Who Knew?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was right, that had been her first night and Kim had called the house so often to check on David that we all started joking about it. She responded by saying that she didn't think a fourteen-year old girl could handle the responsibility of an infant. God in Heaven, was she ever wrong about that.

"Here we are, almost eight years later and I'm still here. Yes, I'll admit that I had a crush on you for a long, long time but then I also realized that when you looked at me you didn't see a potential girlfriend; even though I tried my best to make you. Do you have any idea how many times I threw myself at guys your age just to try and scratch the 'Mitch Itch'?"

She paused and before I could respond to any of it, she started in again.

"Do you have any idea how many dates and plans I've broken off, so I could babysit David while you went out? Do you realize how excited I got during the summer because it meant I could practically live here with you and try to become a part of your life? Do you know how many times I sat at home or in some stupid damn classroom praying that my phone would ring just so I could come over here to be around you, even for a little while? Do you understand what it was like for me to have you look right through me like I didn't exist? No? Try this; it crushed my soul each time you did it damn you!"

She had started making sniffing sounds as she was talking, and I was afraid she would start crying at any moment. Then she reached out, picked up her glass and downed it in one swig.

Sitting the empty glass down on the table, she continued, "Do you have any idea how hard it was for me to smile and laugh and act like I was happy to be here knowing full well that the reason I was here was because you were out and getting laid later that night by a thirty-something, bleach-blonde, OC beach slut with fake tits? Do you?"

I sat there stunned and speechless listening to her pour out her soul and realizing the amount of emotions that had built up inside her over the years.

"Damn it Mitch! Answer me! Do you?" she said slapping the coffee table with the palm of her right hand.

"No." I said softly.

"I was in Hell, absolute Hell. I finally caught a break in September when my mom told me that they were taking that damn cruise my father has been wanting to go on since like, for-fucking-ever, and I saw an opportunity to spend eight days getting what I've wanted for so long. You."

She stood up, wiped her eyes with the back of her hand and stripped off her shirt and then her shorts and stood there staring at me both confidently and defiantly with her entire body on full display for me. She walked around the coffee table and took three steps forward and leaned down in front of me with her hands on the arm rest of the recliner with her breasts inches away from my face. Then she lowered her face to mine and kissed me, hard.

Her tongue slipped between my lips, into my mouth, and as it did she groaned, then she broke away and looking me in the eyes she said, "I'm going to bed Mitch, in your bed. I'm going to your bedroom, I'm taking a quick shower in your shower and then I am climbing into your bed and I am giving you my body to play with until you can't get it up anymore. You can make love to me or you can just fuck me like you own me. Either way, I don't care, because by the time I am done with you, you won't remember the names of any of those whores you were fucking while I sat here, waiting for you to come back home to me."

She was almost hissing when she added angrily, "Maybe you don't understand Mitch, but I'm done! I'm done with you looking through me like I don't exist. I'm done acting like I don't care who you are screwing, and I am most certainly done sitting here alone so you can go out and get some bitch to put out for you. The only pussy you will be getting from now on is mine or so help me God, I am out of here. So, like I said in the car, you had better start coming to grips with it!"

She wheeled around and walked out of the room leaving me sitting in my recliner wondering if I had always been this dense or was it something that had happened to me slowly over the years. I sat there for a solid five minutes thinking about all of it and then realized that I was in way over my head. Her parents were friends of mine and my sister. If they found out, when they found out, that I had slept with their daughter, there would be hell to pay. Stephanie would probably disown me, and I didn't even want to begin to think of David's reaction to it.

Determined to be the adult in this situation I stood up and resolutely walked to my bedroom with the intention of telling Lindsay that nothing was going to happen between us. That's what I was going to do; end this now and be done with it. That is exactly what I had planned, right up until I walked into my darkened bedroom and saw her laying in my bed, propped up on the pillows, illuminated by the moonlight streaming through the windows; playing with her pussy.

"It took you long enough. I was beginning to think you had fallen asleep on me." she whispered as I stood there looking down at her.

"I uh, Lindsay, um, look."

"Do you like what you see?" she asked me, lifting her hand to her mouth and licking the juices off her fingertips. "I'm really wet and it tastes wonderful."

