WhiteBoy FuckToy for Ebony femdom

Story Info
The FlawlessGoddessSonia experience.
2.9k words
4.28
38.5k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's dark. I'm kneeling in a locked wardrobe. My hands are cuffed behind my back and secured to a ring in the wall. I pull at them a little where the cuffs are squeezed against my wrists. Not that there's any point. On previous occasions I've struggled against these cuffs in a desperate fury to escape. They held when I was trying my hardest to break free. They aren't going to yield to a gentle tug. But shifting the position helps a little. The ring is low so I can't stand up and there's not enough space to lie down so the only option is to kneel. FlawlessGoddessSonia made it very clear when she first introduced me to this wardrobe that she'd chosen it specifically to keep subs on their knees.

I shifted position again and my cock cage swung a little. It bounced gently against my thigh and I sighed involuntarily. I was trying so hard not to think about it. My balls had that deep ache of extended chastity that takes only the slightest thing to set it off and leaves you throbbing and frustrated. The last orgasm I'd been allowed was 30 days ago today. I was due one today. 30 days is normally the limit. At that point FlawlessGoddessSonia's stance is that you've either earned an orgasm or a prostate milking. She's conscious of my long term health and wants things flushed regularly enough. I think she also enjoys making me do them to myself. She's always grinning while she has me kneeling down and sitting back on vibrating butt plug. Bobbing up and down in frustrated agony as the cum slowly dribbles out of my cock into the condom. I'd give anything to touch my cock at that point but my hands are always secured when the cock cage isn't on. Not that I'd ever try to sneakily stroke, but Goddess likes to eliminate the possibility of me touching her things for any reason. More about that later but it's been 6 months since I touched my own cock with my hands without the cock cage separating me from it.

So why am I kneeling down all locked up in the dark in a wardrobe? It started a long while back when I asked for a custom clip from FlawlessGoddessSonia. It was a tease and denial clip about how she would use a white boy as a fuck toy. She recently posted it online and that prompted me to write this story on her behalf so others can know what it's like to be lucky enough to serve her.

If you've watched the clip you'll know it's a tease about what it would be like if you were lucky enough that Goddess would be sexual with you. If you dream about nothing more than an cruel, sensual ebony femdom taking you to the heights of sexual pleasure then you'll know why I immediately started shopping from her wish-list and offering my services. Who wouldn't want to get that opportunity.

She reeled me in one step at a time. Clip buying, customs, service and slowly took control of more elements of my life. It didn't take long. Once she had me edging or locked up in chastity 24/7 things accelerated pretty fast. But back to the present. I can hear a low moan from next door.

My heart immediately starts beating faster. The cock cage suddenly feels tighter and tighter. The more my body tries to get erect the smaller the cage feels which makes it feel like it's being gripped... which makes my cock get harder and a vicious cycle begins. The moans are slowing rising and getting more frequent. Even though it's dark I close my eyes to try and visualize what's happening in the room outside the wardrobe. Ever since I met FlawlessGoddessSonia I've been dying to be allowed to serve her sexually. This is the closest I've been allowed. Cock pulsing against the confines of a chastity cage, ears straining to hear what's going on. I have no idea if she's alone, with someone or how she's getting pleasure. All I can hear is her moaning out. I feel the hairs on my arms stand up and a shiver down my spine. I'm so horny it's a total body experience. Every part of me is longing to see what's going on next door. Yearning to be involved.

I realize I'm shifting in the handcuffs and leaning forwards towards the door. I can hear Goddess's moans but what I wouldn't give to see. My imagination is running wild. I have no desire to find out I'm a cuckold slave so I'm praying she's making herself happy. I'm hoping to hear the buzz of a vibrator or anything that will give me a clue. But already her moans are coming so closely together that I know she's about to cum and as she does my body feels a cold and hot rush all at the same time. My balls are aching so hard it's like a pulse of sexual frustration flowing through my body. We'd talked about this – how I should learn to experience sexual pleasure through her orgasms and without needing my own release. For the first time I felt something close to that. I don't think the urge to cum will ever dissipate. After all it's what drives my submissive behavior. But, I am beginning to learn to take pleasure in her pleasure and to feel it physically.

