Who Is This Girl? Ch. 03

Story Info
Charlie & Meredith try her brother on for size.
4.7k words
4.57
123.3k
11
2

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/21/2022
Created 04/12/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jallen944
jallen944
1,734 Followers

Charlie found Meredith at home with her brother and her father. Her mother was at a microwave cooking class and wouldn't be home until later that evening. Meredith's brother, Tony, was on the couch, watching tv. He looked up and Charlie practically melted. He was older and so handsome always had a girlfriend.

Meredith was dying to know what she had to do that was so important, so she agreed to tell her about it in her room. As they walked through the room, she could feel Tony's eyes on her, looking at her body, and it made those passionate feelings she had been holding back begin to ache inside her. She was terribly wet and sticky between her legs, and was sure her panties were soaked. She was so horny she gladly would have accepted if Tony and Meredith's father had asked her to fuck them both right then.

They climbed on Meredith's bed like two kittens wrestling over a ball of string, giggling with excitement and shrieking with laughter as they rolled over the sheets and pillows. Her knee pushed between Charlie's legs and pressed against her sensitive crotch and she gasped.

"What? Are you all right?" Meredith said, but Charlie wrapped both of her legs around her friend's and squeezed it firmly against her crotch.

"I'm fine."

Charlie rubbed her tender pussy through the rough fabric of Meredith's jeans and her own wet panties. She closed her eyes and licked her lips.

"Did I hurt you?"

"No."

"You've got my leg," Meredith said, looking into her friend's face. "Are you horny?"

"Oh yes."

"What did you do after school?"

"I saw Bruce by the back doors."

"What did you do?"

"We made out."

"You made out with Bruce Kozerski?"

"Mm hm," Charlie moaned, smiling as she thought back on the experience. She put her hands around Meredith's thigh and pulled it harder against her crotch.

"What did he do to you?"

"He put his finger in my pussy. But he didn't get me off."

"Wow. You had Bruce Kozerski's finger in your pussy. That is so cool," Meredith said. She pressed her thigh against her friend's crotch, making her shiver with excitement and anticipation.

"I wanna touch your pussy," Charlie said, and unbuttoned Meredith's jeans.

She slipped her hand in, under the elastic band of her pink, frilly panties, and her fingers brushed through the slight, but dark hair on her mound. Meredith shivered. Her eyes were locked onto Charlie's eyes, staring deeply into her. Her thick lips were parted so slightly, making a small, flattened O shape.

Charlie's fingers ventured further across her pussy, and she spread her legs as much as she could in that awkward position. Her finger grazed over her moist lips. Meredith gasped. Charlie pushed her finger past her wet lips, touched her clit, and she groaned deeply, closed her eyes, and rolled her head back. She tried to push her finger into her pussy, but her finger sunk as far as the first knuckle when she met some resistance, and Meredith flinched.

"Ow. That hurt," she said.

"Sorry. I'll be gentle."

She stroked her finger gently over her clit, but the feelings inside her own body were driving her wild. Meredith was moaning softly and her chest was heaving. Charlie started to work her finger into Meredith's cunt, and she clenched her teeth together and grunted.

"Does that hurt too much?" Charlie whispered. Their faces were very close, and she could feel Meredith's warm breath on her cheek.

"No."

Charlie kissed her lips. "I can do something better if you want."

"Anything. Just don't stop now."

Giggling, Charlie yanked her hand from Meredith's pants, pushed her back on the bed, and pulled her jeans off.

"What are you doing?" Meredith said.

"You'll see," Charlie said, and giggled.

She tugged her jeans and her panties down below her knees and spread her thighs as wide as she could while they were still restrained around her ankles. She dropped herself between Meredith's legs.

"What..." she started to say, but Charlie put her mouth on her pussy, and her mind exploded. Her eyes grew wide, and her head dropped back to the bed.

Charlie licked between the soft lips of Meredith's pussy just like she had done with her finger. It was sort of like eating a juicy peach, with the juice dribbling down her chin, and it tasted sweet and bitter at the same time. She licked up and down the outsides and insides of her lips, then gently poked her tongue inside. Meredith's mouth was open wide, and quiet grunts came out. Her hips rose off the bed.

She came screaming. Charlie had to reach up and clamp her hand over her mouth until she stopped screaming. She was afraid her father would come in to find out what was going on, and he would see them like this. That wouldn't be too cool.

"Who taught you how to do that?" Meredith said, gasping for breath.

