Whiteout Ch. 04

Story Info
Helena surprises Hunter with a 'wake up' call.
5k words
4.67
14.1k
6

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 03/18/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Acal
Acal
374 Followers

Sorry for the super long wait, i've been sick then super busy so I haven't had a chance to finish this. The story is now finished and the remaining chapters will be along very soon

Helena slowly came back to consciousness as the remembered sensations flooded through her, and she bit back a groan as her pussy flooded with liquid heat. Hunter's body was like a furnace against hers. She loved how his arm was still draped over her waist. His breathing was deep and even, and she looked down licking her lips at the way his strong pecs and ripped abs flexed and rippled with each breath.

She knew the perfect way to wake him up. The snow had eased up and she knew the plows would be on their way, and she would have to make use of the remaining time to make sure he would make the right choice. She carefully extracted herself from underneath him and pulled the covers up over him, since the air was becoming a bit cool again.

Quickly, she made her way out to the lounge and placed more wood on the fire before picking up Hunter's gun belt and pulling off his handcuffs. She smirked wickedly at the thought of what she was going to do to him. She pulled his other belt out of his pants and went back to the bedroom, glad to see him still asleep, breathing deeply.

She pulled his arms up and cuffed his wrists together, looping his belt through the gap in the headboard, and tying the cuffs to the frame. At that moment, she only realized how thick his arms were, but she didn't have time to be drooling over his god-like physique, she had a little payback to deliver.

She pulled back the covers and trailed her fingers down his chest, loving the feel of his short chest hair brushing her against the pads of her fingers. She gripped his cock gently and stroked him. She smirked at the jump of his cock as he started to thicken, she leaned down and placed a long lick from his base to the slit. Rubbing her tongue around his rim, she teased the sensitive bundle of nerves under the dark head.

She smirked devilishly as his thighs clenched and his abs tensed, she slowly stroked her nails up his shaft. A soft moan came from him as she flicked her tongue over the head again and continued stroking him gently. Once his cock began twitching in her hand, she leaned down and sucked him deep into her mouth, moaning at the burst of masculine heat over her tongue. He tasted hot and earthy, a rich flavour bursting over her tongue, causing tremors to travel down her spine and across her body.

Hunter groaned. He was leaning against his police cruiser, his pants and boxers around his ankles with Helena sucking and stroking his cock. He moaned and reached forward, but suddenly found his hands cuffed above his head. Another burst of excitement surged through him. He gasped as her fingers stroked his balls while she swallowed around his cock. The hardness of his car became increasingly soft. Then everything around him dissolved as his eyes blinked open.

Helena was certainly between his legs, teasing him relentlessly. And he was cuffed to the bed. He groaned as she scrapped his thighs. "Damn Helena, what a nice way to wake up," he gasped as she swallowed his cock again. She groaned receiving another burst of chaos. She never thought sex could be so torturous. She had never gotten this much chaos before with one partner, typically she only got a spark or a tingle, but that was all. But with Hunter, it was a full blown conflagration set to devour her whole being.

He pulled at the cuffs and groaned as her tongue slowly slid around his cock, "Damn, Helena, stop or you'll make me come. I want to be inside of you again."

"Go right ahead Hunter, I want to taste you, you haven't given me the chance yet, this was the perfect opportunity," she grinned wickedly as she stroked a nail over the slit of his cock making him jerk.

He cursed as his muscles seized from the blazing shock of her nail, he groaned as she leaned down again and took him into her mouth, rolling her tongue around him. Blistering waves of delight shook his body. Once they left the cabin, he didn't think he'd ever be the same again. Being with her had changed him. The charge of energy rushing through his body dominated his senses.

Something hidden, burned in his gut, sending sharp spikes of sensation throughout his body. Hot needles pricked his arms, legs and face as she drew her nails over and around the base of his cock and his balls. He whimpered and tugged viciously on the handcuffs, again, her teeth grazing him. "What's the matter Hunter? Can't you take the heat?" she asked teasingly, drawing her nails up his thighs and over his abs. His highly sensitized skin pulsed and jumped her at touch.

