Whitewash Precinct Ch. 01

Story Info
Officer Tanya White enjoys a Welcoming Gangbang.
5k words
4.39
61.6k
81

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/07/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Two police officers were standing around the bar table. Their blue uniforms hugged tall, muscular, ivory physiques. They were in full uniform, having just come off duty and were asked to stop in for a drink. It was empty except for them as the sun cracked open the night's sky, and they just got off night shift. The owner was a member of their special group, and a former cop, so he gave them a set of spares to use as they pleased. A third, equally buff officer came in and walked over to them.

"We just got off night shift, Sarge, can't this wait until later?" the youngest officer piped up immediately.

"This is important. We just got a new recruit at the station," Sarge replied.

"I heard she is a real looker, like porn star good looks," the senior partner of the pair spoke up.

He made a booty motion in the air that got a laugh from his partner.

"So what does this have to do with us?"

"Loyalty, Sanders, loyalty," he told the young kid. "After the incident last month, it had me thinking how we can make the fresh blood feel more welcome, as well as make sure they are on the same team as us." He took out a couple wads of cash and tossed them to the guys. "Your cut from the drug raid."

The men immediately pocketed the cash. It was only a few hundred dollars but only because they were smart. The Sergeant had a good system. He always said pigs eat, hogs get slaughtered. At first they didn't understand but when the high profile busts of cops who dipped into the till too much became public, it clicked in their minds.

"We're all brothers in blue but we need to make sure she is still batting on our team, gentlemen. 95% of the pushers are blacks and we don't need another sister who is more loyal to the color of her skin than the badge. We all saw what happened to Officer LaTeesha last month."

The door chimed open. A buxom fox sauntered in, swaying her hips. Her tits were large, stretching the fabric of her uniform. A firm butt protruded outwards that showed off hundreds of hours in the gym. She walked with a special bounce towards the three men huddled around the table.

"Hi boys, I got your message," she said with a perky smile, sitting next to the Sarge but not before running a finger across his shoulder. "It said we had an important meeting. Looks a bit secret to me," she teased them.

"Officer Tanya White, this is Officers Sanders and Schmidt. Actually, we were just talking about you," Sarge told her. "We got a little system in our division, a good system, and with you being a rookie we want to make sure you're not the type to rock the boat," he commented, enjoying the view of the black cop.

"I'm a team player, guys, and I made sure I was on the winning team. Why do you think I became a cop and no longer live in the ghettos?" she said plainly. "I ain't going to the grave with a nigger's funeral."

The slutty cop caught the two officers off guard because of her racialized language, but it elicited a smile from their superior.

"We also want to make sure you're on our side," Sarge continued.

There was an emphasis on the word 'our'. Bold fingers reached over to run along the mounds of her chest.

"Do you treat all the new girls with such romance or am I just special, sugah?" Her southern accent flared up, pretending she was Rogue with her speech.

"You're the first girl in our merry band," Sarge said, taking out a couple hundred dollars, stuffing them down her cleavage.

She smiled perversely, turning the man's chair around so she could mount him. Her firm, buxom body pressed up against his.

"I ain't a whore, sugah," she told him, taking out the bills slowly, teasing him before tossing them on the table.

"I'm not paying for your services. Consider it half a taste of what to expect as long as you catch for our team."

Both of his hands grabbed ahold of her butt, feeling and fondling those tight cheeks. The other two cops, while enjoying the show, both stood up to either side of the black officer.

Tanya reached out to stroke the massive bulges in their uniforms. They were hung like horses, trailing down to their knees. The thought of getting three white pipes in her holes excited her.

"Cracker juice is my favorite diet drink. A girl needs to keep her figure," she teased them, stroking their cocks harder.

Sarge got up out of the chair, putting Tanya onto her knees. His bulge was just as big as the others. Without a third hand, the woman rubbed her face along the outline, licking and nibbling at it.

"I think it's time for the real test, nigger," Schmidt told her, freeing his cock.

It plopped out and slapped the girl across the face. It dazed the rookie for a moment but then lust took over her body. Immediately a ravenous tongue slobbered all over the head, trying to slick it up for easy sliding down her eager throat.

"Welcome to the cracker club, Tanya," Sanders told her, grabbing some of the long, straightened hair to jerk his endowment with.

