Who Do You Think You Are

Story Info
Frank thinks he's a real stud; Kathy has different opinion.
3k words
2.71
44.6k
21
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Omega12
Omega12
557 Followers

"Do you know what that arrogant bastard Frank said to me today?" Kathy was asking her husband Billie. "He said we should get together and he would show me a real good time. I know what his idea of a real good time is."

"Now Kathy, Frank and Amanda used to be our best friends. Just because Amanda left him doesn't mean that we should reject him also, I'm sure you misunderstood what he meant. I think he's just trying to be friendly; he's probably feeling a little lonely right now with Amanda gone."

"He's an arrogant son of a bitch. He thinks all he has to do is ask and any woman will fall into bed with him."

"I think you're execrating Kathy."

She was seething inside; even her own husband thought he was a nice guy; well she was going to show him. She knew Frank wanted to fuck her, so she was going to tease him until he wanted her so bad that she could make him beg and then she was going to reject him in the most humiliating way she could.

"OK let's invite him for dinner tomorrow. I'll wear something sexy and let's see how he reacts." She outdid herself wearing a short skirt and a tight sweater with no bra. At dinner time Frank sat at the head of the table with Billie on one side and Kathy on the other. Why doesn't Billie say something, Kathy wondered, that's were he usually sits.

"I want to drink a toast to your wonderful wife, Billie. You're so lucky to have a sexy wife like Kathy." Saying this he lifted his glass of wine to his lips and Billie did the same. As Frank drank his toast he placed his hand on her leg. She pushed his hand away in disgust. She knew she was good looking, a natural blond with long flowing golden hair that reached her shoulders; not like some of the others that had to go to a hairdresser every week to hide the black roots. She was not big, about five feet, five inches, but her pointy breasts looked almost too big for her compact body, not that any of the guys she knew minded.

Over dinner he talked about his breakup with Amanda. He said he tried his best to hold his marriage together but Amanda wanted out. He said she probably had a lover on the side and even though she was unfaithful to him, he would still welcome her back because he loved her so much. He was 30 years old, just over 6 ft. tall and muscular. He had jet black hair and every time he looked at an attractive woman, he wondered what she would be like in bed.

What a load of crap. Amanda had told Kathy why she was leaving. Frank was not only screwing around on the side but he made her do disgusting things like making her get down on her hands and knees so he could screw her from behind.

When the evening was over, as Kathy was showing him to the door, he said to Billie, "Would it be alright if I gave your wonderful wife a kiss to thank her for the delicious dinner?"

"Sure, that's OK."

He grabbed her, pulling her body tight against him, and as he forced his tongue into her mouth, his right hand massaged her breasts. When he felt her nipple stiffen he gave it gentle squeezes with his fingers. All of this was out of Billie's sight. Billie was only an inch taller than Kathy and kind of on the skinny side. He had brown hair, what you could see of it because he was going prematurely bald.

You sick bastard, Kathy thought, french-kissing me and feeling me up with my husband not more than 10 feet away. So why was her body responding to the feel of his cock pressing against her?"

When he was gone, Billie said, "See I told you Frank was a good guy. He complemented you all evening and even asked me permission before he kissed you. I think he misses Amanda terribly and is just looking for a little female companionship." You are soo naïve Kathy thought.

A few days later Frank was over again. "I know this Friday is your wedding anniversary and I want to celebrate it with you by taking both of you to dinner at the Sierra Club. I can't celebrate mine because Amanda left me so please let me celebrate yours."

"That would make it a very expensive evening for you Frank, and it's not really necessary" Billie replied.

"But I want to. The two of you are my best friends."

"Then we would be happy to, wouldn't we Kathy?"

"Yes Billie." This guy was laying it on so thick only a moron couldn't see it was nothing but a con job. She could see the smirk of satisfaction on his face as he winked at her.

The Sierra is a dinner dance club and all through dinner Frank made sure the wine was flowing freely. He talked to Billie more than Kathy; telling him that even though Amanda cheated on him he would forgive her because he loved her so much. Billie told him he thought Amanda made a mistake leaving a nice guy like Frank. Kathy couldn't believe it. Billie was swallowing Frank's lies hook, line and sinker.

After dinner the tables were cleared, cocktails were served and a dance combo came on to play. "Would it be OK if I danced with your beautiful wife Billie?"

"Sure go ahead. I don't dance much and I know Kathy likes to dance."

