Whitney's Panties Ch. 08-12

Story Info
Crossdresser with niece & her friend leads to more.
3.8k words
4.56
28.7k
8

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 12/14/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 8

I was more than surprised at the whole situation, BUT I was also "UP for the occasion" Veronica climbed onto the bed with me and we started to make out when I saw Whitney bring out the camcorder. Whitney and I had already made a few homemade porno tapes together. Whitney started filming Veronica and I together on the bed as we made out. We were soon in the 69 position with my raging hard-on releasing a load down Veronica's throat and me chewing on her clit through her second orgasm. She continued sucking me until I was hard again and turned to face me as she impaled herself on my renewed hard-on. I could feel the resistance just as I had with Whitney and then I felt her rise and push down again and the resistance was broken. She was now resting on my balls and we were both in heaven.

She started slowly rocking on my torso and soon her paced quickened and soon she rode her way through another series of orgasms. She became almost as wild as Whitney had. Before long I had released another load into Veronica pussy this time. It wasn't long before Whitney couldn't take watching anymore and had to join in. She climbed on my face and planted her tight little pussy on my lips and begged me to get her off. I replied with a few sharp jabs with my tongue before attacking her clit. Veronica climbed off my cock and laid down to watch the action.

Before I knew it Whitney was sucking me to another erection and then jumped up and squatted over my cock. She plunged down threw back her head and moaned for a minute. Veronica was now rubbing her pussy and was getting hot from all the action. Veronica grabbed Whitney's head and pulled her face to her wet waiting pussy. I watched as Whitney dove into her friend's pussy like it was her last meal. Seeing that sight damn sure didn't help me hold out very long before I was sending a load into Whitney's pussy.

After my cock had deflated completely, Whitney got up and placed her pussy over Veronica's waiting mouth and they ate each other for about an hour before I was completely ready to join in again. We made love in so many positions that night that I lost track of how many times I had climaxed. Needless to say – I was sore as hell the next morning waking up between two of the most beautiful and horny lil nymphos that I had ever met.

That night convinced Veronica that she wanted to stay and attend F.S.U with Whitney. She flew back home the following week to get her things and to tell her parents about her decision. Her parents were very supportive of her decision, completely unlike Whitney's parents. We have had repeat performances almost every night. Since Whitney's and Veronica's cycles are at different times of the month, I never go without pussy when I want it.

Chapter 9

The three of us have taken my crossdressing to the next level. I now occasionally go out with them dressed completely as a woman. The only looks I usually get are from horny guys who want to get into my panties. If they only knew! The girls started using a strap-on dildo on each other a few months ago and are now using it on me. I have to admit that it does feel great. It's an extra turn-on knowing that it's a hot babe doing me as I am dressed as a hot babe. Now the only time I wear men's clothing is to work, and then it's only the outer clothes. I am usually hiding a pair of panties and pantyhose or a sexy garter belt and nylons. Sometimes I even wear a bra if I know that I will be alone for awhile.

I have become so relaxed dressed as a girl that I have even ran into a few other employees from my work and they didn't recognize me. Well most of them didn't. My supervisor Melissa ran into us one night at a dance club. I always thought that she was a real homebody prude. She really surprised me dressed in the tight red dress that she barely squeezed into. She first recognized Whitney from the many times that she has been at my work. She came over and started talking to her. She asked where I was and if I was just setting at home. That's when she started giving me a second look. I just nervously smiled and kept sipping my drink. A few minutes later I excused myself to use the ladies room. (One of the biggest advantages to being a passable crossdresser )

As I exited the stall, I turned and faced Melissa. She smiled and asked "feel better Joanna?" I blushed and meekly asked how she knew? She said that she didn't at first but then she noticed how nervous I was and that I was consuming my drink much faster since she walked up. That got her attention and then she noticed my reaction when she asked about where I was. She decided to follow me to the ladies room to confirm her suspicion. She noticed that when I reached the restrooms that I stopped and looked at the men's restroom door for a moment.

I asked her if she was going to make a scene and she just smiled and said that I wasn't hurting anyone and that she didn't have a problem with it as long as it didn't effect my work. I thanked her and told her that I really enjoyed working for her. She smiled and said thanks. We walked back to my table and sat down and talked for the biggest part of the night. She asked me how and when I got started dressing in women's clothes. I told her that I only used to wear lingerie until Whitney came to stay with me.

She smiled and said that she could understand how a lil hottie like Whitney could talk a guy into just about anything, a lot of girls for that matter. I smiled and thought "If she only knew." After hours of talking with Melissa, we finally said goodnight and she kissed me on the cheek. Whitney, Veronica and I stayed a little longer before going home and we made love the rest of the night. I have to admit that since Whitney arrived and now Veronica, I haven't been getting much sleep. I was actually looking forward to school starting for them two.

