White Women's BBC Clinic Ch. 04

Story Info
An interracial slut training facility.
2.6k words
4.11
55.1k
35

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 09/27/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

African American Doctors Rod Pierce and Dr. Hyram Tailsman have become the world's leading authorities on the sexual advancement of white women. Together, they run the White Women's BBC Clinic, a cutting edge facility, where, with the help of the dedicated nursing staff, and a group of capable young black men, they seek to unravel the mysteries of the white woman's desire for big, hot, throbbing pieces of long, black fuck meat.

***Six***

Dr. Tailsman and Dr. Pierce sat at a table with 5 other men, watching the action on the stage. Two buck brother's were busy fucking Cindy and Jenny in the swings. Another had his chocolate dick flopped over Cindy's face. The women's titties bounced as the big men pounded away. The doctors heard the women groaning and cumming hard.

"Here you are, Dr. Tailsman, I thought you might like this," the nurse said.

"Ah, yes, an excellent idea, Nurse Honeypot!" Honeypot rolled over the 4 foot medical bong to the table.

On stage, two niggas from the 'hood were going at the bent over Gizzelle. One fucked her pussy with abandon while the other used her mouth for his pleasure. SLAP.

"OOOwwww," Gizzelle squealed as the thick paddle rudely landed on her big ass cheeks.

"Harder, bitch," the mouth fucker sneered, with the wooden paddle in his hand. He wore some kind of gang banger hoodie and a gaudy gold chain around his neck. She put her lips to his uncircumcised dick.

Dr. Hyram Tailsman put his lips to the uncircumcised bong. An electric motor began to operate. An elaborate cacophony of bubbling water, ticking whirls, and vacuumed air noises were heard, as the smoke was triple filtered through a series of water chambers, aerators, and cooling cores. The sticky icky then filled a long glass tube, and when Nurse Honeypot pressed the remote carburetor release, the cannon load of cool Afghani smoke blasted into the doctor's lungs.

Gizzelle felt the hot dick plowing her mouth. "Yeah, biziatch, that's it, AHHHH," the banger groaned from the stage, obviously more pleased with the dick sucking woman's performance.

Dr. Tailsman closed his eyes and sat back in his chair. He stayed like that for a good while, as if in meditation. He exhaled the long cloud into the air, blowing a few lazy smoke rings as he did so. Nurse Honeypot smiled as the gray white rings softly glided through the air. Nurse Fiste wandered over, wanting a hit.

"Pass I-a dem kuchie now, me sister," she said, with her Jamaician accent. The group of medical specialists indulged freely, and monitored the patients on the stage. By now the women had a desperate desire to be fucked. Maybe it was the increased dosages of Hypocuntenin, or perhaps, the erotic sight of the long line of swinging black dicks, as the men stood at attention. Maybe it was the stinging little humiliations the men seemed to delight in putting them through, or simply just the need for a big strong black man to take charge. None of them could say for certain.

Whatever it was, from the first instant the whities felt the prosiputous ebony member stretch their pink love walls wide, and the great indigo snake worm its way deep into their bellies, they could only say one thing with any certainty. They were officially addicted to Big Black Cock. And of course, there was also the Hypocuntenin.

After all, Hypocuntenin was the latest sexual breakthrough, known throughout the industrialized world for heightening the female's sexual pleasure to absurd levels. It facilitated multiple, long lasting orgasms in users and, in some extreme cases, a continuous orgasm was reported. If orgasm lasted more than 4 hours, women were told to seek help immediately. Governments had banned the use of the substance in many countries. Women were experiencing pleasure like they had never known before. Hypocuntenin was responsible for many a man's sore morning dick. Even activities normally reserved only for the nastiest girls, such as Anal, took on a whole new meaning for the women.

Slim, young Jenny Tendergash watched the big man walk behind her, his 9 inch dick bounced like a pogo stick. She felt slick knob against her tight asshole.

"Oh, NO! PLEASE SIR! NO! NOT THERE!" She pleaded. Panic set in at the thought of getting her little butt fucked. She felt the big black greasing up her asshole, and a large lubey finger stabbed deeply up her butt. "OOOOHH." Her pretty face reddened and she pouted her lips. The man worked his greasy finger in and and out of her little backdoor.

In spite of herself, Jennifer's precious butt hole was receptive. Oddly, there seemed to be an animalistic craving up her butt, every since Nurse Fiste been given her the big sudsy enema. Little did she know that a few drops of Hypocuntenin had been added to the solution.

"Oohhhh," she grunted, and pouted, while the greasy finger worked in and out of her tight ass. Somewhere deep down inside, little Jennifer knew she'd have to take that dick up her Hershey highway. She just wasn't sure where she was going to put it. Somewhere, somehow, the big man found some space!

