Who is the Real Alex? Ch. 01

Story Info
A young naive sub discovers something she shouldn't.
1.9k words
4.24
21k
26

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/17/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Valtiel
Valtiel
59 Followers

My arm reaches out lazily searching the large unoccupied space next to me. I wake with the usual uneasy feeling his lack of presence brings and I hoist myself up, the moonlight pouring in lighting up the otherwise dark room. I rest my head back down, curl up under the duvet and try to fall back asleep, but after what feels like a lifetime and lots of fighting with my pillow I get up.

Deciding a cup of hot tea might help, I make my way out of the bedroom and into the hallway. The lights in the house are shining bright and cause me to squint. Feeling a slight chill I wrap my arms around my slender frame, pulling his oversized grey t-shirt closer to my body attempting to retain some of my warmth.

I smile to myself as I pad my way down the grand staircase, the thick red carpet warm beneath my bare feet. Normally I'm not allowed to wear his clothes but as a special reward for my good behaviour he dug out an old t-shirt. I take the loose collar in my hand and lift it to my nose inhaling his scent.

At the bottom of the staircase my eyes are drawn to two large suitcases with a black holdall resting on top. Excitement courses through me and I practically skip my way to the kitchen. The clock on the wall tells me its 01:45am. I do the maths in my head and a small squeal escapes my lips, in a little over 10 hours Alex is taking me to his villa in the South of France.

I make my cup of tea and hold the cup of in my hands allowing the warmth to radiate through me. Alex's t-shirt barely skims the tops of my thighs so I decide to head back to bed drink in hand and wait for Alex to return. Knowing Alex he is in his office finishing off some last minute paperwork or replying to important emails before our time in the sun.

I start climbing the staircase when suddenly I hear a faint noise that stops my ascent. The sound came from the opposite direction of Alex's office and with my interest piqued I make my way through the large house to find the origin of the noise blowing on my tea as I go.

Idly I wonder about the suitcases as I head in the direction of the noise, I know Alex will have packed everything we could need but I wonder if he has packed any of the things that can bring me immense pleasure or glorious pain. I feel a familiar pull between my thighs and suddenly I am very eager to find Alex.

Continuing my exploration I recognise the noise is coming from the library so I make a right and as I approach the open archway that leads into the library I freeze rooted to the spot. My eyes are seeing but my brain is not believing. A tightness forms thick in my throat.

A middle aged blonde man is bound with rope to a chair, his mouth gagged and his face covered in blood mixed with tears. A tall man towers menacingly above him with his hands placed on the arms of the chair. His raven hair, tousled and wavy frame his piercing blue eyes, his mouth set in a grim line. His pale skin highlighted by his black jeans and t-shirt are lightly covered in blood.

I feel a lead cannonball fall deep into the pit of my stomach. I become acutely aware none of the men in the room have noticed me and I know I should silently leave but no matter how much I will my legs to move, they refuse.

Leaning closer into the bound man's face he starts speaking, his voice low and deadly.

"You disappoint me David, truly. Your attempts to block my company takeover have been a real nuisance, but I am confident that you are now seeing things from my point of view" The man sinisterly grins and attempts to wipe some of the blood from his hands on to his t-shirt. "But to be sure I want you to listen carefully".

The bound man angrily stares into the cold blue eyes above him. "If you do not do as I have asked, if you refuse to make the call, my men who are parked outside the dorms at Maddison's University are going to get out of their car and enter your daughter's dorm. They are going to drag her out of bed, throw her in the boot and bring her here".

The bound man's eyes widen and thick, fat tears fall from his eyes and roll down his cheeks.

"When she arrives" the man threatens "I am going to fuck her so hard. I will stretch out her cunt whilst she begs for me to stop. I will force my dick so far down her throat that her eyes will bulge and I will lick the sweet falling tears from her cheeks. She will know she has you to thank for this, she will look into your eyes and thank you whilst I pound away at her ruined cunt. Then I think I will have your wife brought here, forced to her knees and she can clean your daughter's cunt,"

The raven haired man looking amused gestures to the corner of the room. "Mike, do me a favour and remove this pricks gag, it looks like he has something he wants to say."