Charlie wiped her mouth with the back of her hand. "I watched them do it in a movie one time."

Meredith smiled, and a dreamy look came into her eyes. "I want to do it to you," she said, gazing into Charlie's eyes.

Her smile grew wider. "Oh yes," she said, and laid on her back, spread her legs, and raised her skirt.

Without bothering to pull her jeans back up or take them all they way off, Meredith got on her hands and knees, raising her ass high in the air. She reached under Charlie's skirt, hooked her fingers over the elastic band of her tight, dark blue panties, and pulled them down her legs.

She was watching her friend move over her body, and her own chest was heaving. Her mouth was dry, and she kept licking her lips. Her tongue and mouth were coated with the taste of Meredith's pussy. She could feel her juices on her chin and cheeks.

Meredith hovered between her legs, looking down at her pussy. She licked her lips, stuck her tongue out a bit, and lowered her head. Her wet tongue made contact with her wet lips, and Charlie groaned, raising her ass off the bed. Meredith's tongue touched her tender clit.

"Right there. Lick me right there."

It was the hot little center of her body right then, and desperately needed satisfaction. After being rubbed by Bruce's finger and the rough fabric of Meredith's jeans, it felt fantastically good to have a soft, wet tongue there. She put he hand on Meredith's head and bucked her hips up. She had been screwed and licked many times in her past, but never before could she recall needing to have an orgasm so badly.

When it finally hit, she didn't even realize she was having it until it was nearly over, and she opened her eyes and looked into Meredith's delighted face. Her head was still spinning and lights flashed behind her eyes like she had taken some strange drug, but her body tingled all over like it always did after she came. And there was an unusual ache she had not felt since the first time she got fucked, except that she could not remember it hurting so much back then.

Meredith's chin and lips were coated with shiny juices. Her cheeks were also flushed deep red.

"Wow," Meredith said, rolling on her back. She still had her pants down around her ankles. "That was unbelievable how you came. You must have liked it a whole lot."

"I did," Charlie said, and sat up on her elbows to look at Meredith through her parted knees.

"I never knew you could do that with your mouth. I thought you could only use your fingers."

"It feels better with your mouth."

"It feels a lot better. I'm not ever going to use my fingers again." She rolled on her side and Charlie noticed the pronounced, seductive curve of her hips, like that of a grown woman. "Do you want to spend the night?"

"Yeah. We can do it again tonight."

* * * *

Charlie raised her head from between Meredith's legs and looked into her face. She was recovering from a wild series of orgasms and had the look of someone who was having a bad dream. They had the tv on to cover any noises they might make in the quiet house, since it was past midnight, and the Tonight Show was almost over. They had only watched the first few minutes before Meredith's excitement grew too great and she practically begged Charlie to satisfy her.

Her eyes fluttered open and she looked dazed. "That was the best. Can it get better than that?"

"Yes, it can," Charlie said.

"Let me do you now."

"Just a minute. I'll be right back," Charlie said.

"Where are you going?"

"I'll be right back." Charlie put her finger to her lips to tell her to be quiet, and closed the door behind her.

Meredith sat back with a heavy sigh and looked at the tv. She hadn't realized how late it was. She had never seen the end of the Tonight Show. This was probably the latest she had ever stayed up.

The door opened and Charlie came back. In the dim light of the tv, her face was glowing.

"Sorry I took so long," she said, and climbed into the bed under the covers.

"Where did you go?"

"I went to get something to make me taste even better."

Meredith dove under the covers and crawled between her legs to find out what it was. She pulled up Charlie's night shirt, noticed that she smelled oddly different there, and quickly licked her pussy. She was full of some sort of thick, creamy stuff that dribbled onto her tongue and all over her pussy lips.

"Mmmm," Meredith said. It did make her pussy taste better. She licked and sucked the cream from her juicy cunt.

"Oh God," Charlie moaned. Her back arched off the bed and her hands grabbed the pillows.

Meredith crawled back up and plopped down on the pillow beside her.

"I liked it," she said, brushing Charlie's black hair from her face. She wiped her mouth with her fingers and licked the strange, new juice off them. "Go get some more of that stuff so I can lick it out again."

"Maybe you should get some of it yourself, if you liked it that much. Come on."

She led her out of the bed and they went down the hall to Tony's room.

"What are you doing?" Meredith whispered, trying to pull Charlie away from his door.