"Linds," I tried to say her name, but my voice cracked, and I couldn't finish it.

"I'm not fourteen anymore Mitch and you're not the first man that I've slept with. You didn't decide to do this, I did. I'm begging you Mitch, please just give me this one night. Please?" she whispered, laying back and spreading her legs wider.

I caved.

I walked back and closed the bedroom door and making sure I locked it behind me then I turned back toward her. I stripped my clothes off and walking to the bed I eased myself down gently beside her form on the bed. I had reached the point where I didn't give a damn anymore; she had given me her body and I was going to claim what was mine.

I reached out and touched the side of her face and looking in her eyes I asked her, for the only time, "Are you sure about this?"

She nodded, silently smiling at me and then she took my hand and brought my fingertips to her lips, kissing them softly.

She sighed as I slowly traced my fingers across her lips and cheek and then down her neck, across her chest to her breasts and gently squeezed the left one. It was so firm and warm, and her nipple popped up immediately begging to be played with. I lowered my mouth to it and bit it softly listening to her beginning to moan and feeling her hips shifting side to side, further down on the mattress.

I ran my hand down her taunt stomach and paused as I came to the curve of her hips. Her legs parted further, and I deliberately hesitated before I moved my hand to her pussy and brushed my fingertips across her clit. Her back arched and she hissed "Yes!" into the darkness of the bedroom.

I slowly spread the lips of her pussy apart and inserted my index finger into her and began to rub her swollen clit with my thumb. She was dripping wet and began to moan as I shifted my body around and lowered my mouth to her pussy. As my tongue slipped between her lips I felt hers begin to slowly lick the shaft of my cock and then she engulfed it, taking half the length in her mouth.

We stayed locked together like that for what seemed like an eternity, slowly and gently licking, sucking and nibbling on each other until she stopped and whispered "I need you inside me. I need to feel you inside me. Please?"

I shifted around and kneeling between her legs I lowered myself onto her and placed the head of my dick against the folds of her pussy. "How badly do you want it Lindsay?" I asked teasing her and pulling back each time she tried to thrust upward. "How badly do you need it?"

"Oh God Mitch! Please! Please don't do this now. Don't tease me. Please!" she moaned, as she sank her nails into my back and raked them down until I was gasping from the pleasure the pain brought.

I slipped the head of my dick past her lips and heard her gasp "Please Baby! Please! Don't make love to me, just fuck me hard! Use me, I'm yours, use me!"

I drove into her as hard as I could, sinking all six and a half inches of my dick into her in two strokes and listening to her gasp hard with each one. Then moving my hips as fast as I could move them I did exactly as she asked and fucked her as fast and as hard as I could. She was gasping "Yes! God yes, just give it to me. Don't stop, don't ever stop Baby."

I was on the verge of my orgasm when she locked her legs around my waist, pulling me in deeper, and moaned loudly, "Do it!"

That was all it took. I exploded, groaning as I came deep inside her, feeling her hips bucking underneath me like she was trying to claim every inch of me while she could. As I collapsed on top of her I couldn't help but wonder if she'd even had an orgasm.

"Wow!" I said as I rolled over onto my side and kissed the side of her face. "That was,"

"Everything I've wanted for years." she said looking over at me and gasping for air.

I groaned as I realized what I had just done and before I could say a word she said, "No. Don't say it. My parents and your sister will just have to get over it."

"How did you know what I was thinking?" I asked laughing lightly.

"You couldn't have made it more obvious if you had set off a siren and bells." smiling at me she added, in a conspiratorial tone, "Oh God, I just fucked my babysitter, what-ever will the neighbors and my family think?"

"Yeah, that covers it pretty well. Seriously Lindsay," I said rolling over on my side to look at her, "I did just fuck my babysitter, that wasn't making love to you, that was me fucking you."

"This might surprise you Mitch, but I know the difference and I was the one asking, no, I was shamelessly begging you for it." She said as she began stroking my now flaccid dick. "And guess what Stud? You're going to do it again. You're going to keep doing it until I'm so sore I can't walk tomorrow morning without wincing."

"Lindsay, this is insane." I whispered as I lay there feeling her warm hand milking my dick and somehow bringing it back to life after only a few minutes.