Hunter groaned. His eyes squeezed tightly shut. Tears leaked out the sides of his eyes as she held him right at the edge, not letting him fall into the release he so badly needed. He grunted as sweat covered his body. He tugged ineffectually at the restraints again, and moaned as she trailed her fingers under his hips and rimmed his ass.

She grinned wickedly. She had more control of the chaos flowing through her body and it felt good. It wasn't running haywire through her body like before, so she could focus her power on driving Hunter out of his mind. She looked down at him and loved the sight of his writhing body as he fought against the sensation. She fed portions of the chaos coursing through her down through her fingers.

Hunter yelped at the biting shock as chaos flowed into him, and he groaned desperately. Pulling the cuffs again, he cursed the damn belt for being so tough. Fire suddenly exploded through him as her finger slid deep inside his ass, stroking the gland. She swallowed his cock, and he cried out harshly as his essence erupted violently into her mouth.

Helena groaned around his rapidly pulsing cock. His taste was incredible, dark and rich it was amazing. She reveled in the dark chaos thrumming through her body, she released the stream of energy through her fingers making him buck under her forcing another violent orgasm from him spilling more of his essence over her tongue.

Hunter gasped for breath. The sedate thrum of post-orgasm bliss spread through his body. His eyes rolled back in his head as he regained his breath enough to pant, "You really know how to blow my mind away."

Helena grinned wickedly and said, "I've never been with man such as yourself, Hunter. This morning was absolutely incredible and I had to pay you back for it."

He murmured something, and then fell back against the bed. She chuckled and reached over to remove the belt and handcuffs. Since he made breakfast for her, she would make dinner while he was indisposed. When he recovered, he would certainly need to recharge his strength, and she wanted to feel him inside of her again.

She pulled open the fridge and looked through the stock. Suddenly, she had a craving for beef. After some digging, she found a large packet of thick juicy steaks, that made her mouth salivate just at the thought of eating them. She laid them out on the bench and took a package of pork sausages out of the fridge. They were certainly going to burn through this tonight. She expected Hunter to tease and torment her for real this time.

She pulled several bottles out of the fridge and grinned. Smoky barbeque sauce for the sausages would be a perfect addition. She loved rich barbeque on pork, it was divine. After a little preparation, she had the meat sizzling on the stove, wonderful smells wafting from the pans, making her groan. She was a demon, and she fed off chaos so she was practically never hungry. But that didn't stop her from desiring mortal food. She licked her lips as she flipped the steaks that were grilling in their juices. The innkeeper seemed to have thought of everything, there was even steak sauce available. She left the bottles out on the bench to let Hunter decide which one he wanted.

# # #

Hunter's eyes flickered open as the rich smells of steak and pork filled the air. His stomach rumbled loudly, and he groaned as he slid off the bed ,stumbling back as his legs locked up. He leaned up against the wall for support as the sensation slowly returned to his legs. Helena had completely wiped him out. He groaned softly as he reached down and picked up his boxers and slid them on.

His stomach rumbled again as he made his way out of the room, nearly tripping on multiple occasions as his legs protested against the movements. Gradually, he recovered enough to walk into the kitchen with his stomach grumbling loudly again.

Helena turned around and grinned wickedly at him. She loved the satisfied expression he had and the slight tenderness as he walked. She could certainly eat him for dessert, licking her lips at the thought.

Chills raced across his body, as he watched her voracious gaze almost made him groan, and he said, "Mmm, the food smells delicious."

"I made big thick juicy steaks to keep your energy up, since I have plans for you tonight," she smirked at him with a devilish gleam in her eye.

Hunter chuckled, "Damn, you're such a hellion."

"But of course, it's so much fun doing it, I enjoy seeing you squirm, not to mention my friends call me Hel," she laughed and turned back to the stove flipping the steaks once again. "Choose which barbecue sauce you want and then we can eat."

Hunter grinned, she was such a provocative woman., Helena embodied much of what he desired in a woman, and tonight, was his turn to blow the top off her head, she won't know what hit her. He looked over the bottles and started to plot her seduction.

As Helena served the steaks, she fantasized about tying him up again. There were so many naughty things she wanted to do to him. Make him so hot and crazy with passion that when she released him he would throw her down and ride her hard and fast. She licked her lips at that thought.

