Who Is This Girl? Ch. 04

Story Info
The radio clicked on.
4.1k words
4.18
74.5k
7
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/21/2022
Created 04/12/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jallen944
jallen944
1,734 Followers

The radio clicked on. His eyes slowly peeled open. Charlie was cuddled at his side, under his arm.

"Wake up. You have to go to school. It's an important day," he said, nudging her gently.

"I don't want to go," she mumbled.

Her leg moved up his thigh. He nudged her again.

"Wake up, little one. You got a busy day today."

"I'm not little, anymore," she mumbled. Her warm hand moved down over his belly and squeezed his tool. It was long and hard and pushed against the blanket. She kissed his chest.

"You still got to get up. You don't want to be late for that bus."

She crawled on top of him, straddling his body. Without a word she reached between her legs, grabbed his erection and slipped it inside her. She was deliciously warm and tight. She lifted her head off his shoulder and kissed him. Her puffy eyes had not yet opened. Her straight, black hair outlined her features. It was hard to believe those beautiful lips had been clamped so tightly around his dick.

She straightened up over him, her eyes still closed. The blanket hung over her shoulders like a white cape, then fell away, revealing her naked body. The tips of her breasts were illuminated by the first light of the sun and her pink nipples were erect points. Her breasts were bigger. They had grown full and round, and seemed to grow more every day, and were overflowing her bra. Her hips had grown a noticeable curve, where his hands rested.

Her lips parted and she sighed. Her head tilted to the side and her hips moved in a slow, gyrating motion, like she was fucking him in her sleep.

He put his hands on her thighs, which had become firm and not so bony. He moved his hips slowly up and down with her. She moaned. He moved his hands up to her tits. The corners of her lips curled up and her eyes peeled open.

"Who needs school? I got you," she said in a husky, sexy voice. Her lips barely moved.

"Yes, you do."

She grinned and rolled her eyes. What was he supposed to say? How could he reprimand her for her attitude when she was riding on top of him? Besides, she didn't really mean it.

"What are you gonna do when you get to Chicago?" he said.

"I don't know. The museum will be boring."

"You'll like the amusement park."

Her eyes widened and a smile lit up her face. "I know. I can't wait to ride on that new rollercoaster." She started moving her ass up and down faster.

"Oh yes," Joe groaned.

"Are you gonna cum inside me?" she said.

"Yes."

"Good. I'll think of you all day when I feel it leaking out."

The image of his cum leaking out over her soft pussy lips was enough to make him lose control. He shot his fresh, early morning cum into her pussy.

"Oh yes," she cried.

Her pussy clenched his cock tight, as if milking the cum out of him. With a deep sigh she collapsed on him, resting her cheek on his chest and slowly stroking her hips up and down. With his hand, he brushed her long, silky black hair down her back.

"You better get ready. You don't want to miss that bus."

* * * *

The chartered bus had comfortable, tall-back seats. Although it was early in the morning, the kids were already wild and rambunctious. Charlie had worn her tight, faded jeans and a small t-shirt. She was sitting next to Dorothy, a stunning blonde girl that every boy in school wanted. She had a tendency to be cold and rejected them before they could even ask her out. She was wearing a short skirt and a light blouse. Her knees were crossed, showing her white thigh, and her hands fidgeted.

"Relax," Charlie said.

"I need a smoke."

"You just had one before we got on."

"That was like an hour ago."

"It's only been ten minutes."

"Whatever," Dorothy said in disgust.

"Maybe you should quit."

"Shut up." Dorothy stuck her finger in her mouth and chewed her nails.

Charlie looked around. They were on the last seat on the bus, all the way at the back by the cramped lavatory. When the trip started, this was the popular place to be. Since then, however, most of the kids had moved to the front. Someone had a portable video tape player, but she wasn't interested in that.

She was interested in Jeff, the guy she had beat to the back of the bus. He, however, was interested in the video tape, and went with his friend to watch it.

She looked at Dorothy's bare leg. She was staring out the window and seemed to have crammed herself into the farthest corner of the bus to get away from anyone. Charlie was beginning to feel it was her job to rescue her friend from this pit of loneliness she had thrown herself into.

She leaned out and looked up the aisle. Everyone was grouped around the seats at the middle of the bus. She looked at Dorothy's thigh again. She looked so disconsolate. She put her hand on her knee. She snapped around and looked at her hand.