"No, it isn't. My dad is thirteen years older than my mom." she stated solemnly.

"Really?" I said, surprised by that.

"Yep, they met at his office. She was a new administrative assistant, fresh out of college and he was a junior partner in the law firm. To hear him tell the story he didn't stand a chance in hell of getting out of her clutches and to hear her tell it, he got her drunk and then took her to bed. I think the truth is somewhere in the middle. So, I come by the Older Man Syndrome honestly; it's genetics and you can't argue with science." she said playfully.

"Maybe not, but I'll be the one sleeping with their daughter and I'm pretty certain that they will have an argument or two about it."

"Possibly." Then looking down at my slowly hardening dick she giggled and said, "Oh look, someone is starting to act like he wants to play again." Then she lowered her head to my cock and took me in her mouth for the second time that night. After ten seconds or so she stopped and then looked up at me and smacking her lips said, "Ya know what? We taste great together."

I groaned loudly as I laid my head back on the pillows and she dropped her head back down and went to work on me again.

I hadn't had sex three times in one night since I was in my early twenties but somehow, she managed to get me up and keep me there two more times that night. By midnight I thought she was going to blow through the entire Karma Sutra before she let me get some sleep. When we finally did go to sleep I didn't move until nine in the morning.

Lindsay wasn't in the bedroom as I stumbled to the shower, wincing at the hot water and the effect it had at the scratch marks on my back. I stood there letting the water run over me and wondered what the rest of the week was going to bring. I eventually dried off, got dressed and went downstairs to see about breakfast.

She was standing at the stove, dressed in tan shorts and a black tee-shirt and David was sitting at the breakfast bar eating a short stack of pancakes and laughing at something Lindsay had just said. I stood there leaning against the kitchen door, looking at them for a moment silently before I cleared my throat and got their attention.

"Good morning Dad." David said looking up at me. "Lindsay made us pancakes and bacon."

"I see that." I said smiling as I walked to the coffee pot poured a cup of coffee and then sat down beside him.

Lindsay walked over to me with a plate full of pancakes and bacon and glass of milk. Setting them on the bar in front of me she leaned in and gave me a quick kiss.

"Good morning." she said as she turned back toward the stove.

"Good morning." I said smiling back at her.

"I KNEW IT!" David yelling out so loudly that both of us jumped a little.

"Knew what?" Lindsay said with an innocent tone in her voice.

"I knew you kissed Dad at Disneyland yesterday!"

"Nope, and that was just another peck on the lips. I've never kissed your dad in front of you." she said winking at him.

"Oh." He said a little dejectedly.

"Buddy, that just means you've never seen her kiss me." I said grinning.

"Oh." then pausing he said "OH!" with a huge smile coming over his face and his eyes widening as it dawned on him what I had just said.

"So, you wouldn't mind if Lindsay and I started spending some more time together?" I asked broaching the subject as delicately as I knew how, given the circumstances.

"Heck no! I love her, and she is a lot cooler and prettier than most of the other women you've dated." David responded with the innocence that only a child could have in a situation like this.

Lindsay moved the pan off the burner and turned to look at David.

"Most of?" she asked arching an eyebrow and staring at him with a look of amusement on her face.

"Um, all of?" David said smiling back at her with maple syrup dripping down his chin.

"He's yours alright." she said laughing and turning back to the stove.

I held up my left hand and David slapped it giving me a big high-five and smiling up at me.

"I heard that." Lindsay said with her back still turned to us.

My phone rang at around eleven that morning and looking at the caller ID I saw "Shelby". Shelby was the last woman I had gone out with, over a month ago now, and Lindsay had made it clear on our last date that she didn't like her in the least bit. She was a thirty-two year old real-estate agent that fit Lindsay's description of my previous girlfriends to a tee.

Putting the phone on speaker I answered, "Hello."

"Mitch, it's Shelby, how are you doing Sweetie?" I saw Lindsay tense up at the sound of her voice and freeze at the mention of her name.

"I'm doing great how are you?" I said looking over at Lindsay whose facial expression was screaming "Hang up now and you get to live."

