhead and used it to decorate the pretty woman's face with the last pumpings of his jizz load. He used the sticky knob head like a lip stick dispenser as he goozled his goose wildly, and a few more spurts of heavy dick cream splashed across the woman's lips and face.

"OOOOHHHH, FUCK YEAH!" he said as he huffed and puffed, and managed one more little dribble out of the spewing jizz slit. He held the woman by the hair and continued to rub his wet Mr. Blackness all over her pretty face, while he panted and moaned like a wounded man.

Cindy's red face was wet and sticky with cum, and her hair was a mess from his hands. She looked up at the doctor with her big blue eyes, his black forest tree trunk rested on her face. The taste of his pungent fish sauce coated her mouth. The smell of his musky sack product filled her nostrils.

"Not bad for your first time at the Clinic, Cindy! But I believe there is still plenty of room for improvement. Nurse Honeypot, let's give Cindy a grade of B minus."

"Yes, Doctor," the black nurse grinned at the red faced woman, and noted her chart.

The doctor selected the next four more men to administer the exam to the four test takers.

12