Who Is Setting The Table?

Story Info
A sort of sequel to 'Summer Concert Night'.
1.4k words
4.29
13.6k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I know you are upstairs waiting for me. I've chosen the same dress I wore to the outdoor concert earlier this summer. Warm memories and I draw my shawl closer around my shoulders as I prepare to brave the cool, October evening air. Can the sun really be setting so soon? I'll have to borrow a coat if we walk to the boardwalk. Sigh. The song has finished; I turn off the car and dash to your door.

I hear a muffled "Come in!" from behind the door left slightly ajar. Shivering, I climb the stairs and see you at the computer. I've arrived to early again! "Hi! I've just got to send this last thing off and... There! Now I'm ready!" You tap the enter key and spin around in your chair to greet me.

You're naked and already hard, both arms resting on the arms of the chair. When you stand up, I feel the familiar flush into my thighs and blush suddenly, realizing that I haven't said anything to you yet and that I only looked at your face briefly. I move my eyes to yours and smile, reaching up to the top button on my dress. "Come here," you say to me and something in your eyes tells me to stop unbuttoning. I walk over to you, the top button still undone, my thighs warming with each step by the blood rushing down to my lips. We wrap each other briefly in a kiss and your penis pushes up against my dress, I can feel the buttons pressing into my stomach. You pull away a little and I reach up to caress your face. As my hands return down to my dress you reach for them and hold them away. You lean forward and kiss me again, but as I step forward to press you against me, you put your palms on my shoulders and your pressure guides me down your body until, kneeling before you, I take your penis into my mouth.

I can hear your breath leave your body and you grasp my hair in both your hands and move your cock quickly in my mouth, bumping against the back of my throat three times before you pull away. "Not yet," you whisper, struggling to regain control of yourself.

After breathing deeply, you unlock your hands from my hair and, smoothing my face as you go, you guide me the rest of the way down to the floor and kneel above me, one knee on either side of my hips. You're still very hard and I reach up to pull you back into my mouth.

"Putt your arms above your head. " As I comply, I spread my legs to offer myself some release to the pressure building in them. "Keep them closed," you say, drawing your knees tighter against my hips, "I've waited for you all day and this is my time now. "

You reach up and slowly undo all of the buttons, all the way down, and spread the dress out on either side of me. "Take your arms out. " You are now with your calves enclosing mine, knees to knees, and you release a little of the tension and say "Roll over. " My breath is short and fluttery because I am so full of desire and unsure ness. I try to kneel up and offer you my buttocks, but your hands gently press me back onto the floor.

"Please... " I start to tell you that I need you inside of me but I can feel that your one hand is still lightly on my ass while the other is starting to work your cock. Your tension is great and my knees start to ache from being pressed so tightly between yours. I want so to please you but can no longer stay still. I move my hips, grinding myself into the floor, trying to find some contact for my swollen clit. My back arches up to let my breasts slide against the fabric of the dress still laid out around me.

I can feel your movements becoming more insistent and I cannot help my body from echoing your rhythm. I feel you suddenly spread your knees. Groaning, you spurt your cum across my buttocks up onto my writhing back. I'm so wet, I've soaked my dress and can't stop letting out little whines and whimpers while I clutch at the fabric.

I'm trying to calm down and you slowly lean down and lick me clean of you. We lie there a moment, breathing together, my hips still moving slowly against the floor.

"Come over here by the couch. " Moving away, you pull me along by my hands. You sit back on the couch and I sit in front of you, resting my head on your thigh, enjoying your scent and the passion still in me. "Hungry?" you ask, your hand on my head. "Mmm hmm. " I reply, watching your almost soft penis jump a little. "Maybe after you cum... " you say. "You know how hard it is for me... "

"I want to watch you do it yourself. Take your time. "

"Ummm. " You scootch up and sit on the edge of the couch, "I'll sit right here, make yourself comfortable and take your time. C'mon," you whisper, "C'mere. "

I settle myself in front of you and take a deep breath. I don't like being the center of attention. I enjoy the building of tension, but the release is hard, it slips away so quickly. I press the back of my head into your crotch. I concentrate on feeling your softness, smelling your scent and I let my hands start to explore my body. I press my breasts together and draw my knees up as I let them fall open. Fingers seek my nipples, still raspberries from their encounter with the floor. I pinch at each one and a silvery stream of liquid squirts from them. A line of clear, sticky droplets alights on your left foot and I feel you starting to stiffen in my hair.

I lean a little farther back and drape my legs over your ankles and my right hand slides down my stomach to my cunt. My fingers draw liquid from my vagina up onto my clit and back. I plunge my finger into myself and move my hips, wishing it were you. My left hand is alternating from lightly scratching and pinching each breast to cupping them, one at a time. I pull my finger out of myself and bring it up, glistening, to your mouth. "This is your time," you say, taking me by the wrist and guiding it to my own mouth. I suck it into my mouth and move my left hand down to continue working on my clit.

I need a picture in my head to continue. Your fingers comb through my hair and I feel your engorged penis entangled and a little sticky on the back of my head. I move a little to one side and let it slide to the back of me ear. I am suddenly struck by the vision of myself, lying on the floor in front of you while you get yourself off. My right hand drops to my cunt and my breath deepens as I watch myself writhe in front of you, lifting my ass off the floor, aching to feel you inside of me.

The pressure is building and my fingers are desperately trying to maintain contact with my clitoris, but my hips are echoing my fantasy and I start to loose it. I hold me breath to maintain the pressure, my body rigid with concentration.

"Uh... oh god.. help... pl... please... " my words disjointed, my face and body showing my distress. My hips lift off the floor and you slide two fingers into my mouth and cover it with the rest of your hand. My head is back, my shoulder pinching your cock between it and your hip. My own hips start to jerk as the pressure finally starts to release. Your hand holds my screams in my mouth. I can feel the muscles in my cunt spasming, pushing the liquid out, along my crack before dripping onto the floor.

I slowly lower myself back onto the floor. My breath is heavy and coarse, my hips still dancing, slowly. You slide your fingers out of my mouth and pull me up next to you and wrap yourself around me. I'm shivering with emotions and exertion and curl into a ball between your legs, stroking your shoulders, arms and legs. Your hair veils my back and your lips press against my nape.

"I'm hungry," I say, "and what did you make us for dinner?"