From the corner of the room a broad figure steps out from behind the large grandfather clock and yanks the gag away nearly taking the bound man's head with it.

The bound man speaks angrily but his voice is noticeably laced with fear, blood dribbling lazily from his mouth. "You forget, I am not the only one with loved ones. If you so much as touch my wife or daughter there will be nothing to stop me from returning the favour. I've seen that little trophy whore of yours. Y'know, I have plenty associates of my own who would be more than happy to show Mya? Mia is it? a good seeing too. I can't promise she will be as pretty when they are done with her though."

The raven haired man grins slow and sadistically. "Aaaah but there's your problem David, she is not a loved one. She is more of a ... hmmm what did you call her? A trophy whore? Less of a trophy but definitely a whore and whores David are ten a penny to wealthy men like me and you".

My hands clench around the cup in disbelief at the horrifying things being said.

"You are a fucking animal" The bound man screams coughing and spluttering up blood.

"Indeed but an animal without loved ones, without weakness. So shall I instruct my men to bring your daughter here? I promise to put on a good show".

"Just pass me the phone, I will do as you have asked but leave my family out of this"

"Mike, make the call and hold the phone to the good side of his face" the raven haired man orders grinning arrogantly.

I see the bound man talking, but I hear nothing. Nothing but the loud thumps pulsating in my ears. I suddenly feel light headed and my knees are weak. My eyes are stinging and my vision starts to blur from the tears forming. I can just about see the phone lifted away from the bound man.

The grandfather clock chimes loud and suddenly my whole body jumps and I hear the cup of hot tea shatter on the floor before I feel it leave my hands. His blue eyes move to the cup now in pieces, hot liquid pooling over the floor then his eyes move up and stop dead the second they catch mine.

Both frozen for a moment, I feel a cold sweat break out as two conflicting thoughts flash through my mind.

1. This man is dangerous and I need to run now!

2. This man is Alex!

His expression immediately changes to one of panic mixed with desperation. "Oh Shit!"

I run!

Im running so fast the hallway is nothing but a blur, my feet are hitting the ground heavy, the carpet that was so comforting before now burns when my feet land and my arms clumsily scrape the walls as I go. I can feel the adrenaline causing my whole body to shake and I can hear my heart pounding so loud that I am convinced it is trying to break free of the confines of my chest.

I turn a corner and come crashing into the suitcases burning the palms of my hands on the carpet beneath. Quickly I look up, turning my head, my view partially obstructed by my hair now covering my face but there is no mistaking Alex running towards me. Pulling myself up off the floor I taste bile in my throat and can hear Alex gaining ground. My limbs don't seem to be moving fast enough as if every movement is in slow motion. I grab the black holdall, turn away and start to run again. He is so close now, I can hear his feet hit the floor right behind me.

I make it to the next hallway, turn left and continue to run. The movement from the holdall causes my carpet burnt hands to sting and I consider dropping it but at the bottom of the hallway I spot the door that leads into the garage If only I can make it.

I try to run faster, I hear him calling out but cant take in what he is saying. I make it to the door and swing it open falling hard down 3 concrete steps, the holdall flying from my hands, my knees barely registering the unforgiving force.

I turn violently flying forward with both arms out in front of me slamming the door shut and turning the lock. Alex slams into the door nearly causing it to fly off its hinges and I startle backwards landing on my backside.

My breathing is ragged and my chest hurts with a pain so overwhelming I'm convinced my heart is giving up. The door flexes barely hanging on to its hinges underneath Alex's force.

I scramble to my feet and see blood trickling from my knees. Grabbing the holdall from the floor I spin around and see the key rack on the far wall. I stumble my way over hitting the garage door release as I go and grab the first set of keys my hands come into contact with. Pressing hard on the fob I see the lights on the black Range Rover flash.

I use the other cars as support in an effort to keep myself moving forward towards the Range Rover. Climbing in I try but fail to put the key into the ignition. My hands are shaking uncontrollably and every second that passes feels like an eternity. The key finally slides in just as Alex bursts through the door, our eyes meet for a second, he reaches out a blood stained hand and I see him mouth the words "Baby, please".

I reverse out of the garage, spin the car round and speed off into the night.

Valtiel
Valtiel
59 Followers