Who Do You Belong To?

Story Info
A fight with Joe reminds Laura who she belongs to .
6.7k words
4.38
60.5k
82
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Constructive criticism welcome!

I don't condone this but its just a fantasy piece.

Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Laura heard her phone buzz.

It read; I'm back in town.

She new what that meant. What it always meant. Why did she always go crawling back to him? She never knew. Something always felt right with him even during their complicated relationship. He left over a year ago to pursue his dreams and escape reality. She was left feeling rejected and alone. She dated around to find a replacement but no one struck her fancy. Laura felt numb when she dressed herself. It was late and she just threw on some sweats. She grabbed her things and darted out the door. She was met with a brisk cool that chilled her slightly. She turned on her car and off she went.

The drive was short, he only lived around the corner. It was a convenient relationship due to their proximity. She turned off the car and sat there for a moment. Why was she so drawn to him, easily manipulated and played? She shook it off and went inside. The door was left unlocked and she just walked on in like countless times before. She was met with him sitting on his couch playing a video game like countless times before. She took her spot next to him and made herself at home. He hadn't changed minus his hair cut. He had a well muscled body, something he maintained regularly at the gym. He was tall, with light brown hair and piercing blue eyes outlined in thick eye lashes. He was everything she found attractive in a man, strong, dominating but kind. She would do anything he told her to do and he knew it.

"How have you been?" asked Joe, pausing the game to look at her. He took in her form. She lost some weight since last time, she looked more toned. It caused his cock to stir. Her hair was tied loosely and some strands fell out. She threw on some sweats and a shirt and hoodie which was left open. She didn't wear a bra and that excited him. She had dark brown hair that she died lighter, something he didn't approve of. He loved her natural hair color and the shine it had. She had brown almond eyes that eyed him curiously.

"Surviving." Laura admitted.

"Come here." Joe demanded softly. He held his hand out. Laura didn't move. Joe's smile turned to a disappointing scowl. "You know I'll just make you anyways." Laura knew that and crawled over to him willingly. Joe's smile returned. She rested her head on his chest and he wrapped his arm loosely around her. He danced his fingers over her body and it caused her to shiver.

"Why are you back in town?" asked Laura.

"Because I can be." Joe said vaguely. Laura looked up at him and shot him a look. She could always get him to talk. "I don't know what I'm doing with my life. Everyone I meet is stupid. I just want to have amazing sex, fall in love and be done with it all."

"Don't we all." Laura chuckled.

"Will you sleep with me?" asked Joe.

"Of course I will, you know that."

"No, I mean sleep in the actual sense, just in my arms, all night." said Joe. Laura was surprised, she thought he just wanted his rocks off tonight.

"You know I will." said Laura.

"See! That's all I want!" Joe exclaimed. Laura moved back and glared at him.

"So I'm just some back up plan? Come to me when the world butt fucks you?" Laura said heatedly.

"What? What are you talking about? You've been the main plan ever since I met you." Joe admitted.

"What?" Laura said in disbelief. "What do you mean the main plan?"

"Nothing. It doesn't matter. You keep putting out for strangers." Joe retorted.

"You've slept with twice as many people as I have. I don't want to hear it." Laura barked.

"Oh yeah? Maybe I have but then why did I stop sleeping around the moment I met you?"

"You did?" Laura said surprised.

"Pft. You didn't even notice. Too busy playing your boy toys." He had her there. She never noticed he stopped sleeping around and she was always observant. Why?

"I wasn't going to wait around and pine away for you. I wanted to go steady, I tried to push you in that direction. You never showed any hint of wanting that. You flat out told me you didn't want that. Eventually I accepted we were just fuck buddies." Laura rose, she really didn't like the new direction their talk was going. He hurt her, she didn't want to relive it. She made her way for the door when Joe grabbed her arm and yanked her back. She fell into his strong arms and chest, her own arms trapped in his firm embrace. His expression was strained, he looked angry, hurt and disappointed all at the same time.

"I never pursued it because you would just come in, get off and go. It was pretty sad Laura."

"I did that because I assumed that's what you wanted!" Laura said angrily. All those feelings she successfully buried were bubbling to the surface again. He pressed his forehead to hers, his eyes closed, calming his breathing. He relaxed his grip. Laura slipped out of his hold, grabbed her keys and left. She could feel his eyes boring into her back, burning into her. But she remained strong and kept up her pace to her car.

