Whitewash High: Rising Sun Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Cut!" he shouted, head hanging back over the chair. "Again, no sound, no dazzle. Look into his eyes. Make him want you. Attract him. Let the viewer at the other end of the camera believe you're there. Shit, you suck and not the good way," he berated the young girl.

"Ryuji," a studio hand shouted out.

"What!? I'm busy here trying to get a dead fish to not be dead."

"Got a guest in your office."

"Shit, just, take five every one. And you, now that the cameras are off, teach her a thing or two," he commanded the actor.

Ryuji walked off to the office, limping with each step. Every stride made the man grimace in pain.

"Boss, didn't know you were showing up today," he said, surprised.

His surprise didn't stop him marching directly to his desk, and popping open the pill bottle sitting on top of it.

"Been a bad day. Needed to talk business to cheer me up," Musashi answered, leaning against the desk.

"New girl is worse than a nun. I'd make a better cock sucker." Ryuji downed a couple pills before sitting down. "We need better girls, experienced, eager. I can't stylize the Louvre with finger paints."

"Finger paints is all we have right now. Got some bad news today from the meetings. Remember your old friends?"

"Those Chubu Syndicate assholes?"

"They aren't as dead as we thought. Some roughed up one of the Tanahashi clan offices."

"That actress is more a corpse than they are. Wonderful."

"We don't know what is going on. Rumors and speculation. I want you to pass word to the brothels to gather intel. Pass along pictures of suspected Chubu members."

"Yeah, I'll get on that right away. It'll solve the headache of dealing with this wreck of a film."

"The brothel girls don't want to earn a buck?" Musashi asked.

"Wrong series, boss. Exploited housewives. The airheads who sign papers without reading them, and let money run through their fingers like sand."

"You'll get it sorted out, you always do. How's the leg?"

"Hurts, like always, especially when it rains."

"It rains a lot in the city."

"It hurts a lot. Fucking Chubu assholes. Five surgeries and I still limp."

Musashi stood up off the desk and walked away.

"We'll just have to make sure to finish the job this time. I'll be in touch later."

He waved, slipping out the door.

Ryuji scowled. Hearing the syndicate might be back soured the mood worse than the fuckup of an actress. He popped a couple more pills for good measure. It didn't improve the mood, but his knee throbbed less.

"Assholes..."

X

"Ow, ow, ow, careful, babe," Nik commented, walking out of the school.

Anri kept a large icepack on his side. Breathing hurt, but nothing felt like it broke.

"You ran over him like a train," Anri commented.

"Wasn't my fault. Communication got garbled. I feel bad though."

"Looks like you got the worst of it though, baby."

Nik's team lost the second game. He went from hero to injured. Final play, final point, he ran after a high, loose ball. Not paying perfect attention, he collided with a teammate. The man fell right on the side of Nik's ribcage on impact. Point lost, and stuck in a train wreck, he got helped off to the gym office for medical attention. They excused him from the dinner to get fixed up.

"I wasn't lying about the outfit," Anri said.

"Yeah, going to be my naughty student, taking care of her favorite teacher."

"Did you watch the films I sent you?"

"Pretty hot stuff. Research?"

"I need to learn how to keep pleasing my man, above and beyond the call of duty. You've been fulfilling my fantasies. I'd be a bad girlfriend if I didn't fulfill yours."

Inside Anri's apartment, she helped Nik lay down on the bedding.

"I'm okay now. Got my wind back. Did you see the look on their faces? Winning that one game meant more to them than I've ever seen."

"Competitive people," Anri replied, looking through her closet. "Oh Mr. Knight, I could use extra tutoring after school. Won't you stay around? I know a private place we won't be interrupted."

"You're a tease, babe."

"Always," she smiled, pulling out her schoolgirl uniform.

Blue jacket and matching skirt, with a red tie.

"Sexy. Go and get changed. I can feel the pain melting away already."

"No peeking, hentai sensei."

Giggling, Anri went to the bathroom to get changed. It took a moment for her to transform. In eye sight, she twirled around. The skirt floated up, showing off a lacy pair of panties.

"Naughty teacher, you were looking underneath my skirt, weren't you? Is that why you asked me to your apartment, to take advantage of my innocence?" she said in faux outrage.

Immediately the fake scowl turned to a playful smile.

"My pussy gets wet staring at you in class every day, teacher. Do you think about doing naughty things to me?" Anri asked, standing over Nik.

He smiled, rubbing her naked legs. The scent of wetness tantalized his nose.

"Every day. But if I touch you in school, I'd get fired. I had to bring you to a private location."

Anri's legs buckled the moment his fingers graced her panties.

"I want a special lesson, teacher. I need to work on my sexual education. I want to impress my boyfriend."

"Won't he get jealous if he finds out about you fucking me?" Nik said, playing along.

She shook her head. "Nope. He doesn't know he is my boyfriend yet, but he will soon."

Bending over at the hip, she let her tits push into Nik's face. No affection hidden.

"Then it pleases me to be the first to pop your cherry, underneath this sexy uniform. I always wonder why Japanese schoolgirls are dressed up so hot in front of their male teachers."

Anri answered by kissing him passionately, straddling his lap. Even though the added weight pained him, the pleasure overcame any minor discomfort. Both their hands interlocked, Greco-Roman style. Their lips couldn't break apart.

