Whitewash Christmas 2017

Story Info
Nik and his Harem Enjoy a Sexy Christmas Together.
6.3k words
4.54
33.9k
54
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This is a Christmas Special for fans of my series. All smut, little story. Think of this like a comic book annual, canon but out of order with the main plotline. Enjoy and, as always, leave your feedback.

XXX

Nik drove into the driveway after a hard day at the gym. He received one text from Gale telling him they were ready for their Christmas party. Their first real Christmas together since becoming a family. Walking into the house, he could smell delicious food scent the rooms. Someone cooked up a feast. Who, he did not know.

"Hey, I'm here. Where is everyone?" he called out, taking off his jacket and shoes. "Hello?"

In the living room, near the big Christmas tree they put up a couple weeks ago, were four large boxes. Human sized boxes. An envelope rested on the floor in front. Picking it up, and ripping it open, he carefully read it.

"Pick a box for your gift. One at a time. And enjoy your presents...sounds simple enough...guess I'll pick the box that the note was left in front of."

Giving it a shake, like a kid again, something moved around inside. A bow stuck on top, and colored in traditional Christmas colors, it looked like it could hold a person. Pulling the top off, Gale popped up to surprise Nik. He fell on his behind, staring up at the hot Oriental, dressed in a fancy, red kimono.

"You know a Geisha has to do everything her master wants. Merry Christmas!" she proclaimed, brightly.

Vaulting out of the box, Gale kneeled and bowed directly in front of Nik, waiting for his commands. The smell of his dirty musk, fresh from the gym, made her pussy moisten.

"Anything, huh? When don't you do anything I want, Kelly?" he commented, lifting her chin up with a single finger.

"Get with the theme, Daddy. Not every day you get a Geisha for Christmas."

Kneeling, inadvertently letting the stink infiltrate her nostrils, he could see the love and affection in her eyes. But he also knew lust was a step behind.

"Never had a chance to shower yet, so that tongue of yours can give me a good cleaning."

"Yes, Master, just relax and I'll make you feel good."

Pulling his shirt off, the devilish girl left it wrapped around Nik's face. Laying back on the floor, face covered in his own sweaty gym shirt, Nik got put in a vulnerable position. A wet, agile tongue slowly licked its way up from his belly button and over his rippling abs. A ski slope of masculine perfection. Tongue bouncing around like moguls, her cunt leaked under the expensive, silk kimono. Nik's cock also strained against his pants.

In a rare moment of self-control, Gale left the massive schlong alone, teased and imprisoned. Too busy to focus on cleaning the delicious sweat from her man's stomach. On top, in control for once.

"Master enjoying his Geisha's Christmas special? I know your cock is enjoying it."

"Your tongue feels wonderful, Gale. Keep going slow."

"Mmmm, yes, Master," she cooed, sliding up to his thick chest. "I know you love my perky tits, but I'm a fan of your chest too, Daddy."

Teeth bit into a nipple, pulling on it. The role reversal got his cock to spasm, straining harder to break free from the torturous prison.

"You know the moment you let go of my hands, I'm going to break your holes, Gale."

"Always, Daddy. What is a good chink built for than to please her white daddy? But for the moment, you're under my spell and control. I know the Punjabi bitch has the racial perk of being the colonized whore, but one of these days you can treat me like a captured, virginal princess."

She kissed him. Tongue rammed down his throat deeply. Legs spread open over his bulging cock. Not ashamed to drool into his mouth, so much lust built up waiting for him to return home she couldn't control herself.

Sharp fingernails slid down his wrists and arms, dark and vampiric in nature, trying to find the perfect spot to bite into. Long, painstakingly beautified hair hung over her shoulder to prick at his skin like numerous, tiny swords.

But letting go of his wrists turned the tables on her. Nik flipped Gale over, bulge pressed against her cunt. The fit, Asian girl cooed out in pleasure. Tossing the dirty shirt aside, he reciprocated the passionate kiss. Drooling into her mouth, biting her lip, and his hands molesting her body like an owned toy. She yanked his pants down, finally freeing the confined slab of ivory perfection.

No panties underneath her kimono, the cock slipped right into her. The perfect sheath for the perfect sword. But he didn't slide into her cunt. Devious, and indulging in the gift, the cock speared her asshole. Precum and Gale's own leaking juices lubed her asshole up just enough to be pierced.

"Fuck me, Daddy. Fuck your whoriental rapedoll's tight chink ass until I'm drooling your cum. Make it rain pain on me," Gale growled out in lust.