The cool air hit her like sweet relief. It was getting pretty heated back there. She slipped into her car and sat there reflecting. What the hell just happened? Her head fell back on the head rest. She banged her head on it softly. "Shit, Shit, Shit!" Laura exclaimed. She finally calmed down enough to drive home. She cranked up the a.c. to keep her sanity in check. The cool air was a rough contrast to her warm cheeks. Laura pulled into her driveway and finally relaxed. She let herself in and flopped on her bed, her arm covering her eyes.

Her phone did it's little ring to alert her of an update. Joe just went from single to in a relationship! That son of a bitch! He didn't even wait a day to hop on the next bitch that came along! Laura was fuming. She threw her phone and silently thanked it landed in her reading chair. She angrily paced her floor. She stalked over to where her phone was and texted her best friend. She needed a wild night out to forget him and that's exactly what she intended to do.

~~~~~~~~~~

Ding-Dong.

"I'm coming!" Laura shouted.

*Knock Knock Knock* Ding-Dong!

"Shit! I said I'm coming!" Laura bellowed. She ran to her door and opened it. There was her best friend Mary, dressed and ready to go. Mary was an attractive girl, she knew how to have a good time but she also had a level head. It was probably why they were such good friends. Tonight Mary was dressed in a body hugging red dress. It was ruched all over with thin spaghetti straps that strained to keep her perky dd's up. Accentuated with black pumps, gold jewelry and thick eyeliner to surround her big brown eyes, Mary looked like a dime. Her wavy brown hair flowed to the small of her back which accentuated her curvy figure. She wasn't thin but she wasn't heavy either.

Proud of her friend's ability to clean up they trotted out the door and ready to go.

"So, I have a surprise for you!" Mary said excitedly in the cab. They were headed over to the cities hottest club.

"Oh god, what is it. " Laura said dreadfully.

"No, No! I set up a double date for us!" Mary beamed.

"You did what!" Laura said exasperated while punching her best friend in the arm.

"You know Troy! I've been talking to him for awhile and I let it slip that you wanted to go out because of drama with Joe and he offered to meet us there with his buddy Sam! C'mon Laura! I want you to meet Troy and have some fun tonight with Sam! Loosen up!" Mary persuaded.

"I thought it was just going to be the two of us tonight!" Laura said childishly.

"It'll be fun! Besides, it's better when a man dotes on you and doesn't let you spend a dime!" Mary said ruefully with a wicked smile. Laura nodded her head in agreement, half smiling, still unhappy about it but willing to have some fun tonight.

The cab pulled up and Mary hopped out and practically dragged Laura behind her. They got in line, which was surprisingly not that bad tonight. Mary texted Troy that they were here.

"So what does Sam look like?" Laura said with great difficulty. Mary beamed and clapped her hands in excitement.

"He's a cutie-pie! He's a little above average height, maybe 5'10", tanned, muscled and double brown." That was their code for brown hair and brown eyes. Laura relaxed, he didn't sound all that bad. She was only 5'3" so he was still taller than her by some. All of a sudden Mary squealed and took off. Laura winced and watched Mary run into the arms of a decent looking guy. He was the tallest of the two but not by much. He had blonde hair and green eyes, muscled, tanned with straight teeth. His hair was cut short but you could tell it was naturally curly. He welcomed Mary into his arms and he twirled her around in the air. Laura smiled at their display and felt a twinge of envy at the same time. They looked cute together.

Laura finally looked at Sam. He was definitely handsome. Straight nose and face. Short tousled brown hair. He had straight teeth and a cute smile as he observed his friend and his girl. He looked fit and tan. He wore a modern black sports coat, a gray button down with the top few buttons left undone and black slacks. He finally looked over to where Laura stood and his smiled fell from his face. She noticed and instantly cast her eyes downwards. She silently cursed herself, he didn't find her attractive at all! Oh, the humiliation! Sam instantly realized his mistake. He hurried over to Laura to make things right.

"Laura?" Sam said softly while lightly holding her arm. Laura looked up, ready to fake the night at her best friend's expense.

"You must be Sam. Nice to meet you." Laura said cooly and mildly annoyed. "Let's just get this over with for those two over there." With that she turned away to check the status of the line. They were almost inside. Sam stood there, slightly shocked and stinging from her detachment. The lovebirds finally joined them laughing giddily and displaying too much childish affection. Laura instantly changed her demeanor, she smiled and matched her friends energy. She stood closer to Sam and started making idle chat with him.