She reached for a bottle of mushroom sauce and poured it over her steak, then repeated the process with the beef sauce Hunter had chosen. She plated the food, taking them out to the table and grinned sexily at Hunter before returning to the kitchen to get the rest of the meal.

The smell of the steak was heavenly. He sliced a piece off and chewed it slowly. He groaned as the flavour exploded over his tongue. "Great steak Hel. I can 't believe how well stocked this kitchen is. It's almost as if the innkeeper knew someone would be staying here."

"It certainly does," she said as she returned with their glasses of beer.

Helena watched with great satisfaction, as Hunter completely demolished his steak. Even such a casual thing as watching him eat got her hot. The chaos buzz still fluttering inside of her hadn't died off once since she entered the cabin with him. One thing was certain, this man was far different than any other she had been with in her very long existence.

She knew though that she would not be able to let him go when the roads were cleared. If he didn't agree to go with her, she would hang around him and tease him until he saw what there was between them. She could feel her intense desire for him burning inside of her.

She looked down at her plate and started eating her own steak, feeling his hot eyes on her. She slowed her eating in order to enjoy the heat of his gaze. She would make him lose control again, because she wanted him one more time before she had to leave.

Hunter had to clamp down hard on the groan building inside of his throat. The woman in front of him was so sexy. He could not believe it he was getting rock hard again. She reached up and swept a lock of her auburn hair back, and he had to swallow back another moan as she continued to eat with relish. He knew he was torturing himself watching her, but he couldn't stop himself.

Helena grinned around her steak as she ate, the chaos swirling around the room had picked up in intensity. She knew she had him now, though she knew they were locked in a battle of control. It was going to be fun engaging him in this dance of wills. Hunter challenged to her like no one before.

'"Make no mistake Hunter, I will break your control," she smirked, and winked. Grinning, she said, "Coffee?"

Hunter couldn't keep the groan from escaping him this time, and his cheeks flushed as he regarded her self-assured posture. He was so screwed, but he wasn't going to go down without a fight. "Sure."He walked over to the sofa and lay back, stretching out his legs, his already hard cock straining through his thermals. He watched her every movement as she prepared the coffee, as a predator would watch its prey.

Helena stabbed the coffee bag, opening it roughly. He was acting so superior and in control right now. She would enjoy teaching the error of his ways. "You take your coffee black, right?" she called out.

"Yes, that's correct," he responded.

Helena waited for the coffee to finish brewing, putting the final touches on her seduction plan.

Hunter watched her with a hungry gaze and thought determinedly, that she wasn't going to win their game. He'd have her begging for him before they finished their coffee. He wanted to find that soul deep connection with her again. Something inside him hungered for it.

Helena entered the room with the coffees and handed one to him, "One coffee," she said and then sat down, her robe fitting loosely around her. She took a sip and watched him intently.

Hunter took a sip of the rich coffee and closed his eyes to savour the flavor. He reached up and scratched his right pec, opening his eyes to see her watching his hand. He grinned, knowing he could use this to his advantage He continued to caress his chest before rubbing his nipples while taking sips of his coffee, bringing them to hard points.

Helena watched his hand move over his chest. He was so sexy, and he was taunting her, the devil. She knew he was doing this intentionally, she took a sip of her coffee and enjoyed his show. The hotter he made himself the better she thought as she looked down at the increasing bulge in his boxers. She licked her lips and took another sip. The chaos around her picked up as they stared at each other, not talking. His hand moved from his chest and settled right above his waistband, his hand teasing the bulging head of his cock.

"Once again Helena, thanks for making the steaks, they were delicious. " he said casually as he took another sip of his coffee.

Helena's hand tightened on the cup for a moment, he was certainly arrogant. She had him right where she wanted him, he was going to fall and beg her to give him relief.

He grinned at her and continued to casually drink his coffee while teasing the head of his own cock. He had a plan to throw her off balance, and drive her crazy. He finished his coffee and placed it down on the table, knowing the coffee was only a ploy to get him hot and bothered, but he had beaten her at her own game and he didn't intend on letting her get the upper hand again. Not tonight, he was in charge.

He got up and walked out of the room, towards the bedroom slowly, casually. He expected her to follow him, and he knew she would. He would keep control of the situation, it was her turn to burn.