Nik's bulge pushed into Anri's clothed pussy. The skirt did nothing to prevent it. She ground away like a vixen, tormenting the captured organ. Edging it, teasing it, bringing it close to climax, only to stop. She understood his body perfectly, knowing the exact moment to stop.

"You know, naughty students get a good spanking," Nik flirted. "I think you've earned it."

"Spank me good, spank me red, sensei. I'm going to keep being bad though."

Biting her lip extenuated the vixen look. Rising, Anri bent over the computer desk. One finger slowly pulled up the skirt. Nik didn't immediately spank her ass, choosing instead to rub his face all over her smooth behind. Small nibbles taunted anticipation. Reciprocation. He could smell love juices leaking down her inner thighs. It smelled like nectar.

SMACK!

One hand came down to spank her ass. A red palm print immediately tattooed the clear skin.

SMACK!

"Naughty girl, teasing me all night in the audience. I wanted to fuck you the entire tournament, take you off to the locker room and ravage your body."

SMACK!

"Harder, baby, make me cry tears of joy."

SMACK!

Every spank hit the same location, compounding the sting. The more it hurt, the more her knees wobbled. Fingers rocketed back, grabbing his hair to play with. The other hand massaged her tits through the dress shirt.

"You won't cry yet. You'll only get to cry once you've sucked me off first. You are a good girlfriend, aren't you, Anri?"

"Yes, yes, always, Master," she shouted in pleasure.

The first orgasm rocked her body. All it took was a good spanking. Her body primed from their taboo lifestyle. Another scream of pleasure escaped her lips as Nik gave her hair a hard yank.

"I want your uniform drenched in slop, bitch. You're my sweet, whoriental student. Give your hentai sensei a suckjob that will make hentai whores blush."

It took no more encouragement for her to squat down. Nik loved getting sucked off, and seeing him happy got Anri off. Down went his gym shorts, allowing his towering cock to smack Anri across the face. No time for words. Lips engulfed the swollen cock, fitting in as much manmeat as possible. Tears rolled down her cheeks, desperate to fit every inch possible.

Lewd sounds mixed in with facial slop, soaping up the blue blazer and white dress shirt. Faster and deeper, taking zero breaks for air, she sucked him off better than a pornstar. He held a copious amount of hair, pulling on it to match her head bobbing. The faster she sucked, the more he rewarded her with the masochistic pain she sought. The more pain sending orgasmic shivers up her spine, the faster she sucked him off. A devilish, cyclical effect.

After ten minutes of heaven, Nik backed away to observe his splattered angel. Lingerie poked through the shirt, and seeing her revel in being soiled only signified his complete conquest.

"I'm going to do more to you than a simple blowjob, my naughty student. I'm going to spear your tight ass on your desk."

Anri smiled, stripping her uniform. Quickly she stopped, interrupted by a finger wag.

"Stay clothed. I want to cum all over that uniform. I'm going to make dreams a reality."

Standing up, she hopped on top of the table, spreading her legs wide. Hooking the panties, she pulled them to the side to show off her needy holes. Nik's dripping cock had enough lube to fuck her ass wide open, but he could see it already glistened. Pussy juices leaked inside, making it an inviting place already for his tower of cock.

Immediately, Nik pushed elastic legs up to her skull, pinning his love into the perfect position to accept every inch her body could contain. It went in smooth, slick, no hitches. He could see the pleasure on her face, eyes rolling into the back of her skull. Each thrust went tip to hilt, hard and uncompromising. The table shook from the force, protesting the fucking.

"You're so tight. I'm surprised you're still this tight after all the times I fucked you in the ass."

"It is because I'm a good girl, Master. Fuck, it hurts so good. Harder, choke me, slap me."

"My fantasy this time, babe," he replied, choosing to spit on her face.

Fingers rubbed it in, whoring up her makeup. Fingers made her suck off each digit like a cock. Not once did Anri look uncomfortable or resistant. She took every perverse action with happiness. Seeing her in such a position made his cock harder. He wanted to bust a load but it was too quick, too soon.

"Coat me, Nik. I can feel it. Don't hold back. Glaze me then ram it right back in me," she grunted out.

Who was he to argue with a beautiful woman? He pulled out, allowing her to squat on the floor. Hands on his quads, she presented her body to be blessed. Streams of cum aimed directly at her clothing. Semen interwove with the fabric, sticking like blobs. Anri left the globs of cum, not surprised for a second when Nik pushed her over doggy style.

Hair yanked back, and cock still rock hard, he rammed into her needy cunt. The cum stuck like glue, not dripping off her ruined uniform. Even the frantic force of her body being fucked like a ragdoll did nothing to dislodge the bounty.

For the next hour, Nik fucked her in that singular position. Her moans cried out for more, and he never disappointed. Countless orgasms eventually sapped all strength to the point where Nik's hair holding kept her body from keeling over face first.

"More...more...more..." she slurred, orgasm drunk.

Nik grunted and groaned, using her body for the fantasy it was. The Japanese schoolgirl fetish increased his sex drive, giving his cock strength beyond its limits to fuck until it couldn't function for fear this would be the only time such a sexual delicacy could be feasted.

12