Whitewash High Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The meeting was brief and all the staff bustled out to go about their own business. Nik and Michelle stayed back a moment to discuss class business, both being in the same department.

"Mr. Knight, I'm going to need a new sports coach. Think you can handle the job?"

"Yeah, sure I can easily do it. Do you have the info now?" he asked, putting the notebook on the desk to write on it. All the staff had been sitting in those flimsy high school desks with the small, wooden attachment to put a book on.

Principal Weiss got a good view of the bulge in his pants. Immediately, her pussy began to clench and moisten. Ebony cheeks began to blush red. Quickly, she took a seat behind the only table so as to not cause a scene. Despite the risky nature, one finger began to rub along the crotch line of her dress pants. The act was hidden from view thanks to the position of the table.

Nik and Michelle didn't pay her any attention, as the principal told him the details for the upcoming season.

"I can help him, if you don't mind, Principal Weiss," Michelle chimed in.

"I'm glad to see you two working so well together. I'll drop by your classroom tomorrow, Mr. Knight, and give you all the proper forms and documents."

Regaining a little of her composure, she quickly stood up and left.

"You and I working together?"

"Is that a problem, Massa?"

"Not at all. As a matter of fact, I'd enjoy seeing you in a cheerleader uniform."

"Just tell me and I'll get one." Michelle flashed a credit card at him. "Hubby gave me this. I don't use it often, but I have a feeling it'll get more use now."

The door was opened slightly. Outside, Principal Weiss had a hand down her pants. It was even riskier than before. She couldn't help finger herself to his voice. Thoughts of that powerful, white cock gaping her holes, and his powerfully built body controlling her made those ebony fingers slide in and out smoothly, slowly. Hearing Mrs. Jackson call him Massa only made the thoughts more lewd, lurid and depraved. A collar, a leash, and a barn house, as if it were the 1700s. Hearing footsteps, fun time was interrupted. It didn't take long to make herself look presentable again and walk with purpose to her office.

Locking the door, pleasurable moans escaped from quivering lips. She did everything she could to not orgasm in the hallway. Her expensive pants were wet now, drenched from her squirting. The ice queen was melting, and all it took was a single, handsome white guy to walk through those hallways. Principal Weiss grew up in an all-black neighborhood, went to an all-black university in the Caribbean on a sports scholarship, and had little contact with whites. It wasn't out of some form of hatred, just geographic inconvenience. An injury kept her from making the Olympics. Her entire life was spent to achieve that goal. Singular focus dominated everything within the woman's world.

She didn't even plan this, focusing entirely on trying to get this school out of the gutter. Like Nik and Michelle, she was young as well, but it was a story of right place, right time. No one wanted to be the principal of a drug den. No one wanted to be captain of a sinking ship. If not for it being a public school, it'd have been shut down years ago. Truth be told, she never even spoke to the man when he was hired except for some emails telling he was accepted and various school information. The vice-principal handled all the hiring but he soon retired afterwards.

It was like love at first sight. The strong jaw, the aesthetically pleasing muscles, the way his eyes made her melt like butter when he looked at her innocently, and the strength echoing in that voice. Boys never interested her much, again because of her original dream of being on the Olympic team. Something primal though flipped a switch in her brain.

"Would he like a muscled up girl like me?" she thought. "Of course he would, he is fucking Michelle. She is just as every part the fitness model as me..."

A conversation played out in the woman's mind, using an imaginary flower to keep score in this mental version of 'he loves me, he loves me not'.

"But would he want me if he knew I was a..."

The thought was interrupted by the secretary knocking at the door.

12