Fingers dug into Nik's shoulders, deep enough to draw blood. It did not deter him, only encouraged him to fuck her harder and without remorse. Every thrust forced the tiny hole to open wider, accept more cock, and not want to let go of a single inch.

"Fuck, you're tight tonight. Been tightening up your holes for me?" he teased, fish hooking her.

"Yesh, a newh yogah technique. Like it?" she slurred. "Fuhk hardah!"

"I'm going to make you round one, chink," he whispered. "The first present to unwrap. But don't worry, I'll leave room for dessert because I'm backed up and will enjoy Christmas this year."

"Yesh...yesh...yesh..."

Gale drooled all over Nik's fingers. Her mouth got stretched wide open and fingers dug around like a miner searching for gold. Harsh and rough but Gale loved it. The more it hurt, the hotter her pussy felt.

"The other three are waiting and listening like good whores. Aren't you happy I picked your box first? What do you think they are doing right now? Fingering themselves? Waiting patiently, hands clasp? Make it sound good. Tease them."

"I don't need to tease them, Daddy. We all know my whoriental cunt is the only cure for your fever. We all know you've got a serious case of yellow fever and I'm your cure."

"Have you been playing nice with Valerie recently, Gale?"

"Of course not. You know the nigger and I don't get along."

"Tonight you're going to act like best friends, cause soon I'm going to drag Valerie in here to join us."

"You're a dirty tease, Daddy. Want two hot babes to worship your thick white cock? I'll share but I'll suck you off best."

"By the end of the night, three of you are going to suck me off, and the lucky winner gets to rim me."

"Fuck yes, I am going to be the winner."

Slipping off his rock hard cock, Gale spent the entire conversation stroking Nik off, using both hands to play with his lengthy fuckstick. Fingers couldn't wrap around the entire log of meat. Feeling blood pump into the thick veins made Gale shiver in delight and her pussy melt.

"One of these nights I'm going to hilt you. I'm going to break your womb open with my cock to feed you my sperm directly from the tap, point blank."

"I need it so badly, just give it to me."

Gale bent over and spread her legs open. Naked pussy on display. No shaking, only laying prone like a bitch in heat ready to be mounted. Nik swatted the perky ass, leaving a glowing red hand print. But he didn't mount her yet, instead choosing to walk over to one of the three remaining boxes.

Pulling on the bow, unwrapping it, Maya popped up. Wearing green lingerie, it became clear the girls were going for a holiday theme. In her hands were a pair of cuffs, twirling them around.

"Present number two, off the boat from Calcutta. Better cuff me so I won't get away, Rajah. Don't want your Punjabi princess to escape the ravaging she'll get at the hands of her colonizer."

She winked playfully, tossing him and Gale a pair each.

"What do I need these for?" Gale asked.

"Get creative," Rai replied.

Nik easily lifted her up out of the large box, placing the doctor next to Gale.

"Green lipstick as well? You're all my naughty elves. Should have gotten ear pieces for you, to fill out the costume," Nik commented.

"Naughty thinking, Rajah. So, what are you going to do with those cuffs?"

CLICK!

Nik snapped one shut on her wrist before motioning her to lay on the ground.

"Kinky, Daddy. Make her prove her boast as the yoga queen."

"Give me your cuffs, Kelly. Grab your ankles, Maya."

Laid out on her stomach, arms holding her ankles, Nik cuffed her wrists and ankles together. No strain or sweat buildup, Rai radiated calmness and serenity.

"Impressed, Gale?" she asked.

"For once, yes, I am. But I know Daddy's mind. I don't need to ask him what to do next."

Gale began massaging Maya's legs, sliding those massage parlor hands along the caramel brown skin. Light kisses graced the skin lightly, creating goosebumps of pleasure. Nik got on both knees, wiggling his large cock in front of Rai's face, just far enough away to tease her.

"Nowhere to run now, Princess. Your holes are mine to breed. I'll give you a white bastard for your throne. Won't your parents be proud you're enriching the bloodline?"

Her cunt twitched. A small orgasm hit her like a bottle rocket. She loved all that colonial talk. No rhyme or reason, it was what got her off the hardest. The thicker and more taboo the better. Rai's pussy also craved pretending she wasn't barren. A far flung fantasy.

"Once I'm done using your mouth and give you a good meal, you can dance around like an Indian whore and watch me fuck the other girls until they pass out. Make me want to toss them aside to rape you like a roadside bandit."

"Always, my Rajuhh..."

The fat cock shut her up mid-sentence, sliding in deep with a single thrust. Gale jumped in faster before Nik could react, grabbing a tuft of hair to slam Maya's face onto the ivory meatpole. Gurgling and sputtering, Maya took it like a champ.

