Who Is Ch. 04

Story Info
Alicia finds herself in a threesome.
6k words
4.32
8.5k
1

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/02/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CatRun
CatRun
146 Followers

...But your first time was so awful how could you even have sex again so soon?

I have always been intrigued by sex but there was something more to it for me... something physical. Something inside me kept driving me to try it again and if I went too long without trying it I would get so horny that I would have broke down anyway.

So your second time was better?

Amazingly! Yes.

What did you do after that?

In the long run or immediately?

Both.

Well, right after, I had to have more so I went home and played with myself til I came again.

And in the long run?

Stacy and I were out every weekend. We made bets on how many guys we could sleep with and who.

I noticed that you speak in the literal.

I there any other way to speak?

I... Yes, but...

But?

But... only if you're not trying to hide something. So... you really have nothing to hide?

Yes... either that or I have realized this a long time ago and I can now manipulate people into thinking I have nothing to hide simply from the way I speak.

Uh... wait... What? So are you manipulating me now?

No!

Oh... uh... okay. So have you ever had a threesome?

Oh my god yes.

Can you tell me about it?

***********************************************

It was the beginning of my second year and I was actually going to class. We were still doing most of our generals so Stacey and I were able to get two of our classes together. We were inseparable. We even tried to get an apartment together but my parents were paying for everything and did not approve of me living with anyone other than the religious girls they picked out for me. I did not matter though, I was at school to learn, but not just from my teachers and there was nothing that was going to stop me.

We were determined to start it off the right way so Stacey and I decided to go to a party that we overheard a couple frat boys talking about in one of our classes. I knew why we were going to the party, I just didn't know it was going to take such a turn.

Stacey and I were both so happy and excited to fuck some strange college guys that we skipped most the way there. We knew we were getting close because we could hear the music more than a block away. As we walked up the steps we could hear people talking and laughing. There were a few people on the lawn with red plastic cups talking and smoking pot. The front door was wide open so we just walked in.

There was over a hundred people inside. All of them were drinking, socializing and having a good time. Stacy and I looked at each other and smiled when we noticed something. Out of the fifty or more girls there, we were the best dressed and the best looking. This was not the first time I noticed this and it felt just as good to turn heads this time as it did before. That's not too say that there weren't some hotties there. I also noticed that most young girls in college have no class, or self-respect, at least not much. They were all dressed down in the minimal clothing necessary to leave the house without going to jail. Short shorts, leggings, tank tops, spaghetti tanks and something light to cover the feet. It wouldn't have been difficult not to notice Stacy and I, the only two people in dresses and made up hair.

She nudged me with her elbow, "See? I told you – We're hot!"

Stacy is five feet five inches and weighs 115 pounds. She is athletic and it shows that she takes care of her body. Her breasts are a large B and they fit her perfectly. She has blonde hair that falls to the middle of her back. She is wearing it straight tonight. She decided to wear a form fitting tube top dress. She wanted to show off as much as possible to make sure she got laid. Clearly not a problem in this crowd.

I told her there was no way that two girls as hot as us can't get laid at a frat party. That is why I chose a fun loose fitting summer dress. The skirt hung to the middle of my thighs and was lined with lace at the bottom. I was not too athletic but I was petite which played to my favor. My hair was dark brown and came down to just above my nipples. I was wearing it crinkly that night.

A purse or any personal items would just slow us down so we tucked two condoms each into our bras.

We stepped through the door and immediately we were noticed by everyone. Several guys came to greet us with gusto. All were smiling and checking us out. I make eye contact with just a few of them but only for a split second and then their eyes were back on my body. All that attention was flattering. I liked being the hottest one in the room and feeling sexy. Stacy seemed to be enjoying herself as well. Smiling and twirling to give everyone a look at her dress and body.

I leaned in to her and whispered, "They love us."

Stacy smiled and replied, "I know, I can't wait much longer though. I want to fuck this one." She pointed to a blonde jock type in a polo shirt that showcased his muscular arms.

"Okay." I point to the cute brunette that is in front of me. He is tall and athletic. He looks like a basketball player. "I'll get mine, you get yours and we'll take them over to that couch away from everybody."