"AAAHHHHHH," she gritted her teeth as the big tugboat split her asshole open and steamed up her butt. "OOOOHHH." Her eyes were wide. The man slowly backed out, then up in again, even deeper.

"YEEEE," she squealed. "OH, SIR! PLEASE! NO!!" she groaned. He eased out a little, then flexed back forward, hiding a few more inches up her tight butt. "AYYEEEE!!!" The patient negro stopped, and let the young woman grow accustomed to the massive shaft lodged up her rear end. "OoooooHHH," she groaned, as her little hole slowly surrendered to his persistent piston rod.

He made one final push and was balls deep up the lady's ass. Jennifer's perfect little blond butt made quite a sight with the nice man's jet black cock splitting it right up the middle. There was nothing else to do, except butt fuck the little gal. Soon he had a slow steady pace sawing in and out of her ass.

"OoooH, NO!! Not that TOO!!" she groaned, just as another man pressed his hungry dick to her tiny pussy, and soon her sweet pussy was also jammed tight. Her spread cunt gripped the fat cock and her pleasure button rubbed against the sawing bone. Jenny's love button began to throb.

"Oooooh," she groaned as her two little holes serviced the men's big greedy dicks. Soon Jenny's pain had turned to exquisite pleasure.

"OHH YES!!" she looked back at the man with her sheepish red face, her mouth open with sensation and delight. "PLEASE FUCK MY BUTT, SIR!! Oooohhh, HARDER!!"

After a few minutes of the men huffing and puffing, she found herself drifting from one cum to the next. She was experiencing a fulfillment unlike any she had ever known. And when another swollen cock wagged in her face, she opened wide like a hungry little bird, wanting her coco worm. Her frigidity was cured at last.

A chant began among the audience, softly at first, then rising in intensity.

"pierce, pierce, pierce, pierce, Pierce, Pierce, Pierce, Pierce, PIERCE, PIERCE, PIERCE!, PIERCE!, PIERCE!"

Dr. Pierce stood, and took his curtain call, but the men weren't satisfied. The cheers wouldn't cease, so finally he went to the stage. Wild hoots rang out from the men, as Nurse Honeypot and Nurse Pinkwahls began unzipping his trousers.

Dr. Rodney Pierce was also known affectionately among the staff, as Dr. Kingsnake. His impressive weapon hung like a long sword. His balls; two golf balls in a long leathery black potato sack. The bull's nuts fell a good 6 inches. Even limp, the heavy black tube steak was the pride of the meat market. It flopped and swayed like a stallion's prick as he walked. The other men cleared the stage for the Kingsnake.

"Respect," one brother said, and stepped aside.

The doctor stood in front of Gizzelle's face, his oak root swinging. Nurse Honeypot lifted the heavy pork loin to the woman's mouth. Gizzelle opened wide. She felt the mammoth filling with blood, and beginning to throb in her mouth. She wondered how big the whale dick was actually going to get.

She sucked the huge flaring head as the fudge cucumber stood up at least 13 inches, and fat around as a cat head. The huge erection took a sinister left turn about half way up its long shaft, giving an ominous curve to the black mamba.

Unbidden, Gizzelle's thoughts drifted back to the conversation she had with her husband, the night before she had left for the Clinic. She had held her Ervin's hand as they sat at the kitchen table.

"Bu, but, Gizzelle, it, it seems to imply here, that you would be. . having SEX with OTHER MEN! BLACK MEN, NO LESS!" her husband had said with disbelief, as he thumbed through the Clinic's brochure. "This doesn't sound like a BEAUTY SPA!"

She had looked at him with as much concern on her face as she could muster. "Yes, dear, I'm afraid. . . that might be true," she had replied, and bit her lip seductively. She had bought his hand to her breast and rubbed her big hard titties against his fingers. "But you always say my happiness means the world to you." She watched her Ervin squirm in his chair awhile before slipping to her knees. She undid his belt then unzipped his fly. She had given her husband a nice, slow, long suck off that night as a going away present--- after he had written the check for the Clinic.

After the ebony schlong was hard, wet, and well sucked, the good doctor took his place behind her big round ass. The mighty dick curved like a long black freeway of love, meandering through the pink mountains and fertile valleys of pussy land, as he steered his chocolate road hog all the way home.

Gizzelle groaned, as her hungry love channel was filled with the giant black rubbard. The massive stuffing up her sweet cunt was almost more than she could stand.

"OHHH," she said , wide eyed. "PLEASE! --IT'S. . . IT'S TOO BIG!!" But after a few strokes the pleasure overwhelmed her stretched cunt and the woman sang a more wanton tune. She wiggled her full hips back and forth, as the enormous dick sawed in and out. "YES! OH YES!! SO, SO GOOOOOD!! FUCK MY PUSSY, DOCTOR!"

