Who is the Real Alex? Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alex walks off behind me and I hear his footsteps get fainter. My desire has spread down onto my inner thighs and I am so eager for his touch now, desperate for some friction but I dare not move without his permission.

I am not kept waiting long but a sigh of relief still escapes my lips when I hear him return. I startle slightly at the sudden contact I feel but quickly regain my composure. I feel the tongue of the riding crop at the top of my neck. Slowly I feel the soft leather skim down my spine causing a shiver to break out over my skin from deep within my core. The tongue traces over the curvature of my ass and slips in between my thighs sliding through my wetness. Alex pushes the tongue of the crop between my swollen pussy lips and it glides through sending shock waves of pleasure through my body in all directions.

Alex rubs his fingers through my slickness and spreads my arousal over my ass hole pressing a finger deep inside.

I gasp at the sudden intrusion.

"Why so greedy Mia?" Alex whispers in my ear and my head rolls back on to his shoulder. Reaching around with his other hand he places the crop between my mouth. I stand tall, riding crop between my teeth whilst he continues working his finger in my ass. His other hand takes the place of the crop, sliding through my pussy lips and spreading my wetness back and forth. He then thrusts two fingers inside of me causing me to groan against the crop clenched between my teeth.

"That's right baby, such a greedy slut," Alex says lovingly into my ear. "spread your legs wider, yes baby, just like that."

As I spread my legs Alex drops to his knees and I feel his tongue plunge into my hole causing my knees to buckle slightly. He moves further between my legs and flicks his tongue over my tender clit and alternates between sucking and lapping. I feel a heat spread as I am climbing and a light sweat breaks out over my body. Alex increases the pace and the pressure sending me wild. My clit is throbbing hard now and every flick of his tongue feels like a lightning bolt of pleasure hitting me full force. I am close to screaming out my release.

"Please Sir, may I cum?" I call out against the crop.

Alex withdraws with no word of a warning.

"Always rushing baby," He says amused, standing up and placing a kiss on my cheek. "too easy to please."

I am fevered, desperate for release and I can feel my self fall from the mountain I had so nearly climbed.

"If I am honest baby I don't know if you really do want to cum."

I turn bewildered, my eyes finding his. "Of course I do!" I practically shout surprising myself, the crop falling from my mouth. Shocked at my outburst I quickly drop to my knees and cast my eyes downwards.

Alex lets out a laugh. "You're panic is adorable. As I was saying, I'm not sure that is what you really want, I thought you wanted to please me?"

I hear Alex unzip his jeans and watch as they land at his ankles. He leans down and grabs my hands placing them on the back of his thighs. Grabbing the back of my head with his hands, he brings my mouth forward to the tip of his huge erection. I lick my lips, after losing the glorious sensations between my thighs I am suddenly desperate for him in my mouth. Desperate for any of my holes to be filled. I draw soft circles over the tip of his dick with my tongue. I begin to lap my tongue up and down his impressive length before allowing my mouth to engulf as much of his dick as I can take.

I start off slow, sucking lightly at first, the air is thick with his arousal. I start sucking harder and faster and can feel myself climbing again albeit a little slower. I use his muscular legs as support and push deeper and deeper tasting his salty pre cum as I go. Desperate to be filled I push myself further than ever before hoping to impress him. As his dick hits the back of my throat I feel myself start to gag but he holds my head firmly in place. My tongue keeps on working even as I start to struggle for air. Just as it begins to feel too much Alex releases his grip and I gasp for air. I manage a couple of deep breaths before he takes hold of my head again, forcing himself to the back of my throat again.

"Oh baby, I love to hear you struggle, so greedy for my dick," Alex continues, "now whose slut are you?"

I do my best to speak against his dick buried in my throat, "I am your slut Sir." I say, a small amount of saliva spilling down my chin.

"Yes! Yes you are baby."

He pulls out of my mouth but immediately thrusts back in. Repeating this motion Alex starts to groan. Tears form in my eyes as his dick continues the assault on the back of my throat.

He removes a hand from the back of my head and using his finger and thumb pinches down on my nose causing my mouth to stretch out wider desperate for air and he thrusts in further, his other hand holding my head firm.

Buried impossibly deep I can feel Alex grow harder the more I struggle. His moans of pleasure cause my pussy to ache in desire. My need is almost painful.

He gently starts to slap my cheek sending light vibrations through my mouth and onto his dick. Suddenly he releases my head and pushes me back. I fall onto my ass and sit panting for air.

Alex steps over me, his blue eyes beautiful and dangerous.

Pumping away at his dick with his hand he spurts his hot release all over my face.

"You look fucking beautiful Mia! Get on your elbows and knees and stick that ass up in the air for me." Alex says a little breathless.

My breathing is ragged and his hot sticky cum drips down my face. I move into position eagerly.

Alex speaks, "You can use one hand and your tongue, I will let you cum Mia but only if you clean yourself! Every drop of my ownership should slide down that pretty little throat of yours. You understand?"

