Who Knew? Pt. 02

Story Info
Greg further asserted his dominance over Jackson.
2.7k words
4.09
10k
6

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/08/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tuesday at 8pm had come and although I was going back and forth in my head about what I was going to do, I found myself walking over to Greg's house. I did enjoy giving him head, the first time in my life I'd done anything sexually with a man, but I'll be damned if I'm going to massage him. As a matter of fact, maybe I'll tell him to massage me!

I knocked on Greg's door before noticing a small sticky note on the inner door telling me to go inside. I reached for the door handle but hesitated before I grabbed it and contemplated whether I was going to go inside. I was thinking about sitting in that chair and sucking on Greg's cock just a couple days ago. If my wife knew she wouldn't know how to handle this. I'd like to believe I'm not really into this but my increased pulse and excitement was saying otherwise. Just then the front door opened. Greg was standing in the doorway wearing a towel.

"Get in here Jackson." Greg commanded. "I told you I need a massage right after my workout."

I quickly felt that same superiority that Greg had over me the last time we met but for a second I thought I'd reclaim my manhood and decline to participate.

"Yeah Greg, I was just coming over to tell you I'm not really interested in..."

Greg cut me off.

"I didn't ask you what you were interested in Jackson. Now get in here!" Greg barked and held the door open. I was again turned on by his dominance and went back into my submissive nature. I was also worried that a neighbor might see or hear him giving me orders while standing in a towel. I felt like a scolded child and stepped inside the house.

Greg closed the door behind me and told me to get undressed. "I like my mouth whores naked when they rub me down. Put your clothes on that chair and follow me."

I did as Greg instructed and removed my clothes. With each piece of clothing I removed my cock was growing. By the time I placed my underwear on the top of the pile I was about 75-80% erect.

"Nice cock!" Greg broke the silence. "Now come on in the back room"

As Greg walked to the room where his massage table was set up he let his towel fall to the floor. His wide lats and slim but muscular body clearly displayed his years as a swimmer. When he reached the table Greg hopped on laying face down and told me to get started.

"There's oil on the table and latex gloves if you prefer." Greg told me.

"Uh, yeah, okay." I stammered out while laughing in my head at my reluctance to resist his lead. Up until meeting Greg I was always the one giving the orders.

I had never given a massage before other than rubbing my wife's shoulders to loosen her up for sex. I didn't know where to start. I grabbed the oil and squirted a little onto Greg's back and began to rub it into his shoulders, lats, and lower back.

"Don't be afraid to get a little tough Jackson. I'm tense as I haven't been rubbed down in a few weeks."

As I worked the oil into his muscular back I began to fantasize about how I would suck his dick. Maybe he'll turn over and I'll take his soft cock in my mouth and feel it grow. Maybe he'll turn over with an already rock hard cock. I wonder if he'll have me do it here in the table or take me to another room. I'm getting sucked into his presence, no pun intended.

"Get my legs and ass too Jackson. But don't be sliding any fingers in my ass, I'm not into that." Greg informed me.

I poured some more warm oil on my hands and began to firmly rub his muscular calves, hamstrings, and tight glutes. At this point my cock had began to deflate a little, I think because of all the overthinking I was doing. I was remembering that my wife and kids were just 2 houses down and had no idea I was here massaging our male neighbor while he lay naked on a table. Not to mention the fact that I will be sucking his dick for the second time this week in a few minutes. I was also still arguing in my head about this situation. I mean, I'm not gay. I like women. I like eating pussy, kissing tits, and being ridden like a cowboy by my naked wife. Can I still be straight if i suck my neighbor's dick? What if I like doing it?

"Okay Jackson, let me turn over." Greg said.

With that Greg rolled around and I got my second look at his cock. It was soft but bigger than I remembered. It lay to his left almost touching his hip bone. He was completely shaven or waxed. His balls were slightly bigger than mine. Without realizing it I was standing over Greg doing nothing but staring at his cock.

"Hey Jackson. I get it, you like my cock. Believe me, you'll be getting plenty of this thing but I need my massage first." He said breaking my concentration.

