Whitewash High Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Taking the panties from Valerie's mouth, Nik gave it a lick as if a wine taster testing the vintage.

"You drool a lot when you're in heat, Val." Leaning over he took Michelle by the hair and pulled the beauty upwards to allow him to slide the panties in that dirty mouth. "The bottom bitch needs to suck on something else for the moment. I'm going to ruin your high school uniform in front of her. I'm going to jizz so much you'll be covered like a Japanese bukkake film," he boasted.

Valerie moaned in anticipation. The woman didn't need to be micromanaged. Slithering up Massa's body, she slowly teased ivory skin in a way that only an ebony woman could. Eyes locked on target, never leaving Massa's for a moment. Like a snake she slid over his body until her ass was pointed up at the sky, and her arms pressed against the arm of the couch.

"Better leave the uniform on me the entire time then, Massa. Glaze me so Michelle and I can makeout for you, swapping cum like good chocolate bunnies."

One manicured finger pulled up the skirt to show-off a fountain of pleasure. Nik wasted no time in diving in, sticking a thirsty tongue inside the folds of the delicious ebony honeypot. Michelle left all the moist, wet goodness for Massa to drink; washing down the few bites of food he managed to get in. Part of his mind made the mental note to test out bottling their juices, literally like a fine wine. Maybe it'd work, maybe it wouldn't, but with the way they leak at will it'd be worth the shot.

Michelle sat next to the pair, legs spread, fingering herself furiously at the hot sight. Bolts of jealousy struck the beauty as she wanted to be the one getting eaten out by Massa. It was going to be a long, hard road of training for her to accept Massa's first rule: Massa's pleasure is her pleasure.

"Does she taste good?" Michelle asked through clinched teeth, on the edge of an orgasm.

He didn't reply. The sounds of slurping and sucking were all the noise that escaped from eager lips. Both of his hands spread apart firm butt cheeks to allow his tongue to slide in and out as far as possible, to lick around all over sensitive pussy lips.

Nik finally took his throbbing ivory tower out of pants that were way too tight for the heat he was packing. It plopped out and hit the side of Val's leg, rubbing up against a section of bare skin. The feeling sent a shiver down the woman's spine, forcing her to bite purple painted lips in delight.

"Massa is so good to his niggers," Valerie mentioned. "Bought us dinner, let us into his house instead of using an alleyway, and is going to give us a belly full of jizz." Pushing back into his face, Val made sure he could taste every centimeter possible of her pussy.

The principal yelled out in surprise as her hair was yanked back. Cheek-to-cheek the two of them were, and his massive bitch breaker was hot-dogging her curves.

"For a Caribbean babe, you sure have kinky fantasies, Valerie. Don't worry, I'll pretend you're a southern belle just like Michelle here. You'll get that belly full of jizz, and an ass full of sperm for her to suck out."

She screamed out in pleasure as inch by inch that magnificent cock invaded her cunt. It was a slow process but it lit up her pleasure center like a Christmas tree. Fingernails dug into the arm of the cheap couch. Michelle pumped her cunt even faster at the lurid but passionate sight. Maybe she was so happy to cuck her husband with her white bull because she was a cuck herself? She shouldn't be so wet seeing Valerie being used by Nik. He was her bull first after all. But the thought of having to swallow that cunt coated sword just made her orgasm...literally. The wooden floor was a pool of female love juices, soaking into the old wood and her skin.

Just as Valerie got into position without a thought, so too did Michelle as she snuck up behind Nik and surprised him with a long, wet slurp. It ran from balls to asshole, doing her duty to clean him out just as she did for Valerie. It was inconvenient for the beauty to have Massa's ass constantly hitting her in the face but she coped. It was a surreal sight. Nik was fucking Valerie and Michelle was eating out Nik.

For the next twenty minutes the white teacher railed into the black principal's worn but tight pussy. Moans and grunts echoed into the empty house, intertwined with the slurps of servitude. It wasn't until Nik was on the edge of cumming that the scene changed, quickly pulling out of the snug cunt and pushing into the cleaned out asshole. He did what the two of them teased about; filling that tight hole up to the brim with so much jizz it overflowed. It took zero time for the bottom bitch to make sure not a single drop of Massa's cum escaped parched lips, wanting to drink down the potent seed.

While Nik and Val were in the throngs of passion, Michelle took the time to rummage around to find a straw to be prepared for this very instant. It easily slid inside of Valerie. First it tickled as the dirty teacher blew into it, causing bubbles to percolate as if it were a glass of soda. At a casual pace Massa's sperm found its way into thirsty lips, being housed, contained for an even kinkier act.

