Who is Raphael Garza? Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The close up lasted a short time, and then the camera zoomed back out to its original position. It was at that moment I realized that I hadn't heard anything that Kathy or her asshole buddy had said for the last several minutes. Had the sound been turned off or had I been concentrating so intently on the video that I had tuned out the conversation? I didn't know the answer to that question.

My attention was drawn back to the video again as the bastard moved closer to Kathy and took her hands into his.

"I am very much looking forward to tomorrow evening," he said, and then pulled Kathy closer and kissed her on the cheek.

"I hope it helps you get through your grief," Kathy said.

I felt as though my heart was going to explode when he pulled Kathy close again, this time kissing her on the mouth. It was just one kiss, and it didn't appear that Kathy had kissed him back, but to me, it felt like the end of my marriage.

My view of the computer screen suddenly clouded as my eyes filled with tears. My emotions were going wild, swinging from extreme anger to sadness and depression. My throat was sore from fighting back the urge to cry. I don't know how long I sat fighting my emotions, but I noticed that it was nearly eight o'clock and I couldn't remember hearing anything that either of them had said since the kiss.

"I think I should go back to the hotel now," Kathy said as she stood up. "I am still not sure how I feel about all this. It makes me a little uneasy."

"Please don't feel that way," he said. "Isabel always liked it when I planned a romantic evening for us."

"It's just that I don't think of this in romantic terms. I just thought I would be there for you tomorrow."

"I understand. I know you are only doing this to help me get through a bad time, but I would hate to think that you were getting no pleasure from it. Other than the two of us, no one will ever know about it. I would hope that you could relax and enjoy the experience. I think it will be better for both of us if you do.

"I've never done anything like this before, and I am not feeling comfortable about it, but you are right, I am going to do it so I should try to enjoy the experience."

"Good," Raphael said. "I'll have my driver take you back to the hotel."

I cringed as Raphael put his arms around Kathy and hugged her. Just as Raphael released Kathy from the hug, I heard a voice from off camera say, "The car is ready."

I never saw any indication that the asshole had called for the car but the driver showed up immediately after Kathy had said she wanted to leave. I figured that the driver must be part of whatever scam these people were running.

Raphael walked Kathy out of the room and off camera.

The last thing I heard was the scum sucking bastard saying, "Good night, my angel."

"Good night," Kathy said.

I heard what sounded like it might have been a kiss and then a door closing.

Raphael returned to the room and stood in front of the camera and said, "Come back tomorrow evening for part two. Tune in at seven o'clock. I think you will enjoy the show, well at least I will." Then he laughed.

When the video ended, I slammed the lid down on my laptop in anger. What kind of game did Kathy think she was playing? It was obvious to me that she had no idea what kind of man this Raphael was. I replayed the conversation I had listened to over and over in my head. It was apparent that Kathy had agreed to have a sexual liaison with that phony Spaniard, but based on what I saw and heard I wasn't sure that Kathy had made up her mind yet. I had no doubt what that pile of human excrement, Raphael had on his mind. He was in full seduction mode.

The part that was the hardest for me to understand was why that asshole had invited me to observe his quest to bed my wife. Was this some sick game to him, or was there something even more sinister happening here?

I called the house again. No answer. I called Kathy's cell phone again. No answer.

The next call I made was to US Airways. I was able to book a flight from San Jose to Philadelphia departing at 6:20 in the morning, making one stop in Phoenix and arriving in Philadelphia at 4:51 PM. I arranged for a rental car in Philly to make the hour long drive to Princeton. Next, I called John Odem and left him the following message.

"John, this is, Walt Martin. I have a family emergency I have to deal with, so I will have to drop out of the class. Hopefully, I will be able to get a seat in another class in the near future. Thanks.

WEDNESDAY 3:00 AM PACIFIC TIME

I slept very little and gave up trying at three o'clock. I tried calling Kathy again, but there was still no answer at home or on her cell phone. I waited a half hour and then called her mother. Kathy's mother, Connie, lives in East Brunswick, New Jersey and I knew she would be up at 6:30 in the morning. I didn't want to alarm her, but I had to try to locate Kathy before things got too far out of hand. I asked Connie if she had talked to Kathy on Tuesday, and she told me that she hadn't heard from Kathy since Sunday evening. Kathy hadn't told her of any plans she had for the week.