Over the past year, if Nik learned anything it was Gale displayed sadistic tendencies towards the other girls. Her daddy complex flirted that thin line between kinky eccentricity and murderous yandere. If Gale couldn't be balls deep in her daddy's cock, she'd get her kicks dishing out masochistic delights on the others.

But Nik not so secretly got turned on fierce seeing Kelly and Valerie front for dominance. Neither backed down. Two Amazons fighting over who earned the right to breed. Each and every time he needed a quickie, a five-minute release, he'd put the pair together and let them work their magic.

Gale slamming Rai's mouth onto his cock made Nik edge fiercely. The smooth, lipstick stained lips glossed over the thick shaft like grease lightning. Loud gags and moans turned him on. Precum oozed out the tip, mixing into the saliva, thickening the concoction.

"You two sluts are insatiable, know that? I need to win the lottery or something so I can fuck you all the time like it is a job," he commented, grabbing Gale by the hair.

The burnt out Asian drooled on top of Rai's head, consumed by lust from a simple hair grab.

"Work in my gym, Daddy, and fuck me senseless. I'll pay you to rail me out between sets. I'll throw in a free membership too," she joked.

Rai mumbled something. Too much cockmeat distorted it.

"You won't win another trophy though. You wouldn't stop fucking me if it was my job. Look at you right now. I worry for Val and Michelle. Rai is tearing up."

"I won't break your niggers, Daddy, you know me," she giggled. "I'm your favorite. We all know that. Daddy's secret whore. Wish I was your student. I'd be the teacher's love pet."

Nik finally tired of face fucking Maya. The dirty doctor coughed and hacked up a torrent of saliva, coughing uncontrollably.

"Fu...fuck...not so...hard...cough...cough...crazy bitch. I'm not...hack...Valerie."

"You're not but you cream your panties like her," Gale replied.

Two fingers slid along Maya's panties, teasing the wet and sensitive female folds. Nik put all four girls on chastity for the week leading to Christmas. He wanted them at their neediest and horniest.

"Time for present three. Who is it going to be?" he called out, strutting towards the final two boxes. "Knock knock, wonder who is inside? Look at this, a giant peep hole. Being a bad bitch in there, whoever it is? Maybe if I just slide my cock in there."

The gift boxes were not small. Gale suggested the kinky idea weeks ago, finding large, cardboard boxes to decorate and slip inside of. This enterprising whore carved out a gloryhole. The only certainly was a pair of black lips sucking down their Massa's ivory cock.

"Gale, take the cuffs off. Time to dance for me, Maya."

Commanding but pleasant, he smiled the entire time. All their taboo and slurs were in good fun. Five depraved kinksters burdened with a dangerous, career-ending, life-ruining kink.

Maya stretched for a moment before giving Nik a beaming smile. In her head played traditional Indian music, songs she practiced to as a child. Hips shook, arms held aloft, and her body moved seductively to the silent musical. Nik licked his lips, enjoying the sight. Moans and groans stitched in, also enjoying the fantastic blowjob. He heard the mystery woman gag and gargle on his cock.

"Gale, take a guess who it is?" Nik asked.

"What do I win if I get it right?"

"Nothing. Just for fun."

"Michelle then, cause I want Valerie in the last box. I want to make her pass out on your cock."

"Rajah, pay attention over here. Aren't my hips raising mountains for you?"

At any time, Maya could break into a western style strip tease but that wasn't her order. Twirling and hip thrusting, she made good use of her womanly figure to keep Nik rock hard.

"Give me five minutes to make you cum, Rajah, and if I can't I'll let you tie me up again," she winked.

Fingers clicked if she had a pair of hand cymbals. Eyes locked onto his, ignoring anything else in the room. Even though it technically was a team effort, she still believed her dancing would push him past the tipping point. Gale stretched out on the floor, looking on and rubbing her own drenched pussy.

"Four minutes," Gale called out, using her cell phone timer.

The five-some left their phones on the living room table in case of an emergency. Gale's background picture featured Nik kissing her. A gentle romantic portrait, alone in their sea of lust.

"Three minutes."

Maya danced closer, moving in for the kill. Tits and ass shown off. Her flat stomach working overtime. Not ripped and sporting hard abs like the other three, it still held its own in the supermodel category.

"Drool for me, Rajah. Bust a thick load of cum into the glory hole. Colonize her like you do to me. We all know Punjabi pussy is naturally built for white cock. Why do you think we let you colonize us for so long?" she purred, about six feet away.