Agreeing on the plan, Stacy and I both point the boys we have chosen as we start to walk backward toward the couch. We extend our arms and curl our fingers, letting them know to follow us.

They both smile and look at each other. They can't believe that we chose them. They step toward us and the other guys behind them pat them on the back and hoot to congratulate them. The boys stop at the drink table on the way to grab beer and a shot of some unknown alcohol for each of us.

I take the shot and shake my head at the taste. It's bitter but I love what it does to me. I take a sip of beer to clear my pallet and I am back to normal. We talk on the couch for almost an hour about nothing important enough to remember. He is fun to talk to but I don't want to get to know him. I just want one thing. SEX!

After a few more drinks the alcohol starts to hit to me so I decide to hurry the conversation. I do not want to get too drunk, I want to be sober enough to enjoy this.

"Whoa, this beer is making me tipsy." I place a hand on his leg give him a flirty smile. "Is there a place we can go that's a little quieter?"

He smiles, but it doesn't click right away. His eyes open wide and finally asks, "Ya wanna go to my room?"

"Sure!" I giggle and blush as though it was his idea.

He takes me by the hand to leads me to the stairs. Unbeknownst to us, Stacy and her boy, Chet, decided to do the same thing. The brunette, Allen, steps over to Stacy and Chet, "Hey we're gonna use the room for little while."

Chet sits up straight, "Wait! We were just headed up there."

They pause for an awkward moment so I chime in. "Oh, you two are roommates?"

"Ya." Allen answers. "A good thing until today."

We all chuckle and Stacy offers a solution. "Well, you don't sleep in the same bed do you?" They both give her a confused look.

She tries to lead them on to see if they can see where she is going with this. "If you have two beds then..."

Allen figures it out first. "Wait, you're okay with that?" He looks at me.

Instead of words I answer him with a sloppy kiss on the lips and a hand on his crotch. I moan into his mouth as I gently squeeze just enough to feel his cock twitch with excitement. I pull away and give him a smile as I look into his eyes.

He doesn't take his eyes off of me but speaks to Chet, "Uh, yeah... fine by us." Stacey and Chet just stare at us with smirks.

Stacy claps her hands, "Yay!" She grabs Chet's hand and pulls him off the couch. "Come, let's go."

Both Chet and Allen smile wide and lead us to their bedroom.

The house is a mess, clearly the site of a great party. Plastic cups and other bits of garbage are strewn about on the floor. In just the short amount of time we were talking on the couch, the house was transformed from people talking, drinking, and having a good time to naked, fucking and having an even better time. As we walk through the living room I take notice of all the couples in various locations doing whatever feels good to them: Sex, hand job, blow job, etc. A few others in the room, guys and girls both, are standing around watching the others have sex.

It was as though time had slowed down and I could take my time watching in wonder. In just that short amount of time I saw so many new things. I am not new to sex but, clearly, I still have a lot to learn.

Watching all the people in the room around me is turning me on. One couple is going at it missionary style on the couch. I am already stepping way out of my comfort zone with coming to this party as well as having sex in the same room as another couple but to have sex in the middle of a crowded room? I promise myself right then and there that I would never let myself get to that point.

I keep watching and notice that the guy is being completely too rough for me. She seems to like it though. He is thrusting into her as hard as he can. You can see it in his face, he seems angry at a task at hand. Like a mechanic straining to loosen a bolt. I worried about her for a split second but then I see that her arms and legs are wrapped around his body, pulling him into her. Wait, can she really want that? Can that actually feel good? Suddenly I stop worrying about her and feel jealous that I am not the one being pounded by him. She begins to moan and leans her head forward to her chest until her breast hit her chin from being tossed around so violently. I feel flushed and my face is warm. This is turning me on. I hate to say it but I am kind of regretting that promise I just made to myself.

She is so pretty just lying there naked taking his cock over and over again. There is something beautiful about a woman submitting to a man in sexual congress. Being a slave to his sexual desires. So primal and pure. I am nowhere near ready to try something like that myself but I really want to someday.