Sarge stood there and enjoyed the sight of the black bitch sucking off his friends, obviously a wanton whore for white meat. She fed and sucked down as many inches as possible, even to the point of gagging up on Sanders when her gullet couldn't take him fully.

"Now I know why the bar's name is Cracker Club. A Negress can get used to this kind of team bonding," she coughed out before slurping down more white cop meat.

Both hands were jerking them off with complete abandon, trying to make it rain all over her black skin. Her shift didn't start until the evening so this was an endurance match.

Tanya's uniform was quickly becoming a whorish mess as copious trails of saliva and pre-cum splattered her heaving chest and chin. Lewd sucking sounds only made the officers harder, that talented mouth giving over forty-eight inches of white meat a run for their money.

Sarge didn't make a move the entire time, instead looking over the rookie. His cock ached as he hung back in arms reach. Tanya looked like a whore possessed, not giving the senior officer a chance to remain a bystander any longer.

"Slap my face with your heavy meat, Sarge. I've got three holes and two hands for a reason."

A sultry wink only broke up the slurping for a moment. He waited to see what she'd do and he was happy to see the rookie was getting into the test. One gangbang wouldn't dissuade his suspicions she might be a plant, but that just meant he'd have to rail her out daily.

SMACK!

The thick white pole hit the girl square between the eyes. She went cross-eyed as the pole was bigger than the length of her face. Immediately a hungry tongue licked around the base before lips sucked on the head, bobbing up and down messily. Sarge also had a fatter cock than the rest of the squad, and Tanya was having a hard time fitting her mouth around it.

"Shit, Sarge, you're going to split my mouth open. You're going to have to force it in."

"It'll give the boys a chance to use your other holes," he commented, grabbing some hair to lead her around like a bitch.

Sanders and Schmidt followed behind, giving the nigger's ass some hard spanks. Each time hand met flesh she moaned out, purring like a cat.

"Harder, sugah," she said, happily receiving a harder spanking.

Sitting on a bar stool, Sarge began face fucking the new girl like her life depended on it. Every thrust barely got a centimeter further into her mouth, he was just too thick for her. This did not deter Tanya, bracing against the man's legs, nails digging into flesh. Harder and harder, the senior officer tried to ram as much white meat down her throat, wanting to hear the bitch gag and moan for more. Part of him wanted the woman to quit the force and be their house nigger considering how eager the minx was at being whitewashed.

Standing behind her, Schmidt pulled down her pants to reveal a lacy pair of panties that had the picture of an alternate, and highly sexualized, queen of diamonds on them.

"Take a look at this Sarge, Tanya here is a Diamond Doll."

"Are you now? I shouldn't be surprised by how quick you were sucking us off then."

Tanya could only moan approval, feeling Officer Schmidt push his fat cock into her loose cunt. She wasn't a tight girl anymore thanks to her allegiance to the Diamond Dolls. One day she hoped to become a Queen of Diamonds. In the ghetto she'd see silly white girls with spade tattoos on their fat, ugly, stretch marked backs and bottoms. Seeing so many of those types of girls sickened her. It told her how stupid black men were that they wanted an unattractive white girl over a beauty queen like her.

Her senior year was when she found the Diamond Dolls website. It was a site dedicated to girls who craved to be fucktoys for white men, and white men only. Why a diamond was the first question in the FAQ section. She could still remember the answer, word by word.

'It is a symbol of the rich and powerful elite, just like white men. A perfect symbol for a patriarchal, white supremacist society.'

But Tanya didn't want to degrade her skin like the pathetic white girls she saw in the hoods. That is why she chose to wear her symbol of pride on her clothing. Shirts, pants, panties, she even had a necklace for party nights.

"Harder, crackers, fuck me harder. Don't you want this nigger to be glazed white?"

"You heard her, boys. I think she wants to the triple play," Sarge chuckled.

Tanya thought he meant sealing her up air tight, a cock for each of her holes. Instead she got a pleasing surprise. Once Sarge and Schimdt began fucking her pussy and ass with abandon, Sanders maneuvered carefully to shove his cock into her cunt as well.

"Oh...oh...fuck...yes...gape me out wide. Ruin my holes so I can only feel the biggest, whitest cocks you studs have to offer."