Helena couldn't believe her eyes as she watched Hunter walk away from her, his cock hard and his thermal shorts moulded to his tight ass. He, of course, expected her to follow him to the bedroom. She grinned to herself as she watched him enter the bedroom. She wasn't going to fall for his ploy. He had to know that she controlled tonight's pleasure. She was going to make him wait. She got up and took the cups to the sink, washing them up and then opened the grate to the fireplace, stoking the flames before placing in two more logs. It was going to be a long night.

Hunter smirked to himself when he heard the kitchen noises, he had her now. She was trying to make him wait but it wasn't going to work on him. He stood hidden by the door and when she walked in, the surprise in her eyes evident. Before she could call out to him, he wrapped his arms around her and pulled her to him, kissing her neck, and rubbing his nose under her ear. "You smell delicious," he growled.

Goosebumps washed over her body in waves at the vibration in her ear, he made her so weak. Hunter was like no other man she had ever been with, she would do anything to keep him with her. She rubbed up against his hard body and purred, "You feel good."

Hunter groaned and nipped her neck harder, reaching into her robe. He grinned when he felt she was naked underneath. He rolled her nipples in his fingers while pressing his bulge against her stomach. Helena groaned and rubbed back against him while he teased her nipples, her arms were tangled in the sleeves of her robe and she was unable to move them. This was not how it was supposed to be. He was supposed to be the one being teased, not her.

He swept his hands down her chest to her thighs and rubbed the muscles, stroking her softly. He then let go of the robe sleeves which bound her and slid it off her body, throwing it to the floor. Seeing her chance, Helena turned and kissed him passionately while gripping his hips in an attempt to strip him of his boxers. Hunter pulled back from the kiss and grabbed her hands pulling them away from his shorts. Grinning, he said, "Not yet, I'm not done with you yet."

Surprised, Helena gaped at him, there was nothing she could do because it would mean giving up her secret, and she was not ready for that yet, she wanted to spend this night with him. She feared he might not accept her. It would kill her, but she would have to let him go if he didn't understand. He moved her to the bed and pushed her down, kissing her collarbone and neck, stroking her breasts and chest. Making her arch from his touch, she couldn't deny it any longer, he was the master of her body, every touch sent sexual electricity through her body.

Every spark added to the growing ball of chaos rolling through her, she had never felt this way before. She always had control of the situation. Hunter was going to make her beg, and she knew there was only one thing she could do, hoping her idea would work. Focusing in on herself, she mentally grabbed the expanding chaos energy and dragged it to the surface, spreading it through her skin. If her theory was correct, Hunter was sensitive to her chaos and it would turn the tables in her favor.

Hunter licked her thigh, holding back a grunt as a spike of sensation fizzled through his tongue, his unexpected sensitivity to her body threw him a little off balance. He needed to focus on turning her into a writhing ball of pleasure before he could sate himself. He feared such an endeavour would likely make him go crazy, Helena was so different than any other woman he had been before, from her hairstyle to her attitude.

She set him on fire earlier in the day, and now it was his turn to return the favor, he just needed to hold back on his own needs. He licked his tongue against her other thigh and grunted as another spark shot through him. His cock had thickened and filled out his tight shorts, causing him to groan against her as he stabbed his tongue inside her. A blistering wave of electricity rushed over his skin as she tensed under him, her fingers curling into the bed.

Whatever it was, it was going to make him crazy, every time he rubbed his tongue against her lips sparks ran through his body. Electrifying his nerves, making his senses go haywire. Her scent thickened and wrapped around his head in a drugging cloud. He had to concede this fight. He couldn't contain himself any longer. He slid off her and stared at her desire heated eyes.

"You're one naughty woman Helena," he growled huskily and hooked his fingers into his shorts and slowly slid them down his body, hiding himself from her view.

Helena groaned in anticipation as she watched him, her plan seemed to have worked. He broke off fairly quickly which afforded her a quick grin. Even when he was playing at control, she still controlled the situation. She licked her lips as he stood back from the bed fully exposed to her view. His cock stood thick and tall against his rippled abs, she grinned at him as he stroked his himself slowly. Teasing her, he leaned back and groaned as he rubbed his balls with the careful, easy strokes on his shaft.

Acal
Acal
374 Followers
12