I can feel my heart beating faster and my face flushing even more. It's making me wet. I squeeze my thighs together and can feel my wetness. There is another couple fucking on the floor behind the couch, doggy style. The girl's knees are on the floor and she is gripping the back of the couch with both hands. She lets out little moans and gasps for air when she can. This guy is being rough as well. He slams his cock into her (Lucky) over and over, at an incredible pace, while his hands are on her breasts. He is not massaging them though, he is gripping and squeezing them as hard as he can and pulling fiercely on her nipples.

What have I been missing out on all these years? Dating people who "care" about me and "make love" to me? and having sex with "nice guys". I want what those girls have: someone to fuck them silly and to extract as much fun and pleasure as they can from one activity. There is something carnal and almost cold hearted about it but it's hot. Two people just wanting to get their rocks off. I have only set foot in this house an hour ago and I already don't want to leave. A place where people can come just to... cum. It is intoxicating.

I turn to walk up the stairs. I can't stop thinking about what I just saw. I do not think I am ready for it yet but I kind of hope that Allen is just as rough as the guys down stairs. Stacy and Chet begin making out before they open the door and stumble into the room. Allen and I laugh at the sight and start kissing each other as we make our way to his bed.

Allen slides his hands down my sides and takes a firm grip of my ass. His touch makes me hot and I can feel myself getting wetter – I want more. I kiss him with purpose and thrust my tongue into his mouth. He kisses me back as he pulls my dress up and my panties down. Our lips separate long enough for him to undress me. He takes my panties off as I lift each foot, one after another.

I look over Allen's shoulder to see that Stacy and Chet are way ahead of us. They are both naked. Stacy is lying on her back and Chet is eating her out. Wow they move quick. My god she is beautiful. Her breasts are immaculate, her body's proportions are perfect and her face is phenomenal. Cute nose, smooth skin and rosy red cheeks – at least when she is in heat.

I have never been into girls but I can definitely see the attraction. The way her cheeks flow into her neck that flows into her chest and perfect breasts that flows into her tummy, legs and mound. I can't see her pussy as Chet's mouth is covering it but I'm sure it's just as perfect as the rest of her. Her body twitches from the pleasure. With each flick of his tongue, Chet drives her further and further into passion.

Chet is not bad looking either. He is muscular, tan and gorgeous. His arms are huge, his skin is smooth and his ass is tight and amazing. I smile when I picture him being inside me.

As Allen stands back up he lifts my dress up and over my head. I breathe heavily from my whole body being exposed. Goose bumps form on my soft skin. He takes a moment to look at me and then smiles. He pulls my body into his and kisses me. He works my bra off and tosses it on the floor and we both fall on the bed. My breasts shake as we land but are held in place between our bodies. I giggle as we hit the bed.

I reach down and unbuckle his pants as we kiss. He stands up long enough to takes his shirt and pants off and then he is back on top of me. His cock is already getting hard. Not a bad size either. As he lies on top of me I can feel it rubbing against my leg. It pulses as blood rushes into it, getting harder and harder. Oh my god I want it inside me. I think back to previous sexual encounters and how good it felt.

I want to fuck a lot while I am in college and I don't want to mess it up by getting pregnant or an STD so I reach down to the floor and slide my bra closer.

I grab a condom and show it to him, "Sorry, don't be mad."

He smiles wide and snatches the condom out of my hand. "Better safe than sorry." He pushes himself up and kneels above me, straddling my thighs.

He tears open the packaged but I stop him before he pulls it out. "Wait, let me." I smile and he smiles back. I know what happens when I don't witness the guy putting it on.

I pull the condom out and sit up at the same time. My face was just inches from his cock. I hesitated for a moment, still holding the condom in my hand. I wanted that hard fleshy thing inside me more than anything but now that it is this close I need to take a moment and explore.

I lean in and kiss it on the shaft and then take his cock head into my mouth. Oh my God, this is amazing. I take his shaft with my free hand and stroke it while I suck on the tip. A bomb explodes off in my head, I just can't take it anymore. I need this to happen to my whole body. I need his cock inside of me.

Reluctantly, I pull my mouth off his hard self and roll the condom on. Once it is all the way down his shaft, I lay back down once again and he moves into position.