"What are you doing?"

Charlie rubbed her knee. "I wanna help you relax."

"Why are you touching my leg?"

"Because you'll like it," Charlie said, as she uncrossed Dorothy's legs.

"Are you crazy?"

"No. I'm horny."

Her hand slid up the inside of Dorothy's thigh, under the hem of her skirt. She gasped, clenching the arms of her chair.

"What do you think you're doing?" she said.

Charlie's fingers touched her panties. Her eyes grew wide. She pulled back the edge of the panties, slipped under the fabric, and rubbed her warm, soft lips.

"Someone's gonna see you."

"Let them watch."

The last seat had a little extra room between it and the seat in front. Charlie slipped down to the floor between her friend's legs. The hem of her skirt was stretched across her thighs.

"What are you doing?"

"I'm going to eat you," Charlie said.

"Oh God."

She slid her hands up Dorothy's thighs and pushed her skirt up to her hips, exposing her dainty pink panties. Her eyes were glazed over, giving her a dizzy expression, like she was high on some potent drug. She slid her hands under her skirt, hooked her fingers over the elastic waistband of her panties and pulled them down. She left them hanging around her left ankle.

Dorothy was staring down at her, breathing heavily. Her chest pushed against the snug restraint of her summery blouse. The buttons that secured the front looked as if they might pop off if she breathed any harder.

Holding her friend by her hips, Charlie scooted her to the edge of the seat. Her thighs were spread wide. She leaned forward and licked Dorothy's pink slit. She gasped. Her tongue poked between her sensitive lips and made her flinch. She pushed her tongue deep into her hole and her friend took a deep sigh.

Charlie found her clitoris with the tip of her tongue. Dorothy responded with muffled squeals. She licked her harder. Her body shuddered. She licked the length of her slit and poked her tongue in deep again. Dorothy squeezed her head in her thighs and put her hands on Charlie's head and pulled her tight against her crotch.

Charlie slipped a finger into Dorothy's hole and wiggled it around, just to find out if she was a virgin. She wasn't. For some reason, she was surprised by that. Her friend never seemed like she knew anything about sex.

Dorothy's ass rose and fell off the seat, rubbing her pussy against Charlie's face. She did a good job to keep her moans down. They would both be terribly embarrassed if she started screaming out loud.

She didn't, however. She spasmed erratically, she clenched her thighs and she muffled her moans, but she didn't scream. Charlie drank up the flow of her juices as they rolled over her tongue. Finally, Dorothy's thighs released her head. She pulled back, licking her lips. Dorothy gasped and desperately tried to push her skirt down.

"Charlie, you better get up," she said in a frightened, nervous voice.

Charlie looked up. Jeff was leaning against the backs of the seats in front, looking down at her with a fat grin on his face. She stood up, blushing, trying to hide her embarrassment. Dorothy's face had turned so red it looked like someone had painted it.

"What's going on here?" he said, still grinning.

Tom was standing behind him, his mouth open in shock. Charlie wiped her mouth. Her cheeks were covered with Dorothy's juices.

"Just passing time," she said.

She plopped into her seat as if nothing was out of the ordinary. Dorothy struggled to pull her panties up, but it was impossible without letting the guys see her legs or her ass, so she just did it quickly and sat down again, staring out the window.

"We're almost at the station," Jeff said. He sat down in his seat, across the aisle from Charlie. "You're one freaky chick, you know that?"

She grinned. "I know it."

The bus lurched to a stop outside the train station. Other buses were already there. He turned back to her again, holding up his backpack.

"I got some good stuff in here," he said, patting the pack like a newborn baby. "I'll share it with you when we get on the train."

"Ok," Charlie said, although she wanted to share what he had in his pants, not his backpack.

The teachers and chaperons gave them seating assignments on the train, claiming it was the only way they could keep track of all the kids from the different bus loads.

Charlie and Dorothy were seated at the opposite end of the train car from Jeff and Tom. Fortunately, they were allowed to get up and move around once the train was away from the station. She dragged Dorothy to the center of the train car, where they found Tom and Jeff on a pair of bench seats that faced each other.

It was Tom who had the idea for each of them to get a pop from the dining car, which came in a plastic cup, so they wouldn't have to drink from the bottle. Jeff had a bottle of vodka, which went perfectly well with 7-Up. No one would suspect they were drinking alcohol unless they tasted the drink, and it would be very difficult to detect on their breaths.