The black cop's body couldn't handle the fucking. Muscles failed and her face planted itself against the Sarge's chest.

"Don't tell me you're done already, nigger?" he asked her, cupping her face with both hands.

"I'm sorry, Sarge. I'm used to white men but you three are on a whole new level. Fuck...I don't think I can shit properly now."

Her voice was weak, and the words came out between raspy moans. Her holes hurt but she felt so good. This was the best job in the world. On-duty she cleaned up the streets of animals to help create a safer, cleaner world. Off-duty she can serve as a proper cum dump for any white officer that needs some stress relief.

"We won't break you, Tanya. We might put you on prostitution duty in the cracker district though. I bet there are a lot of white guys who'd enjoy filling your holes up like a swimming pool."

The raunchy idea sent the busty cop's body into orgasmic convulsions. This triggered the cops to begin shooting their immense loads of cum into her holes. So much seed got pumped into her womb, and even getting two cocks in one hole, she felt sealed shut. Once they started to pull out, all the cum gushed out like a river onto the dirty bar floor.

They did not treat her like a queen though, preferring to just let her body plop onto the stained floor. Her once clean uniform was now ruined with cum, saliva and puke.

"Thanks for the off-duty pick me up, Sarge. I'm going to need a good long sleep," Sanders said, buckling up his belt.

"Rookies. No Stamina," Schmidt replied, using Tanya's hair as a cloth to clean his cock with.

"Is this going to be a 'in my day' story, partner?"

"I don't need any stories. When you're given a whore like this to fuck, you keep fucking until you pass out or break your cock, whichever comes first. Am I right, Sarge?"

The sergeant was already grabbing the Diamond Doll by the legs and positioning her for another fun round.

"See, this is a man of action, rookie," Schmidt commented.

"You act like she is going somewhere. You know their reputation. Diamond Dolls drop their panties in seconds for white men. I want to enjoy fucking her when I don't feel like passing out."

Tanya heard the words but her brain couldn't focus. She was still in an orgasmic heaven after being so fully, and properly fucked. No tiny black dicks. Instead, mammoth, ivory, sexual muscles. Muscles that still fucked her as her brain finally began to process reality normally.

"Remember the plan for Friday, rookie, and don't be late."

The kid waved behind him as he walked off out of the bar.

"He has potential, Stan. We were young and stupid once."

The Sergeant flipped Tanya onto her stomach and thrust into her gaped out cunt. It was loose, and her cunt lips looked like flaps, but her body still did its womanly duty. Out of instinct, she reached out to suck on Schmidt's heavy balls. Even after cumming buckets, they felt full and ready for a second round.

"Am I pleasing you, sugah?" she asked between sucks.

"Enough that I'll be using you daily," Schmidt replied.

Even after all the fucking and sucking, the most erotic sight about the black cop was her uniform top remained on. None of the officers took it off, or even unbuttoned it. The black fabric was painted white with the potent mixture of cum and saliva. Her badge had globs of cum dripping down the metal. There was no way to hide what had happened to her, nor did she want to.

"Tonight you're riding with Sanchez, aren't you?" Sarge asked.

"Yes!" she screamed out.

An orgasm hit her at the same moment. Her holes were loose but that didn't stop the giant cock from slamming into her womb and telling her senses otherwise. Schmidt shut the girl up, shoving his cock down her throat. He wanted to see just how much pipe the girl could take if forced. Maybe she'd have to go undercover in a biker gang as some fat biker's 'old lady' or piece of play meat. It is good for a person to know their limitations.

"Only four inches? This is why I like pussy better, they stretch," Schmidt commented, seeing Tanya's mouth bulge. Her lips looked stretched to the absolute limit, leaving a giant length of his shaft exposed to the air. "O'Hare has a little less meat on his bone. You can practice on him at the house later."

Tears of joy ran down the woman's face. Orifices were sore, she smelled of sex, and her uniform now looked like she ran a train, but she was happy. The officer wanted to be accepted and respected for her abilities. Even though she happily lived a Diamond Doll's life, it was not a road just anyone could walk. She met and saw other wannabes fail miserably. Keeping up standards and a personal ideology to live by was not easy.

