Whitewash High: Rising Sun Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After the final gulp, her body slithered forward like a snake, wrapping itself along the good side of Nik's body. No mouth open or tongue out to show off what a good girl she was, or a lewd comment, just silent understanding and compassion. Head nestled into his muscular chest, those siren-esque hands played their song on his body as she helped him fall asleep and forget the pain.

X

"Knight-san, how was your weekend?" Mr. Yamaguchi asked, walking beside Nik on the sidewalk to the school building.

"Met some people. Fun and games. Doing that adventuring like you suggested."

"Good, good, don't waste that youth. You don't want an old maid, bitter and depressed she had to settle for Mr. Here instead of Mr. Want."

"You never told me, Mr. Yamaguchi, but your English is really good. Did you live overseas?"

He flashed a toothy grin. "TV. A misspent youth."

"Well, you're a natural without having lived across the ocean."

A student waved and shouted from afar as they entered the schoolyard. The student only said the word catch before tossing a football in their direction. Out of instinct, Nik jumped up to grab it. He could feel a tearing along his stomach. Once his feet planted on the ground, he grimaced in pain, desperately trying to hide something was wrong. He tossed the ball back to the student, but it only cause more pain.

"Are you alright, Knight-san?"

"I'll be fine. I just pulled something. Maybe I need to stretch more," he laughed, trying to put his co-worker at ease.

"See the nurse later if it still hurts," he commented, nodding.

As Mr. Yamaguchi walked in front of Nik into the school, the foreign teacher stood his ground and put a hand to his side.

"Shit...," he whispered, seeing blood on his hand.

Thinking quickly, he fastened his jacket so the stain would not be seen. The bloodied hand held the bag in a way to obfuscate the blood. The teacher put on a happy aire, smiling and waving with his good hand at the students who called out to him. The bathroom. It was the first place to go and figure out how much damage was done, and try to clean up enough to not cause a panic. He was not in Japan for long, but just like in his country, he assumed a teacher suddenly bleeding from his torso on school property would be scandalous and bring about unwanted questions.

Luckily for him, the washroom was empty on arrival. Off came the jacket and shirt, exposing a long, red streak down his stomach.

"Shit...Good thing I wore dark colors today," he exhaled in frustration, frantically soaping up his hands.

12