I turn my head and see that Stacy and Chet have changed positions. He is lying on his back, holding Stacy's head with her hands. She is sucking his cock like she knows what she is doing. I watch for a moment and have to question whether I made the right choice to stop using my mouth.

Allen uses one hand to prop himself above me and the other to slide his dick head up and down my entire slit. It brushes against my clit a few times sending shivers through my body. I squirm and rotate my hips forward. A few more times and I am ready for anything. Allen pushes his swollen crown against my opening until he slides inside of me. I grunt from the pressure but moan from delight. I have had sex several times but my cunt is still as tight as I remember. He looks me in the eyes as he slowly pushes himself further and further inside. I try to smile back but it feels too good that I have to close my eyes and lean my head back into the pillow.

He slowly pushes into me until he fills me up entirely and then pulls out leaving just his tip is inside of me. He holds there for a moment, waiting for the right time. I breathe heavily in anticipation and then in one smooth motion, he thrusts himself all the way inside me. I gasp for air and then let out a grunt followed by whimpers. It is on the border of pain and pleasure and feels amazing. I wrap my arms around his back and dig my nails into his skin. I try not to but I let out a long steady moan.

Chet and Stacy both look at me. Stacy smiles and then goes back to sucking Chet's dick.

It feels so good but I want more. "Faster... harder." I grunt, still gasping for air. "Fuck me harder." I think of the two girls I saw downstairs.

Allen grits his teeth and does exactly as he is told. Faster and harder, he pumps his cock deep inside my fragile body. I try my best to stay quiet but it's no good. The small grunts and moans get longer and louder. My tits shake with every thrust but it just adds to the sensation. I pull him in closer to me until my nipples brush past his skin as they move. I'm getting close. I can feel the pressure building up inside of me.

I can feel every inch of his length pounding into me. Over and over it pierces the most precious part of my body and I don't want it to stop. This is it. I am almost there. My entire body convulses and my cunt explodes with pleasure as well as my own natural juices. I scream with delight and to my surprise he does not stop. It compounds the feelings that I am having and the sensation builds ever stronger. I moan louder and let out a little squeal but this is no time to get embarrassed.

Chet looks at me and then smiles at Allen but Stacy does not stop. I catch a glimpse of them out of the corner of my eye. Stacy's lips are wrapped around Chet's cock and she bobs her head up and down his length at break neck speeds. Oh my God, I want that too. I want a cock in my mouth but I don't want Allen's cock to leave my pussy. Just then, Chet's entire body seizes. His feet and toes extend and his head flies back and presses deep into the pillow behind him. Stacey grunts and gags a little but never removes or opens her mouth, catching all the fluids he can give her. Once Chet's orgasm seems to fade, Stacey pulls her mouth off of his dick. A little cum mixed with her saliva slip past her lips and fall onto his cock. She giggles and then kneels on top of him, straddling his hips with hers and smiles with her mouth closed. She slowly opens it to show him the surplus of his cum in her mouth. Chet smiles reaches a hand up to massage her tit. Stacey giggles and slowly moves her tongue forward, pushing his spunk out of her mouth. It runs down her chin, neck and chest.

I cannot watch any longer, I close my eyes and continue to enjoy the ride. Allen knows I had reached my high point but he keeps going. He is close and wants to get off, himself. I want that too.

The longer he goes the more intense the feeling gets. Just then he collapses on me. His body convulses and twitches as he waists his load into the condom.

I cannot believe how good this feels. I know the condom is necessary but I with he wasn't wearing it. I want him to blow his cum inside of me. It may sound gross but there is just something about that creamy, sticky fluid coming out of his cock. I want it inside me or on my face so I can lick it up and bask in it but it's just wasted in the condom. I am so jealous of Stacey.

I know that we both came, but I am not done yet. When Allen regains control of his body he slowly pushes his dick in and out of me. I push him off of me just enough so I can look him in the eyes. An idea hits me.

I smile and ask, "This may sound weird but... would it be horrible if I asked someone from down stairs to come and join us?"

"What? Are you not having fun?" He stops moving his body for a moment.

CatRun
CatRun
146 Followers
12