Sarge pulled out and slapped his cock over her face. Pussy juice leaked into her eye socket. It stung but it also turned her on. She was a Diamond Doll after all, and pleasing white men was their mission statement. Stroking both of their cocks as she licked their pissholes, the cop looked like a street walker, but she was earning her wings as a sister in white.

"So what is my new partner like, sugah?" she asked, sucking on the fat heads of their meaty cocks.

"A real MILF that one," Sarge commented. "I think you'll like working with her. She has a very hands-on approach to justice, always liking to get dirty and put her body on the line to help keep the streets safe."

"I still have the video of her high school gangbang. She had to take a few days off but it was worth it. Never heard a peep from the school again. Just a speech about cultural diversity and the proper response by white men when faced with a culturally sensitive manner."

"I like to give speeches, sugah. Got any rowdy schools of hung white boys needing an in-house cop?"

Tanya stood up and bent herself over one of the barstools. "My other holes are lonely, fellas. Be a good partner a stick one of your perfect cocks in there."

Sarge let Schmidt takeover, preferring to sample the slut's mouth more than her cunt. With a cock sliding in smoothly, the woman couldn't help but moan in pleasure at becoming a cock sheath again. Her nails dug into the Sergeant's leg muscles. No blood was drawn but he could feel them cut in deep. A bit of a masochist, it only turned him on more to feel that pain while seeing the look on the new girl's face. Tongue hanging out, eyes rolled back, if she wasn't lost in lust now she would be after her first shift with Sanchez.

"Too bad about LaTeesha," Sarge mentioned. "I heard she is out on the street as some stupid gangbangers ho."

"That is what she gets for picking the wrong side. She had her chance and she chose poorly. I liked her too. She did this humming trick with her throat that always made me explode the second she did it."

They talked casually about a past officer as they fucked Tanya without a care in the world. The entire scene was depraved in its attitude. No love, just wanton lust, and so casual they could talk shop while using the Negress cop like an Oreo fleshlight.

About an hour later they finally let the woman get some rest. By the time they were done, the cops could put their fists into her cunt, she was so gaped out. Tanya didn't care though. It only meant her pussy could service more white men at the same time. Still, she always tightened up some after these long sessions.

X

In the Academy, she was in a special program for non-white female recruits. There were no non-white male recruits during Tanya's class year. Cultural diversity they called it, and giving the minority white population of the city a fair chance. In a fresh policy enacted by the new mayor, the city was going to be cleansed of all criminal elements and made a safer, happier place again where a family could let their children ride a bike down the street without fearing he or she would get shot-up in a turf war.

People asked 'what about the white gangs? Surely there must be white criminals?' and there definitely were, but all the organized crime bosses knew which way the wind was blowing. They could be targeted and wiped out in the new police state, or come to an informal agreement that supported the Mayor's new agenda and manifesto. They don't cause the police problems with murders and other hard crimes that the public had zero tolerance for, and the police looked the other way as they muscled in on the non-white turf. Few bosses complained as it meant more profits and less hassle.

Tanya's special program also trained her for cultural outreach to the community, to help the police force regain the trust of the people. It was viewed as a reparations program. Got your car stolen by some thug gangbanger? Officer Tanya will be by shortly to get her holes abused and used to apologize for the police not doing a better job. Of course, being a Diamond Doll made the workload enjoyable and natural.

Being born in the internet generation, online porn was as natural as video games, YouTube, and high oil prices. So much smut and sex at a person's fingertips for more than a dozen lifetimes. Searching through random sites, random blogs, random stories, she came across the Diamond Doll website. It co-branded with White is Right Productions, the parent company. The front page had beautiful girls of all ethnicities in gorgeous cheerleader outfits. Pom poms at the ready. Big, healthy smiles, and slim, fit bodies. They looked like fantasies come to life.

It was more than a porn site full of lewd acts of carnal depravity. It was an organization, a self-help group for wading through the waters of a progressive, diverse future. Woman of all walks of life could admit and embrace their love of the white man, the cracker, and how servicing them brought joy to their hearts like nothing else. Fitness tips, cooking courses, and classes on proper attitudes were only a few of the offerings found on the free site by its members. Free being the operative word for a girl living in a ghetto, whose family could barely afford rent money and food.

12