Dorothy needed no more encouraging after she learned about the bottle. She still couldn't light up a cigarette, but she was eager to get drunk. The guys flirted with them, but neither mentioned what they had seen on the bus. Most guys would torture a girl unmercilessly if they had a chance to exploit a compromising position such as the one in which he had caught them.

Jeff had both of the girls giggling uncontrollably after only a few sips of vodka. He made crude references about teachers she always thought were perfect. He even made Tom laugh out loud. Charlie was hotter for him than ever.

Her juices had never stopped leaking from her pussy. The more Jeff turned her on, the more she soaked her panties. She had an urgent tingling between her legs and she squirmed in her seat to try to satisfy herself. If she didn't do something soon it would soak through the crotch of her jeans. The last thing she needed was more embarrassment. She handed the bottle to Dorothy.

"I gotta take a piss," she said.

She was a little unsteady when she stood up, and balanced herself against the shifting floor. At the back of the train car was the bathroom door, but the alcohol had made her dizzy, and the rocking of the train didn't help. Dorothy was laughing at her, and she couldn't help giggling herself. Her face was very warm.

She stumbled down the aisle to the washroom, using the seat backs as crutches. The small handle didn't want to cooperate, frustrating her every time she tried to open it. She looked back to her friends. They were watching her, and laughing. She started to laugh as well.

Finally, the door swung open and she almost fell in, laughing so hard she couldn't breathe. She clicked the lock shut and looked at herself in the mirror. Her cheeks were glowing bright red. The tingling between her legs was more intense than ever. She rubbed her thighs together, but that only made it worse. She unbuttoned her jeans and pushed them down to her knees. The strong smell of her pussy flooded the tiny compartment.

"My God," she whispered.

She kicked off her shoes and stepped out of her jeans. Her soaked panties stuck to her crotch. She peeled them off. There was no way he could put the panties back on, so she stuffed them in her purse, hoping nobody would notice the smell. She sat on the toilet seat and propped her feet up like she was in the stirrups of a gynecologist's examination table.

She touched her sticky pussy lips, ran her fingertip along the delicate opening and pushed it in. Her surging blood roared in her ears. She pulled her finger out and licked it clean, then stuck it back in. She wished she had something bigger to put inside her. What she needed was sitting with Dorothy and Tom.

With one hand she held her pussy lips spread. With her other hand she worked two fingers in and out of her cunt and over her clit. She started slowly and rubbed faster and deeper, but it wasn't working. The tingling inside her increased, but she couldn't make her pussy purr.

She shifted on the seat for a more comfortable position, but that didn't work, either. She tried different fingers, different hands and different strokes. Nothing satisfied her. It only made her sweaty and out of breath.

In disgust she pulled her jeans back up, put her shoes back on, washed her hands and straightened her hair. Still, the tingle wouldn't go away. She fidgeted, squeezing her thighs together. Her knees were weak and she steadied herself on the edge of the sink.

She sighed, grabbed her purse with the wet panties inside, and opened the door. Jeff was standing on the other side and startled her. She stepped back.

"Hi," she said.

"Hi."

He stepped into the restroom. The train rattled and clacked at a quick, even clip, rocking gently from side to side. She backed against the wall, facing him. He closed the door and secured the latch.

"I was wondering what was taking you so long," he said.

"Nothing," she said, but heard the guilty tone of her voice.

She stared up into his dark blue eyes. They drifted down the front of her body to her chest, her waist and her hips, following all her curves like he was trying to imagine how she looked naked.

He put one hand on the wall over her head, as if to box her in. His closeness made her feel all quivery inside. She tried to imagine how his hands would feel on her tits, how it would feel so good when he squeezed them and touched her nipples. She imagined spreading her legs and feeling his thighs touch the insides of hers. Her legs spread slightly.

"Nothing? It must be something. I can smell it," he said.

She laughed, but it sounded nervous. "What does it smell like?"

His eyes turned up to the ceiling, then looked back down into hers.

"Pussy. It smells like pussy. Was it your pussy?" he said. She could only nod. Her mouth hung open. "I thought so."

He tilted his head, leaned down to her and kissed her lips. Charlie held her breath. Her hands were pressed flat against the wall. Her tender, swollen tits pressed into his chest, begging to be released from the tight bra and held in his warm hands. Her mouth was open to let his tongue in and her eyes were closed tight. She could smell his male aroma, and it smelled good. She inhaled deeply.