"So what do you do Sam?" Laura asked. Taken aback by her quick change of demeanor he hesitated to answer. Under the scrutiny of Troy and Mary he finally found his words.

"I, uh, I'm a journalist." Sam finally spurted out. Laura looked impressed, or maybe was pretending to be.

"For who?"

"The main news channel here in the city." Sam said more evenly. Laura smiled and nodded.

"Yay! We're finally next!" Mary said excitedly. With that the group entered the dark club. The music was loud, colorful lights played across the room and the room smelled of sweat and arousal. "You two find us a booth, Troy and I will grab us all drinks!" Mary yelled but barely being heard. Sam understood and grabbed Laura's hand to lead her away in search of a booth. Mary winked at Troy, they were going to take their time getting the drinks.

When they were far enough away from the lovebirds Laura tried to drop the charade and get her hand out of Sam's but he only squeezed tighter. He passed the booth area and headed for the bathrooms. Laura's stomach dropped and she started to resist more. What the hell was this sick bastard up to?! Sam felt her tug back and he whirled around. He wrapped his arm around her slim waist and urged her to go into the handicap bathroom. He flicked the lights on and locked the door behind him. Laura stared at him nervously while standing as far away from his as possible.

"What the hell are you doing?!" Laura said borderline hysterical.

"Listen. You got the wrong impression! I was just surprised when I first saw you!" Sam said urgently.

"You don't have to explain or put it nicely Sam. I'm not dense. I'm not your type. It happens." Laura said darkly.

"No, No, No! It's just that Troy didn't do you justice in his description. I was expecting some dull girl but I was completely shocked to see you!" Laura just narrowed her eyes skeptically. "I honestly wasn't expecting to have such a striking woman meet me here tonight." Sam said softly. He soaked in her form. She was short and curvy in all the right places. He boobs looked big on her small frame but he guessed they were borderline c cup. They were a good perky handful and anything more than that was a waste in Sam's eyes. They pushed together for a tempting display of cleavage in her form fitting black dress. Her waist narrowed perfectly and her hips flared enough to create the perfect hourglass figure. She was toned and fit. She had glowing olive skin and her almond brown eyes were highly expressive. Her pretty face framed by dark brown hair that was straight as a pin but swept up in an intentional messy bun. He caught a quick glimpse of her pert ass, it was round and firm but looked soft and jiggly. He frankly had to fight his forming hard on to remain polite.

Laura saw Sam's unashamed survey of her body. His half hooded eyes of lust and semi hard on was all she needed to believe he was telling the truth. She blushed and looked away while inadvertently trying to cover her form with her arms. Getting nervous of what would happen next she walked towards where Sam stood. His eyes widened and he sucked in a breathe of air anticipating a move but she only reached behind him to unlock the door and open it slightly. Disappointed but relieved Sam got out of the way so she could open it fully and they could slip out. He glanced at her swaying ass as she left the room and stifled a groan. He flicked off the lights, readjusted his hard on and wrapped his arm around his date's waist. Her skin was so soft he wished it was pressed up against his naked body as they rolled around his bed doing unspeakable things.

Sam led them back to the booth section but they had to fight their way through the sea of people on the dance floor. Laura walked in front of him while holding his hand so they wouldn't separate. The song changed and the crowd frenzied in excitement. Bodies jumped around and bumped into the pair repeatedly. A man knocked into Laura causing her to bump back into Sam. He caught her in his strong arms and she could feel his muscled body on her back. It caused her to shiver at the mental image of what he'd look like shirtless. She gasped when she felt his hard on press into the small of her back. It was thick and she guessed it was around 7 inches. Sam wrapped his arms tightly around Laura and whispered into her ear. "We could just dance, we are at a club after all." Laura could feel the smile in his voice. He turned her around and pressed her into him again. His leg went in between her legs and hers did the same. He held the nape of her neck while his fingers intertwined into her soft hair, holding her to gaze into his eyes as they ground into each other.

Laura's breathing was ragged, she could feel her arousal get the better of her. He smelled so good and felt even better pressed into her. He was a well dressed man, handsome with a career. What more could a girl ask for?! An image of Joe flashed in her head and she shook it off. She could see his disapproval of her behavior and it made her hotter. All of a sudden a white light flashed and momentarily blinded the pair.

