Who is This Outrageous Woman?

Story Info
I discover something about women and a woman.
3.5k words
3.65
13k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It all started one summer evening when I was relaxing in my local pub. I was simply enjoying the sounds and sights of a perfect English evening with my pint of the pub's real ale from its own micro-brewery. I'd been there most evenings for a week.

My mind wandered over life, the Universe and everything; especially my new girlfriend Jocasta, whom I called Jo, although her family called her Cassie.

We've met only four times and she is a lovely girl, a few years younger than I am; say 28 or 29. Nice features and full shapely figure although we haven't got to the stage of buying clothes for each other; so I don't know her bra-size. We made love last week, so I have an idea of her figure from my holding and squeezing and generally pawing her all over. And yet, we're still partly strangers and still looking forward to discovering things together.

My sex performance is somewhat rusty since my divorce 5 years ago. No proper women friends since then and no serious sex.

Jo didn't comment on my technique, so I'm uncertain if I "did the job" for her, if you know what I mean. She did do one thing that surprised and excited me: as I came back from the toilet after a pee, she sucked on me and said, "Thanks for leaving me a drop. Lovely." This was new to me and I thought it would be good to go further with her in future.

I wondered if I had offended her at that last meeting by mentioning my liking for very firm underwear on women; figure control, corsets, girdles and the like. I told her she has a beautiful figure and would be "just the kind of woman to benefit" from a hard corset. I offered to get one for her. She didn't comment but seemed to be pleased with my appreciation of her figure.

I couldn't be sure that Jo wanted to see me again because she left me with, "I'll call you in a few days; I'll be away for a time at my works annual conference..."

I was pondering all this between gulps of the ale.

As part of this thinking and planning for her return, each evening that week I'd spent some time with my tablet on websites that include the letter X. Pictures and videos of girls doing outrageous things with a man or some men. Then I'd relax on my bed and please myself, for relief, and in anticipation of what Jo might like me to do for her. Or to her.

This evening, I had the tablet with me on the little table, pointed away from everyone else in the garden, of course.

Out of nowhere, a guy brings his pint and asks if he can sit at my little table, although there are other seats around the garden. I nod and he sits down. After a few comments about the weather, of course, and the pub itself, he says,

"I hope you don 't mind me sitting here but I noticed you each evening and wonder if you're alone a lot of the time."

I closed the tablet.

He's about 40 years of age and immediately I think to myself, "This is a gay who's trying to chat me up."

I decided I'd make myself very clear to him, "Just missing my girlfriend for some time. She's away."

He replies, "Yeah; me too. My wife's in Australia, visiting her sister"

So, possibly not a gay after all.

I just nod and murmured, "Mmmm."

He moves round a little to face me and looks serious, "Look, don't be offended. I've seen what you're reading because I came up the back pathway, behind this hedge. And I peeped through to see if there are tables free. And I saw your screen. If you're interested, I could take you to a nice sexy party later today. It's free and you don't need to take part, but I think you'll be excited to see what's happening."

Of course, I WAS offended; that he should look over my shoulder at my private viewing. My annoyance must have been obvious and he continued, "I'm sorry. I'll go and sit somewhere else. Didn't mean to offend you."

Suddenly, unusual for me being risk-averse, I blurt out to him as he stands up, "It's OK. You weren't looking for my private screen. Sit down again and finish your beer. I'd like to come with you. Tell me what's happening."

"I'll pick you up at the front of the pub about 8 o-clock. Is that OK for you. Don't know what time we'll be back but I'll give you the lift again. My name's Harry," and he grinned the widest grin I'd ever seen. I told him my name.

I was in a fever of expectation for the next couple of hours and, sure enough, at 8pm there he was driving up to the pub and I got in his car. I was curious about the evening and the girl we would see; and what would happen to her.

"Does the girl do this for payment," I asked, "so how come it's free?"

Harry chuckled gently, "You need to know more about women, maybe. She's there because she wants to be. We've had her before and she wants everything that happens. She's up for everything and anything. Sometimes, she's asked for more than we were ready for. Some women are like this, you know."

I was quiet with genuine surprise and also becoming roused and erect, with anticipation again. I've never met women like that.

He drove me to an address the other side of town: a big house with its own driveway and more cars parked. It looked as if we were late.

"The others are here already," he confirmed my thoughts.

We went in the big front door and were met by a young man in a kind of uniform, like a hotel bell-boy. I was introduced to him, "My friend Jim here will be watching tonight."

We took off our jackets and gave them to the young fellow, and then Harry led me into a room at the back of the upstairs floor.

As soon as we walked into the half-darkened room, I could sense a group of people at the far end, and some movements. But we needed to move closer and Harry tugged sideways on my arm.

He whispered in my ear, "You sit over there and watch for some time. Then let's see what happens later, yeah?" There was soft music playing somewhere in the background.

I sat down in the shadows and my eyes accustomed to the gloom. The evening's "entertainment" seemed to have only just started.