That smug bastard, he didn't even ask her, he just asked her husband. At first they danced at arms length but as he maneuvered her away from Billie's sight he pulled her tight against him. He tried to kiss her but she turned her head but his hands massaging her ass was getting her aroused. They returned to the table to have another drink with Billie. "Your wife is a wonderful dancer; so was Amanda and dancing with your wife brings back memories of happier times. Would it be OK if I danced with your wife again?"

"Sure that's OK." Both Frank and Kathy noticed a slur in his voice. This time he didn't even bother trying to get out of sight before feeling her up. Now he massaged her ass with one hand and her breasts with the other. She still wouldn't kiss him but she didn't push him away either. The next dance was one of the slow dreamy kind and Frank slid his hand from her breast over her stomach to her pussy. Holding her close, no one else could see what he was doing. With one hand holding her tight he fingered her with the other. "Quit that you horny bastard," Kathy said leaving him standing on the dance floor, she returned to their table."

When she got back to the table she could see Billie was drunk. "Time to go home Billie, It's getting late."

When they got home as Billie struggled to get the key in the door Frank asked. "Did you have a good time Billie?" Frank asked.

"Yes thank you soo much." His speech slurred. Kathy said nothing, disgusted at both of them. Frank could tell Billie was close to passing out and he offered to help her get Billie upstairs to bed. Kathy was not keen on having Frank in her bedroom but she realized she did help. They got him to bed.

"Do you want me to help you undress him?" Frank asked.

"No, I'm fine. Thanks for helping me."

"You can thank me a whole lot better than that," he said grabbing her, holding her tight and forcing her to kiss him. She struggled in his arms but he forced her onto the bed beside Billie. He took a moment to undo his belt and let his pants down. She had only a brief moment to get away before Frank was all over her. Billie was close to passing out but he mumbled something about Frank and a great evening.

"Get off me you beast, what kind of a sleaze ball are you trying to fuck me with my husband right beside me?" He had pushed up her dress enough that his cock could touch her panty covered pussy but there was no way he could fuck her from that position. She was calling him names but she had actually spread her legs a little bit making it easier for him to finger fuck her. Her pussy was moist so now he could get about a half inch of his cock in her pussy through her panties but that was about as far as he could go. Now he shifted position to get two fingers on her pussy and gave her rapid fire finger thrusts.

"Look Kathy, your wimp husband has fallen asleep. He had his fun, now it's our turn."

"How dare you try and fuck me in my own bed, with my husband lying right beside me. Get off me you sex maniac."

"Stop teasing me you bitch. Get those panties off or I'm going to rip them off. Never mind, I'm going to rip them off and keep them as a souvenir."

"Did you say something Frank?" Billie mumbled.

"No Billie, you go and have a nice sleep now. Turning to Kathy he said, " What are you doing still wearing your panties? You must want me to rip them off

"Please don't Frank. Those silk panties cost me seventy five dollars. I'll take them off."

No sooner had she got her panties off when Frank rammed his cock in her. Billie was always so gentle with her, sometimes sucking her pussy a little first to make sure she was in the mood. This animal could care less about her; he just wanted to fuck, so why was her pussy soo wet making it easy for him to shove his cock in her. Hard deep thrusts soon had her moaning but she tried to keep quiet so that her getting fucked didn't wake up her husband beside her in bed.

"Kathy did you say something?" Billie slurred.

"No Billie, just go to sleep."

Frank's big cock fucking her, soon had her building toward her orgasm when she felt him flood her pussy with cum and pull out. That dirty bastard got his rocks off and pulled out leaving her frustrated. "You arrogant bastard, you raped me in my marriage bed. I have a good mind to report you to the police."

He stuffed his cock back in his pants leaving her still on her back on the bed. "Billie, wake up, your wife needs you to suck her pussy." He rolled Billie over and got him in position. "Start sucking, show your wife what a good husband you are." Frank left taking her panties with him.

Kathy was mad at both of them but his sucking soon had her building toward the orgasm denied her by Franks quick withdrawal. Besides she liked Billie's tongue working in her pussy and it served him right to be sucking another man's cum out of her pussy..

For the next month, Frank did not make a move on Kathy. He was over a few times to play chess with Billie but that was all. On one of those occasions when Kathy was out he tried again. "Billie, as you probably know this weekend would have been my 5th wedding anniversary and I'm feeling completely depressed. I'm alone most nights but this Friday is going to be especially hard on me as I mourn my lost love. I wonder if you would allow your wife to come over to my place for a little while just so that I could have some female companionship to help me through this trying time. I know Kathy and Amanda used to be best friends and I thought maybe Kathy might be able to give me some ideas on how I could get my wife back."