And fuck her he did. The large doctor put on an exhibition, slamming her with a force and an abandonment seldom seen in the long history of human fucking. Her big tits hung down, as he pounded away, and flopped and bounced like two unruly children in a carnival Moonwalk. Gizzelle felt another cum flooding her senses.

"AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH," she screamed, as if a porno slut at her first audition. Nurse Honeypot stood by, taking notes as the doctor gave his medical opinion of each woman's pussy.

"We have a nice, uh. . . wetness here, and a nice tight pussy! The heat is quite stimulating," The nurse hurriedly jotted down notes. " Her big ass makes a perfect cushion for a uh. . .nice hard ramming!" the big man said as he huffed and puffed. "Nurse Honeypot, remind me to, uh. . .sodomize her, uh. . .at a later time."

"Yes, Doctor."

After leaving her panting in orgasm, he went on to the next woman. The left leaning black giant pressed against Cindy's pink lips and demanded entrance to the little love canal. Cindy could only lay back in the swing as the doctor pounded her pussy over and over. The petite woman's white legs and little arms soon wrapped around the big black humping torso.

"OH, OH, OH, OH, OH, OH, OH," she kept repeating, as she was fucked. Soon, she too, was panting in orgasm. The little woman squealed with pleasure, as the doctor espoused his expert analysis.

"Uuumm, yes, we have a nice velvety quality here, uh. . .like the small wet hand of a milking maid, eager to fill her bucket! My trouser snake doth approvth! Four star pussy!" The doctor said, as the nurse noted the chart.

Then he sampled Jennifer's tight pussy patch. He worked her blond garden like a plantation plowman at planting time. The massive chocolate saw bone disappeared up the blond's delicate pink pleasure channel over and over again.

"OOOOH YES, this here's some PRIME pussy! LOVE that blond pussy!" the black man shouted, his big balls slapping the blond's little butt. She spread her little legs wide, and clawed the man's humping ass cheeks, as if to spur the black stallion towards the finish line with even greater urgency.

"AHHHHH YEEEEESSSS FFFUUUUUCCKK MEEEEE!!!" She screeched like a feral cat in heat, and shook violently as a massive cum swept through her aching cunt. She scratched at his ass, leaving red marks from her sharp claws. The black jack hammer just kept pounding.

When he got to Carol Cundermouth, she was on the bike peddling and panting away, sweat pouring down her face. Her butt poked out and wiggled as she worked her legs round and round. Nurse Fiste routinely popped her on the ass with a cane, as a workout incentive. Of course, the shifting from side to side kept the big dildo wiggling inside her pussy and her clitoris rubbing on the bicycle's studded clitbar. Undeterred, the big doctor took his place behind the woman and pressed his monster against her exposed butt hole.

And when our saga continues. . .

"Ladies and gentlemen , we have been cleared for take off. Cabin crew, please take your seats and uh, cross check."

Cindy heard the pilot's words, and a few minutes later she was pinned to her seat as the 737 jetted down the runway. The huge turbine engines roared and propelled the flying machine faster and faster towards its date with the big sky.

"It's six sun filled days of white sand, blue water, and hot island fun!" Dr. Pierce had said the night before, as he distributed the airline tickets and hotel vouchers. The nurses and the group of "conscripted" men all had cheered with excitement. The ladies had exchanged anxious glances. Nurse Honeypot approached them.

"You won't need to pack anything, ladies," she had said, "the nurses and I have already done that for you! We leave for the airport bright and early tomorrow morning! On the bus at 6 AM-- Sharp!"

The ladies had sensed all eyes on them as they had walked through the busy airport. They wore matching outfits; A Daisy Dukes getup, consisting of tight, cut off jean shorts, and open toe white pumps. Their lips and nails were painted fire engine red. They each wore a backless white halter top, and a straw cowgirl hat. Gizzelle's large tits swung freely as she marched through the morning rush of the airport, and 2 or 3 inches of her round butt cheeks poked out underneath the impossibly tight short shorts. They appeared to be genuine, certified, white trash, surrounded by a pack of rowdy black men, and the other travelers took notice. Heads turned, right and left.

Gizzelle stepped into the security x ray machine and held her arms up overhead. The TSA security dweeb's face lit up when he saw her. She was aware her nipples were rock hard. They poked out like .38 caliber bullets under the sheer white cotton top. He seemed to leave her in the machine much longer than necessary, Gizzelle thought, before motioning her to exit. An old, fat female TSA agent scowled at her as she put back on her white pumps.

But now, they were seated in the aircraft, seat belts fastened, seat backs in the upright position--- and they were fast approaching blue sky.