I was so busy thinking that through that I didn't realize the sounds had all stopped. The door opened a little and the low light from the room lit me up. Kneeling, locked, straining for relief and realizing my sexual frustration must be written all over me. I can't help but look up at my Goddess's smiling face with a little hope in my eyes that maybe today I will be allowed to be involved some how in her pleasure. She's smiling down at me in what looks like post-orgasmic chill. I can only see her face as her body is hidden behind the door. Maybe today I'll be lucky.. but then an evil smile I know all too well spreads across her face.

"Would you like to know how I just came?" She asked gently. When I'm locked in the wardrobe I'm never allowed to speak. I must maintain silence so as not to distract from FlawlessGoddessSonia's pleasure time. But I nodded furiously while she laughed at me.

"It will cost you this month's pleasurable release...." she winked at me as she said it. "But I think you deserve a reward and you can trade the pleasurable release I think you've earned for a different type of reward that I think you'll really like..." she trailed off waiting for my reply. I had no idea whether I would prefer the reward to a pleasurable orgasm. It didn't seem likely that anything would be better than finally having a pleasurable orgasm. The last two months had been prostate milkings and missed the satisfying feeling of cum spurting out of me like you cannot understand unless you've been a teased chastity toy for months. It fills your dreams and you can't go more than an hour without thinking about how good it would feel to finally release all that pent up frustration in an explosion of ecstasy. And after a month that orgasm is going to be so much longer and stronger than a normal one. I've had an orgasm that lasted nearly 2 minutes before after a long period of lock up ended. It was mind blowing and I wanted that experience again so badly. But, FlawlessGoddessSonia had been clear about wanting me to trust her judgment over my own. Very slowly, reluctantly I nodded that I would make the trade.

The smile on her face was almost worth it. She looked radiantly happy. And then in slow motion she brought her hand out from behind the door and in it were a pair of pink panties that had a large visible wet spot. My gaze had focused on them. I didn't have a panty fetish until I met FlawlessGoddessSonia. In fact – I don't think I have one today. But for the last 30 days she had made me stare at her wearing panties every day. She'd teased me about how good it would feel if she was nice enough to jerk me off with a pair or how good it would feel to be allowed to rub my cock against them while she was wearing them. She'd send me pictures of her in panties almost every day and had me hold a vibrator against my balls while staring at them. In fact. Almost everything she did that month was designed to focus me on her panties. So at that moment my body reacted subconsciously and sent pulses of excitement through my cock and brain. My eyes snapped away from them as I realized I had been staring at them for a while. I looked up at flawlessgoddesssonia and saw she had been drinking in how turned on I was by something that wasn't a fetish for me.

Slowly she moved them against the wall and held them there. She motioned for me to get closer to them so I shuffled on my knees following her beckoning finger until I had turned 90 degrees. She gently pressed my head forwards until I was holding them there with my nose. I can't really explain how that felt. They smelt of sex. And my body was reacting all on it's own. All that frustration was short-circuiting my brain. I was breathing heavily and struggling not to drift into full on subspace. My cock was fighting the cage. It was bouncing up and down as much as the cage would allow. I realized flawlessgoddesssonia had opened the door and was behind me to my right. I couldn't see anything but her face out of the corner of my eye. Instinctively I knew I wasn't supposed to let her panties drop and that meant pressing my nose into them and having my face so close to the wall that I didn't have enough peripheral vision to see my Goddess. I have no idea if she was naked, clothed or what and my brain REALLY wanted to know.

I could tell she was putting something underneath me and I groaned. I knew that it would be the milking equipment. A buzzing vibrating butt-plug and a bowl secured to a metal plate. I would have to kneel down on it and then it would slowly, agonizingly drain my cum out. It felt more like peeing than cumming. I knew I'd be climbing the walls at what felt like the build up to an amazing orgasm. And before I was even close to ready the whole thing would be over and there would be a pool of cum in the collecting bowl. My explosive orgasm would be lying there. Un-experienced. What ate at me was that FlawlessGoddessSonia knew I hated that. She knew that chastity for me was originally a way to trade multiple less satisfying orgasms for one HUGE one. She made me do it just to exert control. She had promised it would be a rare occurrence but this would be 3 months in a row and I was hating her for it. I didn't think to resist though. And I guess that's the point. I didn't question her decision. I didn't second guess her. I just obeyed.