His hand brushed the inside of her thigh and touched her warm mound. She moaned and her legs spread wider. If he wanted to rub her pussy, she would let him. If he wanted to put his hands up her shirt, she would let him. If he wanted to fuck her, she would let him.

He plunged his tongue deep into her mouth. Her tongue snaked around it. He moaned. She moaned back. He smelled rich with a male smell that made her nose tingle and her insides quiver. His thigh pushed between her legs and pressed against her warm mound. She shivered with fear and desire, staring up at him with timid eyes that flickered and searched his face, begging him to take her. She wished she could be a virgin for him.

His hand came up and touched her breast.

"Oh yes," she said with a sigh. It was a warm, gentle touch. Her nipples were hard points visible through her white shirt. Jeff rubbed his thumb over the sensitive tip.

"No bra?" he said.

Charlie shook her head. "No panties, either."

He looked confused for a moment, then grinned. His hand left her breast and moved down between their bodies, and she heard a zipper. She gazed up into his eyes, although she was dying to see what he was doing. Finally, she looked down and sucked in her breath when she saw his penis sticking out of his pants, pointed at her. She gripped the walls with her fingernails. It was a long, thick shaft with a gentle curve. She spread her thighs wider.

She closed her hand around it, and he sucked in a sharp breath. It was hot and hard, just what she needed a few minutes ago when all she had to put in her pussy were her fingers. She was suddenly impatient for it, imagining the feel of it sliding into her cunt. His hands unsnapped her jeans. Her breath was warm and heavy. He opened the front of her jeans and pushed them down over her hips.

"If you don't want me to do this, tell me now," he said.

"Please. Do it to me," she whispered in his ear with a deep, hot breath. Her dry lips smacked when she spoke.

His hands moved down to her ass. She moaned in his ear and flexed her legs. He bent his knees and forced his big dick between her legs. She sighed, but he stifled it with his mouth, forcing his tongue past her lips. He was stroking his shaft back and forth along her groove, coating it with her juices. She was deliciously wet and it made her mouth water. She wanted his thick cock inside her pussy, not just teasing her.

He put his hand up under her shirt and around her soft breast when a loud knock on the door startled both of them.

"Charlie? Are you in there?" came the voice of Mrs. Vanderpoole from the other side of the door.

She looked into Jeff's eyes. He looked just as frightened as her. They were frozen in position with their pants open and his hard penis wedged between her thighs. She was shaking and fear, and didn't want to stop. They were so close.

"Yes, Ma'am," Charlie said, and winced.

"You've been in there quite a while. Please return to your seat as soon as possible. We'd like to get another head count."

"Yes, Ma'am," Charlie said. They remained still for a few moments, then she began to giggle.

"Oh my God. I thought I was gonna die," Jeff said.

"Me too," Charlie said and giggled. She looked down. He was still hard. It was a shame to have to waste such a beautiful erection. "We better go."

"I know. I just don't want to. It feels so good."

"We can finish later."

He nodded, but she was just as disappointed as him. He pulled his hips back, drawing his shaft over her slit one last time. Her knees went weak and she nearly dropped to the floor, but he held her up.

They pulled their jeans back up. His penis was dripping with her juices. He bent it to get it to go in, and it looked very uncomfortable. She wished she could make it easier for him, just hold it and put it in her mouth to lick off all the juices and put it in her cunt to make him cum so it would go soft. The thought of having to wait was agonizing.

Charlie made it back to her seat beside Dorothy while Mrs. Vanderpoole and the other chaperons were counting kids in the train car. She worried about Jeff would get caught coming out of the same lavatory. She looked over her seat to the back of the car. From seat, Jeff leaned out into the aisle and grinned at her.

Mrs. Vanderpoole was at the front of the car, explaining how they had to make a stop in some city, but Charlie didn't care. She looked at Dorothy, who was wearing a stupid smile and a dazed look. Her eyes were glazed over, like she was drunk. Charlie shook her head. While she was in the tiny lavatory trying to get Jeff's dick inside her, Dorothy must have been drinking the rest of the vodka with Tom. She hoped she wasn't going to get sick. There was nothing like a friend with a hangover to ruin a good weekend.

jallen944
jallen944
1,734 Followers
12