"Is something wrong?" she asked me.

"I don't know," I said. "I wasn't able to get a hold of Kathy yesterday or this morning. I am sure she must be visiting a friend, and I'll hear from her later today."

"I'm sure you're right," Connie said, but I could hear the concern in her voice.

I thought about whom else I might call, but it hit me that if Kathy was doing something that she didn't want me to know about she probably didn't tell anyone else about her intentions. She would not have told anyone where she was going or why. My only hope was that she would be at work when I called.

I packed my things, checked out of the hotel and caught a cab to the San Jose airport. It was 5:15 AM when I got to my gate. Kathy usually got to her office by 8:00 AM so I waited fifteen minutes until 5:30 Pacific, 8:30 Eastern time to call her there. The department secretary answered Kathy's phone. When I asked to speak with Kathy the secretary told me that Kathy was out for the rest of the week. When I identified myself and asked for more information, She told me that Kathy called in Tuesday morning and said that she would be away for the rest of the week. She didn't say why.

I had talked to Kathy Monday morning, and she never mentioned taking time off from work. Did she already know when she talked to me that she would be spending the day with Raphael, the limp wrested Spaniard, on Tuesday or did those plans come up after we talked?

The trip home gave me plenty of time to think. I had to push myself past the pain and anger over what Kathy was doing so that I could think clearly. I had two problems I had to solve. First I had to find out what Kathy was doing and why. Was she going to end up in bed with the slick son of a bitch? Had she already had sex with him and if so, how long had this been going on? I remembered Kathy said something in the video about just being there to help the skunk through a bad time. I knew that Kathy was a soft touch, but I had no idea that she was so naive. Apparently, Raphael fed Kathy one hell of a story to suck her into whatever he had planned for her.

That brought me to my second problem. Why was Raphael after my wife and why did he want me to watch what he was doing with her? I knew that the video I watched Tuesday night was not a live stream because it started at 12:02 PM. The shit bird showed his watch so that I would know that it was 12:02 PM. It was 7:00 PM in San Jose when I watched the video. Was the video recorded earlier Tuesday, or could it have been recorded Monday? It might even have been recorded a week ago or a month ago, although I didn't think that was the case. I believed that the video had been recorded on Tuesday, but I couldn't be certain. I wondered if there would be another video Wednesday night, and if so, would it be a live stream or something recorded earlier? Could it be that whatever I might see that night had already taken place?

The biggest question in my mind was "Why would Kathy do this to me?" I thought we had a strong marriage. Never in the twelve years of our marriage had I ever doubted that Kathy loved me. There had been no change in Kathy's behavior toward me over the last few weeks that would indicate a problem in our marriage. We made love three times over the weekend before I left for San Jose. There was nothing unusual about that. We often made love multiple times on weekends. None of this was making sense, and it was killing me.

WEDNESDAY 5:00 PM Eastern Time

There were two messages on my cell phone when I turned it on after we landed in Philadelphia. I waited until I was on the bus to the rental car lot before I listened to the calls. I was hoping that at least one of them would be from Kathy, but they were both from Cam Penney.

In the first message, Cam sounded rather upset with me. "Walt, I expected you to send me that data I ask for yesterday. I needed it for a meeting today."

In the second message, I couldn't tell if he was concerned or just plain angry. "Walt, what the hell is going on? I called John Odem to see if I could get a hold of you but he told me that you dropped out of the class. Call me when you get this message and tell me what you are up to."

I called Cam from my rental car and told him that I had a personal crisis I had to take care of, and I would need a few days off to handle it. Cam wasn't very happy that I wouldn't tell him anything more than that, but he said he would give me the time I needed.

Cam ended the call by saying, "If anyone else pulled this shit I would have fired him. Next time you have a problem, call me before you pull a disappearing act, or it will be your last time."

