Who Cares?

Story Info
Nobody cares, so why not do it?
1.9k words
4.38
92.9k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ed0613
Ed0613
155 Followers

I know I am a dirty old man, but I don’t give a shit. I can afford it and nobody gets hurt. Hell, most of the women liked the money and some of them actually enjoyed the rest of it.

Like the last time. I advertised for a live-in housekeeper/nurse/companion. I must have interviewed at least 10 women before I settled on Rochelle. She was (or at least so she said) a 39-year-old, recently widowed, housewife. She was a graduate nurse who got married as soon as she finished nursing school and, because she got pregnant right away, only worked at her profession for a few months. Now her husband was gone, her daughter was away in school and she needed money to take care of the outstanding bills her husband’s illness left. She also needed something to keep her for a year or so while she attended evening refresher courses three times a week at the local college to get re-certified as a nurse.

She wasn’t pretty but she was certainly cute, small in statue, short curly black hair, brown eyes and a smile that made you feel good if she happened to flash it in your direction. I should mention that she had a killer figure with breasts that looked to be just exactly a mouthful.

Anyway, here I was, a horny, crippled old man, well over 50 with lots of money who needed an attendant. Although I could walk a little with crutches, I usually used a wheelchair indoors because my knee and hip hurt so much when I walked. I really didn't need a nurse but I had to have someone to help around the house, prepare my meals and, what the hell, everybody can use a little TLC now and then. Like I said, I am old and crippled but not blind or castrated.

She wasn’t working anywhere and she was staying with her sister so we settled that she would move in with me the very next day. Her brother-in-law, Greg, helped her move a few boxes and some clothes with his SUV. I got the distinct impression he was relieved to have her settled somewhere other than his house and the feeling was mutual on her part.

Greg had hardly left when she said, “OK big boy, what’s first? Dinner or your massage?”

“I would rather not hurry the massage so lets do dinner first. Since you have had a busy day, I thought we could order some take out or a pizza. Which would you prefer?”

We settled on some delivery Chinese, sweet and sour pork with fried rice. We had a couple of highballs while we waited for the food. When it finally arrived, she wasn’t opposed to a little red wine so we killed a bottle of merlot. By the time dinner was over, I was mellow and she was more than a little tipsy, laughing at my jokes and giggling a lot. Somewhere along the line, she became beautiful.

When I suggested it was time for my massage, she smiled suggestively and said, “Are you sure you are ready for me? Go in and I will be there in a minute, or do you need help getting undressed?”

I really could have used some help but I thought it would be better not to push it at this time. “No, I’m fine.”

In my bedroom I stripped, lay face down on the bed and covered my ass with the sheet. Then I began to wonder what she meant by the crack ‘Are you sure you are ready for me?’ Visions of erotica took over my mind and by the time I heard her coming I was very aroused. I turned my head away as I felt her sit on the edge of the bed.

“JESUS CHRIST!”

“What’s the matter, big boy?”

“Your God Damn hands are cold as ice!”

She chuckled a little and slid one down my back, under the sheet and to the cheeks of my ass. She slid it between my legs and said, “This should warm up something, either you or my hands.” She was fondling my balls when she laughed, “Is it cold now?”

It was, but the feeling of her hand on my testicles was heavenly. I let out a little sigh or moan of pleasure and she whispered, “I thought that was what you wanted all along. Roll over and let me see what I am doing.”

I did as she asked and was pleased and a little proud when she gasped, “Boy, your injury sure didn’t affect your pecker. It looks like it is alive, well and rearing to go.”

“It is. What are you going to do about it?”

“Well, let’s see. I could massage it a little, or I could kiss it, or I could sit on it, but I think I should just ignore it.” She laughed out loud when she said, “But I wouldn’t do that to you, besides, I haven’t had any myself for a long time.”

She dipped her head and, with her hand wrapped around it, kissed my dick right on the end. She jerked it up and down a couple of times; licking and sucking on it like a Popsicle. “MMM, looks like it has been a while for you too, you’re leaking already.”

She let go, stood up and took down her shorts and panties. “Look at what you did to me. My pussy is leaking too.”

She was right. When I reached out and touched it, the sweet juice covered my fingers. “Why don’t you come a little closer and sit on my face and let me taste you like you did me.”