"I'm doing good, listen I was wondering if you have any plans for Thanksgiving? I am having a small get together and I thought you and your son might like to show up."

"My son?"

"Davie." She said quickly.

"David." I responded flatly while Lindsay rolled her eyes.

"Oops! Sorry!"

"Shelby, I'd love to, but I've already made plans and in all honesty, I am kind of dating someone exclusively now, so I'm going to have to pass."

"Oh! Well, I just thought I would ask. Good luck with her, you really didn't strike me as the type that would exclusively date anyone. She must be special."

"She is and thank you. Good bye Hun."

I heard the call disconnect and my screen went dark.

"Hun?" she asked quietly with her head cocked to the side.

"Figure of speech." I replied, wincing at my own stupidity.

"Do yourself a favor Mitch."

"What?"

"Never, ever refer to me as Hun. Ever."

"Noted."

"Exclusively huh?" Lindsay asked looking at me with a smile on her face.

"Uh huh."

"I kind of like the sound of that." she said smiling at me.

"Kind of?"

"I guess this mean I have to quit flashing my boobs at mom's pool boy."

"Cut it down to twice a week okay?"

"Aww!" she said laughing at the look on my face.

The next few days were fun. On Wednesday I loaded everyone up early in the morning and surprised them with a trip to Sea World in San Diego. We called it a day very early though because the traffic would be horrendous by three pm and Lindsay wanted to get back to the house to get a jump on Thanksgiving dinner. I promised David that we would be back soon and with that we headed to the car. As I held the door open for Lindsay to get in, she paused for a moment and then grabbing the front of my shirt, she kissed me holding it for at least five seconds. She looked over at David, winked and said, "That was a kiss."

"Okay." He replied with a grin on his face almost as big as the one I had.

"Get in the car goofballs." she said laughing at us as she sat down.

"You heard the lady Son, get in the car."

"Yes sir." He said smiling up at me.

Thanksgiving was, with one huge glitch, a blast.

Stephanie, her husband and kids came over and they were pleasantly surprised to see Lindsay there. I think they were more pleasantly surprised that the meal wasn't catered in and that I wasn't the cook but who was I to ask? Before they showed up Lindsay and I had a sit down talk with David. We explained to him that mentioning what was happening between us wasn't a secret, but it didn't need to be shared either. He seemed to be a little depressed by the news, but he took it as well as a nine-year old can.

"Honey, we aren't asking you to keep anything a secret. If it were a secret, you wouldn't know about it. We just need to be the ones to let the other adults in our lives know about it. Do you understand that?" Lindsay asked him as he sat on the couch.

"Yes. It's kind of like you wearing dad's shirts because they smell like him."

Lindsay blushed furiously and then recovering quickly she said, "Just like that you little snitch!"

"See? I do understand!" he said as he bolted from the room laughing.

"How long have you been doing that? I asked inquisitively as David's laughter faded down the hallway

"I've had a crush on you since I was jailbait Mitch. Do you really want to know?"

"No, I'm good." I replied honestly.

"Good, because I've been stealing them from you and sleeping in them at home, since I was sixteen." she said sweetly as she winked at me and turned to head back to the kitchen and check on the turkey.

After that little revelation, I went to the bar to make myself a very stiff drink. Fortunately for me, Steph and crew knocked on the door a few minutes later and I was saved by my brother-in-law James, who insisted that we watch the Lions beat up on the Eagles. As David and his cousins ripped through the den to play in the back yard, James and I took over the TV. I took the Eagles and what I thought was a sure fifteen points and James took my twenty dollars at the end of the game.

By the time dinner was over I was feeling very relaxed. For the first time in five years I had a complete family around me for the holidays. Looking around the table I saw a group of people who were laughing and telling stories and it felt good. A piece of this had been missing for years and that missing piece sat to my immediate left. We glanced at each other and smiling, she winked at me then she quickly turned her attention back to my niece.

Looking up I saw my sister staring at me with a strange look on her face. I knew right then that she knew, or thought she knew and if my sister thought she knew, she knew. We were busted and there would be no getting away with saying it was just a friendly wink. "Oh well," I thought to myself, "they were going to figure it out by Christmas anyway. Why not get a jump on all the holiday madness?"