Chapter 10

The next morning I arrived at work and found a note on my desk from Melissa. I went to her office and her assistant called her to let her know that I was there to see her. She said to let me in. As I walked into her office I was once again very nervous. She smiled and said to sit down and relax. I sat down and we talked about last night for a little while before she buzzed her assistant and asked her to get us some coffee. As soon as she was away from her desk, Melissa informed me that she was looking to fire and replace her assistant because she wasn't doing a very good job. She informed me that she had been considering me for the job but was told to hire a female since the job required that she work very closely with the person and that way they could avoid any possible sexual harassment. I asked why she was telling me this and that when she said that after last night that she had an idea of how she could hire a female and not upset me for not getting the promotion.

We both sat there in complete silence for a moment as Jill, her current assistant brought in the coffee. Once she left the room, Melissa asked if I was interested in taking my extra curricular activities to the next level. I was stunned to say the least. I asked her how she would explain to everyone why I was no longer there and how I was suppose to cash checks with a female name on them. She said that she had a handle on that as well. She used to live with a guy that works as a private detective and he could get the fake ID that I needed. She called him while I sat there and asked him to arrange a little after hours magic. I asked her if I could think about it for a day before giving her my decision. I really needed Whitney's opinion before agreeing to this arrangement.

That night after work I sat down with Whitney and Veronica and asked them what they thought. They were thrilled and said that now they could have a full time girlfriend with a special secret instead of a male friend/uncle with a crossdressing secret. We talked for a couple of hours about it and they agreed to help me get ready every morning until I could learn how to do my makeup and hair. We agreed to go shopping for several new outfits that would be suitable for office attire. I also needed a couple of wigs since most women dye their hair every now and then.

The next morning I informed Melissa of my decision and she was thrilled. I asked her if she could hold out until the following Monday for me to start in my new position. She asked why and I told her that I needed a new wardrobe if I was going to go thru with this. She smiled and said, "Here – take a company credit card and buy enough outfits and other essentials to last at least a couple of weeks without repeating. She said that she would ok all the purchases as long as they were reasonable. I thanked her again and left. I went around the office saying bye to everyone and told them that I was relocating back to California to start working for another company. Most were sad to see me go, as I was pretty well liked around the office.

Chapter 11

Once I finished making the rounds, I left to go home to prepare for my new life. Whitney & Veronica did my makeup and helped me get dressed. This was followed by Veronica's wig and a pair of medium heels. I was now ready to go shopping. We went to the mall and started on one end and hit every single store there. My favorites were of course Fredrick's of Hollywood & Victoria's Secret. I picked out several items to try on as well as several that Whitney & Veronica had chosen. I loved being able to pick something out and just walk into the dressing rooms to try it on. I don't know how many times I bought lingerie in the past only to find out that it didn't fit when I got it home, all because I couldn't try it on at the store. I repeated the same scene at every store we walked into. I was in heaven.

We ended up spending over $3,000.00 that day and I ended up with over 15 bags of clothes and shoes. We stopped at a local prosthetic store where I ordered a pair of silicone false breasts. The young lady gave me funny looks when she was filling out the paperwork. I just smiled. She said that they should be ready in about 2 days and that they would call me. I thanked her and we left.

We stopped and had some lunch before going home and screwing like rabbits for the rest of the night. The next two days I just spent lounging around the house dressed only in lingerie. The girls had started attending FSU so I pretty much had the place to myself. The prosthetic store finally called around 11:00 am the following day. I got dressed in a conservative outfit and put on my makeup & wig. I choose a nice pair of pumps and grabbed a handbag.

I arrived at the prosthetics store a short time later. I went in and met the same young girl. She went and got a white box and brought it back to me. She informed me of their return policy regarding silicone breasts. She then asked if I wanted to try them before I left the store with them to make sure that they would fit exactly like I wanted them to. I said sure and she showed me into a small room. She said that she would be right back. She returned only moments later carrying a can of medical adhesive. She closed the door behind her and asked me to remove my blouse and bra. As I unbuttoned my blouse and pulled it open I warned her that my bra was stuffed and that I didn't have any breasts. She smiled and said "You will in just a minute or so. I removed my bra and she test fitted the breasts before applying the adhesive. Once she had them in place where they looked right she removed them and sprayed some adhesive to the backs of the silicone breasts and again placed them into position. She held them there for about a minute or so and then released them. I could feel their added weight and mass pulling down on my chest.

She said walk around and let's see how they feel. It was amazing; they bounced and moved just like most women's breasts as I walked around the room. She smiled and said that they looked great on me. Then she started rubbing them and squeezing them like they were real. I watched in fascination as she fondled them before she dropped her head to them and started licking the nipples on them. Needless to say, the panties that I was wearing were struggling to contain my growing erection. She then stood up and said that they felt real in her mouth too. She said that no one should be able to tell that there weren't real. Then she removed her white smock and then her blouse, this was followed by her bra. She stood beside me and compared our breasts in the mirror. They both looked magnificent. She told me to fondle mine then hers to compare.

I did as she asked and they felt very similar. I could hardly tell by feel that mine were fake. She smiled and said "see I told you that they felt real." I said "you are right, I can't believe that they could be so real. She smiled as she put her bra, blouse and smock back on. She showed me back to the front where she gave me the instructions on how to care for them and included her home phone so that if I needed any extra special assistance, I could get a hold of her. I again thanked her and left wearing my new breasts. Every step I took had me more aroused than before. By the time I made it into my house I had already came in my panties twice.

