Who I Am Before I Was Ch. 06

Story Info
The standoff.
1.8k words
4.5
15.7k
00

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/10/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: Nope. Not mine. Feedback: Please, dear God, please! E-Mail: In the link below. Author’s Notes: Okay, so I’m thinking the series is winding down. Lost interest in these characters, I want to start writing for my favorite show, which would be far different from this series, but I thought I’d owe it to folks out there to atleast finish the series. This is not the last installement, so for those who love this series, it isn’t over yet, and thanks for being along for the ride J

*****

The Stand-Off

He paced around like a cat in a cage. What the fuck do I do now? He hadn’t thought the whole thing through. Had he wanted to change the slayer? If that was a yes, he hadn’t done that. Did he want to screw her? Hell yeah. But he hadn’t done that either. What the fuck was the point? Oh right, to take something of Angelus’ for a change. Only now said vampire was in there with her.

*******

Angelus stared across the floor at Buffy. He knew what was wrong with his little Slayer. Her monthly visitor had decided to show at the most inopportune moment. Well, for her anyhow. He couldn’t have been more pleased. But how was he to enter her in this new form of lovemaking? Lovemaking? What the hell? They fucked. That was it. Ok, how was he going to enter her into something that in the vampire world was incredibly erotic? Well, who cares? He was hungry and the smell of her blood was bringing out his more primal side.

Buffy watched her lover intently. Here she was in this incredibly horrible situation, and now the situation was made worse by the oncoming of her period. How gross and embarrassing. She clung tightly to that coat that enveloped her. What was on his mind? He’s looking at me like the way I look at Cookie Dough Ice cream. He couldn’t want…no, of course not. That’s absurd. She had never heard of anyone wanting to do what she thought he wanted to do. But then again, how many other people were dating a vampire?

He couldn’t hold himself back any longer. Slowly he maneuvered at crawled to the other side of the room where Buffy rested. He was sure she got a kick out of seeing him on his knees stalking toward her. He could see her tense; tighten the coat around her. Did she really think she could keep herself from me? Silly child.

Once he reached her firmly clenched legs he slowly parted them, his eyes never leaving hers. He spread her legs open to reveal the beautiful sight, barely holding in a growl of lust. Looking back in her eyes he whispered, “Shh Buff. It’s beautiful. Just think, you’ll be nourishing me. Feeding me in a way that will be so pleasurable you’re screams will tear through sands of time.”

Sighing inward, Buffy let her legs fall slack. Angelus dove straight into her. Cleaning the fresh blood that surrounded her pussy. There wasn’t much. It was still early. Just the beginning of her cycle. But enough that her taste was washing over him in waves. He cleaned the crevice, his tongue lapping up every inch of her, diving inside her hole for any residue blood he may have missed. Sinking in two, then three fingers for the blood that could not be reached with the tongue. He pulled his incredibly long fingers from inside her, licking them clean.

Buffy clenched her thighs to hold Angelus between her legs. As if she thought there was any place he would rather be. Her hands fell to his head, scratching his scalp as she felt more than heard the rumble that escaped him at her ministrations. Her mouth drew slack as inaudible words escaped her throat. Her first orgasm came in waves, crashing over her entire body, leaving her soaked in sweat. Angelus raised his head to smile at her. Buffy glanced down expecting to see a gruesome sight. However she did not. He certainly could not be called a messy eater. Although Buffy did notice that his face had morphed since he began his feast. Perhaps merely a side affect of tasting blood.

Angelus crawled between her thighs once more, intent on spending as long as he desired there. And at the moment, he desired to stay there forever. Wishing he could crawl up inside her body.

“Oh Spike. Daddy didn’t invite us to dinner,” Drusilla sulked.

Angelus bolted upright, standing tall as his grand-sire entered behind Dru. Spike glanced at Angelus, then Buffy, then back at Angelus once more, “Ah, mate, you have a little something on your..” he gestured to the corner of his mouth.

Angelus slowly brought his fingers to his mouth, cleaning each digit thoroughly under the watchful eye of Spike.

Buffy, having just come down from her high, scurried to the corner to evade the watchful eyes of those around her.

“Well, mate,” Spike started, “I hope you enjoyed the meal, cause it was your last.”

Angelus shook his head in disappointment, “Spike, my boy, such cliché words. If you wanted me dead…again, you would have staked my ass. Instead you just knocked me over the head,” the last of the words were forced out strongly as he looked toward his insolent child Drusilla for doing such a thing to him.

Dru cowered slighly, “I’m sorry my Angel. Spike wasn’t through with the girl yet.”