"I'm sure Kathy would be happy to do that. What time do you want her over?"

"Eight o'clock would be fine and thank you for being such a good friend."

When he told Kathy she was mad. "How could you send me over to his house? I told you all he wants to do is fuck me, are you alright about that?"

"Now I'm sure you have him all wrong. He even thought you might have some ideas on how he could get his wife back."

"You're blind but if that's what you want I'll go."

He was an arrogant bastard but he knew what he wanted and went after it. As long as their reputation is intact it's kind of exciting for women to be pursued by virile young men intent on fucking them. It was like she was the lioness that the lion king chose for his mate over all the other lionesses. No, that's too romantic; Frank is one step above a rapist but sometimes it's more stimulating to just submit to rough and wild sex than give in to the begging pleading types like her husband.

When she arrived he gave her several drinks to hopefully make her loosen up a bit, but it wasn't working, she was still mad at him. Then she saw her panties lying on the floor in a dirty heap. "Is that my panties?"

"Yes, I use them to wash my car; they do a great job, no streaking or smearing."

"You dirty bastard, those silk panties cost me seventy five dollars," She slapped his face as hard as she could. He slapped her ass back several tines just as hard. "Stop hitting me," she said.

"Then stop calling me names," as he grabbed her trying to French kiss her and when she wouldn't open her mouth for him he bit her lip. When she opened her mouth to complain, he pushed his tongue deep in her mouth while digging his fingers into her ass and forcing her body against his throbbing cock. He was treating her like a whore but somehow it was very stimulating.

Maybe it was because he was so different from her husband, who was considerate and always asked her if he could make love to her. This guy was more like an animal that just took what he wanted, yet it sexually excited her. Was it because she was relieved of any guilt? If this guy took her against her will, then everything that happened was his fault entirely. She just went along with it because she had no choice. No one could accuse her of being unfaithful or a bad wife because he made her do it. So absolved of all responsibility she could relax and submit.

He tore her blouse open and was lifting her skirt getting ready to rip off her panties. "Please Frank, don't rip my panties. This is the last pair of silk panties I have. He had already pushed her down on the sofa and was roughly massaging her pussy through her panties. Why do women put men through all this aggravation? They want it just as bad as men do but they insist on playing this game. "Don't rip them; I'll take them off for you." He mauled both her breasts while she lifted her hips a little and slipped her panties off.

This guy has no idea of what foreplay is. She no sooner had her panties off and he had shoved his cock in her, starting to fuck her hard. He was attacking her so why did it feel soo good having his big cock thrusting in and out of her. He had ripped off her bra and his rough hands were mauling her breasts, sending extra tingles straight to her pussy. She could tell he was getting close to cuming so she bucked against him a little harder to get herself off before he came in her and went soft.

After a bit Kathy said "I had better be going home now."

Frank replied, "No you don't. Billie told me that if you wanted to you could stay the night to help me get through my anniversary instead of spending it all by myself."

"And who says I want to?"

"I do. Look I picked up a deli plate at the grocery store; it has lots of shrimp in it which I know you like, and I rented a good movie, and I have a nice warm bathrobe for you to wear because your clothes are not in the best of shape."

A couple hours later Kathy was asking herself; what am I doing sitting beside this guy watching a movie when he raped me less than two hours ago. Shortly after that they went up to bed with no more sex, only Frank giving her a goodnight kiss.

The next morning, Kathy sleeping nude in his bed was just waking up when she felt Frank getting between her legs preparing to fuck her again. "Get off me you pig. You got all you're going to get last night. I'm going home. He ignored her. First he kissed her, then moved down to her breasts to suck one and massage the other with his rough hands. In spite of herself she could feel her body responding and when he entered her he went in easily. He pounded her hard giving her another orgasm and then filling her pussy with his cum as he ejaculated deep in her. He waited until her breathing returned to normal before pulling out.

The next day he was over at Billie's thanking him for letting Kathy stay with him last night. He said it helped him through a very difficult time. Billie knew that he never told Frank that Kathy could stay the night but assumed Frank just misunderstood. Kathy was giving Frank dirty looks but she didn't say anything.

*

Story by Omega

Omega12
Omega12
557 Followers