Close enough to tantalize but far enough away to enjoy the entire show. Doing the traditional dance made her wet. Doing it for a white man made her drenched. Doing it for her rajah made her edge. All four girls happily debased themselves for him, and happily lived in Nik's harem.

Part of it stemmed from female rivalry revving their instinctual urges in overdrive, finding perfect breeding stock. A bull to breed them and knock them up with a superior child. But they all knew he cared for each and every one of them. When reality needed handling, he always knew to put fantasy away and deal with it accordingly.

"One minute. Going to blow for the nigger in the box? Or going to save it for the nigger in waiting?" Gale asked.

"Yes, Rajah, blow for me. Give her a meal. She won't get out for a while. Be a good Massa for her and fill up her food bowl," Maya encouraged him.

"You two are devious, teaming up on me. But I want to tie you up too much, Maya. Your Rajah wants you tied over a table for a day to use at will. I want to leave you there for twenty-four hours, left wondering when I'd be back to use your holes. Would I use you constantly, or tease the fuck out of your senses by fucking you once?"

Maya felt her pussy clench, and face squint as a mini-orgasm ripped through her.

"Dammit, Daddy, why'd you make the sand nigger orgasm before me?" Gale pouted.

"Don't get bratty that she orgasms so much. You can give her ass a good spanking," Nik told her, teetering on the verge of blowing.

Hack...Cough...Glug...Glug...

The sucking got louder inside the box. The negress inside desperately wanted the cream filling. Lips sealed themselves over the thick girth, consuming it like sustenance.

"Shit, so close, so fucking close..." Nik groaned, leaning on the box.

Gale waited for the timer to finish before popping up like a jackrabbit.

"Five minutes. Couldn't make Daddy blow his load, so you're going to get that good spanking, Paki."

"I'm not a Paki, Gale. And don't treat me like Valerie. I don't go for your baiting."

Maya stopped dancing, leaning on the box to get face-to-face with Nik.

"Rajah, why do you have to tease me. Pop that load and enjoy the night. Don't you want to give us all babies? Fertilize us with your superior seed. Won't my brown belly look good incubating our child?" she cooed, running a finger under his chin. "OW!"

Gale did as Nik said, giving Maya a spank.

"My White Rajah's commands are absolute. If it turns you on for your slanty-eyed burnout to spank me, I'll take it. Just as long as that fat cock gets hard to breed me white."

A rush of cum spurt out without warning. A loud, surprised cry screamed out.

"Fuck, Massa, I can't see out of my eye," the muffled voice said.

She didn't wait for an unwrapping. Michelle popped out, one eye sealed shut, and a face covered in white jizz. Gale, side-stepping, grabbed Michelle by the face and licked her clean. No sharing though, taking all the creamy goodness for herself.

"Hey, I did all the heavy work. Where is my treat?" Michelle griped.

"Too slow, amateur. Daddy never blasted your eyes full of cum before?"

There was arrogance and then there was Gale. Maya and Michelle looked at each other, sighing.

"Okay, okay, girls, just keep being depraved, colonized whores and there will be more than enough cum for the four of you. Now, the final box. Valerie must be tired of waiting."

Before Nik could turn, Maya grabbed him seductively by the hair, pulling him close for a slow, long kiss. Lips fondled each other, craving erotic caresses. Tongues flicked and frolicked. She threw in air kisses, keeping Nik on his toes, teasing edged senses. Letting go, Maya allowed Nik to walk over and give the large box a knock. The bow slipped off without resistance. No one popped out.

"You can come out now, Val."

Taking off the top, he saw the black beauty looking up at him sweetly. Wearing white lingerie, she also had white tribal paint covering her body. A snow-covered field, undisturbed, and fresh for a trek.

"I waited like a good girl, Massa. Your tribal prize is here for the taking. I'll worship that colonizing cock like a good, displaced, Caribbean whore. Let the chink have fun abusing the other girls while I show you why I'm the HNIC," she purred.

Nik never, ever, saw her put on traditional tribal paint. A rare treat. A wonderful, smutty Christmas present.

"You can be the new girl to my plantation, ready to be put through the paces to see if you deserve a place in the house. Fresh off the boat," he said, dominantly.

Valerie got up. Upon seeing Gale, she lifted her head arrogantly, continuing the rivalry. Grabbing Nik's chin, she forced him to look at her.

"Ignore them, Massa. I'm the only bitch you need. I'll be the Queen of the Plantation. Breed me and break me over your white cock. Tame the savage inside me. Whitewash me so I'm no different from a Southern Belle."

12