Spike smiled, “I’m still not through with her. We barely even started…”

Angelus’ eyes darkened with hatred and possessiveness, “You fed off her.”

“Yeah. I did. Sweet blood Angelus. Although I guess I don’t have to tell you,” he said smiling. “You know,” he said stalking toward Buffy who was finally starting to get her strength back, “I’m famished. I think something to eat is in order. Dru, how about you?” he turned to look at her a moment, “you hungry.”

Drusilla clapped her hands, “Yes. Slayer blood. It will be like all the birds singing at once. A beautiful song in my head.”

Before Spike could reach for Buffy, Angelus stood behind Drusilla holding his arms around her head, “One move Spike, and her neck gets loose.”

“Daddy!” Dru shrieked.

Spike stopped in his tracks, but remained calm, “Don’t worry love. Angelus knows he can’t kill you like that.”

Angelus grinned, “No, but it will immobilize her long enough for me to find something a little woody. Come on Buff. Get up.”

Slowly Buffy rose from her spot, her cramps nearly gone, or perhaps the last thing on her mind at the moment. She crept alongside Spike, and at his gaze, Angelus nearly dared Spike to grab for her. But he relented.

Buffy and Angelus slowly backed out the door then released Drusilla into the room before closing and locking it.

Angelus turned to look at his lover, “I’ll deal with them later.”

“How?”

“What do you mean?”

“I mean, how are you going to deal with them?”

He smiled to himself, “Buff, that’s hardly your concern. I will tell you however, that it will be quite fitting.”

“I need,” Buffy stumbled slightly as she brought a hand to her throat, feeling the scar that was forming from Spike’s teeth, “I need to get home…my mom..”

Angelus raised an eyebrow, “I think you need to be punished first. I haven’t even begun to start on your discipline for running off. Being a cunt. Getting captured. Allowing Spike to sink his teeth into you…shall I go on?”

“No. I was…I just, Angelus I want to go home.”

“Fine. I’ll take you home. You’ll rest tonight, then I’m going to fuck you so hard tomorrow, the pain of today won’t even compare. You are mine Slayer, and I seem to have to remind you of that each day,” he stood in front of her, running his index finger along her jaw, “of course, I certainly don’t mind reminding you each day. It is rather enjoyable. And I love that as much as I give you, you take it all.”

Buffy shuddered at the images that came to her mind. Was he going to be the asshole again when she saw him next, or the attentive man that only sought for her needs like Angel had. Angel, how long has it been? She couldn’t help thinking about him. It was the strangest thing to be with someone who was your boyfriend. Who was sweet, understanding, kind. And then that same person – or face - that stands in front of you, be the raving asshole.

Angelus tapped her head, “Stop doing that Buff. You know it only gets you in trouble.”

Buffy nodded and scrunched up face as a pang flowed through her body. She needed to get home. Needed a nice hot shower. Needed to go through her cycle in peace. And perhaps some clothes covering her body as well since most of them that she could see, were torn on the floor.

Seeing her look of disgust, no doubt at herself and her appearance and current condition, Angelus thought a final drink was in order to help her make it home. He slid down her body and opened the long coat to his gazing eyes. Once again not going in slowly, he delved into her, using his hands to hold her upright. He licked and suckled her blood-covered hole. Buffy’s moans of approval rang in his ears.

*******

He had found her. Giles was sure of it. He had told the others to stay away. Hadn’t told them why. Hadn’t wanted to get there hopes up.

He had searched his mind for the remembrance of a spell that could help locate her. As he closed his eyes, the eyes in his mind led him to a cabin. A distinctive cabin. It had to be this one.

Giles quietly walked up to the cabin window and peered through. The sight that he saw before him caused him to stumble back. Angelus had taken her. It was all a plan. And now he was….

He looked through the glass again, and saw Buffy pull Angelus up and smile. Smile? She smiled for him? Then she pulled him into a deep kiss. She did it. He didn’t force his mouth onto hers.

The cabin door opened and Giles watched at the two walked out and headed in the direction of Buffy’s house.

Giles leaned against the wooden side to take in what he had just seen. Had she been here the whole time? He gathered himself and headed into the cabin. He could see her torn clothing on the floor. And blood. There was blood there too.

Giles scanned the cabin for anything else that seemed odd. He headed toward a door. Unlocking it he gave the heavy door a good pull. “Rupert. Pleasant surprise,” Spike said before sinking his fangs into Giles.

Drusilla slowly came up behind him, “Save some for me.”

Spike pulled away, “Don’t worry love. There’s more than enough to go around. I’ll share,” he said before sliding his fangs deep into the watchers throat again as Drusilla smiled and sank into the other side of Giles’ neck.

TBC