Charlie waved at her to keep quiet. "Come on," she said.

She knocked and they went in. Tony was sitting up in his bed without a shirt on, reading a magazine with naked women on the cover. Meredith was shocked, but Charlie seemed perfectly at ease, like she knew he was expecting them.

"Hi," she said to Tony as she climbed on his bed.

"Hi."

His bed was not very big, and he moved aside to give her room.

"Come on," Charlie said again.

Finally, Meredith climbed into her brother's bed, not entirely sure what she was getting herself into. Charlie whispered something in his ear and he looked right at Meredith, grinned.

"Ok?" Charlie said.

"Okay," he said.

He flipped the covers off himself, and Meredith was stunned to see her brother in his shorts. She was even more stunned when he whisked them off. She blushed. She had never seen a man naked, and especially never expected to see her brother naked. Even so, she stared at his penis, the first one she had ever seen. Charlie actually put her hand around it and moved it up and down.

"Oh my God," Meredith whispered, her eyes fixed on the sight.

"This is where I got that stuff," Charlie said.

"From there? How did you get it in your pussy?"

"I fucked her," Tony said.

Meredith's mouth fell. "You fucked my brother? What was it like?"

"It was great. I'm gonna fuck him again," Charlie said.

"Suck me off, first. I wanna see my dick in your mouth," Tony said.

Meredith couldn't believe what was happening.

"Watch what I do, then you do it," Charlie said.

She started by licking the head of his cock. Her tongue danced around the head. She tilted her head to the side and licked the shaft from the bottom to the top, then licked the head again, drooling all over it. Tony closed his eyes and moaned, and Charlie was also moaning, so they must have enjoyed it as much as they enjoyed licking each others pussies.

Meredith moved to the side for a better view. Charlie smiled, then stuck her tongue out again and touched the red, swollen head with the tip.

"Oh Jesus, suck it, please," Tony said. His eyes were squeezed shut and his head was tilted back.

Sliding her tongue down the side of the shaft, Charlie opened her mouth wide, took the head and half the rod in, closed her lips around it, and began to move her head up and down while she sucked in her cheeks.

Meredith gasped. She never would have believed this sort of thing was possible. She had a vague idea of what sex was like, but she had no idea that a man's penis could grow so long and hard like her brother's, and it was certainly beyond her imagination that a girl could put it in her mouth. Without thinking about it, she opened her mouth and imitated Charlie's actions. The more she watched her best friend suck on her brother's penis, the more she wanted to do it herself.

Charlie sucked her mouth off with a loud, slurping sound. "You wanna try it?" she said, holding Tony's cock straight up for her.

"Yes," Meredith said, and scooted over Tony's legs to take her place.

She was licking her lips as she took his cock in her hand. Tony was watching every move she made. She looked at him, then at Charlie, then at his cock. She was so nervous. She couldn't believe she was really doing this.

She took a deep breath, licked her lips in a nervous habit, stuck her tongue out and touched it to the tip of his cock. Tony moaned. He was watching her very closely, and his tongue was moving slowly back and forth over his lips like he was as full of anticipation as her.

She licked the head with quick swipes of her tongue. Her nervousness gradually passed, and was replaced with anxious desire that built inside her, driving her to lick it more and suck hard. She was brushing her tongue across the head like a paint brush when she suddenly lost all patience and clamped her lips around the shaft. He groaned.

She bobbed her head up and down hard. In a moment of overambitiousness, she let her head drop too far, plunging most of his shaft past her lips and the head to the back of her mouth and down the opening of her esophagus. She gagged horribly and quickly pulled her mouth off, coughing.

"Are you ok?" Charlie said, slapping her back.

"I almost swallowed it," Meredith said in a choked voice.

Tony chuckled.

"You should have swallowed it. I've been trying to get my girlfriend to do that for a month."

"I don't think so," Charlie said, putting her hand around his cock. "Try this, instead."

She put the head of his cock in her mouth, closed her lips lightly around it, and slowly moved her head up and down only a couple of inches.

Tony groaned again. His eyes rolled back and his head and tilted back against the headboard like his neck was too weak to hold it up. Meredith's eyebrows went up. Unless Charlie had shown her, she never would have known that a girl could make a boy feel that way just by putting his penis in her mouth.