Greg closed his eyes with every expectation that I would quickly resume his rub down. I poured some more oil on his chest and started kneading his full pecs and the front of his shoulders.

As I massaged him I got back inside my head questioning my situation. Why did I want to suck his dick? Why did I like it when I did it 2 days ago? Why did he say he knew from the moment he saw me that he'd turn me into his cock sucker? He can't just assume that he can turn any man into a sissified blow job servant!

I moved my hands down to his thighs and began squeezing and rubbing them not really knowing if I was doing it properly or even beneficially. This put my face about 18 inches away from his cock. Again I stared and studied its form. It must have been 6" or more soft. Greg was apparently circumcised by a perfectionist because the cut on his cock was perfectly symmetrical. He had no skin blotches or discolorations at all. Really he may have the perfect cock. He should model this thing!

"Ok Jackson, not a bad massage but I'm sure you'll get better over time. Follow me to the shower so you can wash me off." Greg said matter of factly while dismounting the table and walking out of the room.

I followed him wondering what exactly he meant by me washing him off. Greg was already in the bathroom and I heard the water in the shower going. When I entered the bathroom he was standing in a gorgeous 3' x 8' all tile shower with a rain type faucet dousing him with water.

"Grab that washcloth and soap and wash me off Jax." Greg directed me as he turned around and put his arms up and placed his hands on the wall.

Okay, so he did actually expect to stand in the shower and have me wash his body. So now I'm his fucking valet? I was actually a little peeved that Greg was now treating me like a servant. And just assuming that I'd play along.

Without turning around Greg proclaimed, "Look Jax, I can imagine what's going through your head right now. You're thinking 'fuck this, I'm not his servant'. Let me make this clear: you are now my personal cock sucker. Do you know what that means? Before you try to answered me I'll tell you. It means you are my fucking servant and you will not only drain my balls at my beck and call, you will do other things, no matter how ridiculous you think they are, when and how I tell you. Are we clear?"

I was taken aback. On the one hand I had sucked his cock and liked it and quite frankly I was interested in doing it again. But I'm a straight married man with kids. Then of course there's the fact that his commanding attitude was a turn on. My father was an authoritarian and I always found great joy in pleasing him. He died while I was in college so maybe now I'm projecting that desire I had to please him into a desire to give head. But what does he mean "other things"?

"Jackson, get the fucking washcloth and soap and wash my body." Greg barked.

I picked up the washcloth and soap and held both together under the water to lather it up. I then held the soap in one hand and used the other to scrub his body with the washcloth. I began on his shoulders and upper back and worked my way down to his firm ass and legs. While squatting to wash the back of his calves he turns around. His heavy but still soft cock was hanging inches from my face. This submissive position and his perfect cock at eye level flipped some sort of a switch in my head. I was scared to think it but I knew now that I wanted to be this man's cock sucker. I was actually drawn to him the way I had always been drawn to a beautiful naked woman.

"Come on, finish up and dry me off." Greg snapped.

He knew he had broken me like a cowboy breaks a wild horse. We both knew. He saw that the look in my eyes showed proof that he owned me now. Not to mention my cock was now standing at full attention. I washed his lower legs, thighs, and groin area. I stood up and soaped his upper body.

"Grab that towel." Greg said pointing to a lush Egyptian towel laying on the counter.

While I turned around to get the towel I heard the water turn off. Greg was standing in the shower facing me with his arms up clearly waiting for me to dry his body off. I stepped to him and after unfolding the towel I used both hands to begin drying his arms, hair and face, and torso. I knelt down to towel off his legs and cock area. He stepped one foot aside to allow me to get under his balls between his legs. I reached around with the towel and wiped the back of his legs. I couldn't wait to taste his meaty dick any longer. I dropped the towel to the floor of the shower and used one hand to lift his pole and aim it toward my mouth.

"Just can't stay off my cock any longer can you Jax?" Greg said laughing.

"I want this so bad." I said I unclearly because I didn't want to pull my mouth from this hot dick that was now growing in my mouth.