Not swallowing a drop, and showing off her own dominant side, the black teacher took the principal roughly by the hair and passionately kissed her. The golden nectar swapped between eager lips, spilled over their chins and chests, and glossed them up like a couple of chocolate bunnies. Nik stood back and watched. The smile on his face was one of pride at his two Amazon negresses, so happy to share the deposit of seed that had to be mined from one of their asses. Fresh and delicious to the last drop.

X

They continued their lewd, depraved embraces until night overtook the sun. All three could hardly move as they wrapped their naked bodies around each other like blankets on the bed. The room was basically empty except for the disheveled mattress that was laid out on the floor, and a suit case with clothes haphazardly tossed on it.

The two women were coiled in some fashion around Nik. Michelle happily drooled all over his muscular chest as she used it as a pillow, while Valerie nestled the curves of her ass into his quad muscle, preferring to wrap his arm around her. All had smiles on their faces. The only thing missing were the tuxedo and white dresses to make it any more of a honeymoon.

When the first crack of sunlight broke through the curtains, Michelle stirred to life. Dried saliva covered her face like a beauty mask. Large tits hung down like udders begging to be milked as she took a moment to stare at her man, running her hand over his chest sweetly. A maternal instinct took over, stroking locks of his hair caringly. There was no conflict in her head. She read enough porn, erotica, watched the dramas, the adulteress usually had some pang of guilt, regret to the affair. Here there was none. No feeling of shame or remorse. Even when Nik subconsciously turned over to hug Valerie, love kept beating in her cold heart.

Michelle never said she was a good girl, a pure girl, or even a respectable girl. She did what she needed to do to survive, to excel, to get out of the dirt and live a life worth living. If that meant damning herself by marrying a man for money and then loving a different man, so be it. Men did it for centuries, regardless of race or color, why couldn't she be the Queen who had the public husband but the secret lover?

Sharing that lover though? While a part of her didn't want to share it only made the situation hotter, safer for her. Nik didn't attempt to ruin her money train, the easy life she had like other people had tried to accomplish. Nik was not her first affair, although she prayed it'd be her last. But while he was so commanding in bed, the man never once crossed a line to blackmail or threaten her with outing the affair. There was no fear she'd be revealed to be some dirty cheater. Besides, even if he did do such a thing she was too smart to let it work. What would happen? Divorce? All that meant was a lump sum deposit into her bank account. Hubby wouldn't want the scandal. No, she was not some loser girl who would fall for the whole 'I'll do anything if you get rid of the pictures' cliché only to have more, worse pictures taken from the 'anything'.

Why was sharing Nik so safe? As much as Michelle craved the lust and affection he piled onto her, there would be moments when she'd have to play the good trophy wife and put Nik on the backburner to keep up the charade. With Valerie, or any other bitches added to their family, they could pick up the slack of enjoying his insatiable lusts and attention.

Getting out of bed the ebony beauty stretched, raising long, muscular arms to the heavens. Her body was toned, compact like a fitness model. Nik called her his Amazon. Her height is what made such a pet name a reality. She wasn't some shemale wannabe hoped up on steroids and testosterone to be a bodybuilder. There is a total difference between the two worlds, and she enjoyed looking like a woman...just one that also looked like she could kick someone's ass.

The ebony teacher grew up reading comic books about fantastical superheroes and heroines, craving to look like the strong but feminine women in charge. They could do anything they wanted because they had the force of will to get through adversity, not sit back and complain non-stop as if talking would solve problems. Michelle saw this daily in class, in the gym, basically anywhere past or present. While she spent her time doing another set of bicep curls, the fat girl next to her would rather spend the time complaining to the trainer the workout was too hard rather than just do it. Maybe Michelle just didn't have any time for those who wallowed in self-pity?

While the pigs complained, Michelle used that energy to craft a form that got commented on, lusted for, and it made her hot. It made her hotter knowing she was owned so all those commenters would be getting nothing. This body was kept crafted for one man, a man that even just stroking his hair got her juices flowing and on the edge of orgasm.

Walking down the stairs, naked, the teacher had a bounce in her step as feet danced to an imaginary beat. Inside the kitchen she looked around for anything to constitute breakfast material that wasn't Chinese leftovers. Quickly, disappointment set in when all that was around were half-empty boxes of cereal, protein bars and milk. Either Nik just ran out or he had a weird eating habit she thought.

Shrugging her shoulders she made due, fixing up the three of them a hodgepodge breakfast and what was available. The sound of a phone ringing broke the happy song being played on repeat in her mind. Instantly Michelle knew who the chime belonged to. Bowl in hand, sitting at the table, reluctantly she answered as she ate.

"Hi..."

12