Whitewash High Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A light rapping on the car window interrupted Nik as he was about to turn the key to the ignition. Rolling down the window, the slender Chinese woman leaned against the frame, posed to perfection to show off her fitness model good looks. A short jean-skirt and a tight top gave ample eye candy, but it was the kinky handle-bar hair style that gave off more of a naughty schoolgirl persona that would make even the strongest man cream his pants instantly.

"You must be Gale," Nik asked.

"I see your nigger tattled on me. Guilty as charged, handsome. I can see why she is smitten with a man like you. I can see even sitting down in your car you're a no-nonsense type of guy."

"Yes, Valerie told me about you. I also want to know your game. I'm not going to be another white guy to notch on your belt," he commented, pointing at the shirt logo.

The comment and point got a sweet giggle from the girl. Fingers wrapped around the pigtails, putting on a show for Nik and everyone else.

"I'm actually quite picky believe it or not. I only fuck white guys but it doesn't mean any white guy can cream in me. I'm not going to get pregnant with the child of someone underneath me."

Even though Gale put up a flirty front, an aire of aristocratic arrogance still managed to eminent from the tone of her words. It was faint, suppressed, but Nik could still pick up on it.

"So what makes me deserve all this special attention you're giving me? I can't be the only buff white guy you've seen in a gym."

"Ha, just like your slave, same question she asked. Simple, I find a man who already has a bitch underneath his thumb irresistible. It made me wet seeing you with the nigger in that racy getup. You must have balls of steel to not care about the looks and whispers," she said attempting to grab at his crotch.

Nik intercepted the hand which got a perverse laugh from the girl. Nik saw a glint of the crazy in those emerald eyes that stared at him.

"I like it rough, Daddy. I'll be your bad girl if you promise to spank me. Just don't put me in the cattle shed with the others."

Gale bit the air at him, and then licked the spot. The show got more than one look from the random people passing by. Now Nik was getting a Harley Quinn type of vibe from the girl. He was expecting her to take out a baseball bat from her backpack any second.

"So Daddy, are you going to give me a ride home? I'll make sure it is worth your wild."

"You know, what I'm about to do would make a lot of guys go crazy but I'm going to have to pass, Gale. I've got it good with my girl, and like you I've got standards as well. I don't know you, and I'm not going to risk upsetting the apple cart. Good luck finding what you're looking for."

"Awww, ain't Daddy so sweet. I hope that nigger appreciates you not dipping that wonderful piece of manhood in my tight cunt." Gale took out her purse and handed him a card. "I'm a patient girl. Give me a call if you ever want some Chinese takeout. No strings attached."

Walking off back into the gym, the Asian girl stopped for a moment only to turn around and give Nik a flashy air kiss. The irony did not escape Nik as he knew this was no different than how Valerie and he ended up together. Although he did admit to himself Gale was quite attractive and the crazy aristocratic mix came off as alluring.

Looking at the card caused a comedic reaction. Eyes rolled around and a hand rubbed both face and hair. 'Kelly Gale, Owner'. This would make working out all the more interesting, especially the comment about being patient. Driving off, the ivory tower began to stir in fresh underwear. Thoughts of threesomes with Gale and Valerie entered that perverted brain all the way home.

X

The afternoon was not a quiet one for the man though. Michelle kept blowing up the phone as if they were a married couple. Nik was not complaining as it made him happy by feeling real. Everything about the relationship went from zero to sixty. It was more the boldness of it, the dirtiness that she was texting her bull while next to her husband in the car ride.

Every kinky picture sent was saved, including the sauciest one of all. In her beautiful, expensive silk dress the woman still wore her mark of ownership. Michelle just said it was a fashion accessory when asked. All it said was WON on it. Who would immediately think it stood for White Owned Negress? Bold yet careful.

"Give Valerie a good gaping and have her squirt out your cum into a glass for me later, Massa. Kisses!" she wrote back for the last time before arriving at the gala.

Nik puttered around the house, unboxing some of his possessions to make the place feel more lively, more his. Sign the contract, get the place, and bam, straight to work. He did this the entire afternoon before falling asleep on the couch. Not being the type to need to lock a door in a safe neighborhood, he didn't hear Valerie walk in. Seeing Massa resting so peacefully on the couch, the black nympho licked her lips in delight.

It took about five seconds to feel the warmth, that massive, blood-engorged manhood pulsate in her wanting mouth. It also took the same time for Nik to wake up in wonderful surprise.