I could see a low narrow bed covered in a dark blue sheet down to the floor. I was sitting with a view of the foot of the bed and could see that a woman was lying on her back with her head away from me. She looked very relaxed and shiny, I assumed with lube of some sort, all over her body. There were six men gathered around the bed and my new friend Harry joined then; naked now.

Then things began to be more apparent as the men moved around. The woman already had her head bent right back and a tall guy was sliding his cock into her throat. The bed had a padded flap for her head in that position and I could see that her throat made a straight line from her lips to her breasts. The guy was slowly pressing his erection into the back of her mouth and she swallowed it into her throat, as her chest heaved for a second. Her hands were crossed over on her stomach but not tied.

Then I noticed that she was not lying on the bed, but on top of another man who was holding her waist. He was moving and it was obvious that he was deep inside her rectum with his erection. Her legs were help apart by two other men, until the butt-man was totally installed inside her bowels.

The two leg-men raised her feet and bent her knees, so that another guy could stand at the bottom of the bed and get his erection into her vagina. Her calves were relaxed onto his shoulders as he pressed and moved in her. He held onto her thighs as he shagged her slowly and deliberately; his full length ball-deep into her. Although I didn't have a good side-view, I could just detect the swelling and movement of her abdomen as these two men penetrated and shagged her, both together but not in rhythm.

The two leg-men moved to her hands and held them down either side of the bed, towards to floor. And other guy came and straddled across her belly, with his feet on the floor either side of the bed. He bent forward and grabbed her breasts, one in each hand, and pressed them together. Although I couldn't see from my position, from his movements I could tell that he was shagging between her breasts; taking advantage of the whole-body lube job.

By now, the woman's body was shaking with all the male movements. Her hips and shoulders were lifting and falling with their activities. I could sense that her chest and torso were both swelling and wobbling with all the hands on her.

The two leg-arm-men were out of my view for a minute or two but then they returned and one of them was carrying a belt of some sort. It was about 4inches wide. He knelt down at the side of the bed and fed the belt between the woman and the butt-shagger; at her waist level. The other guy pulled it through and they fiddled with a strange buckle of some sort. Then they both lay on the floor, each on his side of the bed, and placed their feet against the bed. With no prelude, they both leaned back and tightened the belt onto her waist. I could tell they were really reducing her waist by a big margin and wanted to go look. I didn't but I strained my position as far as possible to get a view. The belt was stretched out by 12 or 15 inches, so I guessed that must have been the reduction in her waist.

The woman began to make a noise as her waist shrank in the belt. Noises in her throat and the deep-throat guy pulled out of her as she made a sort-of gulp, like a big swallow or a combined cough and breath at once. Just the one sound she made and then laid back her head onto the low pillow, opened her mouth and got ready for him to shag her throat again. There was no indication of rebellion or desire to stop anything that was happening.

I was becoming amazed that any woman could take so much stimulation and body movements and the tightened waist. But I had to admit Harry had been right; she was asking for it and enjoying it in her own special ways.

A few minutes had gone by as I watched and got even more excited, with my own erection straining inside my jeans. Then the two belt-men came again and lay down to squeeze her waist even smaller. She made no sound but her body was lifting and plunging, with the men shagging and holding her. While I was wondering and watching, one of the belt-men turned over and faced away from the bed. Reaching behind, he took her wrist and pressed her hand towards his anus. I was even more amazed to see that the woman shaped her hand into the duckbill shape, as if she knew exactly what was happening and what was required of her; although her eyes were closed, her throat full of a man, and her body squeezed into an hourglass.

Slowly but intentionally, the guy pressed her hand into his body until I could see that her wrist was covered by his sphincter. And he kept pressing against her straightened arm until her forearm began to disappear into his bowels. Before I could concentrate on his progress, the other belt-guy did the same on the other side. Because I was placed more-or-less in line with the bed, I could see everything that was happening to these two men. Within a few minutes, both were impaled on her arms and she was deep inside them; almost to her elbows it seemed to me.

Now her body was tumbling about with all the movements, with six men enjoying her at once. I wondered again how a woman could take such activity and survive; but here she seemed to be inviting everything, wanting the attention, enjoying the penetrations and the fullness and the tightness of her waist and the deep bowel fisting. Her hands must be deep in shit, inside these two guys. My erection was becoming painful.

Harry came across to me and I'd forgotten that he was the only one not occupied with the woman's body.

"When one of them finishes and comes in her, I'll take his place. You can take the second one, if you want. Are you excited, like I said you would be?" he loud-whispered to me. I was too involved with the action to speak. I just nodded and I knew that I would take up his offer.

At that moment, the man leaning between the woman's thighs spoke and said, "Tony, Roy; give us some more waist - as much as you can."

The two anal fisted-men took up the belt either side of the bed and pushed, leaned and forced it away from them; so that the woman's waist would be tightened even further. I watched as they pushed the belt another 4 or 6 inches it seemed to me; so that must have been the further reduction of her waist. I was longing to see her figure because I am such a waist-enthusiast. No, I have a waist fetish, let's be honest.