She put her hand on my shoulder and lowered me down onto it. It was lubed and not that big so it wasn't difficult. Then she started the vibrator and I felt the buzz begin and my hips move involuntarily trying to get more sensation.

FlawlessGoddessSonia leaned in close to my ear and started to whisper "You really are my fuck toy now. I know you want a real orgasm more than anything else in the world but you don't even beg or ask because you know I don't want you to do that. That's called training. And this month has been a special one as well. I wanted to see how easy it would be to give you a new fetish. My panties. I want to make it even easier for me to tease you. I want you to stop thinking about ever getting to touch me sexually. I want to reset your ambitions. I want you to work hard for me just for the hope that I will let you have a pair of panties to cum into. Think back to when you used to fuck all the time. Think back to pulling a woman's panties off and taking her any way you wanted. Now consign that memory to the past. That is not in your future with me. As long as you are with me you will ONLY dream of being allowed to unload all that frustration into a pair of my sexy panties." As she was saying this the buzzing vibrator was slowly doing it's work. It normally takes 20-60 minutes to fully milk out a month's cum but with FlawlessGoddessSonia whispering in my ear it felt like it might be a lot faster today. My hips were moving and I couldn't stop them if I wanted to. I could smell the sex on the panties I was holding against the wall. I felt like I was almost having an out of body experience the sexual tension was so extreme.

"You have a decision to make. Do you want to me to switch off this machine and instead tell you exactly how I made myself cum just now. I will uncuff one of your hands and let you blow that hot sticky load right into my panties while I talk you through it. And in exchange you will promise to never ask or even hint at any direct sexual contact with me in the future. Or the machine can stay on. I will still tell you how I just came but your orgasm will be another frustrating dribble instead of a big sexy explosion. Choose option 2 and you can keep holding out hope that one day you might convince me to be directly sexually involved with you. So what will it be....better hurry before the milking machine makes the choice for you".

I couldn't think straight. The pull of an orgasm was too strong. Right there in that moment a future of trying to persuade FlawlessGoddessSonia to be sexual with me seemed crazy in comparison to joy of that orgasm. I swear she could read my thoughts as I was rationalizing the decision. Maybe if I agreed to only cum in her panties orgasms would be more frequent. Maybe she'd let me watch her. Did I really think she'd ever decide to let me touch her. Oh my god I want to cum so badly it hurts. All that was flowing through my mind and slowly I held up a finger from my cuffed hands. Option 1. I chose option 1.

I could almost feel FlawlessGoddessSonia's smile. She gently uncuffed my hand and I let her panties fall into it. She held the key up in front of my eyes and then unlocked my cock and pulled the cage off. This passed for me in a dreamy blur. I wrapped her panties around my cock and it instantly felt amazing.

"That satin must feel so good on your frustrated cock. Almost as good as pussy used to... think about that. My panties are your new pussy. Don't be sad. Focus on how good they feel. You shouldn't think of this as lowering your ambitions. We are going to make my panties into a fetish so strong for you that they really will feel better than any other pussy you could ever have. My pussy is always unavailable to you but my panties are a close second right..... now start stroking and think about what happened. I was lying next door on my bed.." her words drifted straight into my brain. My eyes closed and the satiny panties slid up and down my cock giving me wave after delirious wave of pleasure.

"I used my hitachi to gently caress myself while I thought about what I was about to do to you. I knew you'd choose option 1 so I knew that in a few minutes we would seal your fate. You would never go back. You will always want the panties of your untouchable Goddess more than any pussy other than mine. And you gave your word to never try and get that..." her words were sultry and breathy and my orgasm was quickly building up.

"I came so hard thinking about you. Kneeling down and sacrificing any hope of ever touching my pussy. Instead I thought about you blowing that load into the panties I was masturbating in....Now do it. You have my permission.... blow that load into my panties and accept your new reality" I came so hard I was shaking as I did it. It felt like the orgasm ripped through me and I collapsed against the wall still stroking my cum into her panties. It pumped out of me like a fountain and I slumped down.

I didn't resist as FlawlessGoddessSonia had me put my hand behind me again and cuffed me. I only looked up as she shut the door and smiled down at me "I'll leave you here for a while to think about your future...."