Greg pushed me off his cock and stood over me with a grin on his face. "Jackson this is your new reality. My cock will be in your mouth as often as I command. You will drop to your knees where and when I command. You will follow every command I give you or you will be cut off completely from serving me. Do you understand this?"

"Yes sir." I said as I leaned forward to take his now hard cock into my mouth. I was intoxicated with this man's rod and all I could think about was sucking, kissing, and licking it. I was pushed away again.

"Beg me Jax." Greg said sternly.

"Please Greg, let me suck your beautiful cock. I will be your on call cock sucker and do what you tell me to." I pleaded with him without breaking eye contact with his 8.5" straight veiny snake.

"You may suck me now Jackson but you have entered into this contract willingly and I expect obedience." Greg notified me.

I heard what he said but I couldn't wait to feel the full head of his penis on my lips. I kissed the end of his dick while cupping his full testicles in one hand. My other hand reached around and held his ass cheek to keep my balance and to pull him into.

"Things have changed Jax." Greg went on as I was slurping at his dick. "I can tell your inner cock sucker has been unleashed. But you must remember, I own your mouth. You suck only where and when I allow."

I was totally okay with that. I couldn't get enough of his dick. At this point he could've said anything. I was drunk on cock! I wanted to feel his hot cum shooting in my mouth but at the same time I didn't want to stop sucking him.

For the next 1/2 hour I worked Greg's cock over at his direction. He would tell me when to lick his balls, suck the head, or tongue his piss hole. He would pull his cock out of my mouth and slap my face. He instructed me to look up into his eyes while he pushed his cock as deep as it would go into my throat. I gagged and drooled and had trouble breathing but I loved the training I was getting. I found myself wondering how long it would be before I could take his entire monster cock to the base. Being on my knees sucking his cock was going to be my new normal.

"That's some good head Jax. I'm going to cum." Greg announced.

He pulled his cock out of my mouth and told me to open my mouth and stick my tongue out. Greg jacked his cock just a stroke or two before he started shooting thick ropes of hot sperm across my face and onto my tongue. The volume of cum Greg unloaded was amazing. My face was covered besides the good amount that was on my tongue.

"Swallow the cum in your mouth Jax." Greg instructed me. "Do not touch your face."

I swallowed his hot gooey seed as he told me and opened my mouth wide to show him it was empty.

"Stick your tongue out again." Greg said and wiped the bead of cum that was still sitting at the tip of his cock on my tongue. "Now get dressed and go home."

I stayed on my knees for a second and watched as Greg tuned around and went into his bedroom to put on some underwear. My own cock was so hard it was almost painful. I was so turned on I would have orgasmed in a second had I touched my dick. I stood up and reached to grab a towel when Greg spoke.

"What are you doing?" Greg asked.

"I was going to wipe my face off, get dressed, and go home. Like you said." I replied wondering if he expected me to stay longer.

"I never said to wipe your face off did I? I said get dressed and go home." He said. "You're my cock sucker and you will wear my cum home."

"But Greg, I'm married. We're neighbors. What if someone sees me leaving here with your cum on my face?" I reasoned with him.

"That sounds like a problem that you need to work out. But you'll do it after you get dressed and leave my house with my cum dripping from your face. Understand?" Greg sharply said.

"Yes sir. Sorry." I answered him.

I have to admit the kink of walking home with cum on my face was a thrill. I mean I certainly didn't want anyone to see me, and I wasn't sure how I was going to clean my face before walking in my house, but this relationship had really been established as a dom/sub situation and I liked it. Who knew?

I got dressed while Greg stood in his underwear watching. I wondered if he liked my body at all. Was he going to suck my cock too? I hadn't even considered anal sex and I hope Greg doesn't want to fuck me. I can't say no now that he owns me!

I walked out the door fully clothed with Greg's mostly dried cum all over my face.

"Oh Jax, I need you here on Friday at 8. I have a 9pm party so make sure you're on time." Greg demanded.

"I think I'm supposed to..."

Greg cut me off. "I said 8pm Jax. Sharp."

With that the door shut and I walked in the shadows to my house.