Quite soon, within a minute the same guy let out a cry and shot his load into the woman's cunt. After a few moments of relaxation and smiling to himself, he backed away and Harry took his place. Everyone else carried on the same and the woman was rising and falling, plunging and tumbling to the movements of these six men inside and on her body. But still making no sounds and definitely not resisting in any way.

We had been there for over an hour and I was impressed by these guys and their ability to enjoy without shooting off their loads. But it was beginning to happen, I could tell from their sounds and the movements. And the throat-guy let out a cry like "Ye-e-e-es" and pulled her head towards him as he emptied himself into her throat. His balls disappeared into her cheeks for a few seconds and I could tell she was not breathing any more. But he did not persist and pulled out of her face, and she took a deep breath. Not a clean breath; but a breath with his sperms oozing out of her lips and even out of her nostrils, I thought.

The man stepped back and looked towards me with a sideways nod of his head, as if to signify, "Come here if you want."

I took off my trousers and shorts, and also my shirt, and walked across to the bed in just my socks. I noticed her waist as I walked across. The man shagging her vagina was holding her waist in his fingers and thumbs. She must have been only 15 or 16 inches round her waist; with blossoming flesh and tissues above and below. Her lower belly was forced out into a barrel shape and her bottom ribs stood out above the belt. I was intrigued and excited all the more.

As I took up a standing position behind the woman's head, she sensed it and immediately bent her head back and opened her mouth. As if to say, "Next please. Come in here. I'm ready and waiting for the next load."

Her eyes were closed and her head was covered in sperm, sweat, her own mucus and I thought a little vomit of her own. I didn't look very closely at her face. I pressed my erection down towards her lips and held her head steady, with my hands in her wet hair over her ears. Then I got a better look at her face. IT WAS MY JO.

Taking all these men and allowing her body to be invaded and ruined, with her arms in two shitting bowels, and her waist compressed to its anatomical minimum. MY JO.

I didn't know how to react. Initially, my erection began to wilt and my sexual enthusiasm to fade.

Who did she think she was?

Treating me like a beginner last week.

Telling me she'll be away on business for a week or more.

Is this what she calls business?

And she's been here before, a number of times; and these men have invaded her and possessed her and used her.

My worry and disappointment changed to rage.

At that very moment, as I was planning to give her a hard time, to punish her, she opened her eyes and looked up at me through the wreck of her hairstyle, and its matting of sperm, mucus and vomit.

She smiled at me and spoke almost silently, "Hello Jim, I'm glad you're here."

She closed her eyes again and opened her mouth, pushing her head all the way back for me to enter.

All this time, the other men were pushing and pulling, squeezing and crushing her, and wrecking every opening on her body. Even so, she took my erection and I did with her everything I should have done the previous week. Her throat was not smooth but well lubricated, and her vocal cords proved an erotic barrier, but she let me through by relaxing and opening her throat. Her face, mouth, tongue and throat felt amazing. I just wanted to fill her with every drop of fluid in my body. I designed a plan to shoot my sperms into her stomach first and then to empty my bladder into her if I could. Not a drop this time, but my entire bladder-full.

And so the evening came to an end. The man in her bowels first, but he stayed there because he provided the platform for everyone else. He held her body close to him. The breast-shagger came second and strode away from her, leaving his dump of fluids on her belly. Then the guy in her cunt gave out a great cry which startled everyone and Jo opened her eyes under my scrotum, to see if there was a problem, like a police raid or something. He stood away from her and she squirted out his massive load; over the legs of the man underneath her.

It was my turn next. I could hold back no longer and shot my payload into her throat, which she swallowed but did not close her throat. Opening her eyes, she spoke again in the whisper-voice, "Give me more. Fill me up here. Please."

My erection was passing and I could feel the weight of my bladder; including the two pints of beer I'd drunk earlier. I didn't know if I could pee efficiently, but I slipped my floppy dick into her mouth and pushed with my bladder muscles. Sure enough, the pee started flowing and she swallowed it as it filled her mouth every few seconds. And then I was empty; truly empty. For one moment, I thought, "I'm full only of shit now and I wonder what she'd do with that?" Just a thought and it passed.

Finally the two arm-men pulled themselves off her arms and I saw that both had shot their sperms on the floor at some point. But clearly both liked to be impaled on her arms, right up to her elbows and had stayed there as long as possible. Her arms came out covered in shit and the room filled with the stench straight away.

Two girls dressed in dungarees came into the room and lifted Jo off the anal-man, and helped her to walk through another door; presumably into a wet-room.

I was shown to a shower-room and had a quick wash. I was hoping to see Jo again and to make some conversation with her; perhaps to make a plan together. But it was not to be.

Harry came to me, "It's almost midnight now and we ought to go. She'll be here for some hours yet."

All this happened 10 days ago and I'm still waiting for her to call me. Or shall I call her?

She is obviously not the woman I thought I knew before.

Now my imagination is running wild with all the sexy things we could do together. What she could do for me, really. The idea of her laced tightly into a corset of my choosing is too exciting for me to think about except when I'm alone at night!

And now I know a little more about some women and one woman in particular.