Chapter 12

That evening, both Whitney and Veronica were all over me. We made love all night and into the morning before the girls had to leave for classes. I finally fell asleep around 9:00 that morning. My ass was really sore when I woke up that afternoon from the pounding that both girls gave me with the strap-on. I had never seen them like that before. It was like I was a real female and they were both men that were driven to pound me into orgasm. (Just like I had done to them so many times before)

When they arrived home that afternoon, they asked how I was feeling. I told them fine other than being quite sore from our activities. They both looked at each other and smiled. Then they looked and me and said that now I knew how they both felt the next day after I pounded them. They started laughing after Whitney said, It's not easy to walked after having a log driven between your legs for hours is it? I smiled and said "No – I guess it isn't." They both laughed and said that they hoped that they didn't hurt me too bad. I smiled and said that I would recover.

The rest of the week and weekend went pretty much the same way. On Monday morning I was up early and shaved extra close everywhere. Once out of the shower, I had to decide what to wear for my first day in my new position. I looked at every outfit to try to decide what would look most feminine on me without looking trashy. I finally decided on a white blouse with a black skirt and a black belt, but what to wear under them? I had always enjoyed it when the girls around the office wore black or red bras under their transparent white blouses.

I decided – What the hell, I am going to go for it. I chose a sexy black bra that was accented in scalloped lace, with matching thong panties. Once I had decided what I planned to wear, I grabbed the silicone breast and sprayed the medical adhesive on the back and fitted them into position. Whitney then put a little makeup around the edges to blend them in. This was followed by the black bra and panties. Then came a black garter belt and black nylons, followed by the blouse, skirt and wig. Then Whitney & Veronica did my make-up and I was now transformed into a very sexy yet conservative lady. I grabbed my purse and made sure that I had my new license and social security card. It was strange looking at a drivers license and knowing that it was me but not my real name. I was now "Stephanie Thompson" a 28 year old lil hottie. I always liked the name and it happens to be the name of my first girlfriend and the one that took my virginity. I took hers also – it was only fair.

I called a cab for a ride to work since I couldn't drive my own car as people would recognize it. When I arrived at work I was greeted by several women that I knew but not one of them recognized me. They introduced themselves and I introduced myself and they showed me around.(Funny –since I had worked there longer than ANY of them and had showed most of them around the place) I finally made it to my office and met up with Melissa. She was nearly floored when she saw me. She smiled and acted like she was explaining about the company and welcoming me as a new employee.

Once everyone else returned to their own areas, Melissa had me join her in her office. Once the door was closed behind us, she told me how amazing I looked and how she couldn't believe how convincing that I was. I thanked her and we talked for a few minutes. She asked how I got to work that morning and I told her that I took a cab but that I was going to have to figure something out since that could end up being quite expensive long term. She just smiled and picked up her phone.

She called down to the company transportation department and told them that she needed a new sedan for her new executive assistant to drive along with a company fuel card. I smiled and thanked her very much. I asked her what she wanted me to start on first. She smiled and said "ME – of course, silly" I looked at her strangely at first until she slid her chair out and sat back in her chair, spreading her legs to show me that she wasn't wearing any panties. I asked her if she was trying to mess up my make-up on my first day. She smiled and said "Hell yes, I am – now come here and get to licking" I smiled as I approached her and knelt down and could smell her musky scent.

She was already leaking juices from her slit and her erect clit was at-least ¾ of an in long protruding out from the top of her slit. When I commented about her clit, that is when she informed me that her husband, Eric wouldn't eat her pussy because he said that her clit looked to much like a penis. Then she said that he must have been jealous of it because her clit wasn't that much smaller than his penis. I smiled and said that I didn't have a problem with it if she didn't have a problem sucking my enlarged "clit".

She smiled and said that she had been thinking about it for years, but couldn't stop thinking about it since she caught me at the nightclub. She said that she wanted to drop to her knees on the ladies room floor and suck it that night in front of everyone. I started gently licking her slit for a few minutes before I finally attacked her clit with my tongue. After a few minutes I started sucking on her clit and she was all but screaming thru the first of several orgasms. After her 3rd orgasms she finally pushed my face away and told me to strip off my skirt and sit on her desk. I carefully removed my skirt exposing my panties, garter belt and nylons to Melissa's view.

What really caught her attention was how much of a bulge there was in my panties and how the head of my dick stuck out of the waistband. She smiled as she approached me and dropped her head to the head of my cock, which was almost completely hard by now. She licked the head a couple of times before using her teeth to pull down my panties. She stopped to admire my freshly shaven crotch and balls before sinking my cock balls deep into her mouth and throat.

I had never seen a girl do that before without gagging or atleast having to stop after the first few inches to get adjusted to it before continuing with their oral assault. It was only a matter of a few minutes before I was depositing the first of hopefully many loads of cum down this nympho's throat. I couldn't believe how my sex life had changed so dramatically since Whitney had arrived. Before Whitney, I had slept with two women in the last 3 years. Now I had been with 3 women in less than 3 months and had a chance at a 4th if I wanted. I was beginning to wonder how the hell I was going to keep up with 3 horny women.