*****

WEDNESDAY 6:00 PM EASTERN TIME

I walked into our house in Princeton at six o'clock that evening and went directly to the kitchen hoping to find that Kathy had left a note. Since I was supposed to be in San Jose all week, I didn't expect there would be one, but I looked anyway. Next, I went into our bedroom, not knowing what I hoped to find. The bed was made, which didn't tell me anything. On top of the bed were two of Kathy's blouses and there was a pair of blue jeans hanging off the end of the bed. Nothing else in the room seemed out of place. I peeked into Kathy's closet and saw that her clothes were still there. The last stop was the bathroom, where I found that most of Kathy's cosmetics were still in her drawer and her prescription meds, including her birth control pills, were still in the medicine cabinet. I opened her birth control pill case and saw that she had taken some of the pills with her when she left. The next pill in the case was for the coming Friday. I guessed that meant she was planning on being home by Friday. Kathy usually takes her birth control pill in the morning, so I guessed that her plan was to come home sometime on Thursday.

I was full of nervous energy, so I went back into the bedroom and picked Kathy's clothes up off the bed laid them in a chair. When I pick Kathy's jeans up, I found Kathy's cell phone. I wondered if she forgot to take her phone, or if she intentionally left it home so that I could not call her and interrupt her rendezvous with Don Juan the Weasel.

"If she wanted to fucking talk to me she could have found a phone," I shouted and threw her cell phone across the room. The phone hit Kathy's dresser mirror shattering both the mirror and the phone. I could feel my anger building, and there was nothing I could do about it. Without knowing where she was or how to contact her, I felt stymied. Why was she doing this to me?

I went into the study and turned on my desktop computer, and while it booted up, I went to the kitchen to make myself a sandwich. I ended up staring into the refrigerator for five minutes until I realized that although I hadn't eaten since lunch on Tuesday, I didn't feel like eating.

It wasn't seven o'clock yet, so when I went back into the study and checked my email. There in my inbox was another note from WTF. I didn't want to read the note, but I knew that I had to.

"I know you watched last night, Walt. Did you enjoy the show? I hope it wasn't too boring for you. I am sure you'll enjoy tonight's performance even more." The note ended with the link to 'whatisyourwifedoing'.

When I finished reading the note, I slammed my right fist onto my desk. I didn't feel the pain until I tried to straighten out my fingers. The pain shot up my arm, and I knew that I had broken something in my hand.

My hand began to swell almost immediately. I knew that I should go to the emergency room and get my hand taken care of, but I was not going anywhere before I watched to see what happened on the website. I had to know how far Kathy would go.

I went to the kitchen and got a bag of ice and a towel, and then went back to the study. I wrapped my right hand in the towel and covered it with the ice bag. I had to manipulate the mouse with my left hand, which I found to be very awkward, but not impossible. I clicked on the link in the note.

The site looked the same. However, I got a surprise when I looked at the timer in the media window. It was counting down from three hours and ten minutes. I didn't immediately understand what that meant. Raphael had said that I should tune in at seven o'clock. It took a moment, but then it came to me. Raphael thought I was still on the west coast when he told me to tune in at seven o'clock. I was going to have to wait until ten o'clock eastern time to see what Kathy was going to do.

I had more than three hours to wait, and the pain in my hand was making my eyes water. I took two Advil and tried to get my mind off the pain by concentrating on my other problems. Would Kathy cheat on me with that phony fuck? I just couldn't understand how she could have gotten herself involved with a parasite like Raphael. Kathy was a loving, generous and outgoing person, always careful not to do or say anything that would hurt someone else. I always felt lucky to have her in my life, but I was beginning to think that I was going to lose her. It made no sense that she would be having an affair with this rectum dweller. She didn't the time. I seldom traveled, and Kathy was always a homebody. She was never interested in going for a night out with the girls. Whenever Kathy went out it was always with me. I was sure that she is happy with me, or at least she seemed to be until I left the house Sunday. What had changed?

What was the mustachioed tapeworm's game? I could understand why he would want to bed Kathy; after all, she is an attractive woman, but why in the hell did he want me to see what he was doing? The only thing I could think of was that he possibly had a vendetta against me, and this was his way of getting even. I needed to get a picture of this guy. I was expecting that I would see another streaming video, but I had no way to send streaming video to a file or to record it. Just then, an idea came to me. I opened my desk drawer and got my digital video camera. I set the camera in front of my computer screen and set it to record full motion video with sound and then waited while the counter on the screen counted down to the end of my marriage.