She was smiling when she said, “I can arrange that.” She stepped up on the bed and straddled my face, her hands on the headboard and her knees along side my ears. Slowly, she lowered her pussy until the hair was tickling my lips. I tentatively touched her with my tongue and she gasped. It had been years since I had tasted pussy, but it was still just as good and sweet as I remembered. I dove in as far as I could and she helped a lot by grinding herself against my out stretched tongue, grunting all the while.

I looked up and could see her face, framed by the underside of her breasts and outstretched arms. Her eyes were closed and her was mouth open as if she was in a stupor. She was slowly sliding back and forth on my mouth, emitting slight moans of pleasure. Imperceptibly, she began to speed up. Back and forth she slid, completely mesmerized by what my tongue was doing to her clit. She began to utter little sighs and grunts of contentment and then bigger gasps of breath timed to coincide with the movement of her cunt on my mouth.

Finally she stopped, clamped her knees hard against my ears and had the first of a series of orgasms. Her body was rigid as I kept probing at her with my tongue. She continued to quiver with each prod and her juice was so copious that it was running off the sides of my face. Eventually, she let go of the headboard and slid down my chest a little, leaving a wet, slippery trail. She eased off to one side and kissed me, sucking her own juice from my lips.

She put her hand on my cock and gave it a little stroke. “Oh my God, I haven’t had that done to me in years. You are really good. As soon as I catch my breath I am going to show you just how wonderful it is. I think am just as good at it as you are.”

It may have been only the power of suggestion but by the time she recuperated and started on me I was so close to cumming that it only took moments. And, she was right! She was good. I don’t think I ever had better. Don’t get me wrong, I never had a bad blowjob but some are better than others. I think this was, by far, the best I ever had. She used every trick in the book and some that weren’t. I think she even invented a couple of new ones.

Later, we lay side by side and would have smoked, if we smoked. She said, “For an old, cripple guy you suck pretty good.” She was giggling when she grabbed my soft dick, wiggled it back and forth and said, “But I don’t think your cock survived the battle.”

“It did and it will fight again, shortly.”

“Tell me when you are ready.”

“Keep doing that and it will only be a couple of minutes.”

She kept doing that and I was ready in just a couple of minutes. She threw a leg over my middle and moved around to sit on my stomach, her ass pushing against my fully expanded cock. Slowly, she backed down, folding it between my legs. At some point she raised up a little and it sprang back, aimed dead center at her pussy. When she lowered herself, it disappeared into her wet snatch without a pause.

She had her hands on my chest and was looking down into my eyes. “MMM, That fits nice right there. I will control the action and we are going to take this slow and easy. I don’t want you to finish until I do. You just lay there and let me do all the work.”

I thought she was a great sucker. I found out she was just as good as a fucker. She was a master, sliding up and down on my rigid cock, stopping at the bottom of the stroke and clinching the muscles in her pussy as if she were milking me with her cunt, then going so far up I was afraid my dick would fall out of her warm box. Every time I thought I would loose it, she slowed down and let me recover a little. There had to be 10 or 15 minutes of this before she began to speed up and I knew she was going to climax again. I gritted my teeth, determined to hold back and not cum until she did.

Just when I couldn’t hold on any longer she gasped, “Oh, god, NOW! MMM, fuck me hard.”

I was trying to fuck her hard but my twisted body only had limited strength. I was finally able to thrust my hips up to meet her downward strokes a little but it was only a moment or two before I went over the edge and fell into the abyss of coitus, where nothing exists except your cock and the divine, warm sleeve it is plugged into. I became aware that there was someone else in the universe when I heard her gasp, “Oh, I haven’t had a climax like that in years. Did you cum?”

My mind and body was still dancing in the ballroom of carnal rapture but I managed to say, “Yeah, I think so.”

She slowly disengaged her self from me and went into the bathroom. I was almost asleep by the time she got back with a warm washcloth and cleaned me up. She curled up beside me on the bed and whispered in my ear, “I think I’m going to like working for you.”

I think I am going to like having her work for me. I know I am going to give her a ‘raise.’

Copyright © 02-15-2003 by E. J. Sheeran. All rights reserved. This work, in part, or whole, is not to be distributed, reproduced, transmitted or posted, in any manner, without the express written permission of the author.

For comments on this story contact me at the link below.

Ed0613
Ed0613
155 Followers