Who I Am is A Slut Ch. 1

Story Info
Interview gets hot with Jessica Andrews.
545 words
2.85
34.5k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nasty1
nasty1
54 Followers

I couldn't believe my luck. Last week the L.A. Times asked me to interview Lila McCann. Today, Jessica Andrews.

"I just want to say, "Who I Am" is an AWESOME song."

"Thank you. Once I heard the song, I instantly fell in love with it."

"Do you have a boyfriend?" I asked, shyly.

"No." she responded.

"I'm available." I demurred.

"Your sweet." the singer smiled, patting my knee.

"Anyway. The video. What's with the innuendo with the verse, "I'm young but I am able?"

"Well, know. I am 18."

"Yes." I raised an eyebrow, hoping for her to spill the beans about her promiscuous. I have a tendency to get celebrities to answer even the most personal question.

"HUH." Jessica exhaled. "Off the record?"

"Absolutely." I shut off the recorder.

"I've had sex with...hmm...5 people." The country star seductively glanced at me. "Maybe 6."

"Interesting."

"Anything else you wanna know about my personal affairs. I fingered just before this interview, I kissed Lila, and shit a huge log when I woke up."

"That should do." I muttered, imagining Lila kissing the optimistic Lila McCann.

he brunette yanked and as she was stretching her legs, I noticed she didn't have panties. Her pussy was shaved.

"See anything you like?" she asked. And without saying another word, the teen just massaged her thighs. "Um. You like to watch?"

"I...uh."

"Touch it." she pleaded, grabbing a hand and placing it on a breast.

"Mmmm." I groaned.

As she was stroking her thighs, the star pulled her dress to her waist, so her cunt was in full view. Just then, she fell in my lap. "Kiss me."

As I cupped her breast, I passionately kissed the teenager. Her lips were wet and soft. My bulge was tightening up against my Jeans and was pressed right at Jessica's opening.

"Bob...I want...you to...fuck me." the singer said between kisses. At last, she stopped pecking me.

I guided my mouth down her luscious body and planted my lips on her snatch.

"Oh. LICK ME."

I pooped my tongue passed her wet entrance and started my assault on her.

"OH. I LOOVEE IT." she hissed, grabbing my head and shoving it into her.

"UMPH." I groaned, in shock at this wicked girl's behavior.

"YEES. I'M SOOO FUCKING DIRTY." She groped her dress and flung it over her head. "GRAB MY TITS." Jessica barked.

I put both hands on her chest and violently squeezed.

"YEESS. SQUEEZE MY NIPPLES. MAKE ME CUUM." her hips were furiously thumping my face. "OHHHH. SHIT."

Through her sex, I developed a nasty grin. Guiding my hands of her breasts, I slowly clawed down her back and to her ass.

The singer shifted so she wasn't lying on my fingers.

My tongue also moved. Now I was bending down as Jessica was lying flat on her back, with her waist off the couch.

Inching a finger closer, I circled her poop-chute.

"NAUGHT BOY." she growled. "Shove you finger in my hole.

With that plea, I fiercely popped my ring finger up her dark quarters.

"OH MY GOD." the singer moaned. "I'M CUMMING!!!" With a final thrust, the beauties orgasm spilled from her. "AHHH. Now I want you inside me."

I have to remember to thank the Times.

to be continued...

nasty1
nasty1
54 Followers