She watched her friend closer, and noticed that she was moving her hand up and down around his thing at the same time she was moving her head up and down. Her tongue slid up and down along the side of his penis, and her saliva was drooling down all over it. Her cheeks were sucked in and her lips rolled like a sleeve with each stroke. His hips rose off the bed as she sucked with longer and deeper strokes.

Charlie made a loud, wet, sucking sound with her mouth and let his cock fall out with a pop. Tony dropped back to the bed as if he had been lifted off it simply by her mouth.

"Go ahead," she said, holding his cock in one hand and waving it playfully like a stick. Meredith hesitated, although she was dying to try it again. Somehow, it had felt good in her mouth.

"Come on. I like the way you do it," Tony said with a grin. "Wouldn't it be wild if Mom and Dad saw what we were doing?"

"Dad would ground us forever," Meredith said.

All three of them laughed, but the idea stuck in the back of Meredith's mind that her father would find out that she was doing this with Tony, like a fear that wouldn't go away.

She stroked his cock with her whole hand. Swallowing hard and taking a deep breath, she lowered her head and took it into her mouth. The hot skin of the swollen head glided over her wet tongue. She closed her lips loosely around it, sucked in her cheeks, and began to move her head up and down in short, quick strokes, just the way Charlie had shown her.

"Oh yeah. That's so good," Tony moaned.

Meredith was thrilled that she could do as good a job as her friend. She sucked harder. Her brother reacted immediately, squirming on the bed. Growing impatient again, Meredith changed to a different technique, sliding her mouth down over his cock as far as she could, then drawing it back out, all the while sucking in her cheeks and rubbing the shaft with her tongue.

"Oh Jesus," he choked.

She did it again, dropping her head until her nose touched the short, curly hairs on his mound. He groaned deeply again.

"I'm gonna cum."

Unaware of what he meant, she kept sucking with this new technique she had just invented. She was in the middle of moving her head back up when his cock throbbed and she felt some warm, thick liquid shooting into her mouth. It landed way back on her tongue and she instinctively swallowed it before it choked her, but she pulled his cock out of her mouth to find out what was going on, and it rudely squirted more of the liquid on her face.

She shouted in surprise and sat straight up. Charlie laughed and almost rolled off the bed. Meredith watched Tony's cock with astonishment. Thick, white drops of liquid shot straight up into the air from the tiny hole in the end and came down on his legs and balls and her hand.

"What is it?" she whispered. She could still feel some of it in her mouth and swallowed. It had an unusual taste she couldn't describe, but it was the same stuff she had licked from Charlie's pussy.

"It's my cum," Tony said.

"What's cum?"

"His sperm. When he fucks you, it's the stuff that gets you pregnant," Charlie said.

"Really?"

"Yeah," Tony said.

"Oh my God. I swallowed it. Am I gonna get pregnant?"

"No, don't be silly," Charlie said, and laughed.

Tony laughed with her, but they struggled to keep quiet so they wouldn't wake their parents. Meredith felt silly, and giggled at herself. She brought her hand up to cover her mouth and touched some of the cum on her chin. She wiped it off with her finger and held it up to look at it.

"It's kind of pretty," she said, admiring its shiny, pearly texture.

She looked for something to wipe it off with, and Charlie quickly grabbed her hand, raised it to her mout, and stuck her finger in, just as she had with Tony's cock. Meredith giggled when she sucked off the cum, making a loud smack when she pulled it out. Charlie giggled, too, showing her bright, white teeth. She leaned forward and licked up the rest of the cum from Meredith's chin and cheek.

She stopped licking. They looked at each other for a moment, tilted their heads opposite ways, and brought their lips together gently, just like they practiced with each other when they wanted to learn how to kiss boys.

"Shit. You chicks are into some pretty kinky stuff," Tony said.

The girls broke apart, looked at him together without saying anything, looked at each other again and kissed each other deeply.

Their wet lips and tongues made soft smacking sounds in the very quiet room. Without looking, Charlie let her hand glide up Tony's leg and searched for his rod. When it was good and hard cock, she broke away from Meredith and pulled her night shirt off over her head. She reached between her legs with her left hand and smeared his cum on her juicy cunt. While Tony watched, she climbed over him, straddling his legs. She reached down between her legs for his cock, raised it to her cunt and inserted the head. It split her hole open and she settled herself onto it. She arched her back, pushing her round tits out, and raised her ass a few inches to get that sensation of settling her weight all the way onto it once again. Her legs were spread wide around him and her knees were pinched in on his waist.

jallen944
jallen944
1,734 Followers
12