"Look at these two lovebirds!" Mary squealed while holding her smart phone. She instantly uploaded it to her page, captioning it as "Girl's Night Out!". Troy was right behind her, grinding into Mary's plump behind. "Thought you two were gunna find us a booth!" Mary teased while trying to yell louder than the blaring music. "Here, we got you your drinks!" Laura nodded in appreciation and downed hers in a few gulps. Sam smiled wickedly and followed suit. They threw the plastic cups over their shoulders and continued dancing. Mary and Troy danced near them, caught in their own chemistry.

The group danced through multiple songs. Laura was certainly feeling buzzed and being so close to Sam was temptation. She was getting increasingly more brazen as the night went on. Brushing her hand on Sam's hard on, nipping at his ear and licking the side of his neck. It was driving Sam mad and he loved it. He grabbed her ass and pulled her in tight to claim her mouth with a fiery kiss. Their tongues danced and she groaned into his mouth. She melted into him, his hand holding the back of her head and her hair entwined in his fingers. He felt her pert nipples press into his strong chest and he could strongly smell her desire. Laura broke off the kiss and slurred, "Bathroom!" Sam just laughed.

"Meet me at the bar when you're done, I'll order us another round." Sam winked. He watched her slice through the crowd, her body flush with a sheen of sweat and her ass begging to be squeezed. He smiled to himself and headed towards the bar. Little did the pair know they were being watched. Joe downed his whiskey and made his way to the bathroom. His opportunity was here. He was fuming at the sight of Laura dry humping the shit out of that bastard.

Laura splashed some cool water on her chest and on the back of her neck. She was flush and hot and needed water desperately. She looked in the mirror and smiled. Her messy bun looked even messier, she was glistening with sweat but she still looked good. She admired her tight form and her nice display of cleavage. She touched up her make up before heading back out to find Sam. She was humming to herself when she bumped into a large figure.

"Oof!" Before Laura could even apologize she saw Joe and her heart skipped a beat.

"Hey sweetie. Fancy meeting you here." Joe said darkly and surprisingly calm.

"Oh. Hey Joe. Uhh. What's up." Laura asked nervously. She tried circling around him so she could back up into the crowd and lose him if need be. She knew how he was.

"Oh, you know. Just watching my girl dry hump the shit out of some son of a bitch." Joe said all too evenly. Laura's stomach flipped. He looked absolutely predatory and dangerous. His calm demeanor was frightening because she knew he was anything but.

"I-I'm not your girl Joe! How they hell did you find me?!" Laura said defiantly.

"The hell you are!" Joe barked causing Laura to cower slightly. "Funny thing about smart phones sweetie is that they are only as smart as its owner." He showed her the picture Mary uploaded on her page, her and Sam in a tight embrace battling with their tongues. Laura felt her jaw practically hit the floor. She shook her head no.

"Funny, I change my status to in a relationship for you and here you go and do this." Joe said tsking with disappointment.

"What?!" Laura said completely surprised.

"You're mine, Laura." Joe said menacingly. With that he grabbed her wrist and dragged her to the emergency exit by the bathrooms. They flew out the door as cool air hit their warm bodies. Joe pressed Laura up against the alley wall, the sound of the muffled music still present.

"What the hell do you-" Laura was cut off. Joe brought his lips crashing down onto her soft pouty ones. She groaned in denial and tried to escape it but his firm grasp on the back of her neck held her still.

"You're mine Laura. No one else can have you." Joe whispered harshly in her ear. The words made Laura tingle and she felt her stomach clench. His hard stare into her wide eyes held her paralyzed. All she could do was nod ever so slightly. She knew in her heart his words rang true but her gut told her to run. Joe smiled, glad she accepted it and understood. He loosened his grip and Laura made her escape. She ran to the street and saw the nightclub's entrance in sight. She opened her mouth to scream but a strong hand cut off her voice and covered her mouth. Mere muffles sounded which the loud music, that seeped through the walls, covered.

"Bad mistake sweetie." Joe growled in her ear. Laura felt a stray tear run from her cheek. He grabbed her hip hard and yanked her back to feel his raging dick pulse in his pants. Laura's heart dropped once she realized his intentions. Her struggles intensified when she spotted Sam emerge from the club looking confused. He saw Laura struggling with a man in the shadows and ran towards her.

12