"That is one fantasy off my list thanks to you, babe," he said with a happy smile.

For the next ten minutes the only sound was that of slurping and gagging. Valerie was a greedy bitch now that she had someone up to her standards, and Massa having the ability to produce liters of cum at will only gave her more incentive to be greedier.

Slurp...Glug...Glug...Ssssslllluuurrrpppp...Pop!

"I really needed this. I'm just an addict to your sperm, Massa. I don't want water at the gym. I just want to twist your balls and chug your protein."

Slurp...Glug...Slurp...

"Fuck me raw tonight, Massa. I'm going to be so busy...slurp...during the week that...glug...I won't be able to spend any...slurp... time with you like this. You'll have to enjoy Michelle."

In-between slurps the ebony Amazon had a firm hold on Nik's cock, stroking him off. Mouth or face mattered not; all of it would end up in her hungry belly either way.

"I'm sure she won't complain. She has been blowing up the phone all day. You'd have to cuff her to a tank to keep her lustful desires from taking over."

Tired of the sucking, Nik strongly grabbed a handful of hair and pulled his bitch up. No time was wasted as Valerie aimed her tight cunt perfectly at the head of the wonderful, strong, ivory cock. No panties were located underneath the pair of booty shorts, and the horny negress just slid the cock through the leggings. The appendage was long enough to work, and the kinky sight would be something seen out of a hentai comic.

Nik enjoyed the fresh sensation of the material sliding along skin that couldn't reach into the moist pussy. It was a double assault on overworked senses. The teasing from Michelle, the allure of Gale, and spending a night entirely alone with Valerie, it took only a minute for him to blow the first of many loads deep inside an eager womb.

"Damn babygirl, you sure know how to milk me so quickly." Nik quickly grabbed an empty glass on the table. "Michelle wants to taste your vintage."

Pulling out and aiming the glass, Valerie squirted out as much cum as she could. The little bit left inside of her cunt was scooped out with eager fingers that craved the feel of Massa's seed along the curves of its prints. Like a glutton at a buffet, a famished tongue licked the seed off until it was clean.

For the next hour Nik shot three more explosions of cum into Valerie. Each time the woman dug sharp nails into her owner's skin. Just as he marked her with a collar, she did the same with him through the blood spilt from the cuts. He admitted he had a bit of a masochistic streak. Neck biting and back raking always did turn him on, but the animalistic intention this time struck a more passionate cord. It was a feeling of actions more than words. A woman can fake her feelings by saying words a person wants to hear, or the body learns to survive by getting wet even if the intent is rape, but to dig nails into skin? That was legitimate passion.

Resting on top of Nik, Valerie kept moving her hips, keeping his cock warm and semi-hard inside her pussy. It hurt a lot from inexperience but the pain kept up the excitement. All this ravenous fucking in a few days was causing the woman to become addicted to her man, her Massa. His hand softly stroked long, wet locks, and the other arm slung over her shoulder. Peace and safety settled inside her body and soul. This all felt right.

"I don't think some of the girls in school are going to be able to keep their hands off you, Nik. Some of them are supermodel hot," she teased him.

"I'll make sure they earn the A the hard way," he teased back.

"I'm happy I met you. I really am. Not just about the sex. I felt it when we were at the gym. Being together in a non-sexual activity felt like a real relationship. Me getting into an argument with that chink also made me feel like we're meant to be together. If I didn't care about you I wouldn't be jealous of other people wanting you."

Strong hips kept up their milking mission, and now sharp teeth playfully nipped at sex drenched skin. Both of them were completely naked save for themselves. The cool summer air tingled their skin as the moonlight shone into the room.

"I'm happy to hear that, Valerie. I enjoy being with you and I don't want anything to change that. I turned down Gale earlier even though she was...charming..."

"I told her you'd prefer my Caribbean cooking."

Their lips met again, insatiable for each other. It only took the touch of sensual lips to cause Nik to become hard again inside his woman. This caused Valerie to purr in delight, bucking those well-crafted hips harder, faster to keep him hard.

"I've got you and Michelle but only you are here tonight, babe. I'm going to fuck you until I've got no cum left. If that means Michelle gets nothing for a while, it'll just mean you can't pout if she does the same to you later."

Valerie gave off a deep, sensual, animalistic purr before kissing him. Ebony and ivory arms wrapped around each other in a swirl of passion and love. All sense was lost in the romantic moment, only to roll off the bed. The two could only chuckle a moment before continuing their romance.

12