"Yes Sir, Thank you Sir." I say.

"There's a good girl" Alex replies.

Alex moves behind me onto his knees and delves his face straight into my pussy and a fire ignites threatening to scorch every inch of me.

I start licking at his cum, the more fevered his tongue, the faster I drink it all in. I use a finger to get what is out of reach of my tongue, taking my cum covered finger deep in my mouth. My groans getting louder and louder as Alex sucks and licks unrelenting.

I gasp as his tongue enter my sopping, needy hole and start to push back onto his face. I can feel him drinking me in as I am him. Once every drop of his cum is inside me I rest my hand back down as support against the shock waves coursing through my body. White dots spot my vision and I climb at such a speed and ferocity I cry out desperate for release.

"Cum for me Slut!" Alex practically shouts into my hot, wet pussy and I explode, bucking back and forth onto his face, screaming out and clawing at the carpet beneath my fingers.

"Such a good girl." Alex says giving my pussy a gentle slap.

----

Waking startled I am soaked through with sweat and for the briefest second my hand reaches out for Alex. All too soon though, terrible memories of Alex flood my mind and I am brought back to earth with a crushing force. I am soaked down below and feel shame at my desire for the monster I now know Alex to be.

Taken aback by my dream ... my memory, I stumble in to the en suite and take a cold shower. I wash every inch of myself clean, careful to be quick when washing my sensitive pussy. I step out and wrap a robe around myself, sitting on the bed with my hair dripping down my back soaking the robe.

The adrenaline and fear that ruled my every fibre yesterday still exists only now as I sit, cold water dripping from my body do I feel the dull ache in my chest. My hand clutches at my chest as I feel the pain radiate through me. My heart is breaking.

Hot tears pour and I sob loudly and unapologetically. Every thought and feeling I have contradicts another but it makes no difference. I cry and cry, for the man I loved. For the man I thought existed. I cry for myself, for the vulnerability I shared. I cry for the life I thought we were building, for the lies he must've told. I cry until every tear is shed and can cry no more.

Eventually I pull myself up and start to move. Emptying out the holdall I count how much money I have left. Seven hundred and fifty six pounds and twenty eight pence. I make a mental list of the things I need to get today before repacking the holdall. I get dressed in my only clothes hoping they don't smell too badly after a day of travelling and a long sleep. I grab the holdall filled with all of my belongings and make my way down the stairs, my hair damp on my shoulders.

The B&B owner is behind the desk at the bottom of the stairs. I had intended to just leave but she asks if I am ready for breakfast and not wanting to turn down a meal I have already paid for I say that I am. I realise how ravenous I am when a full fry up is placed before me. I devour the whole breakfast and 3 cups of tea.

The B&B owner asks if I will be staying another night. I pay for another night and leave making my way out onto the street.

The streets are busy and bustling even though it is early. I walk around taking in the sights as I go. A large fountain with a statue of a fisherman catches my eye. Groups of children throw coins over their shoulders and into the water. I smile as they run around with handful's of water splashing their unsuspecting parents.

Eventually I come across a street lined with stores. I see a store I am familiar with and note the 'up to 70% sale' posters in the windows.

Entering the store I spot the sale racks and head on over and start looking through the rails. I find a white stretchy t-shirt. A pair of dark blue skinny jeans and a faux leather brown jacket. Heading over to the underwear I grab a multi-pack containing 5 pairs of cotton socks and two t-shirt bra's. One in white and the other in black. Grabbing a multi-pack of lace frenchies I am eager to change into underwear more familiar to me. I head over to the pyjama section and grab a set of black pyjama bottoms and a matching tank top. Leaving the store £68 lighter I feel good about my purchases for the amount spent but it doesn't stop me worrying about my obvious cash flow problem. Regardless I press on and head in to a discount store where I purchase a hair brush, hair elastics, toothbrush and toothpaste. I also grab a razor and shaving gel as well as deodorant and a can of dry shampoo. Another £19 gone I head in to a charity shop where I find a pair of brown calf-high boots to match my jacket.

Finished shopping I grab a sandwich and a bottle of water eating on the go. As I walk through the streets I find an empty bench and just sit and watch the world go by. I don't know how much time passes but I start to feel very alone. I hate myself for missing him but I do. Admitting that to myself causes me pain. Bringing my knees up to my chest I feel like I want to cry but there are no more tears left in me. Instead I reach in the holdall, take out a cigarette and light it.

One more night in this town and I know I need to move on, place some more distance between myself and Alex. As I sit and think about my next move I get a sinking feeling that I am being watched. I look around and see no one paying me any attention but the feeling grows stronger regardless.

"Stop being so paranoid, you're fine!" I say a loud trying to instil some confidence and shake the bad feeling. Getting up off the bench I start making my way back to the B&B hoping that paranoia is all I have to worry about.

12