WEDNESDAY 10:00 PM

When there were just thirty seconds left on the counter, I turned my camera on and pushed the record button. I felt my heart pounding in my chest as I watched the counter roll over to all zeros. After a second or two of a black screen, the interior of a hotel room appeared. The picture wasn't what I was expecting (actually I didn't know what I was expecting), so it wasn't until I saw something move that I noticed that Kathy was lying on her back on the bed with her hands folded on her chest. It didn't appear that there was anyone else in the room with her. I could only see the side of her head, so I couldn't tell for sure if she was awake or sleeping.

The room did not appear to be a standard hotel room. It was a bit upscale from rooms where I had stayed. I examined the video to see if there was anything in the room that would tell me where Kathy was and if what I was watching was a live video stream or something recorded earlier. The perspective of the picture told me that the camera was mounted in the corner of the room up near the ceiling. In addition to a king size bed, the room contained a desk and a dresser with a vanity built into the center. There was also a full-length mirror on the wall next to the dresser, but there was nothing in the room that would help me discover where Kathy was, or how I could get to her.

Nothing happened for the next few minutes until I heard what sounded like a knock on her door. Kathy sat up and looked toward the sound, but didn't immediately get off the bed. It wasn't until there was a second knock that Kathy got up and started toward the door. The camera position didn't allow me to see down the short hallway that led to the door, but I heard Kathy say, "Who's there?"

"It's the bellman. I have a package for you."

I could hear the Kathy opening the door and then, "Who is this from?"

"I'm sorry, I don't know. It was left at the front desk with instructions to deliver it at six o'clock."

If the bellman was delivering a package at six o'clock, the video I was watching was already over four hours old.

I heard Kathy say, "Just a minute."

Kathy came back into the room carrying a box wrapped in plain brown paper. Kathy dropped the box onto the bed, picked up her purse and went back to the door. The bellman thanked Kathy; I assumed that she must have given him a tip, and then I heard the door close.

When she came back into the room, Kathy picked up the package and removed the wrapping paper. She opened the box and then threw it onto the bed and jumped back as if whatever was inside the box upset her.

I didn't know what to make of Kathy's response to the box. She seemed to be frozen in place until the ringing of the phone next to the bed startled her.

Kathy let the phone ring two more times before she answered.

"Hello? Okay, I guess... Yes, it just came. You shouldn't have done this. They are very nice. Yes, if you want me to I'll wear them tonight. I'll be in the lobby at 7:30. Okay, I'll see you then."

I guessed that the polyp from a pig's ass, Raphael, timed his call to catch Kathy just after she received the package. Judging from Kathy's side of the conversation I guessed the package contained something that he wanted her to wear.

After Kathy had put the phone down, she picked up the box from the bed and disappeared into the bathroom. When I heard the shower running, I checked the time saw that it was 10:20 PM. Even thou I knew that what I was watching on the screen had taken place four hours earlier I still sat and waited for Kathy to reappear. I didn't know what else I could do.

It was more than fifteen minutes before the sound of the shower stopped and a few minutes later, I heard the sound of a hair dryer. It was another ten minutes before Kathy came out of the bathroom. When she did, she was wearing one of those bathrobes that the better hotels provide for their guests. Unfortunately, there was nothing on the front of the robe that would identify the hotel where Kathy was staying.

Kathy stopped in front of the full-length mirror and looked at her reflection for a moment, and then she slowly slipped the bathrobe off her shoulders and let it drop to the floor. At that moment, my blood pressure must have gone up at least twenty points.

Kathy was wearing a very sexy black bra and matching panties. The bra was sheer and only just barely covered her nipples, leaving the tops of her breasts exposed. The panties were French cut and sheer enough that I could see the shadow of the small triangle of her pubic hair through the thin material. Adding to the overall effect was a pair of black thigh high stockings. The impact of her bra, panties, and stockings was devastating to me. Seeing Kathy's tall, lithe body adorned in such sexy lingerie, sexier that anything I had seen her wear in a long time, made it difficult for me to breathe.